CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account or best offer so PM me if you are interested.

I have 2 shares left on 1 account but I am looking to dump it as I have no interest in what is on the account and here is what's on the account:

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $20 via amazon gift card for this account or best offer so PM me if you are interested.

I have another separate account in which it has 2 shares left on it I believe and here is what's on there:

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Bionic Commando: Rearmed
1942: Joint Strike
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

Last edited by a moderator:
I am looking to get $15 via amazon gift card for this account or best offer so PM me if you are interested.

I have 2 shares left on 1 account but I am looking to dump it as I have no interest in what is on the account and here is what's on the account:

Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Mortal Kombat II (not available for purchase anymore so this is Rare to get)
Calling All Cars
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore July 2008-July 2009 Membership
Various Themes like Qore, Resistance 2, Killzone 2 and more included

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to get $20 via amazon gift card for this account or best offer so PM me if you are interested.

I believe this has 2 shares left and here is what's on the account:

High Stakes Poker Edition
Rampart
Blast Factor Bundle Pack
Street Fighter Alpha (PS1 Classic)
Street Fighter IV Brawler Costume Pack (From Limited Edition)
Guitar Hero 3 Various DLC Songs
Little Big Planet Various DLC
Rock Band DLC just a few songs

[quote name='alt0191']I already bought the complete pack a while ago and it hasn't been shared yet. I can just sell $6 shares to each of you ( and anyone else interested).[/QUOTE]

Ok that works fine.

i would like to start my own group and i need 4 others to join

Games i want Pain and Super Sonic Acorbatic Rocket Powered Battle Cars
Open to many others games

anyone interested can someone make me a group ove ron the other website seeing as i cant ? :S

[quote name='Dtrain12']for burnout paradise 'complete' please pm alt0191. $6 a share.[/QUOTE]

Burnout Paradise Full - sorry jester695; I'll add you in if anyone backs out.

1. me
2. Dtrain12 - done
3. Cindaddy - done
4. Brockothoko jester695 - waiting for payment
5. Winky65 - done

Thanks all.

I have the following shares for sale:

PixelJunk Shooter, Shatter, Little Big Planet Assassin's Creed 2 Ezio costume add-on ($5)
Trine ($3)
Resident Evil 5 Untold Stories DLC ($2.50)(Coming soon)

PM me if interested.

I also have the following DLC add-ons for trophy collecting. We can either make a full trade or give each other back our accounts:

fl0w Memory pack
Burnout Paradise Party Pack

PM me if interested. Please note that I'm not interested in selling these two shares, only trading or flipping.

I'm also looking to take part in a GTA 4 gameshare or buy a share containing both DLC. I'm also interested in a Heavy Rain DLC share (either single or long-term). I may possibly be interested in Anarchy: Rush Hour as well depending on the interest here in the thread. PM me if interested.

[size=+2]1 slot open for PS3 Gameshare Group[/size]​

Our 4-man group has been acquiring PSN games for quite a few months, and we'd like YOU to join us! We don't specialize in any specific game type, but with a 5th member (that's YOU!), we can add much more to the list in 2010. The current monthly cost is $10/month, and your payment of $40 (via PP) will both cover your April's dues ... AND ... gives you immediate license to all of the following games:
  • Burnout Paradise (plus all DLC)
  • Trine
  • Braid
  • Ratchet & Clank - Quest for Booty
  • Prince of Persia Classic
  • Flower
  • Uno
  • The Last Guy (plus DLC)
  • Critter Crunch
  • Comet Crash
  • Burn Zombie Burn
  • Zen Pinball
  • Bomberman Ultra
  • Smash Cars
  • Gravity Crash
  • Invincible Tiger - The Legend of Han Tao
  • Batman - Arkham Asylum's "Dem Bones" challenge map
  • vote for 1 of the 3 pre-order "God of War 3" DLC skins (yes, we have all 3)
  • possible ... some of the Tik/Creat games on sale this week
  • possible ... some of the GoW3 Ultimate Edition content (if I decide to keep it)

All of this will be yours if you:
  • have the ability to reliably chip in $10/month.
  • can reply back via email within 2 of days on game votes
  • have been registered with CAG or SlickDeals more than 3 months
  • have positive experiences posted by hosts on 2 previous gameshares (negotiable)
  • aren't looking for PSP, disc-based game DLC, or any of the previous "popular" games from 2009 like "Fat Princess", MvC2, SF2HD, Shatter, WipeoutHD & DLC, etc ... only because we have those already. :)

So, if you're looking for a gameshare group with mature members, are interested in acquiring a large collection of good games, and you won't quit within a few months ... then we'd love to bring you in! Send a PM to "Cornelius" with references to some of your prior shares on either CAG or SlickDeals, so we can review your history, and get back to you quickly.

im looking to start a new group of gameshares will need 4 people,so including me that will make 5 therefore wat ever we purchase we can split between the five.

Basic concept like most of the others

1. We all put the same amount of money into a paypal "pot"

2. We collectively decide on a game to buy

3. Buy the game and distribute it from the main account

Would really like to do this with UK members as thats where im from and would make contacting each other alot easier but if your in the US its fine :)

im very open minded about what games we get i love all sorts of games but the 3 im after at the moment are Pain Super sonic rocket powered battle cars and NHL 3 V 3 but these arent a must and like i said im open minded to alot of games

Please reply to this if you are interested or PM me

Members

1. ME
2. OPEN
3. OPEN
4. OPEN
5. OPEN

Just went Crazy and bought A Heap of things :) Outrun online arcade, Burnout ultimate pack (Count me out of that group) Blue toad 1-3 ( count me out of that group too) Section 8, Anarchy: Rush hour, Wakeboarding HD, COD: Classic, Rampage, Lemmings, Hamster Ball, And Trine.

Total - 148.90 USD + 200 AUD account i already Have ! WOW.

The account with all that on it has currently only me activated.

Might regret it later though !

3 Slots open for gamesharing group with

Axis: Bold As Love Album Rockband DLC ($19.99 value) already purchased
$20.01 leftover in credit. (We will agree what to spend it on. Either more Rockband DLC and/or the MW2 map pack)

$12 for entry. get the $20 jimi hendrix album dlc and then we can decide on what to spend it on once there are the 3 last members.
PM me!

[quote name='hotrocks']3 Slots open for gamesharing group with

Axis: Bold As Love Album Rockband DLC ($19.99 value) already purchased
$20.01 leftover in credit. (We will agree what to spend it on. Either more Rockband DLC and/or the MW2 map pack)

$12 for entry. get the $20 jimi hendrix album dlc and then we can decide on what to spend it on once there are the 3 last members.
PM me![/QUOTE]

pm'd you

2 slots open for rock band long term dlc group. $20 first month $10 each month after that. this is a no vote group meaning that you can buy what you like with the funds you put in.

Trine ($3)

PM me if interested.

I also have the following DLC add-ons for trophy collecting. We can either make a full trade or give each other back our accounts:

fl0w Memory pack

PM me if interested. Please note that I'm not interested in selling these two shares, only trading or flipping.

I'm also looking to take part in a GTA 4 gameshare or buy a share containing both DLC. I'm also interested in a Heavy Rain DLC share (either single or long-term). I may possibly be interested in Anarchy: Rush Hour as well depending on the interest here in the thread. PM me if interested.

Looking to game share my account it has,

PSX:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

PS3:
Bomberman Ultra

DLC:
Rock Band 1 Full Disc Export for 2
Various Rock Band 2 songs (I have tons, ask which ones)
Every DLC released for Beatles: Rock Band so far

Dynamic Backgrounds:
Heavy Rain

I would just like to ask for an initial $8 dollar fee and that's all you have to pay. If I ever need to stop game sharing I will refund what you paid in full. I am also accepting other GS accounts too and games on my wishlist. I accept only Paypal if you decide to pay right away. I am constantly online 24/7 just give a shout if you have a offer.

I'll also start getting DLC packs once I get into PS3 gaming again. Most likely FF games and RE first though.

[quote name='Poshbishounen']Looking to game share my account it has,

PSX:
Final Fantasy VII
Final Fantasy VIII

PS3:
Bomberman Ultra

DLC:
Rock Band 1 Full Disc Export for 2
Various Rock Band 2 songs (I have tons, ask which ones)
Every DLC released for Beatles: Rock Band so far

I would just like to ask for an initial $10 dollar fee and 1 buck a month afterwards. If I ever need to stop game sharing I will refund what you paid in full. I am also accepting other GS accounts too and games on my wishlist. I accept only Paypal if you decide to pay right away. I am constantly online 24/7 just give a shout if you have a offer.[/QUOTE]

PM sent.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']count me in. anyway you could add some games to the share (at least one)

hate making new accounts for only 1 game[/QUOTE]

Were you talking about Mushroom Wars?
If so then what game?
Im only into games that are $3 or less a share.
I want to get Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty if anyone else is intrested which is $15 which is $3 a share.

Hit me up

We had 1 member drop out of our blue toad murder file group....1 spot open $3.00 p.m. Me

edit:: this is gone sorry--

STILL looking for 2 people who would like in the dj hero dlc group
cost to join $4.40 for all 3 downloads, (has no one here played dj hero? its a+)

DJ Hero - Extended Mix Pack - $5.99
DJ Hero - David Guetta Mix Pack 1 - $7.99

these are bought and have been downloaded by other members ready to download by you

purchasing soon
eminem vs. jayz pack -- 7.99

[quote name='Tdwp_do0d']Are there any slots open for a megaman 10 group. Pm me.[/QUOTE]

I have Mega man 10 3 slots open for 2.50 through paypal pm me for details

It's 2 months away, but anyone thinking of doing a share for the Green Day Rock Band export? I'd take 2 shares. I know that ACDC track pack and LEGO RB were shareable including the export keys.

[quote name='best1here']We had 1 member drop out of our blue toad murder file group....1 spot open $3.00 p.m. Me[/QUOTE]

I PM'd you earlier.

I'm looking for Spelunkers HD. If anyone got slot for share, then I would greatly appreciate it. I can pay via paypal.

[quote name='jp554731']I have Mega man 10 3 slots open for 2.50 through paypal pm me for details[/QUOTE]

1 Slot left... get it while its hot

Does anyone have a share of the Call of Duty 4 map pack for sale? I'd be willing to pay $4 for it, since I just ordered the game, and I doubt I'd be able to get 4 other people that want to buy it.

[quote name='poshbishounen']looking to game share my account it has,

psx:
final fantasy vii
final fantasy viii
castlevania: Symphony of the night

ps3:
bomberman ultra

dlc:
rock band 1 full disc export for 2
various rock band 2 songs (i have tons, ask which ones)
every dlc released for beatles: Rock band so far

dynamic backgrounds:
heavy rain

i would just like to ask for an initial $8 dollar fee and that's all you have to pay. If i ever need to stop game sharing i will refund what you paid in full. I am also accepting other gs accounts too and games on my wishlist. I accept only paypal if you decide to pay right away. i am constantly online 24/7 just give a shout if you have a offer.[/quote]

pm'd

Starting a Rock Band GameShare group, have only two more spots open. Will be looking to get newer songs that are coming out as well as songs that are already out. Also looking into getting a couple of the albums that are already available.

PM me for details

Trine ($3)

PM me if interested.

fl0w Memory pack

I have 5 different gameshares I would like to sell a spot in, they are:
PSone Classics Group 1:
Spyro the Dragon
Twisted Metal 2
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Price: $10

PSone Classics Group 2:
Final Fantasy Tactics
SIlent Hill
Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3
Price: $6

PSN Group 1:
Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty
Bomberman Ultra
Gunstar Heroes
Zuma
Cell Factor
Burnout Paradise: Cops and Robbers, Toy Cars, Boost Specials, Big Surf Island, and Legendary Cars
Price: $18

PSN Group 2:
Worms
Mushroom Wars
Comet Crash
Pixel Junk Shooter
Pixel Junk Eden
Price: $10

PSN Group 3:
Fat Princess
Gunstar Heroes
Marvel vs Capcom 2
LocoRoco Cocoreccho!
Burnout Paradise Complete
Pixel Junk Shooter
Wolfenstein 3d
Super Street Fighter 2 HD
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 HD
Super Stardust HD
LBP: Chinese New Year, Groundhog Day, Valentines Day, Pirates of the Carribean Pack
Price: $25

Send me a pm if you are interested, I will send you the account info for as soon as I receive payment, gifted paypal only please.

[quote name='poohzilla']I have 5 different gameshares I would like to sell a spot in, they are:
PSone Classics Group 2:
Final Fantasy Tactics
SIlent Hill
Tomb Raider 1, 2, and 3
Price: $6

Send me a pm if you are interested, I will send you the account info for as soon as I receive payment, gifted paypal only please.[/QUOTE]

PM Sent!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back