CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Dark Lord Greg']I am interested, how much would it be?[/QUOTE]

Looks like it's $40, so if there's 5 of us it would be $8 each.

[quote name='phantasyx']looking to see if these games are sharable

Agarest of war (I know its not out yet)
Anarchy idk the name but with 46 trophies[/QUOTE]

Anarchy is, and if you want to start a share, count me in.

I have Fat princess...Critter crunch...Mvc2...And detuned.
Any1?...If so Add me
I really want burnout but almost anything will do!

"Ronnizzy5x"

[quote name='pixi']I have 2 more shares on these:
Bomberman Ultra
Uncharted 2 Map Pack
LBP Toro Costume
Flower
RB Lady Gaga Track Pack 1 (LOVE IT!)
RB Just a Girl - Gwen Stefani
Call Of Duty MW2 Veteran Theme
LBP Sackboy Dynamic Theme
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Level Kit
LBP Pirates of the Caribbean Costume Kit
Ratchet and Clank Dynamic Theme
Polar Bear premium theme
Nightmare before Christmas premium

Want:
Warhawk DLC
LBP DLC
Fat Princess
BF1942
Frogger HD
Anything Else

Send me a message psn with your cag id[/QUOTE]
Ay yo i have Fat princess!!

Need 2-3 more CAGs. This is for all current LBP DLC. $23.50 Intial Share. We would like to get all future DLC on this share also.

1. rvanzandt
2. Virsago
3. Junno ?

Hey solid-snake-eyes or blurrz can you guys message me on psn if you don't get the messages I just sent you guys about the uc2 group. I don't know if any of my messages have Been going thru since I keep getting a database error message.

Got an account with the following games:

Final Fantasy VIII (8)
Final Fantasy Tactics
Super Stardust HD Bundle
Zombie Apocalypse
Flower
Pixeljunk (All 4 games)
Crystal Defenders
Vandal Hearts: Flames of Judgment
Valkyria Chronicles DLC (All 4)
Some LBP costumes

$10 per share but the last one is pending to be sold.

edit: 1 slot left but it's pending being split between 2 people, since one person only wants the VC DLC and I'm not sure if the other wants everything minus the VC DLC, so yeah.

4th share went to Tdwp_dood, who is probably DLing everything as I type this up.

edit: LAST SHARE available, currently the user "likeme" is interested but has not responded just yet. If someone else wants the share, PM me before it is gone.

FINAL EDIT: The last share is now gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a question, if I buy a slot from one of shares that includes games that have online play. Will I be able to play the game online since there may be more people on that account, or will I be able to play it on my account after downloading the game?

^^ if the shared account is activated on your ps3, you can play the content on your account like regular. Unless the game has a 24 hour lock or other conditions like warhawk and final fight

[quote name='jaydepps']So whats the general response to when someone sells you a gameshare that is already full?[/QUOTE]
Someone who entered the share previously (may or may not be the seller, as you'll soon see) probably leaked it to a friend without telling anyone.

Chances are it isn't the seller, unless they really want to con someone for such a small amount, so this is essentially between you and the original purchaser as the likely person who took the extra share won't reveal him/herself that easily. Sucks to hear this though, hope you can either get it resolved or find a new share.

I have 2 gameshare accounts i might be selling. One has EVERY single PS1 game on PSN on it, the other has every single PSN Game + DLC for all of the games + DLC for tons of retail games like LBP, Valkyria Chronicles, Uncharted 2 + a LOT more. If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Hmm I have read around and found out that Netflix streaming can be share. It's basically works like this:

- 1 Disc out at a time can be stream on 2 devices simultaneous
- 2 Disc out at a time can be stream on 2 devices simultaneous
- 3 Disc out at a time can be stream on 3 devices simultaneous
- and so on...

If I was to offer an account for streaming only would anyone be interested? Of course you will have to play less than I do. To obtain the streaming disc you will probably have to sign up for the free trial first. I think this is a very great way to share streaming movies. I stream movies a lots but I don't really want to pay $9 a month because it comes with dvd as well which I don't really use.

I got a lot of PM's in regards to the shares, so here are the specs to both:

PS1 group - Every PS1 game on PSN, totaling 70 games. A lot of the games are 10 bucks a peice, but lets just say they're 6 bucks a peice. 70 * 6 = 420 / 5 = 84 bucks. Asking $75 for that account.

PSN Group - Every single PSN game + Every single DLC for all of them + DLC for retail games like LBP, Valkyria Chronicles, Folklore, Uncharted 2 and a lot more. I checked and ive spent $490 so far in the group, so the account has ~$2,500 worth of games + DLC on it. Asking $400.

Again, PM me if interested.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I got a lot of PM's in regards to the shares, so here are the specs to both:

PS1 group - Every PS1 game on PSN, totaling 70 games. A lot of the games are 10 bucks a peice, but lets just say they're 6 bucks a peice. 70 * 6 = 420 / 5 = 84 bucks. Asking $75 for that account.

PSN Group - Every single PSN game + Every single DLC for all of them + DLC for retail games like LBP, Valkyria Chronicles, Folklore, Uncharted 2 and a lot more. I checked and ive spent $490 so far in the group, so the account has ~$2,500 worth of games + DLC on it. Asking $400.

Again, PM me if interested.[/QUOTE]

Dang. That PS1 thing is damn tempting.

[quote name='Anjexu']Someone who entered the share previously (may or may not be the seller, as you'll soon see) probably leaked it to a friend without telling anyone.

Chances are it isn't the seller, unless they really want to con someone for such a small amount, so this is essentially between you and the original purchaser as the likely person who took the extra share won't reveal him/herself that easily. Sucks to hear this though, hope you can either get it resolved or find a new share.[/QUOTE]

Can you tell how many shares are left on an account at any time?

[quote name='luan87us']Hmm I have read around and found out that Netflix streaming can be share. It's basically works like this:

- 1 Disc out at a time can be stream on 2 devices simultaneous
- 2 Disc out at a time can be stream on 2 devices simultaneous
- 3 Disc out at a time can be stream on 3 devices simultaneous
- and so on...

If I was to offer an account for streaming only would anyone be interested? Of course you will have to play less than I do. To obtain the streaming disc you will probably have to sign up for the free trial first. I think this is a very great way to share streaming movies. I stream movies a lots but I don't really want to pay $9 a month because it comes with dvd as well which I don't really use.[/QUOTE]

Netflix changed it 1 disc out is only 1 device at a time and the streaming can only be activated on 6 machines at a time.

[quote name='Anjexu']Someone who entered the share previously (may or may not be the seller, as you'll soon see) probably leaked it to a friend without telling anyone.

Chances are it isn't the seller, unless they really want to con someone for such a small amount, so this is essentially between you and the original purchaser as the likely person who took the extra share won't reveal him/herself that easily. Sucks to hear this though, hope you can either get it resolved or find a new share.[/QUOTE]

Yea, that's what I figured. Only problem now is the seller seems to be ignoring me. Contacted him twice and its been two day since I first contacted him. The person has logged on several times and posted since.

[quote name='ZForce915']Can you tell how many shares are left on an account at any time?[/QUOTE]
That depends on how you look at it. Theoretically, you could, if you have 5 PS3s in your possession.

If, say, you bought some games, shared with 2 people (so 2 shares left), and want to make sure that for the remaining two shares that whoever you sold them to only uses one, then you would only need 2 shares (given that the first 2 shareholders don't spill the beans).

Well, that is some simple logic, I don't mean to say that you weren't capable of thinking of it yourself, just that this is the only real way to tell. You'd have to, of course, disable the "counting" PS3 users before selling a share or two.

If someone actually has the tools, they could use up 5 shares themselves, and then when they find a seller, delete one user, and when they find another, delete another user - but nobody's going to go through all that trouble. Most people are trustworthy, especially when the games are so cheap split 5-way.

In short, yes there is a way to tell how many shares are left, but that would require multiple PS3s, and a sole entity in control of them. :p

[quote name='ZForce915']Can you tell how many shares are left on an account at any time?[/QUOTE]

The only way to tell is to have a trusted friend add your account.

If he is able to log in, have him deactivate, and now you know you have at least 1 share.

If he isn't, then you know you don't have any shares left.

If you had a few really good friends, you could have both of them log in at a time. However, if you know you have 1 free slot, sell that one slot, and then have your good friend log in again.

Yea, got some nice downloads. Anything else you guys would recommend? I have Fat Princess, all the Pixeljunks, Metal Gear Online, some poker, some bowliing, Blaster Factory, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Rampart, bunch of random fighting games, Calling All Cars, and like 2 other random games. Was looking at Everyday Shooter and Flower, but read the reviews and still don't know if they are as good as they say.

[quote name='jaydepps']Yea, got some nice downloads. Anything else you guys would recommend? I have Fat Princess, all the Pixeljunks, Metal Gear Online, some poker, some bowliing, Blaster Factory, Bionic Commando: Rearmed, Rampart, bunch of random fighting games, Calling All Cars, and like 2 other random games. Was looking at Everyday Shooter and Flower, but read the reviews and still don't know if they are as good as they say.[/QUOTE]

I can't recommend Everyday Shooter, as I did not enjoy it at all. Flower is very unique and fun though, though you may want to watch some youtube videos before you get it. Super Stardust HD is one of my favorites on PSN, and is a must get if you don't have it yet. There are demos for many of the PSN games though, so try some out and find out if you like them :lol:

Has anyone looked at that new user agreement that sony sent out?

It says that 6 master accounts and/or 6 sub accounts can be created

... Can someone else look at this and tell me whats up or am I tripping because I remember that they had 16 last time I checked. I got a email about the policy and looked at the stuff.

[quote name='phantasyx']Has anyone looked at that new user agreement that sony sent out?

... Can someone else look at this and tell me whats up or am I tripping because I remember that they had 16 last time I checked. I got a email about the policy and looked at the stuff.[/QUOTE]

Uhh... link or copy-paste the text?

[quote name='phantasyx']Has anyone looked at that new user agreement that sony sent out?

... Can someone else look at this and tell me whats up or am I tripping because I remember that they had 16 last time I checked. I got a email about the policy and looked at the stuff.[/QUOTE]

If you have reached the legal age of majority, you can create a Master Account for yourself. Where available, each Master Account can create up to six (6) associated Sub Accounts. You are not permitted to create Sub Accounts for adults or persons under the legal age of majority who are not your children or for whom you are not the legal guardian. Your children must be of a certain age in order to have a Sub Account. Sub Accounts may not be available in all countries.
A Master Account has access to and control over the following aspects of its Sub Accounts:
(i) financial aspects;
(ii) content availability and
(iii) certain communication features.
Text mail from SCEA that relates to a Sub Account’s purchases will be sent to the mailbox of the associated Master Account. At its sole discretion, SCEA may send text mail to the Master Account relating to the Sub Account’s other activities. The Master Account holder is jointly and severally legally and financially responsible for the actions of his or her Sub Account holders on Sony Online Services.

I don't think it means gamesharing.

So know one wants to trade me Burnout?
Mvc2 Fat princess Critter crunch and detuned?
But ill take other shit too
But i really want Burnout!!

Organizing a Borderlands DLC gameshare. I'm not sure if I can host but checking interest for now.

ALL BORDERLANDS DLC (3):
30.00 Dollars

SLOT 1: BanetheInsane
SLOT 2: Buffcorp
SLOT 3: Buffcorp's friend
SLOT 4: EMPTY
SLOT 5: EMPTY

6 dollars a share, PM me if you are interested.

Are the Just Cause 2 'pre-order' codes shareable among IDs on the system ? (ex: 3 users on one system etc ) or only work on single ID on that system?

[quote name='BanetheInsane']Organizing a Borderlands DLC gameshare. I'm not sure if I can host but checking interest for now.

ALL BORDERLANDS DLC (3):
30.00 Dollars

SLOT 4: EMPTY

6 dollars a share, PM me if you are interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll take a share

[quote name='Wario64']anyone know if afterburner climax is sharable or is it like final fight double impact?[/QUOTE]

If it is, then count me in for a share!

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm looking to get in on a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty since it's one of the games on sale this week.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in this as well. I can host if you want, too.

[quote name='mightymek']I'm interested in this as well. I can host if you want, too.[/QUOTE]
Yes, if you could host that'd be great! Thanks a lot, man. :D

[quote name='mightymek']I'm interested in this as well. I can host if you want, too.[/QUOTE]

Hey,

Me and my friend Buffcorp will go into a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank with you. It looks like some other guy in the forum also wants in, so with me my buddy buffcorp and that other guy in the forum and yourself we have 4 people.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Looking to buy/start a share of the Red Faction: Guerrila DLC. Anybody interested?[/QUOTE]
Gameshare? for burnout???

Just need one more for potential All Borderlands DLC gameshare.

ALL BORDERLANDS DLC (3):
30.00 Dollars

SLOT 4: FlipSide

6 dollars a share, PM me if you are interested.

Ok, so I am hosting a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Still need one more:

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp

Cost is $1.50 each via Paypal gift, or $1.50 plus Paypal fees if you want to pay via a sale.

Does anyone know if Amazon price matches the PSN sales?

Edit: Awaiting 2 more payments.
According to what I've read at Neogaf, Afterburner Climax is shareable. Due to the interest in that game, and the interest I saw in Anarcy, I am creating a share for both, along with Monkey Island. Total cost would be $9.99 + $7.99 + $9.99 = $27.97. Cost per share will be $5.60. Payments will be sent through as a paypal gift. Let me know if you are in.

SHARE: Afterburner Climax, Anarchy, and Monkey Island.
Cost per share: $5.60
1.) GaveUpTomorrow
2.) DrAndonuts (Awaiting Payment)
3). dcibass16 (PAID)
4). Winky65 (PAID)
5.) best1here (Awaiting Payment)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='mightymek']Ok, so I am hosting a gameshare for Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty. Still need one more:

1. mightymek
2. CaptainJoel
3. VivaItalia
4. Buffcorp

Cost is $1.50 each via Paypal gift, or $1.50 plus Paypal fees if you want to pay via a sale.

Does anyone know if Amazon price matches the PSN sales?[/QUOTE]
pmd

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back