CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Nirron']Alright, listen up LBP fanatics. Thanks to DarkNessBear (EDIT: FriskyTanuki as well for his post in the LBP thread) for bringing to my attention the Pirates of the Caribbean DLC which includes...WATER. It comes out on the 22nd, so next Tuesday, with both a character kit and a level kit. The level kit and character kits are $6 a piece. We'll definitely be getting the level kit, and can decide once we get everyone if we want to get the character kit.

Cost for 1 kit will be $1.20 per person, while cost for two kits will be $2.40 per person.

LBP Pirates Pack DLC Group:
1. Nirron
2. Nirron (friend is getting in on this with me)
3. DarkNessBear

Two spots, and I will keep track of the current members plus the lucky two who join. PM or reply to my post here if you want in. I will PM my PayPal info by Monday night at the latest and give the username/password information once you've paid and I've bought the content.[/QUOTE]

count me in for both kits

starting a group for

1. echochrome--9.99
2. hasbro family game night--39.99

total cost for each member would be $10.00

anyone interested just pm me

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open

Last edited by a moderator:
only one more spot open for this group

1.aquatopia--$1.99
2.mesmerize distort (1080p hd)--$1.99
3.mesmerize trace (1080p hd)--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99
6.operation creature feature--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
total cost to each member $3.59
please note this games require the playstatation eye to play
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.decon
3.wormfoodx
4.jfaneuf
5.open

rockband dlc group
starting with
1.tom petty and heartbreakers--9.99
2.alice in chains pack--8.49
3.the best of the who--19.99
total cost $38.47
total cost for each member $7.70

pm me to join

1.best1here
2.nirron (?)
3.open
4.open
5.open

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Starting Up a Burnout Paradise all content group, minus the time saver DLC unless people end up wanting it.
$16.40 to get in.
also Siren Blood Curse $7.50 2 shares left!
PM me.[/QUOTE] I don't need burnout the game because I already own it but I would love all the extra content, is there any chance you could do the physical game seperately then I wouldnt mind joining

[quote name='best1here']starting a group for

1. echochrome--9.99
2. hasbro family game night--39.99

total cost for each member would be $10.00

anyone interested just pm me

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open[/QUOTE] you can join my group for echochrome, To everyone else its 3 a share with addon content

[quote name='farmor-cn']Still looking for 2 people to join a Pixeljunk shooter ($10) + Hyperballoid HD ($5) group!

$2.5 for each share. ($2 for pixeljunk shooter + $0.5 for hyperballoid hd, thats half price for hyperballoid, kind of like a christmas present! ;))

1. farmor-cn
2. 00j
3. menikmati
5.[/QUOTE]

add me to this :)

Alright, LBP group is unfortunately full. Luckily for anyone that wants it, it doesn't come out for about a week, so I'm sure many more will want it

LBP Pirates Pack DLC Group:
1. Nirron
2. Nirron (friend/relative/chimpanzee is getting in on this with me)
3. DarkNessBear
4. rickshankshaw
5. rickshankshaw (reserved for his friend/relative/chimpanzee/someone)

vera and best1here, you guys could probably start up your own group; I'm sure once word hits the many of the levels and such in the pirate pack there will be quite a few interested.

[quote name='best1here']also starting a group for the playstation eye games wanting to get all games they are

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open[/QUOTE]

I want to join your PS Eye group but do you have anyone that can vouch for you? You joined in November, which isn't bad but you are starting a LOT of gameshares collecting a LOT of money.

[quote name='WormFOODx']I want to join your PS Eye group but do you have anyone that can vouch for you? You joined in November, which isn't bad but you are starting a LOT of gameshares collecting a LOT of money.[/QUOTE]

I can vouch for him, just gameshared with a group including him.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Looking to join a group for Borderland DLC- I miight possibly have another member as well[/QUOTE]

i would love to get in on this too, but due to working overtime a lot lately, i just don't have the time to start the group myself. if anyone else starts, i'm in :)

[quote name='WormFOODx']I want to join your PS Eye group but do you have anyone that can vouch for you? You joined in November, which isn't bad but you are starting a LOT of gameshares collecting a LOT of money.[/QUOTE]

I can also vouch for him. We have a gameshare group together and he's always on top of things quick.

[quote name='best1here']also starting a group for the playstation eye games wanting to get all games they are

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open[/QUOTE]

Ok then, I'm in!

[quote name='Megiddo_CAG']Socom DLC Cold Front out thursday.
$2.00 Paypal

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. darken
5.[/QUOTE]

Still looking for people.

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.open
3.open
4.open
5.open[/QUOTE]

I'll join.

GROUP IS FULL!

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.decon
3.WormFOODx
4.jfaneuf
5.phantasyx

[quote name='farmor-cn']Still looking for 1 more person to join a Pixeljunk shooter ($10) + Hyperballoid HD ($5) group!

$2.5 for each share. ($2 for pixeljunk shooter + $0.5 for hyperballoid hd, thats half price for hyperballoid, kind of like a christmas present! ;))

1. farmor-cn
2. 00j
3. menikmati
4. Virsago
5.[/QUOTE]

Count me in for this.

[quote name='best1here']one more spot open for the playstation eye group

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.decon
3.WormFOODx
4.jfaneuf
5.open[/QUOTE]
i'm down even though it all looks like bull $#!+

PS3 EYE GROUP IS NOW FULL! YOU SHOULD HAVE RECEIVED AN INVITE TO THE GROUP
THERE YOU WILL GET LOG IN INFO
ONCE EVERYONE HAS PAID I WILL PURCHASE THE GAMES

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
pm me if interested

1.best1here
2.decon
3.WormFOODx
4.jfaneuf
5.phantasyx

Ok peeps,

EchoChrome + addon, at $3 a share

1Phantasyx
2best1here

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share
1Phantasyx
2wormfoodx

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share
1Phantasyx

Lets wrap it up!

[quote name='Fyren']It has been about 72 hours since Agenthost got our money. He has yet to give out Flower account info.[/QUOTE]
I second this haven't received a PM or anything

[quote name='Fyren']It has been about 72 hours since Agenthost got our money. He has yet to give out Flower account info.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='frombrknwings']I second this haven't received a PM or anything[/QUOTE]

ouch...

[quote name='frombrknwings']I second this haven't received a PM or anything[/QUOTE]

sorry I lost my internet connection on my hunting trip with my son. Log in info for Flower is sent. let me know if you got any other problem. Finally my satellite connection is restored. :bouncy: Again, my sincerest apology for this delay.

[quote name='agentghost']sorry I lost my internet connection on my hunting trip with my son. Log in info for Flower is sent. let me know if you got any other problem. Finally my satellite connection is restored. :bouncy: Again, my sincerest apology for this delay.[/QUOTE]

To keep the community aware, the logon credentials that were sent to me were invalid. Until one of us confirms that they received their Flower logon then I would refrain from dealing with agentghost.

I apologize for bringing this into the forum, agentghost, but we are responsible for each other. I look forward to working this out with you (over $2).

[quote name='johnnyrocker360']this would make this the second time people couldn't get flower this week.[/QUOTE]

Yea, and I was on both of them! This game better ROCK! (in a peaceful way)

[quote name='phantasyx']Ok peeps,

1Phantasyx
2best1here

1Phantasyx
2wormfoodx

1Phantasyx

Lets wrap it up![/QUOTE]

In for all 3

[quote name='WormFOODx']Yea, and I was on both of them! This game better ROCK! (in a peaceful way)[/QUOTE]

Got a Pm from agentghost everything is on the up and up now!

[quote name='WormFOODx']To keep the community aware, the logon credentials that were sent to me were invalid. Until one of us confirms that they received their Flower logon then I would refrain from dealing with agentghost.

I apologize for bringing this into the forum, agentghost, but we are responsible for each other. I look forward to working this out with you (over $2).[/QUOTE]

I can confirm the login credentials not working.

Latest news:

(PM from agentghost)
[quote name='agentghost']Hello,
My son has forgotten his Flower account access so I am giving you back your money via Paypal Gift. My apology once again for any inconvienence this may have caused you. Agentghost from CAG [/QUOTE]

I got back my money, so I'd say this is resolved now.

Socom DLC Cold Front out today.
$2.00 Paypal

1. Megiddo_CAG
2. darken
3. rpnguyen
4. pLaYeRiTo

Pm me, or post here if interested!
One more slot to fill!

1Phantasyx
2best1here

1Phantasyx
2wormfoodx

1Phantasyx

Lets wrap it up![/QUOTE]

i'm in for bionic commando rearmed plz.

there is one more member who needs to pay! im putting my trust in you and i have gone ahead and purchased the games--you all may log in and download the games now please let me know if there is any trouble--log in info can be found withen the group

thank you to all

1.aquatopia--$1.99
4.tori-emaki--$1.99
5.trials of topoq--$4.99

total cost $ 17.94
1.best1here
2.decon
3.WormFOODx
4.jfaneuf
5.phantasyx

starting a group for

1. hasbro family game night--39.99

total cost for each member would be $8.00

anyone interested just pm me or reply

1.best1here
2.brknwings
3.open
4.open
5.open

1Phantasyx
2best1here

1Phantasyx
2wormfoodx

1Phantasyx

Lets wrap it up![/QUOTE]

I'll join Prince of Persia DLC

Lets get these groups full!

1.Phantasyx
2.best1here
3.rpnguyen

1.Phantasyx
2.wormfoodx
3.wbc1228
4.rpnguyen

1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen

Lets wrap something up tonight!

I read an artical the other day at playstation.com and it said something like UK gamers could only gameshare 3 games per console idk if thats true or not...

I just want to inform everyone some tips as a seasoned gamesharer.

1. Please know what your doing before you create a group!

2. NEVER EVER use the same gameshare account info on another gameshare (unless its all the same ppl), that psn id locks on to 5 ps3 then shuts everyone out not smart.

3.This ones obvious but don't leave or use your personal account info on a PSN ID.

4. When you make a psn id use a NON tax state! find the zip code online so you dont have to pay tax, its a easy mistake to make (i've done it!)

5.This should be mandatory but it isnt, List where your downloading it if its other then USA! some people cant use dlc thats been downloaded from the UK AUS, Japan PAL locations

6.Never give out account info before receiveing payment from everyone for your own sake, this is Cheap Ass Gamers where there are CAG's who would rather pay $0 then anything. if you end up downloading it then they could use that PSN ID then downloaded and drop out of your group.

7.Share your experience HERE we all need to know what goes down so we can protect each other, you all do a great job supporting and vouching for one another and I can say this is a great forum to be apart of.

I'm not laying down any rules but these are some good tips especially for newbies who want to join the fun. every once and a while we need to post something like this say every 20 pages or so.

Thank you Phantasyx! Actually I thought about contacting the OP about closing down this thread and starting anew under new management. Some of us more active folks could put in things like keeping track of names of bad experiences and so on so we could communicate better.

[quote name='jgiovanni']Anyone for BOrderlands DLC?[/QUOTE]

yes, yes :)

and thanks so much phantasy for all the tips. very useful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back