CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CaptainJoel']Getting rid of the following:

Wipeout HD ($3) - 1 share left PM if interested.

Also, I'd like to get in on a share of a Popcap bundle.[/QUOTE]
Pm'd I'll take that. D

For anyone interested in the popcap / section 2 bundle, I left for vacation before I could get enough interest. But there was eventually enough interest. So if anyone else would like to setup the account and buy the two bundles before they run out ($40) I will paypal you for a share and point everyone else who wanted a share to you. Any interest?

[quote name='MillerTime2523']For anyone interested in the popcap / section 2 bundle, I left for vacation before I could get enough interest. But there was eventually enough interest. So if anyone else would like to setup the account and buy the two bundles before they run out ($40) I will paypal you for a share and point everyone else who wanted a share to you. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

I would still be down for this, I just can't/won't setup the share.

[quote name='Azazael13']I would still be down for this, I just can't/won't setup the share.[/QUOTE]

All right, so here is what I am thinking. I know there is some hesitance to set up the account and people are concerned about getting burned. As I am most interested in the Popcap Bundle, I would be willing to take the risk this time around and set up the account for that by itself. If you are interested, as I see there are quite a few, let me know in this forum and send me a PM. I'll send you the contact info and you can paypal me the 5 bones via a gift. Committed thus far I have:

1. smiley241275
2. my friend
3. Azazael13
4. iwarboy
5. shhximxhiding

Backup:
Captain Joel

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is the full list for the Popcap Bundle. I would really like to get this going by around 9 tonight (Eastern), if not sooner; so if you could all promptly pay, then we can all get to gaming. :applause: I'll send you all PM's right now with my info for paypal.

1. smiley241275
2. my friend
3. Azazael13
4. iwarboy
5. shhximxhiding

Backup:
-Captain Joel**- Apologies, shhximxhiding literally beat you by about 3 minutes. I will keep you in mind as a backup if somebody drops and/or keep adding to this list as a referral for you to utilize.
-iwarboy knows of someone interested as well.

Trine @ $3 a share, Wipeout HD Bundle @ $5 a share, & Crash Commando @ $2 a share. I'm willing to do these separately as well. I already have 2 people counting myself and a friend. Let me know what you are interested in and I will get a list going.

I don't know if anyone is still interested I just bought the God of War 3 Collectors Edition and would like to share the dlc for $25 fo $5 a share. The DLC includes the 7 arenas and Dominus Skin, I also have the Phantom of Chaos skin to add. I'm not sure of the mp3 or documentary can be shared. PM me

GOW 3 DLC (Arenas and 2 skins) $5 per share

1. hqn101

[quote name='hqn101']I don't know if anyone is still interested I just bought the God of War 3 Collectors Edition and would like to share the dlc for $25 fo $5 a share. The DLC includes the 7 arenas and Dominus Skin, I also have the Phantom of Chaos skin to add. I'm not sure of the mp3 or documentary can be shared. PM me

1. hqn101
5.[/QUOTE]
Just so you know, you can link to the mp3 site and anyone can download it since it's actually free, the documentary cannot be shared. You'll have to host it from mega upload or some similar site so other can download it.

[quote name='smiley241275']Trine @ $3 a share, Wipeout HD Bundle @ $5 a share, & Crash Commando @ $2 a share. I'm willing to do these separately as well. I already have 2 people counting myself and a friend. Let me know what you are interested in and I will get a list going.[/QUOTE]

I may be interested, I sent a PM

Anyone have a Record of Agarest war group started or anyone interested in starting one? I am thinking about getting this game and if there is a group that makes it more enticing. PM me if you have a group or want to make one!

[quote name='subvertedhope']Interested in Trine, possibly all of them depending on if I would be the one to split them up.[/QUOTE]

I think I may do all of them individually rather than a combo, as I know the interest varies. I'm starting a Wipeout HD group first.

[quote name='smiley241275']I think I may do all of them individually rather than a combo, as I know the interest varies. I'm starting a Wipeout HD group first.[/QUOTE]
I'm in for the Wipeout and Trine groups then.

Looking for GOW3 DLC costumes, if there are any out there? :)

Also, would gow3 us dlcs work with the UK version of the game?

thanks alot!

All right. Wow, that didn't take long! Looks like there is a lot of interest in the Wipeout HD Bundle. I'll set up a group for that first. The following are a go:

1. Myself
2. A friend
3. shhximxhiding
4. cheapass24
5. subvertedhope

I'll be sending you all PM's. Please pay via Paypal as a gift. 5 bones a piece. Thx.

Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
and
TMNT

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
And COD map packs

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo

Have: 2 shares in an RE5 DLC group, versus, lost in nightmares and desperate escape, $3 each.
1 Rock Band DLC share, tons of songs, Chinese Democracy, Rise Against, Yngwie Malmstreem, 40-50 songs total, $15.

Starting group for MW2 Stimulus Pack, $3 a person. PM me if you're interested

[quote name='MAG beast']Hi, uhh im looking to trade content I have
Pixel Junk Monsters
Everyday Shooter
Pain
Street Fighter 2
Mortal Combat 2
Flow
Flower
Bomber man Ultra
Metal gear solid 1
burn Zombie Burn
Flock
LBP content, (all creator packs, most costumes)
and
Superstardust
Fat Princess
Battlefield 1943
and
TMNT

Im looking for
Trine
Braid
And COD map packs

But i'd like and decent ps1 games if anyone has them.

Pm me on here or my PSN name is Carangelo[/QUOTE]

Hahaha wowwwww. I can't believe this little assclown is still posting under this name. Get a new account here kid; I already called you out about 10 pages ago.

For anyone that didn't see my post and is considering a trade with MAG Beast- do not do it. He is a scammer that doesn't have any of those games he listed. If you absolutely must, make sure you download any game he offers first before you give him anything.

MW2 Map Pack (Someone must have missed out)

$3.25 per slot PP Gift (I get charged tax)

I've set up plenty of groups here before, and guarantee a smooth transaction.

Please PM if interested. Will update post as needed.

Thanks!

1) ccohen3222
2) philonik
3) noone13
4)
5)

[quote name='ccohen322']MW2 Map Pack (Someone must have missed out)

Thanks!

1) ccohen3222
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Are you using your main account for the gameshare? If you're using a different account for this why not avoid the sales tax and choose a different state at sign up?

[quote name='doucheland']Are you using your main account for the gameshare? If you're using a different account for this why not avoid the sales tax and choose a different state at sign up?[/QUOTE]

Not using my main account, but my CC billing info is linked to my state.

[quote name='cheapass24']have: 2 shares in an re5 dlc group, versus, lost in nightmares and desperate escape, $3 each.
1 rock band dlc share, tons of songs, chinese democracy, rise against, yngwie malmstreem, 40-50 songs total, $15.

Starting group for mw2 stimulus pack, $3 a person. Pm me if you're interested[/quote]

pmed :d

I have an account with the following for sale for $18.

Uno
Critter Crunch
Zen Pinball
$1.44 leftover

All 5 shares are open on the account.

PM me if interested.

interested in trine as well for me and a friend though, tried to start a share once, probably better off not being the one hosting it though due to being canadian and having a canadian credit card.

God of War 3 Collectors Edition and would like to share the dlc for $25 for $5 a share. The DLC includes the 7 arenas and Dominus Skin, I also have the Phantom of Chaos skin to add. PM or reply in this thread. 3 more spot. Does anyone know if the dlc can be shared with UK.

1. hqn101
2. Anjexu

Anyone interested in gamesharing World of Outlaws: 2010? It's $20 on PSN...heard good things but would love to split the cost between 5 people. PM if interested.

Quick question, I was gamesharing with a friend but he's not putting out his fair share and if possible I do not want him to access anything else that I plan to buy in the future.

Is there a way to deny him access? Or am I SOL, short of going to his house, deleting my profile from his PS3 and creating the gamesharing account I've been meaning to do?

[quote name='Fighterspledge']Quick question, I was gamesharing with a friend but he's not putting out his fair share and if possible I do not want him to access anything else that I plan to buy in the future.

Is there a way to deny him access? Or am I SOL, short of going to his house, deleting my profile from his PS3 and creating the gamesharing account I've been meaning to do?[/QUOTE]
Unfortunately, your friend will still be able to play all the gameshare games. Unless you go to his house and disactivate the account on his PS3, you are SOL. The only way now is to move on and make sure the login info is different, so he won't be able to get future games from you.

MW2 Map Pack (Someone must have missed out)

Thanks!

1) ccohen3222
2) philonik
3) noone13
4)
5)

[quote name='Fighterspledge']Quick question, I was gamesharing with a friend but he's not putting out his fair share and if possible I do not want him to access anything else that I plan to buy in the future.

Is there a way to deny him access? Or am I SOL, short of going to his house, deleting my profile from his PS3 and creating the gamesharing account I've been meaning to do?[/QUOTE]

Changing your password will stop him from being able to download and play any of the games you plan on buying in the future.

Of course you could just go over to his house and while he's busy in another room delete your account and then run out of his house. While you're there you could reformat his hard drive if you really want to mess up your friendship.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back