CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey helmet, is your Killzone 2 DLC group for the $12 bundle pack that just came out, or only for future stuff? I still need the $12 bundle pack, if I can get a share of that.

Lemme know, thanks!

[quote name='IRHari']Hey helmet, is your Killzone 2 DLC group for the $12 bundle pack that just came out, or only for future stuff? I still need the $12 bundle pack, if I can get a share of that.

Lemme know, thanks![/QUOTE]

We have purchased all current Killzone 2 DLC. :)

[quote name='helmet']Just picked up Marvel vs Capcom 2 so I'm looking for a few CAGs to share it with. Send me a PM if you are interested.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Group!

(All other content requires atleast 4/5 votes, no matter the cost)

Slots Filled: [2/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) zenithyoda (pending)

3)
4)

5)

Final Price: $3.40

[/QUOTE]

can we merge groups? i have 3/5, but no one has paid cause we are waiting to fill the group.

Hi!

I have Final Fantasy VII [one seat left!] for trade. I'm willing to give my data first!

I'm intrested in these games : Zen Pinball / Fat Princess / Age of Booty / Crystal Defenders / Flower / PixelJunk Monsters / Savage Moon / Tekken 5 Online / Worms / Shatter / Lumines / Super Stardust HD

If you have any of these games for sale or want FF VII then please PM me. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Furashu']can we merge groups? i have 3/5, but no one has paid cause we are waiting to fill the group.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I highly recommend merging with helmet. I have a gameshare with him and he's good people!

[quote name='DAWG26']Yeah I highly recommend merging with helmet. I have a gameshare with him and he's good people![/QUOTE]

he says he bought the gamestop box copy, isnt it just 1 DL and thats it?

grr hes offline

[quote name='Furashu']okay gonna make a MVC2 group cause the other dude didnt PM me.
$3.30 via paypal will be due when our group is assembled and i buy it. i will pm u when i have 4 others.
i will pm u the account info and pw after ya pay, ive been on CAG for 3 years + have 15+ positive itrader ratings :D

so far in the group
1. Furashu(me)
2. darken
3. dawg26
4. my friend
5. my friend

please PM me or aim me on aim via dunkindoanuts[/QUOTE]

SPOTS FILLED

DONE AND THANKS!

Have:
Marvel VS Capcom 2
Fat Princess

Savage Moon
Crash Commando
$10 in wallet

Want:
Lumines Supernova
Crystal Defender
Bejeweled 2
Geon
Novastrike
Cuboid
Söldner-X: Himmelsstürmer
PSP Games beside Jeanne D'Arc

Already Have (don't need):
Super Stardust HD
WipEout HD + Fury DLC
Battlefield 1943
High Velocity Bowling
Bionic Commando Rearmed
PixelJunk Monsters
Burnout DLCs
1942 Joint Strike
fl0wer
Tekken 5: Dark resurrection
Noby Noby Boy
Astro Tripper
LBP DLCs
Shatter

PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME ON PSN. Private message me through CAG.

People... I got these ps3 games and i wanna share for others... If u are interested add me on my MSN: [email protected]

This is my game list:

-Marvel Vs Capcom 2
-Fat Princess
-Battlefield 1943
-Bornout Paradise
-Pain + Amusement Park
-Worms
-Crash Commando
-Ratchet e Clank Future quest
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Street Figther puzzle Hd
-Street Figther turmo Hd
-Castlevania
-Trash Panic
-Junk Pixel Monsters

Thx

[quote name='Furashu']he says he bought the gamestop box copy, isnt it just 1 DL and thats it?

grr hes offline
[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that. Guess you're all full now. Anyways, still need three others.

(Game only, no other purchases)

Slots Filled: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet

3) BuckyLastard
4) 00j

5)

Killzone 2 Long-Term DLC Group!

(One spot is open in an established Killzone 2 DLC group. It is a long-term group that will purchase all future Killzone 2 DLC. We have already purchased "Napalm & Cordite," "Steel & Titanium," and "Flash & Thunder" map packs. )

Slots Available: [0]

Final Price: $4.00

Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15)
Tekken 5 Online ($30)
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) tmei2006
3) MoX
4) major morgan
5)

***EDIT***
I set everything up, fronted the cash. So, if anyone wants to join, we can start almost immediately.

tried to PM you but your box is full

[quote name='helmet']Sorry about that. Guess you're all full now. Anyways, still need three others.

(Game only, no other purchases)

Slots Filled: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2) helmet

3) BuckyLastard
4) 00j

5)

[/QUOTE]

People... I got these ps3 games and i wanna share for others... If u are interested add me on my MSN: [email protected]

This is my game list:

-Marvel Vs Capcom 2
-Fat Princess
-Battlefield 1943
-Bornout Paradise
-Pain + Amusement Park
-Worms
-Crash Commando
-Ratchet e Clank Future quest
-Burn Zombie Burn
-Street Figther puzzle Hd
-Street Figther turmo Hd
-Castlevania
-Trash Panic
-Junk Pixel Monsters

Thx

[quote name='stewie75']Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15)
Tekken 5 Online ($30)
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Ideally, I'd find 4 others who would want all of these games, which would be $18 + Paypal fees each. I'd definately be open to more games too. If anyone is interested, PM me.

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) tmei2006
3) MoX
4) major morgan
5)

***EDIT***
I set everything up, fronted the cash. So, if anyone wants to join, we can start almost immediately.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the smooth share stewie; pleasure doin business with ya.

[quote name='major morgan']Thanks for the smooth share stewie; pleasure doin business with ya.[/QUOTE]

ditto dude, thanks for the quick payment. I've got one slot left if anyone's interested.

[quote name='stewie75']Alright, I'm fairly new to this, but I'd like to get a group together for Fighters and others of the like, and some not of the like. Let me know if there are any matchups with any of you.

FOR SURE DL's
SF II HD Remix ($15)
Marvel VS Capcom 2 ($15)
Tekken 5 Online ($30)
The Last Guy ($10)
3 on 3 NHL Arcade ($10)
Flower ($10)

Members so far:
1) stewie75
2) tmei2006
3) MoX
4) major morgan
5)

***EDIT***
I set everything up, fronted the cash. So, if anyone wants to join, we can start almost immediately.[/QUOTE]

last slot filled by me

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I'm gettin desperate here... Nobody is trading me MVC2! So, if you can give me that and somethin else... I will give the master code for LBP. :cool:[/QUOTE]

what would the master code do?

I'll join groups for MvC2, and Shatter if people are looking. Send me a PM.

Please note that I'm looking to use paypal (I'll cover the fee) and if one group is getting both that is ideal but not necessary (if a group getting one of those is also getting another game or two let me know and I may be open to adding another game).

hey guys, just wondering if anyone wants to gameshare marvel vs capcom 2 with me. i have a lot of lbp DLC and some other stuff like themes and whatnot. if you wanna discuss this just msg me or add me on PSN SGT_KURURU, PM me or reply on the board. thanks!

hey i have fat princess cod wow map pack 3 battlefield 1943 ragdoll and final fantasy 7 im looking for maps 1 and 2 for cod wow psn id is imdoink

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (full game)

Slots Available: [1/5] ($15.00/$7.00/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. decon
2. Salamando3000
3. forgrim
4. Chaos Proxy

Final Price: $3.40 (PAYPAL)

Shatter Gameshare Group ($2.00via paypal)
1. Essence07 (Me)
2. Devil May Cry
3. tmei2006
4. (open)
5. (open)
PM me if you want in the group.

[quote name='decon']MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (full game)

Slots Available: [2/5] ($15.00/$7.00/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. decon
2. Salamando3000
3. forgrim
4. Chaos Proxy

[/QUOTE]

Added myself to list.
PM me when I gotta pay. :)

MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (full game)

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.00/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. decon
2. Salamando3000
3. forgrim
4. Chaos Proxy
5. decon

GROUP FULL!!

[quote name='oscart3']Does any one know if the MvC2 can be shared after using the retail code?
(not the actual code but the download)[/QUOTE]

Yes, it can.

[quote name='madcyantist']Crystal Defenders Group

$2.00 per share

1. madcyantist
2. Chaos Proxy
3. decon
4. lassiterb

2 mo'![/QUOTE]

I'm in! Added myself to the list.

[quote name='decon']MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2 (full game)

Slots Available: [0/5] ($15.00/$7.00/$5.00/$3.75/$3.00)

1. decon
2. Salamando3000
3. forgrim
4. Chaos Proxy
5. decon

GROUP FULL!!
[/QUOTE]

Heads up, but if you select personal and gift when sending money over, you don't have to worry about Paypal fees, as they don't take away fees.

I'm looking to join a group for one/some of the following games. PM me if you have any of these games for share:

Fat Princess
Killzone 2 map pack
Battlefield 1943
Penny Arcade games
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Wipeout Fury
Marvel vs Capcom 2
I can pay through Paypal

Shatter Gameshare Group ($2.00via paypal)
1. Essence07 (Me)
2. Devil May Cry
3. tmei2006
4. (open)
5. (open)
PM me if you want in the group.

It seems like there are enough of us for another MvC2 group if someone wants to organize it (I'm still without PS3 access for another day or two and I want to use some of my paypal money, so I'm not volunteering)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back