CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to see how much interest there would be in a DLC group.

Right now, I wanna get the AC2, MW2, and Heavy Rain DLC.

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.

Lol, when i made my post, i stated how much the item/items were worth, then asked for a price >_>, im fairly sure none of them are unreasonable, or atleast a ripoff. Offers are welcome too, i just put how much i thought a split between people should be worth (Based on what i see others doing in this topic, and trades i have done in the past on other sites)

[quote name='dgwillia006']Lol, when i made my post, i stated how much the item/items were worth, then asked for a price >_>,[/QUOTE]

You're really are on the wrong forum
This is cheapassgamer
NOT dumbassgamer
Your prices are inflated, plain and simple.

[quote name='dgwillia006']
im fairly sure none of them are unreasonable, or atleast a ripoff.Offers are welcome too[/QUOTE]

Example:
Fat Princess is $15.
Each share should be $3.
You're asking for $5-6 which is twice as much as it should be.

i just put how much i thought a split between people should be worth [/QUOTE]

Dividing by FIVE shouldn't be that difficult.
CAG is not a charity.
We're not interested in shoving money up your......ahhh.... wallet

(Based on what i see others doing in this topic, and trades i have done in the past on other sites)[/QUOTE]

BS
You're the only one here charging twice the actual cost.
Please go back to the other site.
:bouncy:

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt know this was Cheapassdouchebags, because thats what your being. I just came to the damn Gamesharing topic for the 2nd time, i assumed you charge whatever percentage of however many people are sharing (As in if 5 people are sharing a 20 dollar game, you charge 4 dollars each, or etc), i didnt "Divide by 5" because i only have 3-4 slots left, or is reading that difficult for you?

And you act like your hurting my feelings or something, my PS3 already has 16 account slots, with around 300+ dollars worth of shared stuff i traded for, i was just doing this on the side to get rid of some slots that arent being used. If you got a problem, shut the hell up and get a life, instead of flaming someone who barely has been here long enough to understand why the hell your being such a douche.

And if i miss-priced something, its because i was doing multiple things at once time. No need to snap someones head off over a mistake.

Also, i dont need your charity, or whatever you think it is, just my main account alone has over 300 dollars worth of stuff on it, which probally dwarfs everything you have on your PS3.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I didnt know this was Cheapassdouchebags, because thats what your being. I just came to the damn Gamesharing topic for the 2nd time, i assumed you charge whatever percentage of however many people are sharing (As in if 5 people are sharing a 20 dollar game, you charge 4 dollars each, or etc), i didnt "Divide by 5" because i only have 3-4 slots left, or is reading that difficult for you?

And you act like your hurting my feelings or something, my PS3 already has 16 account slots, with around 300+ dollars worth of shared stuff i traded for, i was just doing this on the side to get rid of some slots that arent being used. If you got a problem, shut the hell up and get a life, instead of flaming someone who barely has been here long enough to understand why the hell your being such a douche.

And if i miss-priced something, its because i was doing multiple things at once time. No need to snap someones head off over a mistake.

Also, i dont need your charity, or whatever you think it is, just my main account alone has over 300 dollars worth of stuff on it, which probally dwarfs everything you have on your PS3.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, your =/= you're x3.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

Also, ignored.

Why aren't you dividing by 5? Isn't that how many shares there are? If you are dividing by 3 because you own the other 2 then you are ripping people off. I have not been game sharing for long but I have never seen anyone else try to pull this. Don't act innocent, you knew what you were doing.

[quote name='dgwillia006']i assumed you charge whatever percentage of however many people are sharing (As in if 5 people are sharing a 20 dollar game, you charge 4 dollars each, or etc), i didnt "Divide by 5" because i only have 3-4 slots left, or is reading that difficult for you?
[/QUOTE]
There is a total of 5 slots. You bought 2 and your selling 3. Remember this is a 'share' thread.

[/QUOTE]
You didn't incorrectly set your price because you were doing multiple things at once. Its obvious that you purposely set them, so you can have your slots for free. Remember...'share'

I finally get to use the ignore feature.

well i still need to trade some games 3 slots left. i have castlevania chronicles, blood omen legacy of kain, final fantasy tactics, resident evil 2 and 3, suikoden, r-types, and the DLC for socom confrontation.
on a seperate account i have battlefield 1943 with one share left. if anyone has anything to trade let me know in a private message. all offers will be considered thank you.

[quote name='wbc1228']You're really are on the wrong forum
This is cheapassgamer
NOT dumbassgamer
You're prices are inflated, plain and simple.
[/QUOTE]

I lol'd.

Gameshare is for people to SHARE the cost, not to profit off others from.

I've still got one slot left in my BF1942 + PixelJunk Shooter share. $4 and the download is immediately available. PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

C'mon guys you all just need to just leave dgwillia006 alone okay? He has over $300 of shared stuff on his main account already which means he has gameshared more than anyone else at CAG and is probably one of the biggest badasses on this planet. He's basically doing us all a favor by just coming to this site and granting us peons just a chance to be in his presence.

pic of dgwillia for reference:

20080625-pkqd22y7wtrefbu2nycwcputuy.preview.jpg

So just say I create a gameshare account without buying/downloading/doing anything else to the account. Am I still counted as 1 of the 5 PS3's for that account? Or is it the first 5 people to download/purchase something on it?

one more spot open for dj hero dlc group gameshare p.m. me if interested

1.best1here
2.hotrocks
3.FadiNg
4.11:57 PMEsoul
5.open

[quote name='LordKefka06']So just say I create a gameshare account without buying/downloading/doing anything else to the account. Am I still counted as 1 of the 5 PS3's for that account? Or is it the first 5 people to download/purchase something on it?[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure I understand. What would be the purpose of creating a gameshare account if you weren't going to buy something on it?

[quote name='Orgymang']I'm not sure I understand. What would be the purpose of creating a gameshare account if you weren't going to buy something on it?[/QUOTE]To help out some of the people from the MW2 clan. So I would be saving them the trouble of creating the account.

It's really a push on my part to get most of them to buy the map pack, since the $2 price would be really appealing.

Posting again for the complete Disgaea 3 DLC. $10 per share, which I'm currently selling for $9.00 since no one is purchasing atm :(
3 shares left.

Also I'm interested in either getting into or starting a Borderlands and Dragon Age DLC group. I prefer to have them on the same account because I'm losing space on my ps3 haha. PM me if interested or have a group.

[quote name='LordKefka06']To help out some of the people from the MW2 clan. So I would be saving them the trouble of creating the account.

It's really a push on my part to get most of them to buy the map pack, since the $2 price would be really appealing.[/QUOTE]

Are you planning on funding the account, is that why you ask? Otherwise, I can't really see why they couldn't just create the account.

I'm not totally sure as I'm fairly new to the PS3 but my guess would be that you could create the account, add funds to it, and then give the information to someone else. Once they purchase the pack with the account on their system they should be the owner.

[quote name='dgwillia006']I didnt know this was Cheapassdouchebags, because thats what your being. I just came to the damn Gamesharing topic for the 2nd time, i assumed you charge whatever percentage of however many people are sharing (As in if 5 people are sharing a 20 dollar game, you charge 4 dollars each, or etc), i didnt "Divide by 5" because i only have 3-4 slots left, or is reading that difficult for you?

Also, i dont need your charity, or whatever you think it is, just my main account alone has over 300 dollars worth of stuff on it, which probally dwarfs everything you have on your PS3.[/QUOTE]

I nominate him for dumbass of month

[quote name='Zhanmadao']I nominate him for dumbass of month[/QUOTE]
I second that motion.:applause:

Seriously though. If he says it was a mistake, I think we should give him the benefit of the doubt.
We shouldn't discourage him from being a member of these forums, know what I'm sayin'? I myself have been drunk off my balls and made some spelling errors or simple typos and no one has called me out on it. Hell, I've posted some really questionable shit in some other topics, but people usually just ignore me.

EDIT:
My bad, he responded very rudely, so I don't think my post of forgiveness was necessary. I'll leave it up just in case some of you would feel the need to apologize after reading.

XsouthparkX is a saint he charges less then 5 way's thats why no one will every say anything bad about you.

I have stubbled upon very many Little big planet Pirates Codes, I believe it is for the creator and the costume packs. both would be about mmm like 12 but I can sell them for cheaper, if some wants to buy one let me know I could sell it for 5.

[quote name='xsouthparkx']Posting again for the complete Disgaea 3 DLC. $10 per share, which I'm currently selling for $9.00 since no one is purchasing atm :(
3 shares left.

Also I'm interested in either getting into or starting a Borderlands and Dragon Age DLC group. I prefer to have them on the same account because I'm losing space on my ps3 haha. PM me if interested or have a group.[/QUOTE]

If it's still open, I'm interested in the disgaea dlc. Send me the info please. :D

Guitar hero EUROPEAN dlc
Incubus - Drive
Hard Rock Track Pack
Rise Against Track Pack
Alexisonfire - Young Cardinals
Victory Track Pack
Within Temptation - What Have You Done
The Rasmus - In the shadows
In Flames - Disconnected

5.3 Euros paypal gift (2 slots left)

[quote name='Peacemaker1ps']Anybody try to share game that bought through amazon? PSN game that is.[/QUOTE]

I have and yes, they can be shared.

[quote name='LordKefka06']^^^^^Just for some more proof. I have also purchased & shared through amazon. They just give you a normal code.[/QUOTE]
really?

i have flower. i got a code and put it to my main account.

i can just gameshare my main account with CAG and *gasp!* obtain profit from the poor? :cool:

humm... I'm interested in setting up a new group with games mainly from the 10 for 10 sale

• Gravity Crash - $4.99 - Expires: 1/27
  • Critter Crunch - $3.49 - Expires: 1/27
  • Braid - $7.49 - Expires: 1/27
  • Burn Zombie Burn - $4.99 - Expires: 1/27
  • Zen Pinball - $4.99 - Expires: 1/27
  • Zen Pinball DLC Ninja Gaiden II Sigma $2.49 (regular price)
  • Zen Pinball DLC Street Fighter II $2.49 (regular price)

Total $30.93 -> $6.19 per share

Not sure if I want

• Tank Battles - $3.49 - Expires: 1/27 ($0.70 extra per person)
  • Uno - $3.99 - Expires: 1/27 ($0.80 extra per person)
I guess we can do a group vote and decide.
(at least 3 out of 5 votes for the win)

Send me a PM or post a reply if you want to join.
As always, first come first serve.

1 wbc1228 (huh? Sure, why not?)
2 snoturtle (yes for Tank Battles, OK on Uno)
3 Rising (OK on both games)
4 FadiNg (OK on both games)
5 t0rment0r (meh on both)

edit:
Group is Full!

[quote name='J Bling Blang']Would like to get a group together for the Burnout DLC. Already have the game and Party Pack.

1. JBlingBlang

PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

hi!
You can buy my share!
lol
It has all the Burnout Paradise DLC EXCEPT for the actual game and the party park.
(which is exactly the two things that you already have)
The price is $9.00.
Let me know if you want it.

edit:
SOLD!

[quote name='wbc1228']humm... I'm interested in setting up a new group with games mainly from the 10 for 10 sale

Not sure if I want

2 snoturtle (yes for Tank Battles, ? Uno)
3 Rising
5[/QUOTE]

added. i 'm ok with any of the games above.

[quote name='cRodz']really?

i have flower. i got a code and put it to my main account.

i can just gameshare my main account with CAG and *gasp!* obtain profit from the poor? :cool:[/QUOTE]

Nope.

Unless you want to give the buyers access to all of your other games on your main account and the ability to mess with your main ID, address, etc. Not a good idea in my opinion.

If you want to gameshare, its much better to make a separate account + psn id, redeem the code on that, then share that account.

Looking for 1 more person for the Wipeout HD bundle. I'm pretty sure that it is $25 therefore the price would be $5 per person. Those already in the share are:

1. gmow
2. Orgymang
3. cRodz
4. darth007

another successful trade thanks stillfree. i have two slots left to trade castlevania chronicles, blood omen legacy of kain, final fantasy tactics, suikoden, resident evil 2 and 3, r-types, and the dlc for socom confrontation. all trades will be considered especially if you have worms or marvel vs capcom 2.

[quote name='chrir_17']anyone interested in getting a burn zombie burn group ? only $5 so i guess $1 a share?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in this group. I'll send you a PM

[quote name='wbc1228']humm... I'm interested in setting up a new group with games mainly from the 10 for 10 sale

Not sure if I want

2 snoturtle (yes for Tank Battles, OK on Uno)
3 Rising (OK on both games)
4 FadiNg (OK on both games)
5[/QUOTE]

I'll take that last slot, check your PMs. I'm meh on the extra two games, but if it's the majority, no problem.

I'd like to offer the following share ($6 a slot), available immediately
PAIN Amusement Park
PAIN Knockin' Bloks
PAIN Movie Studio
PAIN Museum
PAIN Sore Spots
PAIN Speed Oocher
PAINBall
The Eye of Judgment Set 2
The Eye of Judgment Set 3

Pretty much all extra environments and games modes for PAIN (just missing Smack Pack) and you get the Set 2 and 3 expansions for Eye of Judgment for free

Please PM me if interested

[quote name='erequena']I'd like to offer the following share ($6 a slot), available immediately
PAIN Amusement Park
PAIN Knockin' Bloks
PAIN Movie Studio
PAIN Museum
PAIN Sore Spots
PAIN Speed Oocher
PAINBall
The Eye of Judgment Set 2
The Eye of Judgment Set 3

Pretty much all extra environments and games modes for PAIN (just missing Smack Pack) and you get the Set 2 and 3 expansions for Eye of Judgment for free

Please PM me if interested[/QUOTE]
So it's just the extra modes for PAIN, but not that acually game for PAIN? Cause right now I don't even have PAIN or else I'd be interested.

[quote name='FoxHoundADAM']So it's just the extra modes for PAIN, but not that acually game for PAIN? Cause right now I don't even have PAIN or else I'd be interested.[/QUOTE]

That's correct, only add-ons. Sadly I can't help you there, I had one Pain share left, but it's been taken in the last couple of minutes

I have gotten burned in the past gamesharing w/ people I met online. The absolute best way to go is to share with people you know IRL. Too bad it's kind of hard with the amount of people that have PS3's.

Not like Xbox 360's, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of those pieces of crap!

[quote name='Nishidake']I have gotten burned in the past gamesharing w/ people I met online. The absolute best way to go is to share with people you know IRL. Too bad it's kind of hard with the amount of people that have PS3's.

Not like Xbox 360's, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of those pieces of crap![/QUOTE]

Thank you for sharing... I guess..

Anyway, to avoid this what you can do is host the share, that way you can be sure you'll be getting the goods without problems (or a closed-password share would work too). In here you can ask around about the person sharing for feedback. I've been on 5 shares on CAG (2 hosted) and never had a problem

[quote name='Nishidake']
Not like Xbox 360's, you can't swing a dead cat without hitting one of those pieces of crap![/QUOTE]
Lol you said "dead" and "xbox 360" :whee:

Looking to start up a share for Zen Pinball - $4.99 and Critter Crunch 3.49 Tank Battles 3.49. All 3 games in one share. Asking $2.40 via paypal for share.

[quote name='jman619']Looking to start up a share for Zen Pinball - $4.99 and Critter Crunch 3.49 Tank Battles 3.49. All 3 games in one share. Asking $2.40 via paypal for share.[/QUOTE]

I'm up for that and maybe a little more.

Anybody interested on a share bundle that has all the dynamic themes?

LBP
Heavy Rain
South Park
PJ Monsters
High Velocity Bowling
Pain
Ratchet & Clank

I left out the winter theme and the Star Trek ones. There's the Afrika theme too, but you can get that for free on the Jpn PSN Store.

It would be around $4.20 per share.

[quote name='zenithyoda']I am looking to see how much interest there would be in a DLC group.

Right now, I wanna get the AC2, MW2, and Heavy Rain DLC.

If interested, send me a PM. If I get enough response, I will make a group.[/QUOTE]

1. zenithyoda
2. asthmatic
3. johnnyrocker360

Notes: This will not include the Heavy Rain DLC you get for preordering. I will be using that with my long term group.

I would like to get this group up and running next week, since that is when one of the AC2 DLC is coming out.

I will make a social group once we get 5 people who are interested.

[quote name='erequena']Thank you for sharing... I guess..

Anyway, to avoid this what you can do is host the share, that way you can be sure you'll be getting the goods without problems (or a closed-password share would work too). In here you can ask around about the person sharing for feedback. I've been on 5 shares on CAG (2 hosted) and never had a problem[/QUOTE]
he seems to have just registed to CAG and, thus, he is new.

his experiences on gamesharing are probably from random people he met on the internet or other gameshare communities.

I too agree with that this community is quite reliable when it comes to gamesharing but it is always safe to be ask questions at times.

i wont be surprised if i ever received skeptical comments/pms if i ever start a gameshare group and ask for payments, since i am just "new" to CAG. i like to trust the people who have been here a while with payments and not someone who seems fresh in the site.

There have been cases where the host has been out for 2 days and people in here have put comments regarding that, but the hosts usually comes back and gives out the gameshare info and everything goes back to normal.

CAG hasnt ripped me off once so far with any gameshares transactions that i had :)
, surprisingly, you cheap bastards :lol::whistle2:#

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back