CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='WiiShopChannels']do u have a wii? if u do, I am willing to gift wii virtual console games in exchange for 2 spots.[/QUOTE]

Nope, sorry.

[quote name='callsignhusker']i'm looking to game share a LARGE collection of downloadable games and dlc !!

i'm looking for age of booty, pixeljunk eden, rocketman, mgs1, resident evil director's cut, worms, and ESPECIALLY siren blood curse 1-12 !!!

i have a ton of games; i have all the dlc for every game i own!

i have

burnout paradise

wipeout hd

super stardust

pixeljunk monsters

comet crash

soldner

lumines supernova

noby noby boy

and more!

i have good feedback and have traded previously

i would prefer that you have at LEAST 2 of the games i want before we trade, but we'll see what we can work out

EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR PM's

good luck![/QUOTE]

made several changes to what games i'm looking for !

made several changes to what games i'm looking for !

Which are ?

Quote:
First, you’ll want to check out the sale of select PlayStation Network favorites. The PlayStation Network sale is for a limited time only and lasts only until next week’s update on July 23.
WipEout HD (was $19.99, now $14.99!)
Flock! (was $14.99, now $7.49!)
Savage Moon (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
Crash Commando (was $9.99, $4.99!)
PixelJunk Eden (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
Brain Challenge (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade (was $9.99, now $4.99!)
Is this only on the US store ?

[quote name='dimeat']Is anyone interested in a long term share group as well as catching up on past PSN releases? This group would probably be best to start out with people who just got a PS3 or have a minimal amount of PSN games.

I'm thinking a $20-$25 initial investment per person and we can nominate games for the initial investment ($100-$125).

Afterwards, a $10/month investment as I'd want this to be a fairly active group and get most games that are considered to be decent since the games are going to be so much cheaper split in 5.

All new PSN games will get voted on and each month, a backlog PSN game will get nominated by each person and the highest vote getter will also be bought (provided that there's enough money for the monthly investment).

Thinking something like
3/5 votes for $0-$14.99
4/5 for $15-$24.99
5/5 for > $25

DLC: All people will need to own the game to determine if we buy it. If everyone has it, 3/5 votes for $0-$9.99, 4/5 votes for >$10

This is open to tweaking based on suggestions. Prefer people who are not too picky and open to a wide variety of games.[/QUOTE]

i'll join

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF (?)
3)
4)
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

Just offered a few games for sharing and got swamped with 3PMs immediately..No spots left, lol. Thanks guys. Enjoy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
If anyone is interested, I picked up Trash Panic on a whim, so I have 4 shares left, PM your game offer and I'd be glad to gameshare with you.

[quote name='Mizley']Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Come on guys 2 spots left.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 4/5

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: Rajin
4:
5:[/QUOTE]

New page new bump

Anyone intersted in getting Brain Challenge now that its only 4.99

or possibly flock?

ive been sitting in the houe all summer so i need to challenge my brain

PM if intersted

[quote name='EeveeFanboy']Mmm fresh page...

Looking to start a Folklore DLC group. Looks like three packages of $6, totaling $18, meanning one spot costs $3.60. Anybody interested?

1. EeveeFanboy
5.[/QUOTE]
Does nobody own this game?

Well now! From initial post to sending the account info at the end, less then 12 hours to get the whole thing done, from start to finish. Well done! If you see anyone of the guys below looking to gameshare they are fast and honest.

Brain Challenge ($5)
Flock ($7.50)
Savage Moon ($5)
Namco Museum Essentials ($10)

1) Thehammergod
2) Tdogg2k8
3) JMEPO
4) finsfan0210
5) WiiShopChannels

1. Devil May Cry
2. zenithyoda
3. Godly One (?)
4. Dammenion
5. ????

[quote name='Dammenion']I think I replied to your other post but I'm definitely interested. My LTG passed on that pack (along with everything else but Big Surf and C&R) and I would like to get my percentage up.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I'll start making a list then.

[quote name='zenithyoda']
Also, I am interested in the Burnout Party Pack. Devil May Cry, the group never responded to me, well other than you and Godly...[/QUOTE]

So with you, Godly, Dammenion and I; that's 4. We just need 1 more person. And I know there were other people interested the first time I asked. Would you mind setting this one up again? I have my own Paypal now, so I can pay you whenever.

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

[quote name='Devil May Cry']1. Devil May Cry
2. zenithyoda
3. Godly One (?)
4. Dammenion
5. ????

Okay, I'll start making a list then.

So with you, Godly, Dammenion and I; that's 4. We just need 1 more person. And I know there were other people interested the first time I asked. Would you mind setting this one up again? I have my own Paypal now, so I can pay you whenever.[/QUOTE]

Social group set up, and invites sent. I will probably buy the game later today and set up the new account, and all that good jazz.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']I am interested in filling in a number of games for my collection including:

Brain Challenge ($5)
Flock ($7.50)
Savage Moon ($5)
Namco Museum Essentials ($10)

So for a total of $27.50, if we get five total people interested then we are looking at a buy-in of $5.50 a person. Let me know if anyones interested - I have a ton of PSN points burning a hole in my pocket :)

This will be the third group I have been in here at CAGH and it has been a great experience so far and has made my game collection group by leaps and bounds!

1) Thehammergod
2) Tdogg2k8
3) JMEPO
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

pm'ed u

Anyone looking to take Wii Shop Channel games as payments to be part of a group? Got extra Wii points and I am looking to get rid of them. Let me know. Kind of looking for groups with 2 spots open for me.

[quote name='naes']So, I'm looking for 2 groups now.

DanceDanceRevolution DLC Group (permanent group, planning on getting everything that is released)
Slots Available: 3
1. naes
2. xeno
3. brewer *maybe*
4. Rig *maybe*
5.[/QUOTE]
Still looking.

I'm looking to get ahold of some PSOne classics - mainly RE Director's Cut, Suikoden, and Metal Gear Solid. I am also interested in Trash Panic, Shatter, the Siren Episodes, and a few others I can't think of.

I have these to share in return:

Pain
Pixeljunk Monsters/Encore
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Calling All Cars
High Velocity Bowling
Burnout Paradise
Gunstar Heroes
Red Baron Arcade
Supet Street Fighter II HD Remix
Rampage World Tour
Burn Zombie Burn
Ragdoll Kung Fu (but who doesn't?)

Let me know what you're interested in and what you can offer and we can go from there! I would like to share with people who have multiple games I"m looking for as I'm down to just a few more shares for the 2 accounts these are on.

[quote name='zenithyoda']Social group set up, and invites sent. I will probably buy the game later today and set up the new account, and all that good jazz.[/QUOTE]

If you guys are still need a fifth, I'll join the group.

I need the other Burnout DLC too, but I guess grabbing the Party Pack works for now o_O

Dance Dance Revolution DLC Group

Anyone interested in a DDR song sharing group? This group is mainly for people who want the Japanese songs rather than all the songs. Not sure how much songs are yet or any details of DLC, so I can't really give any details about that. If interested, let me know so I can save a spot for you. More details will be posted as we learn more about how the DLC for DDR will be sold.

SPOTS: (2 OPEN)
1. WiiShopChannels
2. WiiShopChannels
3. jp554731

I will send a PM where we can discuss how we want to do the payments and all, but we can't really talk about anything else cause we don't know how its gonna be sold yet. There are now 2 open spot.

(BTW, if anyone has a Wii, I am willing to gift games off the Wii Shop Channel for PSN Game Shares)

[quote name='Mizley']Anyone interested in joining our group? We are mainly looking to build our collection up and even get the higher profile games such as BF 1943, MGS, Burnout, Tekken, SFIIHD, MvC2, and such. Of course it wouldnt be all high profile if we were to be interested in other games. If you are interested send me a PM . Once we have a group together we can get a list of games together that we want and go from there.

We will be getting 1 game a month, 2 depending on funds and group decision.

Come on guys 1 spots left.

Rules:

$10 a month minimum
Games will be decided by a majority vote.
Vote must be atleast a 4/5

People so far:
1: Mizley
2: TreizePlus
3: Rajin
4: goldvenom69
5:[/QUOTE]

Still looking, 1 spot left and then a full group.

Is there a way to tell what someone is downloading off your account? Like if you agree to trade 1 for 1 and someone downloads 2 games off yours, how do you know?

[quote name='asteroide']Is there a way to tell what someone is downloading off your account? Like if you agree to trade 1 for 1 and someone downloads 2 games off yours, how do you know?[/QUOTE]

You don't, but then again it doesn't matter. If they download one thing or everything it doesn't change anything from the activation limit's.

[quote name='Dammenion']You don't, but then again it doesn't matter. If they download one thing or everything it doesn't change anything from the activation limit's.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, that is why you either trade with someone you trust, or trade for more than 1 game at a time (or your whole account at a time).

Looking to pay $$$ by paypal for the following,
Trash Panic
Gunstar Heroes
All the Burnout Paradise content
Comet Crash
Worms
Cuboid
Crash Commando
Final Fantasy VII
Mega Man 9
PJM encore

I have excellent Ebay feedback, also a pretty good reference from the boards IMO. However, the seller feels would be best to verify my trustworthiness I will try to comply. Just feel like getting some great deals on games.

++zenith for the quick Burnout party group.

So yeah, still looking for the rest of the Burnout DLC, D3 DLC, PJM+E, Flower. PST if you have a share or want to make a group for any of those.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']++zenith for the quick Burnout party group.

So yeah, still looking for the rest of the Burnout DLC, D3 DLC, PJM+E, Flower. PST if you have a share or want to make a group for any of those.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I like starting up groups, and getting shit in order, and moving them along quickly. I've gone through too many groups that take too long to get shit started.

:)

[quote name='zenithyoda']Exactly, that is why you either trade with someone you trust, or trade for more than 1 game at a time (or your whole account at a time).[/QUOTE]

I just noticed that. So then is there a way to find out how many activations are on an account? I know how many I have on my main, but the PS3 I got also has the account of it's previous owner. Would I just have to contact them?

[quote name='asteroide']I just noticed that. So then is there a way to find out how many activations are on an account? I know how many I have on my main, but the PS3 I got also has the account of it's previous owner. Would I just have to contact them?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, contacting them would be the only way.

I really wish Sony had it set up like Itunes, where you could at least see how many PS3s are activated with your account. And maybe an option to set a msg out to both e-mails asking permission to share? so that it is harder to steal your account.

I was gonna say option to kick someone, but that obviously wouldn't work.

is the Rockband Classic Rock and track pack codes Shareable?

I got the classic rock code and will probably get the track pack ones tomm

[quote name='asteroide']I'm looking to get ahold of some PSOne classics - mainly Symphony of the Night, RE Director's Cut, Suikoden, FF7, and Metal Gear Solid. I'm also interested in Wipeout HD, the Penny Arcade adventures, and maybe even the Siren episodes.

I have these to share in return:

Pain
Pixeljunk Monsters/Encore
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Calling All Cars
High Velocity Bowling
Burnout Paradise
Gunstar Heroes
Red Baron Arcade
Supet Street Fighter II HD Remix
Rampage World Tour
Burn Zombie Burn
Ragdoll Kung Fu (but who doesn't?)

Let me know what you're interested in and what you can offer and we can go from there! I would like to share with people who have multiple games I"m looking for as I'm down to just a few more shares for the 2 accounts these are on.[/QUOTE]

Can vouch for asteroide, traded for PJM/E, Pain, TLG. Thanks again :)

Hi, I'm new here, so willing to provide proof etc etc.

I have Battlefield 1943 and The Last Guy, I am looking for Burnout Paradise, Wipeout HD, and FFVII. If anyone has any of these and is keen to trade please respond or PM me.

Cheers:)

I have last guy, quest for booty, superstardust and high velocity bowling.

Looking for anything, apart from pixeljunk.

Trine group

So far we have:
1) me
2) triplehelix
3) PrinnyOtaku
4) finsfan0210
5) 52club

Edit: Group now full.

Hey guys, im looking at buying Wipeout HD, Battlefield, Or something else, But i only have a couple of slots left on this account. I would like it to be someone, who like me will be a regular buyer. Currently have about ten items, ranging from DLC and Games...

If you have any offers PM me or post it here...

I am also looking for a group to: Rock Band DLC Long-Term Gameshare Group
The Current Group:
1) RoganSarine
2) CoreyVF
3) llchromell (?) - Disappeared off CAG
4) Sykopaf
5)

How it will work:
-$10-$15 * each a month (either everyone log on and deposit money into the PS wallet or send me though paypal, though fees would have to be added)

* Price is negotiable -- The high price point is to catch up on any DLC members want from the backlog... otherwise, I expect it to be only $8 monthly for stuff within the last 6 months and recent releases -- See point (#)

-Concentrate mostly on new releases, and old releases that everyone in the group wants.
- (#) We buy DLC based on majority vote from the group (IE: 3/5 votes to buy the DLC for a certain song ; please be open minded for genres)
-Hopefully eventually get all good/worthwhile Rock Band DLC
-Can also do game shares of certain games if *all* members agree. Extra money would have to be deposited for game shares.

-The group CAN buy the Export Key if no one else has it.

If anyone is interested with any of the games I want, and have ones I don't, I'd be glad to buy a couple and then share them with you for the ones you got.

Just PM me and we can work something out! I am looking for people who can actively respond to my PM's and not get a message once a week. Serious people only please.

hey wsup guys. although im new here. i did several trades on SD. im xserpwarrior there. anywho, i just bought brain challenge pixel junkie eden and wipeout hd. they are all on separate accounts so just pm me if u want any single or multiple. paypal accepted.

keep in mind though i already have sf2hdremix, burnZburn, sfalpha, everydayshooter, ragdollkfu, res evil Dcut, ff7, flower, MK2, pain, codwawmappack1+2, and some lbp dlc if u want to game trade.
ill consider anything atm but im most interestd in games:quest for booty, battlefield1943, bomberman, nobynoby boy, super stardust, shatter, crash commando. and for dlc/mappack: Valkyrie C DLC, burnout robbers DlC, killzone2, res2.

if u wanted a full game share i have 40+ worth shown in the green. those are waht i have on my main account.

Basically, take the original idea, and add a few people into the mix. Each person logs on to the account,
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back