CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='gamerGirl34']whats a normal/fair amount? i never done this before. all i was thinking was the game was $30 i figured half off made sense. apparently im wrong. i just looking to get enough so i can Soldner-X 2 Final Prototype (13.81 includes tax)[/QUOTE]

You charge whatever a 1/5th of the game price would be. $6 or $6.50 for Infamous in this case.

Got an odd assortment of content from my old personal PSN account. Since its unlikely that some one wants both Wipeout HD and Warhawk DLC, I'm willing cut the price to sell these shares. :)

Wipeout HD + Warhawk DLC + Final Fantasy IX !

(No other purchases)

Slots Available: [4/5]
Members:
1) helmet
2)
3)
4)
5)

Final Price: $7.00

Got 2 slots open for super stardust hd.

Anyways, I am creating a deathspank gameshare.

DeathSpank out today! - Gamesharing! - 3 Dollars!
1. gomikeoh
2. doucheland

Deathspank out today!

1) Gomikeoh
2) doucheland
3) tehflame
4) ninjadog
5) hostile

Cost will be 3.XX

XX meaning whatever the tax is divided by 5. I used to just front the tax in the past, but this is CAG! CMON!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I just got a PS3 and i want to get some shares to get some games. If anyone has anything they would be interested in selling/sharing i'd be willing to listen in a nicely worded PM. :)

[quote name='TehFlame']Looking for Rocket Knight and MW2 Maps[/QUOTE]
If there are 3 more people interested in rocket knight, I can start a group up.

1. gomikeoh
2. tehflame

[quote name='stopchildren']Starting up another DeathSpank group. Buying it right now, shares are $3. Get in touch! :)[/QUOTE]

I'll take 2 slots please .. im also prepared to paypal this moment, as i'd really like to play this game today. :D

[quote name='stopchildren']Starting up another DeathSpank group. Buying it right now, shares are $3. Get in touch! :)[/QUOTE]

PM Sent, I'd love a spot too

Selling the following:

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - $3

Marvel vs Capcom 2 - $3

Both come in separate accounts so if you only want one and not the other that is fine.

Accepting payment via paypal gift. PM me if interested.
sold

I was in a gameshare awhile back for Namco Museum Arcade, Brain Challenge, Flock, and another game i forgot the name of but I deactivated the account from my old ps3 and went to log into it on my new PS3 only to realize i never wrote down the password and email. If any of the other 4 people I shared with could pm I'd appreciate it.

I'm thinking about starting a DeathSpank group, but I'd hate to waste an account on just 1 game. I'm thinking about adding Joe Danger and perhaps the Fat Princess DLC. Let me know if there is any interest ( or if you have a suggestion for other games to add with it ), and I'll start it up.

[quote name='Vyrtigo']I'm thinking about starting a DeathSpank group, but I'd hate to waste an account on just 1 game. I'm thinking about adding Joe Danger and perhaps the Fat Princess DLC. Let me know if there is any interest ( or if you have a suggestion for other games to add with it ), and I'll start it up.[/QUOTE]

Count me in if three more want to join this, I have been wanting to get both games and the DLC for Fat Princess.

i'd just like to say both of my slots for deathspank were a success and stopchildren was swift at giving the account info ^ ^

[quote name='Vyrtigo']Alright then. DeathSpank + Joe Danger + Fat Princess DLC group starting up. Price is $7 Paypal gift.

1. Vyrtigo (me)
2. akmgmer

PM me if you want in.[/QUOTE]

I'll go in on this.

Thanks for the gameshare, got a quick response with login details.

For some reason I'm not able to add funds to my wallet to purchase the items. Anyone have any idea why that could be? I've used the same card on a different account before.

Deathspank is all filled up, thanks to all..

I still have a share of Tecmo Bowl for $2 if anybody wants that, or a couple shares on this one:

Lemmings
Flow + Expansion Pack
Everyday Shooter
Tekken 5 Dark Resurrection Online Bundle
20 Assorted Rock Band DLC tracks

It's about $95 of stuff, but I understand not everybody can use all the Rock Band stuff. Let's say, $12 a share? Or I'd love a trade if you got some stuff I don't have.. Cheers!

1 slot left for deathspank, buyer backed out. It is 3.28 a share cause of tax...

anyone know how to purchase something without tax?

i also have 4 people for rocket knight, 1 slot open. I will probably get around to setting that up tomorrow.

There's another account too that I've had forever that I almost forgot about. Almost half of the value is in Rock Band DLC tracks so if you're looking for those I'll send a list. 1/5 of the total should come out to $48 but I'd be open to any offers. Here's the games on that one:

Astro Tripper
Noby Noby Boy
Lumines Supernova + Holiday Pack
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Penny Arcade Adventures 1
Linger In Shadows
Soul Calibur IV Addons
Mega Man 9
Wipeout HD
The Last Guy
Bionic Commando Rearmed
Piyotama
Echochrome
PixelJunk Eden

I'm also interested in buying shares of games I don't have. Paypal cash ready to go :)
Looking for these in particular but I'm interested in whatever you have to offer...

Afterburner Climax
Bomberman Ultra
Death Track: Resurrection
Family Feud
Landit Bandit
Matt Hazard: Blood Bath and Beyond
PixelJunk Monsters+Expansion
PixelJunk Racers
Monkey Island 2 Special Edition
Soldner-X: Himmelssturmer
TMNT

[quote name='gomikeoh']1 slot left for deathspank, buyer backed out. It is 3.28 a share cause of tax...

anyone know how to purchase something without tax?

i also have 4 people for rocket knight, 1 slot open. I will probably get around to setting that up tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

When you make the account, the address should be in FL.. doesn't matter if the address exist just that the Zip code and city should match. The billing address can be different from account address.

[quote name='gomikeoh']1 slot left for deathspank, buyer backed out. It is 3.28 a share cause of tax...

anyone know how to purchase something without tax?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about me? If you are, all I had was a question. I didn't back out. Nevermind I am now.

Any spot left for deathspank? If so I'm in.

If not anyone else want to start another or let me in on some monkey island 2?

I want both of these like yesterday (particularly Monkey Island) so I'll pay nowwwww if anyone can get me in or start another.

Also for whoever asked about paying tax...some states do, some don't. So if you resided in a state that didn't have taxes you wouldnt pay them.

Edit: Not entirely sure how this crap works but if anyone wants to just split cost on either im up for that also. I have paypal so I'll pay $6 for monkey Island and $8 for Deathspank.

Ok this crap is confusing. Say I want to share Deathspank with 4 people. Then I also want to share Monkey Island 2 with 4 different people. Would I have to make 2 accounts for that or could I sell deathspank, then change the password on that same account and sell Monkey Island 2 to 4 different people?

I'd get this going if I knew exactly what I was doing lol...

Also for the group thing...it would be much better to do that right since you can just add crap to it all the time and the same 5 people can just share it all?

They have to be on separate accounts, unless the 5 ppl all wanted everything on the account. It's 5 activations (systems) per account, not game.

You could set up something for the longterm, but yeah again. Everyone has to agree to buying stuff; hence why most ppl use a voting system in that case.

i will give
bournout + add ons
warhawk ( i dont know if its sharebale )
tekken 5 + online
cell factor
mgs 1
rag doll

really want record of agarest war
pm me or look at my profile to see my msn ( i can show you proof that i have those games
pic from download list + note with my nickname )

[quote name='Vyrtigo']For some reason I'm not able to add funds to my wallet to purchase the items. Anyone have any idea why that could be? I've used the same card on a different account before.[/QUOTE]

This.

I tried getting a group going, but PSN wouldn't take either of my cards, but of which had been used on PSN before. Of course, there's no "This card was used on another account" error, so I spent an hour or two trying to figure out how I was getting my address wrong, etc.

[quote name='ninja dog']This.

I tried getting a group going, but PSN wouldn't take either of my cards, but of which had been used on PSN before. Of course, there's no "This card was used on another account" error, so I spent an hour or two trying to figure out how I was getting my address wrong, etc.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me with multiple cards. Are either of you on a PS3 slim? I am and when I looked up the problem there were several reports of people with Slims having difficulty adding funds after the current update.

^Nice Rinatin avatar lol

[quote name='eth3real']I'd be interested in a Secret of Monkey Island 1 + 2 gameshare. I can set up if necessary. PM if interested. I do not want to split the 2.[/QUOTE]

If you're gonna lead it I'll bite. PM'ing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back