CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another trading question.

Let's say someone gives me his account details so I can log in and download his purchased games. To do this, I create a separate account with his info, log in, download the games log out.

Now, if I were to give the details of this 2nd account to somebody else, so he could also log in and download those games, will that add a slot to the original trader's account, or the one I created to grab games off of him?

[quote name='SOLDIER']So does anyone want to do a money pool for recently released PS3 games, including Ratchet and Clank QfB, Flower, or all of the LittleBigPlanet DLC?[/QUOTE]

I am in for the Little Big Planet DLC.
I will pm you.

[quote name='SOLDIER']I have another trading question.

Let's say someone gives me his account details so I can log in and download his purchased games. To do this, I create a separate account with his info, log in, download the games log out.

Now, if I were to give the details of this 2nd account to somebody else, so he could also log in and download those games, will that add a slot to the original trader's account, or the one I created to grab games off of him?[/QUOTE]

He would be owner of the account, that account has only 5 activations available on it. He gave you one, chances are he used a temporary password for you to log into it so you wouldn't even have the correct information to give to someone else. If they were dumb enough to leave the info the same than yes you could give it to someone else but that would use up one of the original 5 activations/shares. Rule of thumb is your not able to give away games that were given to you. Imagine the accounts as clouds in the sky. Your console is one activation coming from that cloud computer. if you own or know the log in to that cloud you can share it with other people. These do not revolve around your console but the other way around.

That's what I figured, but I just wanted to confirm it.

Anyway, that's two people interested in the group so far. Three more and we could probably set something up.

That's what I figured, but I just wanted to confirm it.

Anyway, that's two people interested in the group so far. Three more and we could probably set something up.

[quote name='SOLDIER']That's what I figured, but I just wanted to confirm it.

Anyway, that's two people interested in the group so far. Three more and we could probably set something up.[/QUOTE]

Just another tid bit of advice. Waiting for the group to fill up before you buy a game isn't always the best idea, if its a single game. Obviously if its a long term group than you want all members committed. For a single game since your fronting the cash anyway I would buy it now and collect the moolah as people join the group. Kinda like just selling off shares. Waiting for people on one single game you run the risk of them changing their mind or finding it somewhere else. For example I bought Siren when I had 2 people interested. The 3rd came shortly after and I still have one last share I'll sale. I've had a couple people sort of interested but worst comes to worse I paid $16 for a $40 game that was totally worth it for me. I'm not the Gameshare Veteran, I've just spent a hella lot of time investigating, studying it and trying it a few times so its still fresh.

Good point. For now, what I really want is Ratchet and Clank QfB. If someone hasn't bought it yet, I'd like to do a money pool share.

Since there seems to be some interest in a LittleBigPlanet DLC group I will start one. For all the DLC currently available, and the dynamic theme it is $110, split 5 ways is $22 each through a Paypal Gift or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. This group will also purchase any future DLC when it comes out, so only join if you are committed to a long-term LBP group that purchases future DLC as it is released. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. dimeat
3. SOLDIER
4. Banjora
5. Open

Also still looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='spicymchaggis182']Since there seems to be some interest in a LittleBigPlanet DLC group I will start one. For all the DLC currently available, and the dynamic theme it is $110, split 5 ways is $22 each through a Paypal Gift or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. This group will also purchase any future DLC when it comes out, so only join if you are committed to a long-term LBP group that purchases future DLC as it is released. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Open
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

Also still looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open[/QUOTE]

I'll join the LBP group

[quote name='FusionHype']Still looking for 2 more spots for The Beatles Rock Band DLC coming out:

The "Complete The Album Pack" features:
• Abbey Road singles: "Maxwell's Silver Hammer," "Oh! Darling," and "Because"
• The entire Abbey Road B-side 16 minute medley that includes: "You Never Give Me Your Money," "Sun King," "Mean Mr. Mustard," "Polythene Pam," "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window," "Golden Slumbers," "Carry That Weight" and "The End"
• Additionally, the following songs from Abbey Road can also be played as 1-to-3-song sets, based on how they were recorded / composed:
o "You Never Give Me Your Money"
o "Sun King"/ "Mean Mr. Mustard"
o "Polythene Pam"/ "She Came in Through the Bathroom Window"
o "Golden Slumbers"/ "Carry That Weight"/ "The End"*
o "Her Majesty"

Need 2 more people and will send requests for paypal tonight.
1. bigdsinferno
2. dickybeans

PM me or reply here.[/QUOTE]

Just sent a PM, but I'm definitely in for this! Would like to be with a group that plans on getting all of the album DLC.

I Have:

1st Account: (2 Shares Left)
Burn Zombie Burn
Pixel Junk Eden
Pain
Pain addon Tati
Flower
Linger in Shadows
LBP Metal Gear Solid Level Kit

2nd Account: (2 Shares Left)
Digger Hd
Uno
Critter Crunch
Mushroom Wars
Detuned
Topatoi

looking for trine and some old games with trophy.

[quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer']It seems about time i look at this forum

The games I have are
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Dark Mist
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Mega Man 9
Pain
PixelJunk Monsters
Zombies
Fat Princess(newly bought)
MvC2(Newly bought)
all the map packs for COD5 and COD4
WipEout® HD
High Velocity Bowling*
Bionic Commando*: Rearmed
Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
Linger In Shadows*
Street Fighter® IV Brawler Costume Pack
Street Fighter® IV Femme Fatale Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shadaloo Pack
Street Fighter® IV Classic Pack
Guilty Gear Judgment Full Game (PSP Game)
and burnout content
All of these have a few shares left, each one or more

The games I are looking for are
Battlefield 1943 (My brother said he really wants this one)
Flow
Jeopardy!
Flower
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Uno
Any LBP content
or any other game that sounds appealling
If you are willing to share any of these for what I have message me
what your offering

My Psn name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]

Scammer

Since there seems to be some interest in a LittleBigPlanet DLC group I will start one. For all the DLC currently available, and the dynamic theme it is $110, split 5 ways is $22 each through a Paypal Gift or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. This group will also purchase any future DLC when it comes out, so only join if you are committed to a long-term LBP group that purchases future DLC as it is released. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. dimeat
3. SOLDIER
4. Banjora
5. Megiddo_CAG

Group full, will send out pms.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. Open
4. Open
5. Open

t seems about time i look at this forum

The games I have are
3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Dark Mist
Echochrome
Everyday Shooter
Mega Man 9
Pain
PixelJunk Monsters
Zombies
Fat Princess(newly bought)
MvC2(Newly bought)
all the map packs for COD5 and COD4
WipEout® HD
High Velocity Bowling*
Bionic Commando*: Rearmed
Super Street Fighter® II Turbo HD Remix
Linger In Shadows*
Street Fighter® IV Brawler Costume Pack
Street Fighter® IV Femme Fatale Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shoryuken Pack
Street Fighter® IV Shadaloo Pack
Street Fighter® IV Classic Pack
Guilty Gear Judgment Full Game (PSP Game)
and burnout content
All of these have a few shares left, each one or more

The games I are looking for are
Battlefield 1943 (My brother said he really wants this one)
Flow
Jeopardy!
Flower
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars
Uno
Any LBP content
or any other game that sounds appealling
If you are willing to share any of these for what I have message me
what your offering

My Psn name is Carangelo

[quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer']My Psn name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]

avoid him, is a scammer.
i think today isnt my day i got scammed in my 2 accounts.
But i think there is first time for all.
u can see it here.

[quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer'][quote name='Arkherius'][quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer'][quote name='Arkherius'][quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer'][quote name='Arkherius'][quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer'][quote name='Arkherius'][quote name='The Cheap Ass Gamer'][quote name='Arkherius']So want to trade?[/QUOTE]

Yes
Lets do this[/QUOTE]

can u give me ur account first i have more feedback than u.

I will really apreciate it.[/QUOTE]

I could, but your feedback isint necessarily very good.

Is it not possible to go at the same time[/QUOTE]

do u have feedvack in any other wevsite?[/QUOTE]

Im new to this site, but i've used Qj.net and had a few successful deals.[/QUOTE]

so u cant give first? :S[/QUOTE]

I certainly could
But i've been scammed before
And i would prefer it if you went first.

But i suppose if you don't want to we could work it out some time later (after this i sent him the account and pass, and like u see he didnt send me her account)[/QUOTE]

i can stay all day doing this. at least internet dc :p
u arent going to scam me.
u can stole one share but u arent going to download any game.(I keep login in till he get bored of enter my account)[/QUOTE]

Btw, i not only stole a share
But i got the games
PAIN,
Pj Eden
That darkness piece of crap game
Flower
and Burn Zombie Burn[/QUOTE]

Hello
Im new do these forums
but the games i want are
Battlefield 1943
.detuned
Fat Princess
Flock
Flow
Jeopardy
Mushroom wars
Noby Noby Boy
MvC2
and LBP content, costumes really

The games and content i have
All LBP creator packs,
All COD5 map packs
Age Of Booty
Bomber man Ultra
Burn Zombie Burn
Echochrome
Flower
PJ Eden, monsters and racer
And Uno

Anyone wanna trade games with me
I have Pain
Most Fallout content
Some LBP content
Pixel junk Monsters
Fat princess
Burn Zombie Burn
Flow
and Flower

Looking for Battlefield 1943
Marvel vs Capcom
Any street fighter game
uhh, and I suppose anything you make sound good.

[quote name='randomuser']Anyone wanna trade games with me
I have Pain
Most Fallout content
Some LBP content
Pixel junk Monsters
Fat princess
Burn Zombie Burn
Flow
and Flower

Looking for Battlefield 1943
Marvel vs Capcom
Any street fighter game
uhh, and I suppose anything you make sound good.[/QUOTE]

Scammer

Jesus this shit is getting rampant. I refuse to do any gamesharing with anyone who has no feedback. Linking to a profile at ebay does nothing for me.

I say we set up rules where you need to have at least one positive feedback in order to gameshare. The people with no feedback can go make a trade and deal with it.

Anybody willing to sell me a cheap PSN game for $1.89? Feel free to PM me. Please note it's the remaining dollars I have left on this card. :)

[quote name='coleipoo']Jesus this shit is getting rampant. I refuse to do any gamesharing with anyone who has no feedback. Linking to a profile at ebay does nothing for me.

I say we set up rules where you need to have at least one positive feedback in order to gameshare. The people with no feedback can go make a trade and deal with it.[/QUOTE]
In that case we need to be able to leave feedback for gameshare transactions.

wish I could do gameshares but I go no rep but I mean the ones you buy and delete all info and pay someone via paypal. Really that is putting all the trust into the other guy but I never can find anyone :(

[quote name='Kane Hart']wish I could do gameshares but I go no rep but I mean the ones you buy and delete all info and pay someone via paypal. Really that is putting all the trust into the other guy but I never can find anyone :([/QUOTE]

Complete and structurally correct sentences go a long way too.

[quote name='TylDurden']In that case we need to be able to leave feedback for gameshare transactions.[/QUOTE]

Gamesharing is to be used at your own risk. Use your judgment. A member with less feedback obviously will be the one who as to give info first. Don't listen to lines along of "can we go at same time?" that's a typical scammer's trick.

Account for sale that I no longer use
Group is full with 5 people and no new games will be purchased (I will be giving up my spot)

Games included:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD fury expansion
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Battlefield 1943
Nhl 3 on 3
Fat Princess

Asking for $20 paypal (you pay fees if by standard payment or $20 even if gifted)

[quote name='shadowkast']Dj Hero?! Some cag's gotta be picking it up. DLC group here, have daft punk bestbuy preorder. pm me for further details.[/QUOTE]
bump

Heads up

Mike123 on CAG, atpakiboy on PS3 just was msging me on my PS3, asking me to gameshare, and then pm'd me on this site.

I have no idea who the fuck this is, or how he got my username, but.... yeah heads up to anyone who gets a msg from him. Smells like a fucking scammer to me.

One of the lovely PMs he has sent me here (on the account he just made today or yesterday).

"im new i just want to game share man wat your problem man ur messed up cmon"
"then lets get to know each other i wont scam u delete all ur credit card info now and well go same time lets work it out no need to delete me from ps3 too man messed up for that""
"no one is calling u stupid and how do i convince u im not no scammer y u so messed up seriously man"

He is a noob.... a fucking stupid noob, but he claims he is just a noob and doesn't know what he is doing. I still don't believe him, but yeah, everyone can judge on their own

dude my bad i didnt know gosh and ur over hear posting stuff about me you could atleast let me know man dont need to be so rude ill follow the rules from now on how do i get trading poiints and stuff

[quote name='mike321']send me a message and rules to this forums so i can get to know the rules and wat to do[/QUOTE]

Send me 10$ paypal and I'll teach you.

[quote name='mike321']send me a message and rules to this forums so i can get to know the rules and wat to do[/QUOTE]

You can start by not posting back to back to back. If you have more to say after your first post edit it.

The FAQ is the first post in this thread. If your a n00bie don't expect to go first or at the same time with most of us here.

Unsolicited gametrading offers are tacky and more risky. I don't know about everyone else but unless I post asking for a game or you post your list and I respond don't send a PM.

No idea why I'm even posting any of this really. I guess I'm just bored.

I'm willing to trade my stuff for anything, but i'm mainly looking for Trine, MvC2, and maybe some PS1 games. The more you have, the better your chances i'll be willing to trade.

This is what I have to trade:

PSN GAMES:
PAIN
PJ Monsters
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
WipEout HD
Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Crash Commando
High Velocity Bowling
Battlefield 1943
PJ Eden
Fat Princess

PS1 GAMES:
Suikoden
Spyro the Dragon
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

ADD-ONS:
All 3 Warhawk Booster Packs (Broken Mirror, Fallen Star, Omega Dawn)
PAIN Amusement Park
PAIN Sore Spots
LittleBigPlanet Kratos Pack (Kratos costume, Minotaur costume, Medusa costume, Sticker Pack)
LittleBigPlanet Norse Minipack
Burnout Paradise: Jansen 88 Special
Call of Duty: World at War Map pack 2 and Map Pack 3
Rockband 2 Bonus Tracks
Rockband export Key
Rockband - Stricken: Disturbed
Rockband Track pack: Volume 2

QORE:
Episodes 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

I think that's all. I may have missed some other DLC that was timed, etc.

Now, i don't expect anybody to trust me, cuz i'm not on CAG very often. But, i'm willing to do anything to gain some trust. I would gladly take a picture of my download list off of PSN if you would like to see that for confirmation.

If you are interested in trading w/ me, hit me up on PSN: SergeantCorbett.
Just send me a message saying that you're from CAG and i'll respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back