Bejewled 2
PAIN

Castlevania SotN
Final Fantasy Tactics
Ten Pin Alley
Sim Theme Park

Incredibles LBP pack/costumes
Metal Gear Solid LBP pack/costumes

So this is one of those accounts that is going to shut down soon (coughebaycough) but is still open for the time being. Looking to sell a share or trade for one of your open ones. PM for details.

[quote name='chrir_17']kraiser said he will host[/QUOTE]
apparently kaiser has his own group so it is
1. me
2. ernie
3. dtrain12
looking for someone to host as i pay NY taxes
\for mw2 map pack $3

Looking to share an account with the following:

Lead & Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
Modern Warfare 2 Stimulus Map Pack
Soul Calibur IV COMPLETE DLC
SSF4 + SF4 COMPLETE DLC
Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo HD Remix
DJ Hero Extended Mix Pack 01 DLC

Share price is $10 per slot, PM me if you're interested.

[quote name='ryushe']Anyone doing a GS on Warhawk? I believe it's on sale this week.[/QUOTE]

It has a 24 hour lock in it. Just saying. Think SOCOM: Confrontation does too.

ok, I got a share of a pixeljunk super bundle during the sale, and now want to sell off the shares I had before. I have a share of the pixeljunk 3 in 1 and a separate share of pixeljunk shooter. PM me if you are interested.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']Red Faction: Guerrila (All DLC, $4.40 a share)

1. Devil May Cry
2. joeboosauce
3. SimpRgr8
4. GogetaSS4

Only one more person needed![/QUOTE]

OK all, Virsago is in so group is full and I'll be setting up this gameshare. I'll send Paypal info to all and once payment is received then I will send account info.

So stupid question.. but I'll ask here since this is the gameshare thread...

I just picked up a PSP, am I able to get a PSOne game on my PS3 and have it on my PSP as well without it taking up an "activation" slot? Is the activation just tied to your account it's self?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']Still looking for Borderlands DLC gameshare. If there are any out there a slot I am interested. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I am selling my share. Have all three DLC

[quote name='Denzalo']So stupid question.. but I'll ask here since this is the gameshare thread...

I just picked up a PSP, am I able to get a PSOne game on my PS3 and have it on my PSP as well without it taking up an "activation" slot? Is the activation just tied to your account it's self?[/QUOTE]

I believe you just need to have the login info to login on your PSP from the account it came from. I'm not 100% though, if you're interested I'm putting together a PSOne gameshare group, where we each buy a PSone game each month (So buy one get 4 free). If you join my group, all your PSone games will all be on one account, and you can login with the info at any time. PM me for more info if you're interested.

That goes for anyone that's interested in a PSOne Gameshare group.

[quote name='SimpRgr8']I believe you just need to have the login info to login on your PSP from the account it came from. I'm not 100% though, if you're interested I'm putting together a PSOne gameshare group, where we each buy a PSone game each month (So buy one get 4 free). If you join my group, all your PSone games will all be on one account, and you can login with the info at any time. PM me for more info if you're interested.

That goes for anyone that's interested in a PSOne Gameshare group.[/QUOTE]

I already PM'd ya about it :) I'll shoot you a response to your response right now..

I just want to be able to play the games on my PS3/PSP without having to use 2 activations, ya dig?

I'd hate to use 2 activations of a 5 activation game because I want it on my PSP.. heh

I'm looking to join a longterm gamesharing group. If anyone has a opening pm me.

Also looking for Agarest War.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West

GROUP FULL

xtylerx
drbutchevil
gaveuptomorrow
firesword2007
gogetass4

GROUP FULL

[quote name='xtylerx']I'm starting a Lead and Gold gameshare PM me if you want in. I will host and have already purchased the game on a standalone account.

Lead and Gold: Gangs of the Wild West
$14.99 -$3 per person.[/QUOTE]

Definitely count me in. The game looks pretty awesome from what I've seen.

Edit: xtylerx sent me share immediately after payment! Thanks! :)

Only two more spots open for the PSOne long term GameShare group! There isn't that many of this type of group, so join while you can!

We each will buy one PSOne game every month, so you buy one get four free. If you buy one of the $9.99 games, the next time you buy another $9.99 game you won't have to pay for the following month (just to keep things fair). If you want more information just send me a PM!

[quote name='gomikeoh']i can host the stim package...

so is that 5 people?

so disorganized, lol. SOMEONE GET ME IN A STIM PAK group. thx.[/QUOTE]
1. me
2. ernie
3. dtrain12
4. gomikeoh (host)
need one more person for mw2 map pack

Doh... Ever feel like you just got taken for a ride? I bought into a share of expensive games on this board from a new member and the account went invalid a day later. Should have known something was up when he wanted below the actual value.

Looks like he is selling another share with burnout paradise in both bundles. He must really like burnout.... I wasn't even aware there were fraudulent accounts floating around until I googled it.

I only lost $20.00 but its worth a heads up to watch who you buy from.

[quote name='Gara']Doh... Ever feel like you just got taken for a ride? I bought into a share of expensive games on this board from a new member and the account went invalid a day later. Should have known something was up when he wanted below the actual value.

Looks like he is selling another share with burnout paradise in both bundles. He must really like burnout.... I wasn't even aware there were fraudulent accounts floating around until I googled it.

I only lost $20.00 but its worth a heads up to watch who you buy from.[/QUOTE]

I saw several posts of bundles game and noticed it was from a new member, so that was enough for me to ignore. sorry to hear.

[quote name='Gara']Doh... Ever feel like you just got taken for a ride? I bought into a share of expensive games on this board from a new member and the account went invalid a day later. Should have known something was up when he wanted below the actual value.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsfhADiaP5E

I'm sorry, but I had to.

Okay, so I have no idea what halfbent's situation is, but he's had a week to get me the money so...

We have 1 spot open in the Record of Agarest War group. $9 PayPal if you want it, everything is bought and set.

Must be open to a 3/5 vote on all future DLC (most likely things that aren't currency which can be farmed).

PM me.

Its surprising that so few people are Gamesharing the MW2 map packs, especially with their massive $15 price.

Speaking of, I'm open for a Gameshare. PM me!

[quote name='SimpRgr8']Only two more spots open for the PSOne long term GameShare group! There isn't that many of this type of group, so join while you can!

We each will buy one PSOne game every month, so you buy one get four free. If you buy one of the $9.99 games, the next time you buy another $9.99 game you won't have to pay for the following month (just to keep things fair). If you want more information just send me a PM![/QUOTE]

Although I PM'd you in the past regarding this share, I don't think I confirmed. I'd like to hop in and join this share.

He is probably selling an account he bought on ebay. I was trying to split a share (about two pages back) in the same way, but I was intending to be up front about it. Those ebay accounts are good for getting games on your HDD, but you'll never be able to get back into the account.

[quote name='lukewin']Although I PM'd you in the past regarding this share, I don't think I confirmed. I'd like to hop in and join this share.[/QUOTE]

Awesome! The PSOne GameShare group is now full!

what member?
best to out the individual so others are not burned

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I only got $0.60 left on Paypal! Who has a share of .deTuned?[/QUOTE]Haha, what a terrible "game". Lots of easy trophies, though.

[quote name='Devil May Cry']I only got $0.60 left on Paypal! Who has a share of .deTuned?[/QUOTE]

DMC, i tried to send you some info but your inbox was full...

[quote name='PrinnyOtaku']Okay, so I have no idea what halfbent's situation is, but he's had a week to get me the money so...

We have 1 spot open in the Record of Agarest War group. $9 PayPal if you want it, everything is bought and set.

Must be open to a 3/5 vote on all future DLC (most likely things that aren't currency which can be farmed).

PM me.[/QUOTE]

FULL, sorry didn't bother responding to most PMs... inbox was almost full.

[quote name='volt1up']Is section 8 shareable? I'd be interested in starting/hosting a group since it's gonna be $15 tuesday.[/QUOTE]
As far as I know it is, I'd like to join in if you do end up hosting.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']As far as I know it is, I'd like to join in if you do end up hosting.[/QUOTE]

Ok then

1.volt1up
2.CaptainJoel

3 Slots open for section 8 gameshare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back