CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to sell shares of my main account, I have a lot of games and addons and will allow whoever buys a share 3 days to download what I have before I change the password and stuff it will be $20 a Share (discounted) and for 2 new people its a great deal (2 slots has been taken).

Numblast
Detuned
Blazblue DLC colors
Valkyria Servas's story
Pain
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
FF7
Shatter
Trash Panic
Lumines
Noby Noby boy
Street Fighter Brawler pack
Castvaina SOTN
FLow + expansion

[quote name='phantasyx']I'm going to sell shares of my main account, I have a lot of games and addons and will allow whoever buys a share 3 days to download what I have before I change the password and stuff it will be $20 a Share (discounted) and for 2 new people its a great deal (2 slots has been taken).

Numblast
Detuned
Blazblue DLC colors
Valkyria Servas's story
Pain
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
FF7
Shatter
Trash Panic
Lumines
Noby Noby boy
Castvaina SOTN
FLow + expansion[/QUOTE] hey i would like to get in on this.

[quote name='phantasyx']I'm going to sell shares of my main account, I have a lot of games and addons and will allow whoever buys a share 3 days to download what I have before I change the password and stuff it will be $20 a Share (discounted) and for 2 new people its a great deal (2 slots has been taken).

Numblast
Detuned
Blazblue DLC colors
Valkyria Servas's story
Pain
Marvel VS. Capcom 2
FF7
Shatter
Trash Panic
Lumines
Noby Noby boy
Castvaina SOTN
FLow + expansion
[/QUOTE]

I would also like to get in on this and the long term share group.

Ok then there is one spot left for my Main account PSN game group at $20 a share, There is way more then whats listed and a lot of little dlc bits like Dead space guns and such that i didnt include in price.

ok my longterm gameshare group should be full and my main account share is full as well I believe thanks all that replied, I have one more group I am making and that is for strictly DLC content, This is for people who purchase many games and have much interest in dlc stuff no ps1 games or PSN stuff just strictly dlc please PM me if your into that

[quote name='phantasyx']I'm going to the store to buy some PSN cards I hope some of these groups will fill by then..

EchoChrome + addon, at $3 a share

1.Phantasyx
2.best1here
3.rpnguyen

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share Two spots left!
1.Phantasyx
3.wbc1228
4.rpnguyen

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share
1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen
5.[/QUOTE]
is the echochrome slot still open?

[quote name='Veronica Mars']1. - Veronica Mars
2. - Perfect Ending
3. -
rpnguyen
4. -
Cytmik
5. -

One More Needed.
[/QUOTE]

I will buy one more share for my friend.

[quote name='phantasyx']The games for these groups are already downloaded I just need a few more slots filled.

EchoChrome + addon, at $3 a share

1.Phantasyx
2.best1here
3.rpnguyen

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share Two spots left!
1.Phantasyx
2.wbc1228
3.rpnguyen

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share
1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen
5.[/QUOTE]

Why I cant find EchoChrome has addon? I only see PSP ver has an addon. Are you from non-US PSN store?
I'm in for Bionic commando as well.

>_< and I just finished pming everyone thinking it was $15 no your right its 10 I just checked and its only for the psp There is one spot left then for Bionic commando if anyone wants to play that

Echochrome is full

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share ONE spot left!
1.Phantasyx
2.wbc1228
3.rpnguyen
4.Virsago

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share One spot left
1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen
4.cytmike

I'm making one last Group Before I call it quits due to limits, This would be a Add-on Only gameshare group for people who buy a lot of games and want the addons cheap pm and I can add you I only have 3 slots available. thanks all!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm setting up a Final Fantasy VIII gameshare account. It's $2 each spot (Paypal Gift only). PM me or post here if you're interested.

Final Fantasy VIII Group $2 a spot
1. Akuma148

[quote name='akuma148']I'm looking to get FFVII and VIII[/QUOTE]
Ok i have FFVII, let'S do a straight one on one gameshare. You buy FFVIII and send it to me, and i send you ffvii

[quote name='akuma148']I'm setting up a Final Fantasy VIII gameshare account. It's $2 each spot (Paypal Gift only). PM me or post here if you're interested.

1. Akuma148
5.[/QUOTE] add me in this group. Dgee15 and psn: Dgee15

[quote name='Dgee15']Ok i have FFVII, let'S do a straight one on one gameshare. You buy FFVIII and send it to me, and i send you ffvii[/QUOTE]
I just joined another group that already has FFVII. You can still join my FFVIII group and pay $2 paypal. Let me know if you still want to be added to the list

1. Akuma148
2. Dgee15

wanting to start a group for

1.calling all cars -- 9.99
2.linger in shawdows -- 2.99

total $12.98
total cost to each member $2.60

1.best1here
2.cytmike
3.open
4.open
5.open

if interested pm me

still selling slots on burnout + big surf island and penny arcade ep2 account for $10/£7

also once ive upgraded my ps3 to 320GB im gonna start looking to make some bundle gameshare groups, anyone intrested?

[quote name='akuma148']I just joined another group that already has FFVII. You can still join my FFVIII group and pay $2 paypal. Let me know if you still want to be added to the list

1. Akuma148
2. Dgee15
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll join as well.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Siren Blood Curse - $7.50
Comes with free Echochrome.
PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]
damn you speak to late sire. I just finished my group!

Still looking for folks interested in Hasbro Game night. 1 slot left:
1. dragonjud
2. dragonjud
3. cytmike
4. floormat
5.?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='dragonjud']Still looking for folks interested in Hasbro Game night. 2 slots left:
1. dragonjud
2. dragonjud
3. cytmike[/QUOTE]

count me in. thanks.

wanting to start a group for

1.calling all cars -- 9.99
2.linger in shawdows -- 2.99

total $12.98
total cost to each member $2.60

1.best1here
2.cytmike
3.open
4.open
5.open

if interested pm me

[quote name='akuma148']Final Fantasy VIII Group $2 a spot
1. Akuma148
2. Dgee15
3. caedeskhan
4. cheezisgoooood
5.[/QUOTE]
one plz

Hello all I'm looking for a long term commitment group and when I mean longterm I don't mean 3 months but more like 2 years. I want a group of people that are trustworthy and are interested in committing to buying the latest and greatest. I'm interested in DLC of popular games, PSN games, and maybe PS classics but I prefer to own the original copy personally. If anyone can fill this void for me go ahead and throw me a pm or add my PSN: Cassettic. However I won't have Wifi on my PS3 until around christmas so your best bet for contact would be to toss me a pm.

Prince of Persia DLC at $2 a share ONE spot left!
1.Phantasyx

2.wbc1228
3.rpnguyen
4.Virsago

Bionic commando Rearmed $2 a share One spot left
1.Phantasyx
2.doucheland
3.rpnguyen
4.cytmike

I'm making one last Group Before I call it quits due to limits, This would be a Add-on Only gameshare group for people who buy a lot of games and want the addons cheap pm and I can add you I only have 3 slots available. thanks all!

I have two shares up for sale:

Call of Duty Classic: $3 through Paypal (gift)

Burnout Paradise Add-ons (Boost Specials, Toy Car, Legendary Cars, Time Savers, Cops & Robbers, Big Surf Island): $9 through Paypal (gift)

I might also have these shares up for sale a little bit later:

Burnout Paradise Party Pack: $2 through Paypal (gift)

Bioshock Challenge Maps: $2 through Paypal (gift)

Flower: $2 through Paypal (gift)

[quote name='phantasyx']
[/QUOTE]

I'm kind of interested in joining a group like that... But i think the addons are region locked.. And you're from the US right?

I guess most CAG's are.. Well, if any cag's are lurking here and are interested in an European game add-on gameshare, please post in here or pm me!

It would be nice to see if there's an interest in something like that.

Ok, we are ready to go. I will PM everyone my Paypal info. Once everyone has paid, I will purchase and give everyone the login information.

1. Akuma148
2. Dgee15
3. caedeskhan
4. cheezisgoooood
5. bobthecat23

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I have two shares up for sale:

Call of Duty Classic: $3 through Paypal (gift)

Burnout Paradise Add-ons (Boost Specials, Toy Car, Legendary Cars, Time Savers, Cops & Robbers, Big Surf Island): $9 through Paypal (gift)

I might also have these shares up for sale a little bit later:

Burnout Paradise Party Pack: $2 through Paypal (gift)

Bioshock Challenge Maps: $2 through Paypal (gift)

Flower: $2 through Paypal (gift)[/QUOTE]

pm sent for COD:Classic

LittleBigPlanet Pirates DLC and Costume Pack

Total cost = $12, so $2.40 each via paypal gift if we get 5 members.

1. yourlefthand
2. alissima
3. virsago
4. best1here
5. ??

PM me if you are interested.

If there is an $8 game that we could all agree on it would be nice to be able to use a $20 PSN card to fund the account. PM me with ideas.

Looking for a new long term gameshare group. Open to pretty much any type of games as long as they are very recent or future games. (I had one until about the last three weeks so most things before that I have.)

Hasbro Family Game night has been purchased. ID, Passwords to be distributed as payments received. 1 slot left
1. dragonjud
2. dragonjud
3. cytmike
4. floormat
5.?

3-in-1 Combo Pack (Racers, Monsters, & Eden) (FULL)

The Paypal info for this group has been sent out. Please check your PMs so that you can get this pack timely tomorrow.

Starting December 22nd, the PS Store will be offering a 3-in-1 combo deal of Racers, Monsters *and* Eden altogether for just 19.99! I will not ask for money until the pack is live.

1) WormFOODx
2)
phantasyx
3) frombrknwings
4) yourlefthand
5) cleaner7

$4 per person via Paypal gift

I have

Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Suikoden
Final Fantasy Tactics

If anybody would like to trade me, leave a message ^-^

I'm trying to start a burnout paradise bundle group. Anyone interested please PM me and I'll add you to the group.

Total cost is $29.99 so it'll be $6 total paypal gift for each person with 5 people.

1. cheezisgoooood

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back