CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BoneMonkey80']I just got my ps3 today any one wanna give me a game ? I'm soo broke :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Go Away.
This is game sharing thread, not a charity.
If you're that poor, you shouldn't have brought the ps3 in the first place.
:roll:

I have Joe Danger and $5 left on my account(for all I know you can buy for 5 dollars is Trash Panic/Gunstar Heroes/a dynamic theme/Uncharted 2 1st released maps(maps only not the bundle)/a PSP mini and maybe some other thing

I'm looking for Bad Company 2's onslaught mode or maybe Fat Princess

Looking to host a gameshare for Kick-Ass/Gundemonium Collection/Lead and Gold.

would be nice to do one share and get all 3 games but I would be willing to get just one game per share.

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']I also would like to be in telltale and sam and max group[/QUOTE]

Contact Torrwin if you want all Telltale Games. I already have Sam & Max. Only looking for the Monkey Island stuff

I'll start a Tales of Monkey Island group. Already bought and ready to go.
$4 a share.

1. GogetaSS4

Paypal gift or you cover fees. Thanks.

PM me or post if you are interested.

I would also like to Start a PSP Hexy Force Group, PM if interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I want to trade/sell a gamesharing account, and all slots from it have been taken, what do I need to do?
Just delete the profile that contains that account from my PS3 and give the login info to the other party?

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'll start a Tales of Monkey Island group. Already bought and ready to go.
$4 a share.

1. GogetaSS4

Paypal gift or you cover fees. Thanks.

PM me or post if you are interested.

I would also like to Start a PSP Hexy Force Group, PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

I'm in for Monkey Island that is.... I'll transfer funds tomorrow. Currently not home right now.

I Have on My PSN
Supersonic Rocket power battle cars
Ratchet And Clank Qouest for Booty
Burnout Paradise
.Detuned
Burn Zombie Burn

Looking for any psn game with trophies

I'll start a Tales of Monkey Island group. Already bought and ready to go.$4 a share.
1. GogetaSS4
2. eth3real (Paid)

Paypal gift or you cover fees. Thanks.PM me or post if you are interested. I would also like to Start a PSP Hexy Force Group, PM if interested.

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'll start a Tales of Monkey Island group. Already bought and ready to go.$4 a share.
1. GogetaSS4
2. eth3real (Paid)

Paypal gift or you cover fees. Thanks.PM me or post if you are interested. I would also like to Start a PSP Hexy Force Group, PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Three slots left.

GOW III and KillZone 2 DLC for sale
I'm looking to sell one share from two seperate DLC gameshares: God of War III and KillZone 2.

KILLZONE 2 MAP PACKS ($3.60 for one share)
- Includes all three map packs: "Steel & Titanium"..."Flash & Thunder"..."Napalm & Cordite".
- Each pack costs $5.99 for a total of $17.97. Divide that by five shares and you're looking at $3.60 for all three packs.

GOD OF WAR III DLC ($9 for one share)
- Includes everything available.
- Every skin: Dominus (Ultimate Edition), Phantom of Chaos, Morpheus, Apollo and Forgotten Warrior.
- Challenge of Exile (Ultimate Edition)
- GOWIII Kratos Dynamic Theme
- When I joined this group, the initial cost was $9 because that's how much the guy charged us. I'd just like to get my money back on it.

If you're interested in either of these gameshares, drop me a PM. I'm looking for PayPal in return.

Thanks!

Was looking into getting Joe Danger. So I guess I'll start a Joe Danger group. The game is $14.99. So thats $3 a share. Looking to buy within a few hours regardless. PM me if you're interested! Payment will PP gift only.

1. theaznone

[quote name='GogetaSS4']I'll start a Tales of Monkey Island group. Already bought and ready to go.$4 a share.
1. GogetaSS4
2. eth3real (Paid)
3. theaznone (Paid)

Paypal gift or you cover fees. Thanks.PM me or post if you are interested. I would also like to Start a PSP Hexy Force Group, PM if interested.[/QUOTE]

Two Slots Left

[quote name='theaznone']Was looking into getting Joe Danger. So I guess I'll start a Joe Danger group. The game is $14.99. So thats $3 a share. Looking to buy within a few hours regardless. PM me if you're interested! Payment will PP gift only.

1. theaznone
2. GogetaSS4
5.[/QUOTE]

3 more spots left for joe danger. gonna have the game by tomorrow morning for those who are wondering.

[quote name='theaznone']3 more spots left for joe danger. gonna have the game by tomorrow morning for those who are wondering.[/QUOTE]

sure i'll take a slot

[quote name='floormat']sure i'll take a slot[/QUOTE]

ok floormat. i sent you a pm with info.

JOE DANGER GAMESHARE GROUP
1. theaznone
2. GogetaSS4 (paid)
3. floormat

There's 2 more spots left. I've already have the game. Shoot me a pm for paypal info if you're interested. $3 a slot. No paypal then a trade will suffice. Also if you act on this, get Mortal Kombat 2 also.

One more thing, thinking about starting another gameshare group. Thinkin about getting FFIX. Anyone wants in? PM or reply to this post. Thank You!

I got a question about gamesharing this is my first time doing it

I'm going to buy trine today and I want to play co op wth my friend If I download it and give it to my friend can we play co op togeather?

he has to be signed on as me to play it?

[quote name='BoneMonkey80']I got a question about gamesharing this is my first time doing it

I'm going to buy trine today and I want to play co op wth my friend If I download it and give it to my friend can we play co op togeather?

he has to be signed on as me to play it?[/QUOTE]

Trine is local co-op only though.

[quote name='theaznone']ok floormat. i sent you a pm with info.

1. theaznone
2. GogetaSS4 (paid)
3. floormat

There's 2 more spots left. I've already have the game. Shoot me a pm for paypal info if you're interested. $3 a slot. No paypal then a trade will suffice. Also if you act on this, get Mortal Kombat 2 also.

One more thing, thinking about starting another gameshare group. Thinkin about getting FFIX. Anyone wants in? PM or reply to this post. Thank You![/QUOTE]

In for Joe Danger, and if you could bundle FFIX with it as well I'd be down for that.

Hello its been awhile since I've been here but now im back and i have a few things i would like to share. I'm only looking for trades. I have 3 activations left for Revenge of the Wounded Dragons, Gauntlet 2, Jeopardy, NBA 2k10draft combine, Mortal Kombat 2, Peggle, Assault Heroes, Prince of Persia Classic, Penny Arcade Adventures Episodes 1 and 2, Tecmo Bowl Throwback, Grandia, and Liberty City Stories for the PSP. Final Fight: Double impact is also on there but it has DRM restriction on it. I might consider making the account accessible to everyone in on the share, but only after I have used up all my activations for it first. All this is on 1 account by the way. On a seperate account I have Worms and Noby Noby Boy, its been so long though I'm not quite quite sure exactly how many activations I have left on it. 2 at the most I believe. Send me a private message if you have something you think I might like. I would like a comparable trade but it doesn't always work like that so I will consider all offers. __

Two spots left in a long-term Telltale episodic gameshare. Sam & Max, Tales of Monkey Island, Jurrasic Park, Back to the Future, etc as they are released.

One spot left in a Qore share, May '10 to May '11. $5

Send PM if interested...

I have 1 share left for two accounts:

account 1 has:
worms
brain challenge
tank battles
tmnt
wolfestein 3D
bomberman
topatoi

account two has:
NBA 2k10 draft combine
WaW Map Pack 3
Warhawk Fallen Star DLC
and some rock band songs

I'm willing to "Rent" my account with someone else. This is how it will work:
We agree on how many days we have to play the games, then we deactivate it. Simple as that. I will only to this with older CAGs, so I wont get ripped off.
So if you wanna do that PM me with a list of PSN games you have and we'll talk from there.

1. theaznone
2. GogetaSS4 (paid)
3. floormat
4. Jaems (paid)
5. spicymchaggis182
(paid)

All slots for Joe Danger group is currently filled. Still awaiting on floormat for payment but will give them till tomorrow afternoon. If nothin then 1 more slot will be open.

Also I probably will be doing a FFIX gameshare in a few days too. Will be on a different acct tho. Thanks!

For the record, I was hoping for someone to start an Infamous share group, not to start one myself. Another guy already expressed interest in PM, so that's two right there.

[quote name='SOLDIER']For the record, I was hoping for someone to start an Infamous share group, not to start one myself. Another guy already expressed interest in PM, so that's two right there.[/QUOTE]

I'll be number three if someone starts it up. :)

[quote name='Vyrtigo']I just bought a share from Usuyami. Everything went very quickly and he was very helpful. I'd trade with him again in a heartbeat.[/QUOTE]

I just did the same. Awesome CAG to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back