CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the Madden 10 AFL Legacy pack that I could get from them? I had it on an account I gameshared, and deleted it by accident, I need to get the "Ultimate Ten Point Swing" Trophy to 100% the game.

Have an account with MvC2, Street Fighter 2HD, Puzzle Fighter 2 HD, and Section 8. I'm looking to sell the whole account.. No one has gameshared it and I will deactivate it from my machine. Any interest? Not looking to get a whole bunch for it, just need some cash and don't play those games much. PM me and we'll work out a good price. Thanks!

Anyone interested in Gamesharing Madden Arcade?

It's on sale till the 9th for $7.49

so if the group is made up of 5 people it comes out to about 1.49 each.

A question, has Sony changed their stance on gamesharing? I've seen some posts around the internet and I'm wondering if it's just typical forum noise making or if they've changed something in their EULA or something along those lines.

[quote name='TylDurden']Your not really splitting the subscription since its not an app per say, its a benefit of the account it is purchased on. You can however split all (most) of the benefits of PSN+ so that's where it becomes shareable. Any games or downloadables received from PSN+ are shareable. Perks such as Auto-Update can only be activated on 1 console.[/QUOTE]

Ah, thanks for clarifying TD. Hopefully I can find somebody that's willing to share now since PSN is offering an extra 3 free months at the moment.

[quote name='thepoetvd776']Anyone interested in Gamesharing Madden Arcade?

[/QUOTE]

I would be interested. Count me in

inFamous + Section 8 Gameshare
$8/share

01. ryushe
02. Animethug
03. Likeme
04. Saba
05. hs123

Well, two people dropped from the inFamous/Section 8 Gameshare group and now I have two spots available with each share going for $8.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.

Edit: Well, Zoodux just joined, so just one more spot. Come on guys, the other two members and myself has been waiting for a good while for this now! Help us out!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gmsick']anyone intersted in a scott pilgrim gameshare? $2 each

Scott Pigrim vs The World $2

1. gmsick
5.[/QUOTE]
I'm in.

1. gmsick
5.[/QUOTE]

Is it out yet? If so, I'm in.

1. gmsick
5.[/QUOTE]

I'm in

[quote name='Ragnorok64']A question, has Sony changed their stance on gamesharing? I've seen some posts around the internet and I'm wondering if it's just typical forum noise making or if they've changed something in their EULA or something along those lines.[/QUOTE]

They don't allow it. We continue the sharing based on the old Jack Trenton quote and the fact that it still works. But if you were to contact Sony about it they would be quick to act against it. Don't believe me? Try calling customer service once :lol:

[quote name='jaydepps']Anyone interested in a longterm share group?[/QUOTE]

I am, I would like to get into a long term share for newer stuff coming out instead of having to join so many little shares!

[quote name='jaydepps']Anyone interested in a longterm share group?[/QUOTE]

i would be interested
any more details? can you host it?

[quote name='ryushe']Well, two people dropped from the inFamous/Section 8 Gameshare group and now I have two spots available with each share going for $8.

If anyone is interested, drop me a PM.

Edit: Well, Zoodux just joined, so just one more spot. Come on guys, the other two members and myself has been waiting for a good while for this now! Help us out!! :lol:[/QUOTE]

hey im new to the forums but I'd be up for this, how does it work? add money through paypal or what? my psn is syyxx =]

Looking for one more person to gameshare with.

I have

Deathspank
fl0w
Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
PixelJunk Shooter
Fat Princess
Critter Crunch
And some PS+ stuff.

if you like naruto the show i have a code that unlocks 3 free episodes , taken all offers and you can try the code first

i also have these games to trade

tmnt,detuned,pain dynamic theme 1 acc,
fatprincess 1 acc
battlefield 1943, and some psp game 1 acc
flower 1acc
resident evil direct cut 1 acc.
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1 acc
punisher 1acc
pixel junk monster+encore and astriod tripper on 1 acc.
ragdolls 1acc
maybe a few more game i will check
i have warhawk a 1acc that i will trade the whole account since it has a lock on it
UPDATE:
uno and critter crunch 1 acc.
also looking to join a long term group

i cleared my inbox also sorry about that

[quote name='Saba']i would be interested
any more details? can you host it?[/QUOTE]
I got another guy interested who messaged me. I've never hosted before, but what type of games would you be interested in?

[quote name='Zoodux']Are there any groups forming for Red Faction: Guerrilla when it comes out on Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

Wait, Red Faction's going to be a direct download on PSN? I'm totally in!

[quote name='Zoodux']Are there any groups forming for Red Faction: Guerrilla when it comes out on Tuesday?[/QUOTE]

I may be interested depending on how much it costs. Is it going to be $29.99? If so, count me in for the $6.

Still looking for people that wan to gameshare stuff they already have.

This is what I have to offer:

LBP Marvel level kit
LBP Marvel costumes 1
LBP Marvel costumes 2
LBP Marvel costumes 3
TV Show KIng
UNO
NBA 2K10 Draft Combine
Numblast
Lemmings
Groovin Blocks
Topatoi
Hyperballoid

Hit me up on psn or send me a pm here.

Ill more than likely get stuff in the future to share too

I want to make a long term group for retail releases. First pickup will be on this upcoming tuesday - RF:G, Infamous, and Burnout Ultimate for $18. Possibly others such as Section 8 or wipeout. Any interest?

[quote name='jman619']Looking to gameshare the Blazblue CS character If anyone is interested.[/QUOTE]

Very interested In that , will send you a pm :)

[quote name='jaydepps']I got another guy interested who messaged me. I've never hosted before, but what type of games would you be interested in?[/QUOTE]

I would be interested in newer games coming out. I have most of the older stuff but not all from other smaller shares.

So far for the Blazblue DLC character its

1.jman
2.BuckyLastard

Still need three more that is interested. Might as well make it a long term group for all the Blazblue characters that are released.

I am interested in any LBP dlc, I have:

LBP sonic costumes and sticker pack
LBP pirates of the Caribbean level kit
After Burner Climax
Trash Panic
Super Puzzle Fighter II HD turbo Remix

I am interested in creating or joining a gamesharing group that only shares full games...I know its a stretch but considering that each member could get any full game release for 6 dollars each is a deal too good to pass up.

At the very least I want to buy infamous and red faction and would consider hosting if anybody is interested.

[quote name='thepoetvd776']Anyone interested in Gamesharing Madden Arcade?

[/QUOTE]

ok so, so far the group looks like this

1. thepoetvd776
2. vulcan2422
3. jimjones
4. x9248

anybody else?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MillerTime2523']I want to make a long term group for retail releases. First pickup will be on this upcoming tuesday - RF:G, Infamous, and Burnout Ultimate for $18. Possibly others such as Section 8 or wipeout. Any interest?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Ernie']I am interested in creating or joining a gamesharing group that only shares full games...I know its a stretch but considering that each member could get any full game release for 6 dollars each is a deal too good to pass up.

At the very least I want to buy infamous and red faction and would consider hosting if anybody is interested.[/QUOTE]
:cool:

You would be the third member if interested, just let me know.

:edit: if you would be willing and able to host, let me know.. I don't think I have a good way to collect payment and follow through with everything. Just PM me for some more details.

[quote name='jester695']I've PMed you on here and GTZ, Miller. Haven't gotten any answers......[/QUOTE]

Sorry, no real interest in COD classic anymore. Don't have much for trade and wouldn't want it to take up a whole account slot on my machine. Thanks anyway.

[quote name='saturdaysun']Tdogg2k8 and TooMuchCoolness still haven't paid so they're out. Sent pm to gmsick and j-cart to replace their spots.[/QUOTE]

Aw I was still willing to pay. Replace me with gmsick and were good to go.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']:cool:

You would be the third member if interested, just let me know.

:edit: if you would be willing and able to host, let me know.. I don't think I have a good way to collect payment and follow through with everything. Just PM me for some more details.

Sorry, no real interest in COD classic anymore. Don't have much for trade and wouldn't want it to take up a whole account slot on my machine. Thanks anyway.[/QUOTE]how much will we each put in the pot?
i can only use a psn card so if its 20$ each then count me in

[quote name='jman619']So far for the Blazblue DLC character its

1.jman
2.BuckyLastard
3.brighenne

Still need three more that is interested. Might as well make it a long term group for all the Blazblue characters that are released.[/QUOTE]

Count me in on this.

[quote name='brighenne']Count me in on this.[/QUOTE]

Sweet. Still need 2 more and we are good to go.

So far for the Blazblue DLC character its

1.jman
2.BuckyLastard
3.brighenne

Anybody doing a Fat Princess only group share? I'm totally down to sign up by next Sunday evening before the summer sale discount applies.

If nobody has a group going by then, I'll redeem the PSN points I currently have in my master account. I wish I came across game sharing before I redeemed my points to my master PSN account :(

[quote name='Donut2922']Anybody doing a Fat Princess only group share? I'm totally down to sign up by next Sunday evening before the summer sale discount applies.

If nobody has a group going by then, I'll redeem the PSN points I currently have in my master account. I wish I came across game sharing before I redeemed my points to my master PSN account :([/QUOTE]

I'd get in on a Fat Princess one too. If we can find 2 or 3 more people, we'll be set. I can't host it however, because PSN won't accept my card. :(

[quote name='Access_Denied']I'd get in on a Fat Princess one too. If we can find 2 or 3 more people, we'll be set. I can't host it however, because PSN won't accept my card. :([/QUOTE]

Strength in numbers!

Fat Princess ($7.50 sale through 8/9/10) group:
1. Donut2922
2. Access_Denied

Any takers for hosting?

[quote name='dusbbal2008']interested in starting a madden arcade and fat princess group

price would be 3.00 a person

1. dusbbal2008
5.[/QUOTE]

Join our Fat Princess group!

You can get the Madden Arcade code by just pre-ordering Madden 11 at your local Best Buy and returning it afterwards. No need to buy Madden Arcade through PSN.

1. gmsick
2. ryushe
3. n4styn413
4. cindaddy
5.axcrege
[/QUOTE]

ok that's our group the game comes out on the 10th so ill pm you guys the details

[quote name='Donut2922']Join our Fat Princess group!

You can get the Madden Arcade code by just pre-ordering Madden 11 at your local Best Buy and returning it afterwards. No need to buy Madden Arcade through PSN.[/QUOTE]

alright i'll join...i'll just pass on arcade...i dont really care for it anyways

[quote name='dusbbal2008']alright i'll join...i'll just pass on arcade...i dont really care for it anyways[/QUOTE]

Sweet! Welcome to the group!

Fat Princess ($7.50 until 8/9/10) share group:

1. Donut2922
2. Access_Denied
3. Dusbbal2008
4. D.E.N.N.I.S.

Any takers for hosting? We need one more!

[quote name='Donut2922']Sweet! Welcome to the group!

1. Donut2922
2. Access_Denied
3. Dusbbal2008
4. D.E.N.N.I.S.

Any takers for hosting? We need one more![/QUOTE]

I'll join, but I can't host.

[quote name='Donut2922']Sweet! Welcome to the group!

1. Donut2922
2. Access_Denied
3. Dusbbal2008
4. D.E.N.N.I.S.

Any takers for hosting? We need one more![/QUOTE]

i'll host for that group if u guys can add 1 more game because i have a $20 card and want to spend it all

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back