CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='mightymek']Ok, so I am hosting a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Now full.

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp
5. chrir_17

Cost is $1.50 each via Paypal gift, or $1.50 plus Paypal fees if you want to pay via a sale.

Does anyone know if Amazon price matches the PSN sales?[/QUOTE]

We are now full on this gamshare. I will send everyone a PM tomorrow afternoon with the info.

Thanks!

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']According to what I've read at Neogaf, Afterburner Climax is shareable. Due to the interest in that game, and the interest I saw in Anarcy, I am creating a share for both, along with Monkey Island. Total cost would be $9.99 + $7.99 + $9.99 = $27.97. Cost per share will be $5.60. Payments will be sent through as a paypal gift. Let me know if you are in.

SHARE: Afterburner Climax, Anarchy, and Monkey Island.
Cost per share: $5.60
1.) GaveUpTomorrow
2.) DrAndonuts
3).
4).
5).[/QUOTE]

Damn, you had to throw Monkey Island in there. If the group decides to not purchase it in the future, LMK. I'm interested in Afterburner and Anarchy.

Anyone have any interest in the ratchet and clank quest for booty and uncharted 2 dlc? Possibly all of U2 DLC, not just the siege pack? PM me if you have groups for these or want to be in one.
Also want Assassins Creed 2 DLC.

The following account has 3 shares available:

fl0w add-on
Crash Commando
Burnout Paradise (+ DLC, complete edition)
Trine
Mushroom Wars
Hamsterball
Section 8
Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty
After Burner Climax
Savage Moon
Powerup Forever
2 LittleBigPlanet costumes - Snake and Raiden

Share price is $15, PM me if you are interested.

EDIT: All gameshare slots have been taken.

EDIT EDIT: 2 people have dropped out of the share .. so 2 slots are up

FINAL EDIT: no more slots

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to start another Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Gameshare group. It should be $1.50 per person. (Price good until Wednesday 4/28/10)

1. shadou

Reply and add your name to the list if you want to join.

Looking for CAGs to get in on all the DLC for Little Big Planet GOTY Edition. 3 Spots open. $23.50 a share. That is for all LBP DLC that is available. Will not include content included in the GOTY edition.

1. rvanzandt
2. Virsago

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Damn, you had to throw Monkey Island in there. If the group decides to not purchase it in the future, LMK. I'm interested in Afterburner and Anarchy.[/QUOTE]

DrAndonuts wanted it added. It was on my maybe list, so I could go either way. If there are enough people who also want it, I'll keep it on the list. Otherwise, I'll probably remove it.

I have an account with 1 slot open with the following:

Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat II (rare, can't be purchased anymore)
Call Of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack
Qore Annual Subscription July 2008-July 2009
EyeCreate
Guitar Hero 3: GOW Add-On & More
Pain: Fun With Explosives Add-On
Qore Theme
Resistance: Retribution Theme
Resistance 2 Theme
Killzone 2 Theme 2
Playstation Home Theme

Asking for a $10 amazon gift card. PM me if you're interested, thanks. Need to sell quickly

[quote name='shadou']I'd like to start another Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Gameshare group. It should be $1.50 per person. (Price good until Wednesday 4/28/10)

1. shadou
2. nazman11

[quote name='shadou']I'd like to start another Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Gameshare group. It should be $1.50 per person. (Price good until Wednesday 4/28/10)

1. shadou
2. nazman11
3. bigkrev13

Reply and add your name to the list if you want to join.[/QUOTE]

hope this fills up soon!

I'd like to start another Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Gameshare group. It should be $1.50 per person. (Price good until Wednesday 4/28/10)

1. shadou
2. nazman11
3. bigkrev13
4. cule54

Update: Just got a PM from someone to join. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in getting Revenge of the Wounded Dragons as well? The game is a side-scrolling beat-em-up. It would be an extra $1.

[quote name='shadou']i'd like to start another ratchet and clank: Quest for booty gameshare group. It should be $1.50 per person. (price good until wednesday 4/28/10)

1. Shadou
2. Nazman11
3. Bigkrev13
4. Cule54

Update: Just got a pm from someone to join. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in getting revenge of the wounded dragons as well? The game is a side-scrolling beat-em-up. It would be an extra $1.[/quote]
pm sent

1. shadou
2. nazman11
3. bigkrev13
4. cule54

Update: Just got a PM from someone to join. I'm wondering if you guys would be interested in getting Revenge of the Wounded Dragons as well? The game is a side-scrolling beat-em-up. It would be an extra $1.[/QUOTE]

Still one slot available! Add your name to the list if you want to join.

Looking to start a group where 5 people, including myself, put in a $20 PSN card to a new gameshare account, so we have $100 worth of content.

Send me a message on PSN with your CAG username and what games / DLC you have already and are interested.

Slots:
1. pixi (spysheep)

Must have experience

And I'd like to report a successful trade with Ronnizzy5x. They were quick and pretty patient (I was playing a game with a ps2 controller online, causing gaps in communication, and was forced to leave mid-agreement).

Hey everyone I want to start a ballad of GAY tony .
-All I cant accept is Amazon Payments or Amazon Giftcard thats why I am going to ask for $5 a person which I know give me a $5 profit . But the lowest amount that can be sent via Amazon GC is $5 .

Sorry for the inconvenience :

1. AndrewsAwesome
2. DylanG

PM me if interested :p

[quote name='Anjexu']The following account has 3 shares available:

fl0w add-on
Crash Commando
Trine
Mushroom Wars
Hamsterball
Section 8
After Burner Climax
Savage Moon
Powerup Forever

EDIT EDIT: 2 people have dropped out of the share .. so 2 slots are up[/QUOTE]

I just want to let everyone know that Anjexu is a great CAG. He PM'd me back very quickly, and everything went very well.

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']Hey everyone I want to start a ballad of GAY tony .
-All I cant accept is Amazon Payments or Amazon Giftcard thats why I am going to ask for $5 a person which I know give me a $5 profit . But the lowest amount that can be sent via Amazon GC is $5 .

1. AndrewsAwesome
2. DylanG

PM me if interested :p[/QUOTE]

you could always spend that extra $5 on something your whole group agrees on

[quote name='Anjexu']The following account has 3 shares available:

fl0w add-on
Crash Commando
Trine
Mushroom Wars
Hamsterball
Section 8
After Burner Climax
Savage Moon
Powerup Forever

EDIT EDIT: 2 people have dropped out of the share .. so 2 slots are up[/QUOTE]
1 slot left.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I just want to let everyone know that Anjexu is a great CAG. He PM'd me back very quickly, and everything went very well.[/QUOTE]
Yup yup, likewise.

edit: slot was gone some time ago, forgot to edit this post.

[quote name='candy-o']anjexu is a very nice and trust worthy guy, and awsome[/QUOTE]
Haha, which games have you downloaded so far? Some of 'em are pretty big, might want to leave it up to DL overnight. If you've patched your PS3, there's that new feature that allows you to "turn off your PS3 after all downloads have completed".

Quite handy.

[quote name='shadou']Still one slot available! Add your name to the list if you want to join.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a slot if there is one left. Thanks.

1. shadou - OK with adding Revenge of the Wounded Dragons for $1 more
2. nazman11 - OK
3. bigkrev13 - OK
4. cule54 - waiting for reply on RotWD
5. GogetaSS4 - waiting for reply RotWD

[/QUOTE]

The Ratchet Clank Q4B gameshare group is now full. If we get Revenge of the Wounded Dragon as well, it would be $2.50 per person.

Is someone (maybe GogetaSS4 since your the highest ranked member with CAG feedback) willing to create the gameshare and collect the payments? It would help since higher ranked members can more easily send out PMs to multiple members at once with information.

[quote name='Droogs']I'm looking for a new longterm gameshare group. My group for the past year and a half has disbanded.[/QUOTE]

I'll go in with you, looking for 3 more people.

Long Term Gameshare:
1. Droogs
2. Mr Unoriginal

Gamesharing 2 accounts
Resident Evil 5 Content
- Versus Mode
- Lost in Nightmare
- Desperate Escape

$3+paypal fees a person

Rock Band Song DLC -
Over 50 songs, mainly rock, Nirvana, Yngwie, Rise Against, Evanescence, lots of good stuff
$10 a person

PM me if you are interested

NEW RULES

Hey everyone I want to start a ballad of GAY tony .
-All I cant accept is Amazon Payments or Amazon Giftcard thats why I am going to ask for $5 a person which I know give me a $5 profit . But the lowest amount that can be sent via Amazon GC is $5 . So what I am going to do is maybe get the game battletanks or any $5 dollars we agree on so the $5 charge for the share will be fair.

1. AndrewsAwesome
2. DylanG
3. EMPTY
4. EMPTY
5. EMPTY

PM me if interested :p , I really want this DLC .....

I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. If I go from my 60 gig PS3 to a PS3 slim I should be able to "transfer" the game shares by logging into each game share account and deactivating the game on my 60 gig. This process frees up on the one license. Then I go onto my new slim create/sign in under each game share account, then download each game, and activate each game on my new ps3 slim since one license is free.

If this is correct it should be added to the FAQs in the first post.

[quote name='52club']I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. If I go from my 60 gig PS3 to a PS3 slim I should be able to "transfer" the game shares by logging into each game share account and deactivating the game on my 60 gig. This process frees up on the one license. Then I go onto my new slim create/sign in under each game share account, then download each game, and activate each game on my new ps3 slim since one license is free.[/QUOTE]

If you do the Data Transfer method all you have to do is deactivate the account and activate it on your Slim. Data transfer automatically copies the game and account, but you'd still have to remember the password.

I have 3 shares of Mushroom Wars for $1.75 a share

thx a bunch. Shares will be giving out as soon as I get the PayPal.

Ok, so I am hosting a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Now full.

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp
5. chrir_17

Gotta watch out, 1 of these individuals shared the info and I didn't get my share of the game.

I am pretty sure it wasn't mightmek since he hosted, VivaItalia I have done shares with also with no problems, so take what you will from it :(

[quote name='buffcorp']Ok, so I am hosting a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Now full.

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp
5. chrir_17

Gotta watch out, 1 of these individuals shared the info and I didn't get my share of the game.

I am pretty sure it wasn't mightmek since he hosted, VivaItalia I have done shares with also with no problems, so take what you will from it :([/QUOTE]
that sucks man, good luck on your next share because things like that dont happen much around here.

[quote name='buffcorp']Ok, so I am hosting a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Now full.

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp
5. chrir_17

I am pretty sure it wasn't mightmek since he hosted, VivaItalia I have done shares with also with no problems, so take what you will from it :([/QUOTE]

Yeah, I couldn't get in on the share either. I also think it was mightymek because there were other games on the account, too, so I think the account was used as a gameshare account before.

Edit: Yeah, re-reading the initial PM from mightymek that was an account he made up just for gamesharing and he was going to re-use it after we all downloaded R&C, so I assume he doesn't know that the account can only be used on 5 PS3s.

If what CaptainJoel says is true, it is possible that this mightmek doesn't understand how gamesharing works. Some people think that each game on an account can be shared individually, instead of 5 systems total per account. It could be just an honest mistake? If so, you should get your money back.

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp
5. chrir_17

Update

2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2.darken (darkerpsy)
3.Mr Unoriginal

Price is 1 $20 PSN card. All members, including myself, will put one in. We should be able to get $100 worth of content.

Inerested in: Wakeboarding HD,, Afterburner

List will become larger

Send me a message including your PSN and whatever content you are looking for and already have

Or willing to trade for a share of Ratchet & Clank : Q4B

Sorry to all involved in my botched gameshare. I did misread the rules. My bad. All except the one who was able to download it have been refunded. I hope you all know I wasn't trying to pull a fast one or anything, just a stupid mistake that I now have learned from. I hope this clears my name :)

Helping out a friend advertise his account this time, but I'll be the middle-man and receive payment on his behalf (because we practically live next to each other).

Anyways, his account has the following games/content:
Bomberman Ultra
Gravity Crash
Wipeout HD (Bundle)
Battlefield 1943
Braid
Anarchy: Rush Hour
Assault Heroes
Thexder Neo
Marvel VS Capcom 2
Flock
Military Madness: Nectaris
Hustle Kings

His price is $15 per share, but he's kind of new to PSN sharing so I'm not entirely sure how many are left .. he told me he shared it with a few people already, but hasn't been keeping track. I'm sure he has at least 1-2 shares though, so PM quick!

EDIT: Last share gone.

[quote name='mightymek']Sorry to all involved in my botched gameshare. I did misread the rules. My bad. All except the one who was able to download it have been refunded. I hope you all know I wasn't trying to pull a fast one or anything, just a stupid mistake that I now have learned from. I hope this clears my name :)[/QUOTE]

no worries it happens, thanks for dealing with it!

Any PS3 Minis shares out there? I just learned about the Minis really...I assume you could share? Are they worth sharing? I'm running out of questions, so I'll stop and see if anyone answers. I do, however, have one other person interested.

I'm interested in joining or starting a group for afterburner climax, shatter, and blast factor + dlc. All together or separate. Feel free to pm or reply in the thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back