CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='sir-fly']no it wont kill me but it adds up on you since you just dont make a account that doesnt charge tax.... sorry for trying to help u but carry on[/QUOTE]

Dammit, you're totally right. I'm doing that right now. Can't believe no one mentioned this to me earlier. (Or that I didn't think to do it myself!) Price is now flat $3 from here on out. Anyone interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks!

[quote name='ccohen322'](In preparation for Tues 8/24)
Starting a PSN gameshare for "Shank"
Price is $3 per share. Game will be purchased Tues. afternoon pending PSN store update. Account ID will be delivered as soon as PayPal (gift) is received. I have started many groups here, and my rep has always been fair and honest. First come first serve, PM me to reserve your slot now and pay on Tuesday once game is purchased. Thanks!

1) ccohen322
2) sir-fly
3)
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

count me in pm'ed

[quote name='Rising']For sale:
One share of Fallout 3 - All 5 Complete DLCs - $10

Want to buy:
A share of Flow Expansion DLC.[/QUOTE]

i might possibly be interested in the fallout 3 dlc do u know off hand how much hd space it takes up

[quote name='bunk22']anyone interested in this let me know world of outlaws sprint cars earthworm jim group would be like 6 a share possibly even adding braid and deathtrack resurection to make it 12 a share lets talk c if we could get a group 4 this im totally down but dont think i can host i know i joined this site less than a month ago but i got 8 that can vouch for me ive hosted 2 groups already im in it for cheap psn games[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'll vouch for him. Hosted Joe Danger group for us. Great CAG.

[quote name='ccohen322'](In preparation for Tues 8/24)
Price is $3 per share. Game will be purchased Tues. afternoon pending PSN store update. Account ID will be delivered as soon as PayPal (gift) is received. I have started many groups here, and my rep has always been fair and honest. First come first serve, PM me to reserve your slot now and pay on Tuesday once game is purchased. Thanks!

1) ccohen322
2) sir-fly
3) bunk22
4)
5)[/QUOTE]

Is Shank out Tuesday? I'm in.

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, and I'm gonna get Rock Band 2 and 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

1. Zenithyoda
2. punkrocker63

Thanks,

[quote name='ccohen322']Dammit, you're totally right. I'm doing that right now. Can't believe no one mentioned this to me earlier. (Or that I didn't think to do it myself!) Price is now flat $3 from here on out. Anyone interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks![/QUOTE]
what do you guys think about motorstorm 3-d ?? its 9.99$ and can be played in 3-d and 2-d and it releases tomorrow

Was there a Borderlands dlc group with an open slot still around here somewhere? I have a friend who wants in on the three that are already out (and the new one next month).

[quote name='ccohen322']Dammit, you're totally right. I'm doing that right now. Can't believe no one mentioned this to me earlier. (Or that I didn't think to do it myself!) Price is now flat $3 from here on out. Anyone interested just shoot me a PM. Thanks![/QUOTE]
People have been doing it, than bitching and complaining anytime someone doesn't do it, for years now. Welcome to the party.

[quote name='jester695']Was there a Borderlands dlc group with an open slot still around here somewhere? I have a friend who wants in on the three that are already out (and the new one next month).[/QUOTE]

well, i have an account with the first 2 ' Zombie Island of Dr. Ned DLC and madd moxxie ' *
i'd sell them for $4.00 if you're interested.
* also have additional slots if anyone else is interested *

Last edited by a moderator:
hey fellow cagers 4 slots for section 8 planet minigolf and blue toad ep1 now $5 a share
im looking for a share of the following if no one wants to start a group
1 world of outlaws sprint cars 2 earthworm jim 3 deathtrack resurection 4 braid
thanks and get at me

Starting a Burnout Paradise City group
1. Me
2. PhantomaZero

It will be 4 or 6 dollars, depending on if we decide to get the DLC or not.

(In preparation for Tues 8/24)

1) ccohen322
2) sir-fly
3) bunk22
4) JayVG
5) HustlerKid

Update: FULL! Check your PM's tomorrow folks!

Hi, I'm trying to sell 1 account of Scott Pilgrim and Earthworm Jim ( both on the same account )
Nothing's wrong, just got into a long term group that's planning to get both.

So, S.P = $10, EWJ = $10

$20/5 = $4 is what I'm asking for.
If interested, plz pm me.

Thanks!

=========================================================================

Sold. Sorry for posting late.

[quote name='Bertyo']Starting a Burnout Paradise City group
1. Me
2. PhantomaZero

It will be 4 or 6 dollars, depending on if we decide to get the DLC or not.[/QUOTE]

In.

NCAA Football 11 Online Activation Voucher code (EA's online pass to stunt used game sales, still requires DISC to play) for trade... PM if interested.
Will accept a slot in a share for scott pilgrim, or a $5 game code from amazon.com

I know it's probably been said here already, but if my friends and I want to game share, can we still play each other online? For example, we want to get Marvel vs. Capcom and play against each other in different states.

[quote name='willardhaven']I know it's probably been said here already, but if my friends and I want to game share, can we still play each other online? For example, we want to get Marvel vs. Capcom and play against each other in different states.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

You just have to keep the gameshare profile on your PS3 to keep the game.

You don't have to be signed into that particular profile to play any of the games you share.

anyone interested in jimmy dlc for mafia 2, ps3

photo082310003.jpg

2 codes for trade. pm me if interested

i guess i might be able to host it.

1. ryushe
2. firex1
3. firex1
4. wario64
5. 4thHorseman

I only do paypal gift though. so it'll be $3 a share.

[quote name='Wario64']i guess i might be able to host it.

1. ryushe
2. firex1
3. firex1
4. wario64
5. 4thHorseman

I only do paypal gift though. so it'll be $3 a share.[/QUOTE]

Interested too , if theres a spot that frees up , paypal ready :)

Rock Band

I have Rock Band Beatles, and I'm gonna get Rock Band 2 and 3, so I wanted to create a group (or join an existing group).

Please PM me. I plan on getting a lot of songs.

1. Zenithyoda
2. punkrocker63
3. lukewin

Thanks,

I am looking to get Hustle Kings. Please PM me if you're interested. It'll be $2 a share. $2.50 if everyone want the DLC.

1.xfyre
2.DrAndonuts

One more vote for DLC and it'll be included regardless.

[quote name='iowaholdem']Here is a good resource for anyone that has had an account stolen (like myself). I followed this video and recovered it in minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c7WVem_1Gc

Note: my account was not stolen by anyone on CAG, just some douche bag from another connection.[/QUOTE]
nice job . having the email of the douchebag sounds like fun times to be had :D

[quote name='Wario64']i guess i might be able to host it.

1. ryushe
2. firex1
3. firex1
4. wario64
5. 4thHorseman

I only do paypal gift though. so it'll be $3 a share.[/QUOTE]Don't know if I missed the PM, but I don't have your info on where to send the money.

[quote name='ryushe']Don't know if I missed the PM, but I don't have your info on where to send the money.[/QUOTE]

i'll send the pms out once the game is out to make sure i can actually buy it first

[quote name='iowaholdem']Here is a good resource for anyone that has had an account stolen (like myself). I followed this video and recovered it in minutes.

Note: my account was not stolen by anyone on CAG, just some douche bag from another connection.[/QUOTE]

Informative video, but I always hate it when these videos could have been shorten down by 50% or more. If you're going to make a video, why not have webpages already loaded etc...

[quote name='GaveUpTomorrow']I have for sale the following gameshare (1 share of each/each on own account):

Super Street Fighter IV Complete Alternate Costume Pack
- $3.60 (Normally $17.99) (1 Share left)
Lead and Gold - $2.50 (Normally $14.99) (1 Share Left)
Worms - $2.50 (Normally $12.99) (1 Share Left)
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD - (SOLD!)
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 - (SOLD!)

Send me a PM for details. First come first serve. I will send out account details promptly after receiving payment through paypal.[/QUOTE]

Still have a few shares left for sale. PM me if interested.

[quote name='Wario64']got an open slot for shank, so i'm adding BuckyLastard

1. ryushe
2. firex1
3. wario64
4. 4thHorseman
5. BuckyLastard[/QUOTE]

Thanks! waiting for your pm :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back