CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
agarest is sharable, sharing/playing it right now

[quote name='smiley241275']I would be interested in Trine if you can get enough people.[/QUOTE]
might as well try to get one started,

looking for two more

trine gameshare

1. evantrees
2. a friend I shall force it on
3. smiley241275

$3 a share

[quote name='jlhiowa']I am starting a PixelJunk Monsters and Shooter gameshare ($2/person). If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) smarkbran
3)
Morphx2
4a) flameofdoom666 ($1 for Shooter)
4b) [open slot] ($1 for Monsters)
5)
Ernie

[quote name='jlhiowa']i am starting a pixeljunk monsters and shooter gameshare ($2/person). If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) smarkbran
3)
morphx2
4a) flameofdoom666 ($1 for shooter)
4b) [open slot] ($1 for monsters)
5)
ernie [/quote]

:d

[quote name='Kraiser']Looking for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus pack group

Very possible i can bring another person with me[/QUOTE]
ok so if i dont find out who was in the original group for mw2

1. me
2. Kraiser
3. Kraiser's friend?

Would anyone like to start a PSOne Classic GameShare group with me?

It would be buy one PSOne Game per month (Possibly two games the first month, just to get a more full library). So you get 5 games a month for the price of one. It will only be for PSOne Classics.

When it gets to the point where we have all the games we want from the list. We will just then vote on the new PSOne games that come out.

I am starting a Pixeljunk Monsters and Shooter gameshare ($2/person). If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) smarkbran
3)
morphx2
4) ernie
5a) flameofdoom666 ($1 for Shooter)
5b) [open slot] ($1 for Monsters)

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']Just a FYI, all 5 slots are already taken up now. You can't split games up in an account, its 5 shares total per account. If you already have 5 people in the group, the account is dead for sharing unless someone deactivates (and thus loses their games). Read the first post for gamesharing rules.[/QUOTE]

Ooh, thanks for letting me know! I am going to remove the split share.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='chrir_17']ok so if i dont find out who was in the original group for mw2

1. me
2. Kraiser
3. Kraiser's friend?[/QUOTE]

Count me in!

Quote: Kraiser
Looking for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus pack group

Very possible i can bring another person with me
ok so if i dont find out who was in the original group for mw2

1. me
2. Kraiser
3. Kraiser's friend?

Hey can I get in that group? I originally had a mw2 group also but can't find the list of members.

[quote name='jlhiowa']Does anyone want a PixelJunk Monsters gameshare for $1? :D

I am starting a Pixeljunk Monsters and Shooter gameshare ($2/person). If you want in, just reply and add your name to a slot.

1) jlhiowa
2) smarkbran
3)
morphx2
4) ernie
5a) flameofdoom666 ($1 for Shooter)
5b) [open slot] ($1 for Monsters)
[/QUOTE]

Just a FYI, all 5 slots are already taken up now. You can't split games up in an account, its 5 shares total per account. If you already have 5 people in the group, the account is dead for sharing unless someone deactivates (and thus loses their games). Read the first post for gamesharing rules.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Would anyone like to start a PSOne Classic GameShare group with me?

It would be buy one PSOne Game per month (Possibly two games the first month, just to get a more full library). So you get 5 games a month for the price of one. It will only be for PSOne Classics.

When it gets to the point where we have all the games we want from the list. We will just then vote on the new PSOne games that come out.[/QUOTE]

I might be interested in this. I have a couple of PSOne games split across a couple of different accounts and it makes it hard to transfer to my PSP, it tells me I need to log into the account that it was purchased on each time.

It would be nice to have them all in one place.

1) jlhiowa (paid)
2) smarkbran (paid)
3)
morphx2 (paid)
4) ernie (paid)
5) speedracer (paid)

[quote name='ZForce915']I might be interested in this. I have a couple of PSOne games split across a couple of different accounts and it makes it hard to transfer to my PSP, it tells me I need to log into the account that it was purchased on each time.

It would be nice to have them all in one place.[/QUOTE]

This might be good for you then, because some of the games I want, you might already have. For example: I want the Resident Evil Series, Silent Hill and so on. So if you already have them, you won't have to pay for it again, since I'm the one getting it. This means you can play them on your PSP free of charge, and you can focus on the games you don't have across different accounts.

There are still a couple of spots left for the PSONE GameShare account! PM me for more info!

[quote name='saturdaysun']I'm also interested in creating a "Complete Pixeljunk group".

Will include Pixeljunk Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal.

If the group shows unanimous interest in purchasing additional games in the future we can add those to the account as well. PM me if interested.

1. saturdaysun
2. Dtrain12
5.[/QUOTE]

Anyone else interested in this? I believe the Pixeljunk sale ends tomorrow night.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']This might be good for you then, because some of the games I want, you might already have. For example: I want the Resident Evil Series, Silent Hill and so on. So if you already have them, you won't have to pay for it again, since I'm the one getting it. This means you can play them on your PSP free of charge, and you can focus on the games you don't have across different accounts.

There are still a couple of spots left for the PSONE GameShare account! PM me for more info![/QUOTE]

Sending PM

[quote name='saturdaysun']Anyone else interested in this? I believe the Pixeljunk sale ends tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

It actually ends today. Currently it's still on sale, no idea when it will end it just 'Ends Monday'

[quote name='saturdaysun']Anyone else interested in this? I believe the Pixeljunk sale ends tomorrow night.[/QUOTE]

PM sent - Count me in!

[quote name='saturdaysun']I'm also interested in creating a "Complete Pixeljunk group".

Will include Pixeljunk Bundle: Eden, Racers, Monsters- $10, Eden Encore- $6, Monsters Encore- $6, Shooter- $5, Total- $27/5 = $5.40 each Paypal.

If the group shows unanimous interest in purchasing additional games in the future we can add those to the account as well. PM me if interested.

1. saturdaysun
2. Dtrain12
5.[/QUOTE]

Interested in this, pm'd you.

[quote name='vherub']I thought this was a disc-only release?[/QUOTE]
So did I. If it is Downloadable/shareable I'll be super happy, though! Count me in if it's downloadable!

[quote name='I Twitch']3D DOT HERO ($8 a share)

1. I Twitch
5.[/QUOTE]
Wait, wait, wait. Is 3DDGH going to be downloadable on the PSN? I thought it was a retail release, but if it's also on the PSN count me in.

1. I Twitch
5.[/QUOTE]What!? PM'ed!!!!!

Don't get too excited guys, I'm fairly positive that 3D Dot Game Heroes will not be available on the PSN, only as a full retail release (at $40).

Though, if by some miraculous stroke of luck it is available, you can bet there'll be plenty of Gameshares set up here for it.

[quote name='Anjexu']Got an account with ALL the LBP DLC.

Obviously, I'm not going to list all of it.

Anyways, share price is $20, which is pretty hefty for DLC but there's quite a bit to it.

2 shares available, PM me. (myself and 2 others are already activated on it).[/QUOTE]
Found 2 shares, but someone that was previously in the share has stepped out of it (deactivated, deleted user, etc).

So, 1 more share available.

Edit: it's gone now, found someone to fill the vacancy from another forum.

1. I Twitch
5.[/QUOTE]

MY BAD EVERYONE! It will be a disc release. Sorry for hyping everyone up.

[quote name='Anjexu']Got an account with ALL the LBP DLC.

Obviously, I'm not going to list all of it.

Anyways, share price is $20, which is pretty hefty for DLC but there's quite a bit to it.

2 shares available, PM me. (myself and 2 others are already activated on it).[/QUOTE]
hey .. small world, some friends and i started our own lbp dlc group too lol

glad to see that u got a full group, we still need 3 ppl to fill ours lol

so i got an acc with all the lbp dlc in it, looking for $25 per share tho, pretty expensive but all the dlc costed us like $142 total, so yea

hit me up if any1 is interested

oh, also included is the white knight chronicles dlc which just allows u to change ur characters appearance, u dont have to worry about this cus its just for me and my friend lol

[quote name='Shizim']ditto. that makes three.[/QUOTE]

I have two spots open in my group so whoever pm's me first can join. I'm buying it tonight as soon as it hits the psn store. 3$ each.
EDIT:btw this is for the mw2 stimulus pack

Edit (2): Group is officially full.... one spot is pending. Ill repost if that spot opens up.

1. saturdaysun
2. Dtrain12
3. vertdogggg
4. Virsago
[/QUOTE]

Looking for one more to fill the last spot. Account has already been created and games have been purchased.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
3. SimpRgr8
4. GogetaSS4

Only one more person needed![/QUOTE]

I'll join this if it's still available, pm'd.

Running another account with some friends, it has the following games/content:

Burnout Paradise Bundle
ALL the Burnout DLC
MW2 Stim Map Pack
Flower
Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Heavy Rain DLC
A few premium themes - Flower, MW2

Hit me up if you want to buy in, it's $20 per share.

[quote name='WyldRyce']If anyone has any spots open for the MW2 Stimulus Map Pack let me know. I'd be interested in it as well.[/QUOTE]

same here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back