CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, this may sound kinda stupid, but does anyone wanna gameshare the PSN game Super Rub a Dub? It's a pretty cool use of the motion controller, and it's only $8, so gamesharing it would be $1.60 a person. PM me if you're interested.

Looking for folks who want Blue Toad Murder Files EPISODES 4-6 ONLY. $3 per person. Please PM me if interested.

1. msriflegirl
2. best1here
3. x9248

Last share left! PM me if interested. :)

Share #6
$20 OBO

Dragon Age: Origins Awakening DLC
+ The Darkspawn Chronicles DLC
+ Return to Ostagar DLC
+ Warden's Keep DLC
+ Feastday Pranks DLC
+ Feastday Gifts DLC

Fallout 3: Mothership Zeta DLC
+ Point Lookout DLC
+ Broken Steel DLC
+ Anchorage DLC
+ The Pitt DLC

Borderlands: The Secret Armory of General Knoxx DLC
+ The Underdome DLC
+ Zombie Island DLC

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen Characters and Maps DLC

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dtrain12']MW2 Resurgence dlc pack
1 Dtrain12
2 moorebrb
3 thekrakrabbit
[/QUOTE]

Count me in

On other topic: Is PSN+ Sharable?

well heres a list of people for the modern warfare map pack the 2nd one
but someone needs to host............
ill take a slot
best1here
iwarboY

leaves two slots left..............
can someone host- either on of the two listed above or another member??

All slots for Trine is full for now. Awaiting confirmation from the last person but will update if any spots open up.

Trine
1. theaznone
2. stopchildren(Paid)
3. Vyrtigo(Paid)
4. MAG beast (interested)
5. gomikeoh (Paid)

Looking for Modern Warfare 2 DLC gameshare group

*Region 2 (Europe)

Also interested in Flower and Flow

*The region doesn't matter!

I would like to get the fallout 3 DLC
-Point lookout
-Operation Ancharge
-The Pitt
-Broken Steel
-Mother Ship Zeta
This is a trade i would like to trade with you if you have these thing because i love fallout and wont these and ons

[quote name='chrir_17']well heres a list of people for the modern warfare map pack the 2nd one
but someone needs to host............
ill take a slot
best1here
iwarboY

leaves two slots left..............
can someone host- either on of the two listed above or another member??

[/QUOTE]

How much is a slot? I'll take 2.

I really dont know how this is supposed to work...if I want something do I pay whoever has it in return for the account info to download whatever it is I want?

If so what I want is Monkey Island 2 Lechucks Revenge. I'll pay $5 paypal for it. PM me if you're willing to share for that.

A member in our mw2 resurg group is not comfortable with me hosting. I don't have cag feedback but I've shared here plenty of times prior. Can someone host so we can get this already

[quote name='Dtrain12']A member in our mw2 resurg group is not comfortable with me hosting. I don't have cag feedback but I've shared here plenty of times prior. Can someone host so we can get this already[/QUOTE]

Seriously? Dtrain has been in the gameshare forums for awhile and I have never seen any complaints. CAG feedback doesn't mean everything. There a many people in this forum creating good gameshares with little or no feedback. Just let Dtrain create the account, geesh.

[quote name='gomikeoh']anyone wanna start a rocket knight or a fat princess dlc share?[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested in a Rocket Knight group!

Also, anybody have a group for Infamous?

Sold
Qore Episodes 2-14 ($33 value)

Games
Calling All Cars ($10 value)
Mortal Kombat II ($5 value)
Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($10 value)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix ($15 value)

Add-Ons
Super Stardust HD Solo Pack ($5 value)

Asking $10 for ($78 value)

[quote name='Dtrain12']A member in our mw2 resurg group is not comfortable with me hosting. I don't have cag feedback but I've shared here plenty of times prior. Can someone host so we can get this already[/QUOTE]

Please just host...im sure there's people on their weekend off who are skimming through eager to get these maps.

I might be interested in hosting. Please pm me the latest info. Who's paid. ETC.

Edit: Starting a group for MW2 Stimulus Pack. I'll purchase when I get everyone's $3.40 (Paypal fees). I've been into game sharing for a while now so I know what I'm doing.

MW2 Stimulus Pack
1 whfinest187

Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.
Need someone to host that knows how to do a gameshare.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt
3.Meeza

2slots left!

[quote name='tttBARBWIREttt']Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt

3 slots left![/QUOTE]

PM sent, Never hosted before but know the process, so I should be able to do it properly, I realize I don't have much reputation on these boards, you can however look up my name on the slickdeal forums where I have an account with more history.

Edit post keeps crashing on me, so I'd like to add that I'd also be interested in a Disgaea 3 full DLC share for $10 if anyone has one lying around (I know I'm a bit late on that one)

Im looking for Fallout 3 DLC

Point lookout-
Operation Ancharge-
The Pitt
Broken Steel-
Mothership Zeta-

PS I have Fat prince ill Gameshare it with just pm with the games you have

I purchased the MW2 resugence pack. It is ready to be shared. Pm me for my paypal info and send $3 as a personal gift. 2 slots available.. But still waiting response from 1 member.

Selling a share of Borderlands DLC Zombie Island and a share of Borderlands DLC Secret Armory of General Knoxx (both on separate accounts), $2 each or $3.50 for both.

Lookin to start a Fat Princess Game and DLC gameshare for $4 a share.

1.adriley313
2.tttBARBWIREttt
3.Meeza

2 slots left!

im searching for
Burnout Paradise (Game & Full DLC)($29.99 Package)
i would like to have 2 slots.
please email me at joshuatly [at] gmail [dot] com
or PM me (email me is better for faster respond.)

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back