CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling the following:

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $3

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - $3

Both come in separate accounts so if you only want one and not the other that is fine.

Accepting payment via paypal gift. PM me if interested.

Pending sold

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Dtrain12']Np best1. Sent another pm[/QUOTE]

got it now thanks
hats off to dtrain for the mw2 resurgance map pack gameshare everything went smooth and he was very fast at response

thanks again dtrain and all the other members i really wanted this but didnt want to fork over 15 for it

[quote name='Dtrain12']MW2 resurg purchased and ready to share for my group. Pm me for my paypal details. After I receive I will send you acct info asap.[/QUOTE]

Just saw that you pulled the trigger on this. I would like a share if it's available.

I want 1!

also anyone else got mutiple game accounts for sale let me know!

[quote name='frombrknwings']Selling 4 Slots to my PS1 Gameshare

Games:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Fighting Force
(ALL games purchased already under 1 account so cant break up!)$7 a share
4.[/QUOTE]

Got an odd assortment of content from my old personal PSN account. I have a little left over balance, so I was thinking about picking up one more thing to zero it out! Thinking about FFIX.

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + ( Maybe Final Fantasy IX ?) !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2)

3)
4)

5)

Final Price: $10.00

Killzone 2 DLC Share!

(One spot in group. "Napalm & Cordite," "Steel & Titanium," and "Flash & Thunder" map packs. )

Slots Available: [1]

Final Price: $3.00

Games:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Fighting Force
1.tttBARBWIREttt
4.[/QUOTE]

i'm in for one!

[quote name='helmet']Got an odd assortment of content from my old personal PSN account. I have a little left over balance, so I was thinking about picking up one more thing to zero it out! Thinking about FFIX.

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + ( Maybe Final Fantasy IX ?) !

(No other purchases)

Members:
1) helmet
2)

3)
4)

5)

Final Price: $10.00

Killzone 2 DLC Share!

(One spot in group. "Napalm & Cordite," "Steel & Titanium," and "Flash & Thunder" map packs. )

Slots Available: [1]

Final Price: $3.00
[/QUOTE]

in for the killzone gameshare

OK I'm going to host a Gameshare group for both of the MW2 DLC map packs. I have hosted multiple gameshare groups before here at CAG. This will be host on a dedicated account. This share includes: MW2 Stimulus map pack, and MW 2 Resurgence Map Pack. If you want to join this you have to PM me, replying to this post won't guarantee you a spot.

The cost is $5 + fees (Paypal fees if you don't do gift) a share

Shares Available: 4/5
1) luan87us (host)
2)
3)
4)
5)

[quote name='luan87us']OK I'm going to host a Gameshare group for both of the MW2 DLC map packs. I have hosted multiple gameshare groups before here at CAG. This will be host on a dedicated account. This share includes: MW2 Stimulus map pack, and MW 2 Resurgence Map Pack. If you want to join this you have to PM me, replying to this post won't guarantee you a spot.

1) luan87us (host)
2)
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

I'm in for Stimulus if you want to separate the two.

Got an odd assortment of content from my old personal PSN account. I have a little left over balance, so I was thinking about picking up one more thing to zero it out! Thinking about FFIX.

Wipeout HD + Warhawk Booster Combo + ( Maybe Final Fantasy IX ?) !

(No other purchases)

Members:
1) helmet
2)

3)
4)

5)

Final Price: $9.00

[quote name='luan87us']OK I'm going to host a Gameshare group for both of the MW2 DLC map packs. I have hosted multiple gameshare groups before here at CAG. This will be host on a dedicated account. This share includes: MW2 Stimulus map pack, and MW 2 Resurgence Map Pack. If you want to join this you have to PM me, replying to this post won't guarantee you a spot.

1) luan87us (host)
2) doucheland
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

No I will not separate the 2. One account both dlc. And once again only way to secure a spot is pm me don't reply in here.

Games:
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 2
Resident Evil 3
Crash Bandicoot
Crash Bandicoot 2
Crash Bandicoot 3
Fighting Force
1.tttBARBWIREttt
2.WHFinest187
3.theaznone
4.[/QUOTE]

1 Slot Left open would like to sell or trade for a Burnout+ DLC Share

The cost is $6 + fees (Paypal fees if you don't do gift) a share

Shares Available: 0/5
1) luan87us (host)
2) doucheland
3) CrazyChuy
4) iwarboY
5) wwe101
[/QUOTE]

Shares are full. PMs are sending out to members with payment info.
Also I made a mistake in the price. It shoud be $6 per share to make up the total of $30 for both of the map packs. Sorry

Got couples shares for sale -

Borderlands DLC (All 3 of them) - $5
KZ2 Maps (The maps that were on sale a while back, I don't really remember which ones it is. But I think it contains 3 maps) - $3
Fat Princess DLC - $1
Lead & Gold (I need to find the account info first, so just let me know if you're interested) - $2

[quote name='agentghost']is Record of Agarest War shareable? or is it locked down like the Warhawk game?[/QUOTE]

Agarest war is very much shareable...

GOW III and KillZone 2 DLC for sale
I'm looking to sell one share from two seperate DLC gameshares: God of War III and KillZone 2.

KILLZONE 2 MAP PACKS ($3.00 for one share)
- Includes all three map packs: "Steel & Titanium"..."Flash & Thunder"..."Napalm & Cordite".

GOD OF WAR III DLC ($9 for one share)
- Includes everything available.
- Every skin: Dominus (Ultimate Edition), Phantom of Chaos, Morpheus, Apollo and Forgotten Warrior.
- Challenge of Exile (Ultimate Edition)
- GOWIII Kratos Dynamic Theme
- By purchasing this share, you also must agree to purchase all future God of War DLC (if any comes out) with the other four members in the group.

If you're interested in either of these gameshares, drop me a PM. I'm looking for payment via PayPal gift in return.

[quote name='gamerGirl34']selling infamous slot for 15$[/QUOTE]
wooohoooo hell ya, if anyone's stupid enough to bite this I'll sale you a share for $10. That's business baby.

whats a normal/fair amount? i never done this before. all i was thinking was the game was $30 i figured half off made sense. apparently im wrong. i just looking to get enough so i can Soldner-X 2 Final Prototype (13.81 includes tax)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back