CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll host a RnC:Quest for Booty and Revenge of the Wounded Dragons gameshare account..Anyone interested? $2.50/share

1. FlipSide

[quote name='FlipSide']I'll host a RnC:Quest for Booty and Revenge of the Wounded Dragons gameshare account..Anyone interested? $2.50/share

1. FlipSide
2. CaptainJoel
5.[/QUOTE]
I'm in!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='FlipSide']I'll host a RnC:Quest for Booty and Revenge of the Wounded Dragons gameshare account..Anyone interested? $2.50/share

1. FlipSide
2. shadou
5.[/QUOTE]

I'll join, but that's because the other group I started doesn't really have someone capable of creating the gameshare account yet. I'm not sure if it will go through.

Update: I've officially joined.

[quote name='shadou']I'll join, but that's because the other group I started doesn't really have someone capable of creating the gameshare account yet. I'm not sure if it will go through.[/QUOTE]
I'm in the same boat as shadou so if he decides to go in ill go in too!

1. FlipSide
2.CaptainJoel
3.Shadou
4.Nazman11
5.[/QUOTE]
I'm officially in this group.

[quote name='shadou']I'd like to start another Ratchet and Clank: Quest for Booty Gameshare group. It should be $1.50 per person. (Price good until Wednesday 4/28/10)

1. shadou
2. nazman11
3. bigkrev13
4. cule54
5. GogetaSS4 [/QUOTE]

This group has disbanded since we don't have someone able to create the gameshare account. (Sorry bad planning on my part.) I have sent a PM to everyone. You are free to join another gameshare group.

I made a group for Rachet and Clank Quest for Booty. $1.50 a share, I already bought it.

PM me or post if ur interested.

4 slots open

1. GogetaSS4

Update

Mr Unoriginal dropped his spot
nazman11 joined

2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)
3. nazman11

Group is for any $100 content agreed upon by all members

Each member, including myself, will put in one $20 PSN card.

It's hard to try to go back through the thread and join other groups. I'm looking to try to join long term groups. I have one gamesharing account and my personal account on my PS3. With the 16 user limit, I want to try to limit how many gameshare accounts I join, while maximizing the amount of content I end up buying, especially if it's at 20% of the cost. I am interested in any Buzz Quiz, DJ Hero, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Karaoke Revolution gameshare groups. I would probably be interested in getting other PSN games as well. I have my personal account shared with a close friend of mine, and am hesitant about opening it to others, but may do so if there is a good offer on the table. I might be interested in taking up 2 slots in gameshare groups, one for myself and one for my friend. Here is what I have on my main account.

Games
1942: Joint Strike
Braid
Burn Zombie Burn
Burnout Paradise
Critter Crunch
MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 2
Rachet and Clank Future: Quest for Booty
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Tank Battles
TMNT; Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
UNO
Zen Pinball

DLC
Burnout Paradise Big Surf Island
Burnout Paradise Boost Specials Collection
Burnout Paradise Cops and Robbers
Burnout Paradise Legendary Cars Collection
Burnout Paradise Party
Burnout Paradise Time Savers Pack
Burnout Paradise Toy Car Collection
Your Rock Band 2 Bonus Tracks
Rock Band AC DC Pack
Rock Band Track Pack Volume 2
Track Pack Vol. 3 - Classic Rock
Rock Band Country Track Pack
Rock Band Metal Track Pack
Street Fighter IV Complete Alternate Costume Pack
Zen Pinball Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Table
Zen Pinball Street Fighter II Tribute Table

What I have from my Gamesharing account
Games
Calling All Cars
Mortal Kombat II
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

DLC
Call of Duty 4 Variety Map Pack
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack

I wish I had added the Rock Band track packs to a different account, since my friend has all his instruments on the 360. Any one with any slots in long term groups, let me know. Thanks.

come on people I need 3 more

NEW RULES

Hey everyone I want to start a ballad of GAY tony .
-All I cant accept is Amazon Payments or Amazon Giftcard thats why I am going to ask for $5 a person which I know give me a $5 profit . But the lowest amount that can be sent via Amazon GC is $5 . So what I am going to do is maybe get the game battletanks or any $5 dollars we agree on so the $5 charge for the share will be fair.

Sorry for the inconvenience :

1. AndrewsAwesome
2. DylanG
3. EMPTY
4. EMPTY
5. EMPTY

PM me if interested :p , I really want this DLC .....

Need one more for RnC:Quest for Booty+Revenge of the fallen dragons gameshare $2.50/share thru paypal.

1.FlipSide
2.CaptainJoel
3.Shadou
4.Nazman11

Account has been created and Games purchased

Hello there,

Could someone please explain me step by step how to do this gamesharing, because I'm a total newbie in this field and couldn't find a complete explanation in this thread.
So please correct me if I get it wrong:

1. I create a new user on the PS3
2. I log in to PSN with the gamesharing account that everyone has in the group
3. I download the game
4. I deactivate the PSN account on my PS3 so that the others can download the game on theirs
5. Now can I delete the user on the PS3 (that I've just created) and still play the game using my main user account?
6. And if I upgrade my HDD, can I just copy the game onto the new one, or do I have to get another share and download it again?
(+1 And is it the same procedure with DLC as well?)

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='ako127']Hello there,

Could someone please explain me step by step how to do this gamesharing, because I'm a total newbie in this field and couldn't find a complete explanation in this thread.

1. I create a new user on the PS3
2. I log in to PSN with the gamesharing account that everyone has in the group
3. I download the game
4. I deactivate the PSN account on my PS3 so that the others can download the game on theirs
5. Now can I delete the user on the PS3 (that I've just created) and still play the game using my main user account?
6. And if I upgrade my HDD, can I just copy the game onto the new one, or do I have to get another share and download it again?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

wow, really? are you serious? Look at the 1st page of the thread for all information, details and such.

[quote name='ako127']Hello there,

1. I create a new user on the PS3---yes
2. I log in to PSN with the gamesharing account that everyone has in the group---yes
3. I download the game---yes
4. I deactivate the PSN account on my PS3 so that the others can download the game on theirs---no you do not deactivate your ps3 leave it alone.
5. Now can I delete the user on the PS3 (that I've just created) and still play the game using my main user account?---NO you cannot delete the user you have to leave it on your ps3 you can log into your main account to play the game but the user you downloaded the game with must stay on your ps3 always.

if you transfer to the new hdd yes it will be on there as long as you keep the user on your ps3

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

here you go

[quote name='FlipSide']Need one more for RnC:Quest for Booty+Revenge of the fallen dragons gameshare $2.50/share thru paypal.

1.FlipSide
2.CaptainJoel
3.Shadou
4.Nazman11

Account has been created and Games purchased[/QUOTE]

interested in this, sending PM

Thanks!

And is it possible to use the same PS3 user with different PSN accounts (so I log in with a different account using the same user on the system), or both the user and the PSN account have to remain the same?

looking for a group for :

castlevania: sotn - 9.99
final fantasy tactics - 9.99
rnc : quest for booty - 7.49
afterburner climax - 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed - 9.99

9.49 per person.

ALSO interested in an mlb.tv group. I hear there are 10 slots for one of those at 100$ for the season. individually i would believe that would come out to $10 if no tax apply.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I made a group for Rachet and Clank Quest for Booty. $1.50 a share, I already bought it.

3 slots open

1. GogetaSS4 PAID
2. bigkrev13 PAID
3. ryushe
5.[/QUOTE]

Two spots left.

[quote name='ako127']Thanks!

And is it possible to use the same PS3 user with different PSN accounts (so I log in with a different account using the same user on the system), or both the user and the PSN account have to remain the same?[/QUOTE]

No, you have to make a different PS3 user account for every PSN account you want to use on a particular system.

2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)
3. nazman11 (raminoodles10)

Group is for any $100 content agreed upon by all members. Unused money will go towards future releases.

Each member, including myself, will put in one $20 PSN card.

[quote name='pixi']2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)
4. iowaholdem (loesjoel)

Group is for any $100 content agreed upon by all members. Unused money will go towards future releases.

Each member, including myself, will put in one $20 PSN card.[/QUOTE]What sort of content are you thinking? I've got a $20 PSN card lying around, so I'd like to maximize it, though I've already got a pretty active gameshare group. How many votes to approve an item? 3/4/5?

Put me down as a tentative yes, but I'd like to hear what other people were looking for, as if it were going to be come a DLC group (RB2, DJH, GH5, etc), I'm definitely not interested.

[quote name='iowaholdem']What sort of content are you thinking? I've got a $20 PSN card lying around, so I'd like to maximize it, though I've already got a pretty active gameshare group. How many votes to approve an item? 3/4/5?

Put me down as a tentative yes, but I'd like to hear what other people were looking for, as if it were going to be come a DLC group (RB2, DJH, GH5, etc), I'm definitely not interested.[/QUOTE]

I'll speak for myself I guess. My interpretation is that it's going to be a long term group that will stay away from DLC add-ons and remain strictly PSN games. I think it makes more sense to have 4 votes. We wont be buying a game every week just for the sake of buying a game. For me, off the top of my head, games that look interesting currently are Wakeboarding and Afterburner. I'm open to other ideas but those are what come to mind currently. Check my psn ID on playstation.com for a list of games that I play.

Skizye and iowaholdem , seems like we may have some similar tastes from comparing our trophies. Pixi did mention to me Call of Duty Classic. Not sure what you guys think about that. I'm open to that.

[quote name='darken']I'll speak for myself I guess. My interpretation is that it's going to be a long term group that will stay away from DLC add-ons and remain strictly PSN games. I think it makes more sense to have 4 votes. We wont be buying a game every week just for the sake of buying a game. For me, off the top of my head, games that look interesting currently are Wakeboarding and Afterburner. I'm open to other ideas but those are what come to mind currently. Check my psn ID on playstation.com for a list of games that I play.[/QUOTE]
Thats what I figure too, we'd mostly get psn games and it would take like 4 votes to decide on something.

[quote name='pixi']2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)

Each member, including myself, will put in one $20 PSN card.[/QUOTE]

i'd be in too. i'd really appreciate if we could use google groups for voting and whatnot. it just makes life so much easier as it has the ability to email everything.

[quote name='bigdsinferno']i'd be in too. i'd really appreciate if we could use google groups for voting and whatnot. it just makes life so much easier as it has the ability to email everything.[/QUOTE]

Alright, so...

Rules:

Each member, including myself, will put in one $20 PSN card

Group is for $100 worth of content agreed upon by the group.

Content to be purchased will be limited to PSN games, Themes, and DLC which every member of the group owns.

Content to be purchased must be voted upon. At least 4 members must agree for the content to be purchased. Votes will be sent out by me via PSN and CAG (argueable)

Any money unused will be put towards future releases.

All game shares will be monitored by me or anyone who agrees to monitor them if I give them the permission.

2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)
3. nazman11
4. Skizye (Skizye)

I have available the following shares:

1. After Burner Climax + Mushroom Wars ($4/share)
2. Fat Princess + Gunstar Heroes ($4/share)

PM me if interested.

[quote name='pixi']Alright, so...

Rules:

Content to be purchased will be limited to PSN games, Themes, and DLC which every member of the group owns.

Content to be purchased must be voted upon. At least 4 members must agree for the content to be purchased. Votes will be sent out by me via PSN and CAG (argueable)

All game shares will be monitored by me or anyone who agrees to monitor them if I give them the permission.

2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)
3. nazman11
5.[/QUOTE]
so will this be for games that are realeased from this up coming week and up? if so i can go grab a psn card right now

[quote name='candy-o']so will this be for games that are realeased from this up coming week and up? if so i can go grab a psn card right now[/QUOTE]

Games already released and future releases

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I made a group for Rachet and Clank Quest for Booty. $1.50 a share, I already bought it.

4 slots open

1. GogetaSS4
5.[/QUOTE]Pm'ed

Testing initial interest in Record of Agarest War coming out this week.

Assuming:

1. It's shareable and has no internet required/24-hr lock
2. My longterm group doesn't want it

Price is unconfirmed, I'm guessing $40 or $50 but could be cheaper... who knows.

PM/post if you're interested.

Looking to start DLC group for games in these series

Buzz, DJ Hero, Guitar Hero, Rock Band, and Karaoke Revolution

Any takers?

1. lukewin

I think I'd prefer the type of group where everyone puts up an equal amount, and you use your share to buy what you want. You won't necessarily get everything you want, but you are getting 5x what you would get by yourself. It would probably be too hard to come up with a 3 or 4 person majority vote.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Testing initial interest in Record of Agarest War coming out this week.

Assuming:

Price is unconfirmed, I'm guessing $40 or $50 but could be cheaper... who knows.

PM/post if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

PM'd. I really hope this is a sharable game

A few weeks ago, a Warhawk bundle pack went on sale. I am wondering if a group or person who has a share of it is willing to sell or trade it to me. If so, please PM me!

I made a group for Rachet and Clank Quest for Booty. $1.50 a share, I already bought it. PM me or post if ur interested.

1. GogetaSS4 PAID
2. bigkrev13 PAID
3. ryushe PAID

Two slots left

Anyone willing to trade a share of Mushroom Wars for a share of Ratchet and Clank Q4B?

Ill throw in 2 shares for 1 and $0.50 PayPal.

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Testing initial interest in Record of Agarest War coming out this week.

Assuming:

PM/post if you're interested.[/QUOTE]

Interested on the same two terms you are as well.

[quote name='pixi']Alright, so...

Rules:

2 slots left
1.pixi (spysheep)
2. darken (darkerpsi)
3. nazman11
4. Skizye (Skizye)
5.[/QUOTE]

well, i'll be in on this if there's still room.

Due to some personal problems from one member, the Long term group I am hosting has one available spot. The group does limit our spending to $20-30 a month, to both help us focus on upcoming big games as well as help keep us from draining our wallets on downloadable games.

We vote on all content, and have a heavy focus on upcoming games, but give some attention to older games if they are on sale. The initial investment will be $10. Below is a list of our purchased content as well as purchases that are pending (will be purchased when released).

Purchased:
Mega Man 10 and DLC
Joint Strike 1942
Final Fight Double Impact
After Burner Climax

Pending:
Castle Crashers
Sonic the Hedgehog 4
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
The Secret of Monkey Island 2

If interested, please PM me. Without trying to come off as presumptuous, if I get multiple PMs I will have to go by the rule of first come first serve.

[quote name='mythus']looking for a group for :

castlevania: sotn - 9.99
final fantasy tactics - 9.99
rnc : quest for booty - 7.49
afterburner climax - 9.99
Bionic Commando Rearmed - 9.99

9.49 per person.

[/QUOTE]

anyone interested in starting such a group?

Edit: Borderlands DLC group full. Sending you all a message.

ALL BORDERLANDS DLC (3):
30.00 Dollars

SLOT 1: BanetheInsane
SLOT 2: Buffcorp
SLOT 3: Buffcorp's friend
SLOT 4: FlipSide
SLOT 5: rxdoga

6 dollars a share, PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I made a group for Rachet and Clank Quest for Booty. $1.50 a share, I already bought it. PM me or post if ur interested.

1. GogetaSS4 PAID
2. bigkrev13 PAID
3. ryushe PAID
4. smiley241275
5. vherub

Group is now full, just waiting on payments from the last two /QUOTE]

Still two slots left if anyone is interested shoot me a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back