or paypal money

PM me

i got
Fat princess,
crash commando,
wipeout hd,
13 rb songs and
KZ 2 map pack

Hello , Guys Iam new in this thread but I want to share with u guys and I want to share only with thurstfully people

1. PS3 Games :
Tekken Online
Noby Noby boy
Pixeljunk monster
Stardust HD
Astro Tripper
Pain
GT 5 prologue
The Last Guy
Ratchet & Clank quest of booty
Battlefield 1943
burn zombie burn
flower
3 on 3 nhl arcade
cell factor
jeopardy
lemmings
fat princess
street fighter hd mix
shatter
bomberman
wolfenstein 3d
wheel of fortune
zen pinball
flow + expansion
linger in shadows
brain challenge
and a lot of more ...

Ps 1:
Final Fantasy 7 (english)
Metal gear Solid 1
Graw 2
Theme Hospital
Crash Bandicoot RACE
Command & Conquer
and much more

I am searching some intresting games like burnout, crystal defender , bionic rearmed, mostly with trophys just add me =)) ... MY PSN xFurionSnakex

Hi, I'm looking for a MvC2 group. I don't have anything to share atm now but will have much coming in the near future as I just got my PS3 a month ago! Also interested in KZ2 mappacks as well. Please lemme know, thanks guys

[quote name='Hadouken']Hello , Guys Iam new in this thread but I want to share with u guys and I want to share only with thurstfully people

1. PS3 Games :
Tekken Online
Noby Noby boy
Pixeljunk monster
Stardust HD
Astro Tripper
Pain
GT 5 prologue
The Last Guy
Ratchet & Clank quest of booty
Battlefield 1943
burn zombie burn
flower
3 on 3 nhl arcade
cell factor
jeopardy
lemmings
fat princess
street fighter hd mix
shatter
bomberman
wolfenstein 3d
wheel of fortune
zen pinball
flow + expansion
linger in shadows
brain challenge
and a lot of more ...

Ps 1:
Final Fantasy 7 (english)
Metal gear Solid 1
Graw 2
Theme Hospital
Crash Bandicoot RACE
Command & Conquer
and much more

I am searching some intresting games like burnout, crystal defender , bionic rearmed, mostly with trophys just add me =)) ... MY PSN xFurionSnakex[/QUOTE]

http://forums.qj.net/ps3-games/153465-ps3-game-sharing-trading-post-requests-3.html

Care to explain this:

Don't share with xFurionSnakex. He'll download your games and give nothing in return (like he did with me). He'll say that he can't log to your acc and next thing you know, your pass is changed. Check previous posts.

Ruykuuken has nicked 2 games from my account and given me none in return do not trade with him

Ruykuuken has nicked probably all my downloaded games at least once and bought add-on for The Last Guy (I was smart enough not to have more than 2$ on acc) with my money. I hope Sony would make some improvements for game sharing to be more secure.

Something for your potential traders to think about. :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what i find funny

How people say I wish sony would be more secure with gameshares

are you people stupid, do you really think Sony wants you to share games?
to split cost of psn dlc?

lol they are secure with it, your the one who isnt secure..

Its like telling a blind person to drive your car because you trust them..
Its your fault you let them drive,
thus you deserve whatever happens.

but thats also why there is communities like this, and procedures most people should follow before doing it anyway

Tdogg2k8: (Taken from the FAQ at the start of this forum)

Q: This whole gamesharing thing sounds sketchy to me. Is it legit?

A: From CheapyD, the man himself:

Approved by Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America
http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingre.../2006/10/71982

Sony announced that players who download games from PlayStation's online shop can share them on up to five other PS3 machines.

If a player logs into his PlayStation 3 account on a friend's system, he can download any game he has already purchased. "You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment," said Tretton. "We want to get the game in as many hands as possible." "It's not about generating profits at each and every interaction with the consumer," he said. "I think that really offsets the argument that says, 'Wow, that's a really pricey system.'"

[quote name='tommyjaix']Hi, I'm looking for a MvC2 group. I don't have anything to share atm now but will have much coming in the near future as I just got my PS3 a month ago! Also interested in KZ2 mappacks as well. Please lemme know, thanks guys[/QUOTE]

If we can get a couple more people for the KZ2 Map packs, I'll host a group.

[quote name='Banjora']Tdogg2k8: (Taken from the FAQ at the start of this forum)

Q: This whole gamesharing thing sounds sketchy to me. Is it legit?

A: From CheapyD, the man himself:

Approved by Jack Tretton, President and CEO of Sony Computer Entertainment of America
http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingre.../2006/10/71982

Sony announced that players who download games from PlayStation's online shop can share them on up to five other PS3 machines.

If a player logs into his PlayStation 3 account on a friend's system, he can download any game he has already purchased. "You can send that content to four other friends for that initial investment," said Tretton. "We want to get the game in as many hands as possible." "It's not about generating profits at each and every interaction with the consumer," he said. "I think that really offsets the argument that says, 'Wow, that's a really pricey system.'"[/QUOTE]

that still doesnt offset the point that some people are stupid and dont take the correct measures before doing a game share...would you agree?

You and I have gameshared but look at our rep...we are kinda proven in all of this.

I still dont think Sony wants us to game share things like Warhawk and Socom (thus the 1 person being able to play at a time)

Yes it does help generate interest in other games, psn titles like BF1943 and Fat Princess.

But I still dont see WHY people blame Sony for their stupidity. thats the point i think i was initially getting to.

I was just trying to point out that Sony knew and encouraged gamesharing to be used. I would think they could have foreseen some of these problems and come up with a few better safeguards. But you are correct, it really is our own responsibilities to take caution with whom we trade with.

Wow that thread you linked StillFree, lol its just a bunch of people accusing everyone else of stealing accounts and shit....funny stuff.

Anyway, I know I don't have any trader feedback but PrinnyOtaku and triplehelix can vouch that I'm good for gamesharing.

[quote name='Banjora']I was just trying to point out that Sony knew and encouraged gamesharing to be used. I would think they could have foreseen some of these problems and come up with a few better safeguards. But you are correct, it really is our own responsibilities to take caution with whom we trade with.[/QUOTE]

I called Sony when my account was stolen, and told them that I gave my information to someone so they could download a game. They said that gamesharing was a violation of their terms of service but I would not be penalized this time. I told him the Jack Tretton quote and he said that gamesharing was only allowed for things like if your PS3 breaks and you get a replacement, or if you have another PS3 in another room. Therefore they are definitely against gamesharing, as it violates their terms of service, which is the exact opposite of the Jack Tretton quote.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']I called Sony when my account was stolen, and told them that I gave my information to someone so they could download a game. They said that gamesharing was a violation of their terms of service but I would not be penalized this time. I told him the Jack Tretton quote and he said that gamesharing was only allowed for things like if your PS3 breaks and you get a replacement, or if you have another PS3 in another room. Therefore they are definitely against gamesharing, as it violates their terms of service, which is the exact opposite of the Jack Tretton quote.[/QUOTE]

I got my account jacked once.
Wrote/complained/bitched to Sony and I got the same thing.........You shouldn't be doing this blah blah, its not our responsiblitiy and its not.

lets be real here. Jack could of said that. but do you think Sony want to get paid (lets say for fatprincess) 14.99 by 5 people together
or 14.99 for 1 person each

Thats all I'm saying. He can say what he wants, but Sony is already pushing it. Now I love Sony, I have ps1/2/3/psp Sony Bravia TV /DVD player

but i know better than to think they want to give away anything which they are technically doing with file sharing.

all i'm sayin is, getting mad about getting your account taken is just silly to me now. especailly if its happening now when you should k now better.

I didn't know better at the time because its when it happened when it was first discovered you can do this.

thats all i'm saying. Just be smart and most people on here are smart.

If your new to CAG you shouldnt be the one allowed to make demands
)which is the case)

I'm just preaching a public service announcement thats all, Just tired of the Woe as me when it comes to getting your account jacked

I am looking Flock! Crystal defenders or for good games that i dont have
or paypal money

PM me

i got
Fat princess,
crash commando,
wipeout hd,
13 rb songs and
KZ 2 map pack

G'day guys, Im still looking to sell or trade my account, If its a trade i would like it to be a long term Group Thing. If you want to know what games i have theres a post about 7 pages back, PM me and i will locate it. Or make a new list. Just for people to know im looking at getting a fair bit of DLC in coming Weeks - Red Faction DLC, Transformers 2 DLC and More Guitar Hero WT DLC.

As well as a game here and there..

[quote name='Thetoxic360']Hey, I have Rag doll Kung fu any one needs. I'll go first if your not new. I'll want Pain or a COD:WAW map[/QUOTE]

Dude.... you have 1 game that was offered free. NO ONE is gonna trade you for anything that was offered free. Post what other games you have if you want a chance to trade with someone...

I was looking to start a group buy on a few games either together or seperately depending on what people want. I am willing to host and have one other slot already filled so I just need 3 people. Just reply with what game or games and we will start the group.

Would like Fat Princess. Willing to trade or pay $5 paypal.

I have:
Rock Band 2 Tracks
No Doubt Track Pack (Don't Speak, Just a Girl, It's My Life, Hey Baby, Bathwater, Sunday Morning, Hella Good, Underneath it All, Excuse me Mr., Running, Spiderwebs, Simple Kind of Life, Ex-Girlfriend)
Foo Fighters Track Pack (DOA, This is a Call, Times Like These)
Blondie- Hanging on the Telephone
Buckcherry-Rescue Me
The Cars-Just What I needed
David Bowie-Heroes
Disturbed-Inside the Fire
Journey-Don't Stop Believing
Muse-Hysteria
The Offspring-Hammerhead
The Police-Roxanne
Queens of the Stone Age-Little Sister
Queens of the Stone Age- 3's and 7's
Red Hot Chili Peppers-Tell Me Baby
The Who-Bab O'Riley
The Who-Who Are You

Megaman 9, Pixeljunk Monsters, Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo

looking for MvC2
i have battle-field, fat-princess,shatter,stardust and all 3 cod waw maps
all my content is us content , just let me no if you want to trade

[quote name='zenithyoda']Dude.... you have 1 game that was offered free. NO ONE is gonna trade you for anything that was offered free. Post what other games you have if you want a chance to trade with someone...[/QUOTE]

Ok, No need to be so harsh. I was just asking.

okay gonna make a MVC2 group cause the other dude didnt PM me.
$3.30 via paypal will be due when our group is assembled and i buy it. i will pm u when i have 4 others.
i will pm u the account info and pw after ya pay, ive been on CAG for 3 years + have 15+ positive itrader ratings :D

so far in the group
1. Furashu(me)
2. darken
3. dawg26

please PM me or aim me on aim via dunkindoanuts

Last edited by a moderator:
xlosthero = scammer he sent me bogus info , i new he was a scammer because when he pm me he automaticly ask for my info before we even said we would trade... he said he would send the info at the same time but his info was not even a psn account

btw he aslo said me had marvel comics and that game is not out yet

[quote name='candy-o']xlosthero = scammer he sent me bogus info , i new he was a scammer because when he pm me he automaticly ask for my info before we even said we would trade... he said he would send the info at the same time but his info was not even a psn account

btw he aslo said me had marvel comics and that game is not out yet[/QUOTE]
This guy is full of it. I wanted to trade him MvC2 and asked for his email which he refused to give and said that we were to trade using PMs. I sent him my info and after 5 min. of no reply, I quickly changed my password. He is just trying to hide the fact that he is a scammer.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Anyone who gameshared Battlefield 1943, did you get an error? Mine says "Account has been disabled on users request."[/QUOTE]
Just checked, and mine works like normal.

[quote name='Furashu']okay gonna make a MVC2 group cause the other dude didnt PM me.
$3.30 via paypal will be due when our group is assembled and i buy it. i will pm u when i have 4 others.
i will pm u the account info and pw after ya pay, ive been on CAG for 3 years + have 15+ positive itrader ratings :D

so far in the group
1. Furashu(me)
2. darken

please PM me or aim me on aim via dunkindoanuts[/QUOTE]

just three more!:cool:

[quote name='candy-o']xlosthero = scammer he sent me bogus info , i new he was a scammer because when he pm me he automaticly ask for my info before we even said we would trade... he said he would send the info at the same time but his info was not even a psn account

btw he aslo said me had marvel comics and that game is not out yet[/QUOTE]

[quote name='xLostHero']This guy is full of it. I wanted to trade him MvC2 and asked for his email which he refused to give and said that we were to trade using PMs. I sent him my info and after 5 min. of no reply, I quickly changed my password. He is just trying to hide the fact that he is a scammer.[/QUOTE]
This is why it's smart to exchange with members with a good rep.

[quote name='Furashu']okay gonna make a MVC2 group cause the other dude didnt PM me.

so far in the group
1. Furashu(me)
2. darken
3. dawg26

please PM me or aim me on aim via dunkindoanuts[/QUOTE]

only two spots left!

what time(PST) does PSN update?

ok you guys will see that xhero is a scammer he will strike again

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy-o
Quote:
Originally Posted by xLostHero
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Hey, I just got MvC2 and I would like Battlefield 1943 in return. What is your email?
what is your info give at the same time or ill wait till my cag friends get on after the update hits

Sorry if I wasn't specific. What I mean when I ask for your email is so that we can talk on a messenger. Not to log in to your account.

ye cause you totally had me nervous

It doesn't even have to be the same. I just need to talk with you on that because it's so much faster than talking here.

why cant we trade here like normal people we could be done by now plus my friends will be on soon and im going to jion a group just for the game

Can you just make a temp. email so we can talk? I suggust Yahoo. Please do I really want Battlefield 1943 right now.

no i will not take any extra steps because what is there to talk about we agreed to trade already, please just forget it i can wait a few more hours

Fine.. I'll send you my info but you have to send you info like almost right away.

u better have slots open then

PM me when you have change your PW to a temp. one and we'll get this started.

i changed it when i posted i wanted to trade in the forums

Ok, I'll give you my PSN email, then you do it, I then give my PW and then you.

Email: [email protected]

[email protected]

Password: trading09

bogus just like i thought

And you tried to take my account. I knew that when you gave some BS email.
xLostHero View Public Profile Send a private message to xLostHero Find More Posts by xLostHero Befriend or follow xLostHero Ignore xLostHero

Delete this Message
Delete Message To delete this message, check the appropriate option below and then click the 'Delete this Message' button. Delete this Message​

Cheap Ass Gamer > Forums > User Control Panel > Private Messages > Inbox > Re: PSN Trading