CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, using this thread is a privilege for CAGs who have been here for a while and have established themselves as trustworthy people.

All you new people who have signed up recently and/or are trying to scam, don't be butthurt just because we won't trade with you. This is something you have to earn, and it's not going to help your chances if all you do is make a QQ post in the thread about how no one wants to trade with you.

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Account for sale that I no longer use
Group is full with 5 people and no new games will be purchased (I will be giving up my spot)

Games included:
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Wipeout HD
Wipeout HD fury expansion
Marvel vs. Capcom 2
Battlefield 1943
Nhl 3 on 3
Fat Princess

Asking for $20 paypal (you pay fees if by standard payment or $20 even if gifted)[/QUOTE]

That's one good deal. Unfortunately, I'm trying to save and being on CAG I tend to spend more. :D

Yeah, the amount of new users asking around to GameShare is ridiculous. In our private user forum at GameTZ.com, we have a clear rule that a user has to have a " bronze star" (10 trades minimum) or higher to participate.

I pretty much don't do any trading of gameshare accounts. I only create new groups to download games and act as the buyer/organizer. Always get payment first, purchase the games, and allow the established members of my group download first. Then I change the password after everyone downloaded so people can't screw around in the account.

Is there anybody who would like to do some gamesharing? I have Trine, Zen Pinball and Brain Challenge available in my CAGShare account. In return, I'm looking for the Oddworld games or UmJammer Lammy in regards to PSOne classics or Namco Essentials and TMNT: Re-Shelled in regards to PS3 titles.

PM me if interested. Again, no kids, please. Believe me, I can tell just from your typing if you're a teenager.

Last edited by a moderator:
The amount of new users registered in Oct 2009 and with NO feedback is getting ridiculous.

Good thing I don't trade GameShare accounts with people other than family and close friends. For online communities, I form groups with established users. On GameTZ, we have a private GameSharing forum and it's a prerequisite for users to have a minimum of 10 trades before being allowed to participate. Anyone asking to GameShare is filtered out.

Such a blessing.

Selling an account with 38 games. Included are Wipeout HD with the Fury DLC, Siren (full game), MvC2, SSF2THD, Fat Princess, Super Stardust HD (with both DLC packs), and many more.

A total value of $420, all for $65. One spot left.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Hey, anyone want to get in on a one time group for the COD map packs 1-3? $3 each via paypal gift.[/QUOTE]

I sent you pm ;-)

on a different subject: I've saw a few posts now offering to trade and the OP has a whole list of Titles up to offer, It is common knowledge that you can't just single out one or two titles if they are all in the same account, so your basically giving them a whole 1/5 of that entire account. In some cases it would be best to designate if the titles are single, or all one account or multiple. It's a bit confusing if your glancing through them.

Looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. floormat
4. Open
5. Open

Also, I consolidated some games onto a single account so I am selling my share of these individual accounts: Fat Princess- $3, Battlefield 1943- $3 (sold), Marvel VS Capcom 2- $3, Wipeout HD- $4 (sold)

[quote name='Arkherius']Is there any DJ Hero dlc group?
for future dlc[/QUOTE]

see about 4 posts above

[quote name='shadowkast']Dj Hero comes out today!!! Any joiners for a dlc group? pm me[/QUOTE]

I Still have 2 more slots in my Rock Band Unplugged DLC group.

1.brewer
2.Mojimbo
3.modium

Details of the share:
  • This long term group will keep up with the DLC releases for Rock Band Unplugged.
  • Each member will deposit $10. Each Thursday that DLC is released I will Download the new Songs. Once the funds in the PlayStation Wallet drop below $10 each member will deposit $10 again.
  • Initial deposit will be $30, this will get you all the DLC already released (49, more then even comes on the disk!) and get you caught up with the current members deposits.
  • Can purchase other PSP games and DLC if members agree. Extra money would need to be deposited.
PM me if interested or are looking for more details.

if anyone wanna host a gameshare for 1, 2, 3, 4 or all of following games, PM me:

bionic commando rearmed
crash commando
megaman 9
castlevania SotN
burnout paradise

I have a few questions I didn't see answered on the first post. Imma share with my cousin and some friends on my PS list but dk how to do all this. Could I get the answers PM'd to me plz? Easier than tryna keep up with this thread...

-what info will they need of mine?

-where will they need to input the info

-if I let my cousin dl a game, then he deletes the game (or deletes my acct info) does that mean I have 1 more person I can share that game with again?

-if I wanted to sell the games (proly just ask homies for donations), do they pay somewhere thru PSN er thru paypal er some other method?

-is there a way to keep track of games that my friends get? I know my cousin could care less about puzzle games, but i'd like to know if he does dl some just so I know I can't offer them to other friends.

I think. That's all for now. TIA!

Seeing if there's any interest in a group for all the Fallout DLC packs. I just $3.50 more into my Paypal and I can start a group for all 5 of the DLC add-ons.

Starting DJ Hero DLC Group

1. Arkherius
2. xeno
3. [Open]
4. [Open]
5. [Open]

*Long Term Group, we will keep up for all releases of DJ Hero

PM me for details.

Starting LBP DLC group. Want to collect all DLC. Wanna join?

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. ???
04. ???
05. ???

Also starting Fallout 3 DLC group.

01. Rickshankshaw
02. m_d_amore
03. ???
04. ???
05. ???

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. m_d_amore
04. dickybeans
05. ???

[quote name='MasterSun1']The amount of new users registered in Oct 2009 and with NO feedback is getting ridiculous.

Good thing I don't trade GameShare accounts with people other than family and close friends. For online communities, I form groups with established users. On GameTZ, we have a private GameSharing forum and it's a prerequisite for users to have a minimum of 10 trades before being allowed to participate. Anyone asking to GameShare is filtered out.

Such a blessing.[/QUOTE]

The amount of ignorance on this website is getting rediculous. Maybe some of us use playswitch.com and ebay to buy/trade used games. We may have done tons of legitimate gameshares from here but unfortunately not able to get rated from that. Nobody gives a shit if you trade with them or not. If you never came to this thread nobody would even invite you, assuming someone actually has.

1. Arkherius
2. xeno
3. shadowkast
4. [Open]
5. [Open]

PM me for details.

Hey all, I have all Fallout 3 DLC available on 1 account so PM me for an invite!
I still have 4 slots available.

I accept and prefer paypal please.

One slot left in my LittleBigPlanet DLC group. For all the DLC currently available, and the dynamic theme it is $22 each through a Paypal Gift or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. This group will also purchase any future DLC when it comes out, so only join if you are committed to a long-term LBP group that purchases future DLC as it is released. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. dimeat
3. SOLDIER
4. Banjora
5. Open

Also looking to start a group for Burnout Paradise and all the DLC except the Time Savers Pack which can be unlocked in-game. This would include Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Bundle, Legendary Cars Collection, Toy Car Collection, Boost Specials Collection, Cops and Robbers, Big Surf Island and we would also purchase any future DLC. It will be $16.40 each as a Paypal Gift, or if you do a Paypal Gift through a credit/debit card you pay the fee. PM if interested.

1. Me (SpicyMchaggis)
2. Banjora
3. floormat
4. Open
5. Open

Finally, I am selling my share of these individual accounts: Fat Princess- $3 (sold), Marvel VS Capcom 2- $3 (sold).

UPDATE:
PM me if you're wanting a spot... Rickshankshaw and dickybeans know I'm legit so ask him if you are paranoid.

01. Rickshankshaw
02. Rickshankshaw
03. m_d_amore (has yet to reply)
04. dickybeans (Paid, tyvm kind sir)
05. ????

ANOTHER UPDATE:
Ima be starting up another gamershare group with Fallout 3 DLC because my lame ass friend decided he wants it now. (you know who you are.) Why don't I add my friend to the list above you ask? I've already sent the required amount of PM's to people. Yeah.

01. My lame ass friend (paid)
02. Me! (paid)
03. ????
04. ????
05. ????

PM me ASAP for a guaranteed spot. If I can't get 4 other people for the 2nd group then consider it canceled.

UPDATE X3: Sent plenty of people some PM's so it'll be first come, first serve! Good luck yo.

[quote name='spicymchaggis182']

Finally, I am selling my share of these individual accounts: Fat Princess- $3, Marvel VS Capcom 2- $3.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the smooth transaction for Fat Princess, Spicy.

[quote name='yourlefthand']And we should trust you because...[/QUOTE]
I've been on the site a while. Done many a gameshare trades, Im a member of a gameshare group. I got scammed by daniel72296. By all means, don't believe me, go ahead and try trading with him. Just thought I could help at least one person not fall for this dudes scam.

[quote name='TylDurden']I've been on the site a while. Done many a gameshare trades, Im a member of a gameshare group. I got scammed by daniel72296. By all means, don't believe me, go ahead and try trading with him. Just thought I could help at least one person not fall for this dudes scam.[/QUOTE]

I appreciate the warning. Context is nice, however.

[quote name='yourlefthand']I appreciate the warning. Context is nice, however.[/QUOTE]
Daniel72296 sent me a friend request and asked to share. Usually I check people out and IM during the trade but I decided not to buy games on my main account anymore cause I'm a member of a gameshare group. I figured I better share what I have while I can cause eventually nobody will want what I have. So when someone offered I jumped at the opportunity. I'm generally a trusting person and that understanding helped me avoid a possible scamming before. I was patient and nice and he came around with a different account as the one he promised didn't work out. I understand there are miscommunications and then there are scams. Daniel72296 immediately removed himself from my friends list and has yet to respond after taking my games. I was able to access his account but all activations were taken, I immediately asked him about this and instead of responding thats when he removed me as a friend.

[quote name='TylDurden']I've been on the site a while. Done many a gameshare trades, Im a member of a gameshare group. I got scammed by daniel72296. By all means, don't believe me, go ahead and try trading with him. Just thought I could help at least one person not fall for this dudes scam.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='yourlefthand']And we should trust you because...[/QUOTE]

For the record, I have no reason to distrust TylDurden. When someone is accused of being a scammer, I like to see some context. I have PMed with him today and he seems like a great guy.

I did a gameshare for the 1st time with someone recently, I'm assuming he used 1 share for all of my games he wanted, but I guess he could have given my password to someone else and they could have downloaded my stuff as well.

Is the anyway to tell how many shares are available on a particular piece of software?

[quote name='hxcmusic']
Is the anyway to tell how many shares are available on a particular piece of software?[/QUOTE]

Not really. They way I do it is log onto another account that has your account as a friend and watch it like a hawk. The second they log out jump back on and change the password. That way a 2nd person can't jump on after. But that's just me

Thanks for the quick response. I talked to the guy and he assured me that he was the only person to use my account. That being said...

I'm interested in acquiring Trine...

I have to offer in trade the following gameshares.

PixelJunk Monsters
Fat Princess
Shatter
Ratchet & Clank:Q4Booty
Rag Doll Kung Fu
Pain
Gran Turismo 5 Prolougue
Tekken 5 DR Online Bundle
Everyday Shooter
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD

For the sake of ease you'll get access to all my games and I will yours. So if you have Trine, and you're interested, please PM me a list of what else you have available and he with the best list will win the share.

Sound good?

[quote name='Dammenion']Not really. They way I do it is log onto another account that has your account as a friend and watch it like a hawk. The second they log out jump back on and change the password. That way a 2nd person can't jump on after. But that's just me[/QUOTE]

Thats a good idea. I just give them 1-2 minutes after logging in to mine as that is plenty of time but I guess they might be able to snag an extra share that way so watching from another account is a very good idea.

1. Arkherius
2. xeno
3. shadowkast
4. [Open]
5. [Open]

PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back