CAG PSN Gamesharing - Find/Create a Gameshare Group & Gameshare FAQ

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Kanik']Anyone interested in forming a PS Move -oriented share group? Purchase only games that utilize the move. Echochrome 2, Tumble, Under Siege, etc.[/QUOTE]

id be interested in this also. i had asked the same question a few weeks back, but i think it was too early for most people to care. how many titles will be coming out this week? all i know of are tumble and flight control hd. and im not even sure if flight control is coming out this week or not.

[quote name='WiiNet']Want to gauge some interest on a few groups I've been considering:

Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
1. wiinet
2. winky65
[/QUOTE]

Count me in on this one

[quote name='tristanstewart']id be interested in this also. i had asked the same question a few weeks back, but i think it was too early for most people to care. how many titles will be coming out this week? all i know of are tumble and flight control hd. and im not even sure if flight control is coming out this week or not.[/QUOTE]
I think Tumble was the only one to come out this week.

[quote name='Kanik']Anyone interested in forming a PS Move -oriented share group? Purchase only games that utilize the move. Echochrome 2, Tumble, Under Siege, etc.[/QUOTE]

Might be interested as well.

Just PM me

[quote name='bunk22']monkey island bundle is on sale 7.49/$1.50 a piece anyone for a group i believe this normally 19.99[/QUOTE]

I'd certainly like to join this group if you are willing to host it.

Thanks!

[quote name='Kanik']I think Tumble was the only one to come out this week.[/QUOTE]

the software launch for move seems to be a bit lacking...

back on topic...so are you wanting to get a group together and buy some games now, or whenever theyre available, and then buy more later? im good either way, just wondering what you want to do.

[quote name='ako127']I'd certainly like to join this group if you are willing to host it.

Thanks![/QUOTE]
i cant host the monkey island bundle group but ill pay the share for the host im also looking for a worms 2 group in which ill pay the share for the host any other cags interested let me know

Anyone interested in the BFBC2 DLC? Onslaught Mode ($9.99) and possibly the Specact Bundle ($5.99)?

BFBC2 Onslaught Mode - $2 a share (possibly with Specact Bundle, let me know if you want it)

1. Kataztrophik (okay with both)
2. robilicious

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kataztrophik']Anyone interested in the BFBC2 DLC? Onslaught Mode ($9.99) and possibly the Specact Bundle ($5.99)?[/QUOTE]
Yes i would be interested.

have the following shares for sale
punisher 3 shares left 1.75
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1.75 4 shares left
pjm+encore and astoid tripper 4$ a share 2 shares left
resident evil direct cut 2$ a share 1 share left
last action hero movie rental codes .25 each
ps3 socom and guilty gears,, make a offer and the account is yours since it has a 24 hr lock per player
i am also open to trades
fat princess 1 shares left 3$ a share
uno and critter crunch 1 acc. 2.50 a share 3 slots left
i also have a warhawk account that i will sell just send me your offer
pain 4 slots. 1.25 per slot

[quote name='bunk22']i cant host the monkey island bundle group but ill pay the share for the host im also looking for a worms 2 group in which ill pay the share for the host any other cags interested let me know[/QUOTE]

Alright, then we need 3 more people to join our Monkey Island 1+2 Special Edition group. Since the game is now temporarily available at a reduced price of $7.50 in the PSN, it would only cost $1.50/person for the 2 games.

We have also yet to find a host, whose share Bunk22 is kindly willing to pay.

So the members so far:

- Bunk22
- ako127
- ?
- ?
- ?

Only 3 spots left.

[quote name='WiiNet']Want to gauge some interest on a few groups I've been considering:

Random platformer and more group
Scott Pilgrim
Castle Crashers
Stardust+addon
Castlevania SotN
(would consider adding Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Braid)
$45, $9/share
1. wiinet

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.[/QUOTE]

I'm interested in joining this group, but would you consider swapping out Castlevania SotN for R&C?

[quote name='bunk22']monkey island bundle is on sale 7.49/$1.50 a piece anyone for a group i believe this normally 19.99[/QUOTE]

I'd be interested if you guys find a host.

[quote name='ako127']Alright, then we need 3 more people to join our Monkey Island 1+2 Special Edition group. Since the game is now temporarily available at a reduced price of $7.50 in the PSN, it would only cost $1.50/person for the 2 games.

So the members so far:

- Bunk22
- ako127
- ?
- ?
- ?

Only 3 spots left.[/QUOTE]

Count me in if you find a host.

Selling Shares for

__________________________________________________ __
Call of Duty World at War Map Pack 1
1 Slot
$1
Prince of Persia Epilogue (Add-on Content)
1 Slot
$1

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack (Add-on Content)
1 Slot
$1.50

KillZone 2 [Steel & Titanium, Flash & Thunder, Napalm & Cordite]
1 Slot
$3.25
DJ Hero [Dance Party Mix Pack & Domination Pack]
4 Slots
$3.10

EDIT:
PS3 Eye Software [Aquatopia, Mesmerize: Distort, Mesmerize: Trace, Tori-Emaki, Operation Creature Feature, Trials of Topoq]
3 Slots
$3.50
Castle Crashers
1 Slot
$3

PM with e-mail for PayPal receipt and I'll get back to you ASAP

[quote name='kryptonic']Count me in if you find a host.[/QUOTE]

Alright, then we only need 2 more people to join our Monkey Island 1+2 Special Edition bundle group. Since the game is now temporarily available at a reduced price of $7.50 in the PSN, it would only cost $1.50/person for the 2 games.

So the members so far:

- Bunk22
- ako127
- kryptonic
- ?
- ?

Only 2 spots left, and one of them gets these two excellent games for free if he/she is willing to host, thanks to Bunk22's generosity.

You had better hurry! ;)

[quote name='bunk22']im suprised no one is interested in worms 2 game has load of trophies ncluding a platinum $3 a share[/QUOTE]

I want in.

Also selling trine/deathspank 5$.

[quote name='bunk22']- Bunk22
- ako127
- kryptonic
- Luriden
- ?
1 more for monkey island bundle i hope someone can host[/QUOTE]

I'm interested; is there some special requirement to host? I haven't done so before.

[quote name='Xero_Muramasi']Have
Ratchet and Clank
Flow
Flower
Monopoly
IInfamous
Bomberman
Fat Princess
Burnout Paradise
Pain
Superstardust HD
Castle Crashers
FF 7 & 9

Looking for any games that I dont have[/QUOTE]

Still available

[quote name='bunk22']so far 2 for worms 2
bunk22
bertyo
3 more and if u can host ill buy your slot[/QUOTE]

I'm down for Worms 2 and I can host.

Also, still looking for 3 more for BFBC2 DLC group (Onslaught and possibly Specact bundle)

And selling 3 shares of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse ($4)

punisher 2 shares left 1.75
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1.75 3 shares left
pjm+encore and astoid tripper 4$ a share 1 shares left
ps3 socom and guilty gears,, make a offer and the account is yours since it has a 24 hr lock per player
i am also open to trades
f
uno and critter crunch 1 acc. 2.50 a share 3 slots left
i also have a warhawk account that i will sell just send me your offer

[quote name='kataztrophik']I'm down for Worms 2 and I can host.

Also, still looking for 3 more for BFBC2 DLC group (Onslaught and possibly Specact bundle)

And selling 3 shares of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse ($4)[/QUOTE]
sweet kat your the man
kataztrophik host
bunk22
bertyo
2 more any takers

Account #1 : $7.00

TMNT: Turtles in Time Re-Shelled
Tv Show King
Pixeljunk Eden
Crystal Defenders
Shatter
Account #2 $12.00

Final Fantasy Tactics
Penny Arcade Adventures ( 1&2 )
Vandal Hearts (RPG)
Critter Crunch
Pixel Junk Shooter
(2)Dragon Age DLC : Return to Ostagar -&- Wardens Keep
Account #3 $14.00

Mega Man 10
Burn Zombie Burn
Bomberman Ultra
Fat Princess
Pixeljunk Monsters
Gunstar Heroes
Battleship 1943
Wolfenstein 3D
Jeapordy
Account #4 $4.00

Tekken 5 Online Bundle and novastrike

[quote name='tristanstewart']back on topic...so are you wanting to get a group together and buy some games now, or whenever theyre available, and then buy more later? im good either way, just wondering what you want to do.[/QUOTE]
I'm thinking that maybe set some big Move-enabled games to buy coming out soon then buy/vote on others as they are released.

monkey island group is full thanks for derfel for hosting he will be sending out pms to everyone
1 derfel host
2 Bunk22
3 ako127
4 kryptonic
5 Luriden

[quote name='Kanik']I'm thinking that maybe set some big Move-enabled games to buy coming out soon then buy/vote on others as they are released.[/QUOTE]

Kanik, count me in on the group as well if you have room

[quote name='Kanik']I'm thinking that maybe set some big Move-enabled games to buy coming out soon then buy/vote on others as they are released.[/QUOTE]

sounds like a plan. let's get names together so we can start getting ideas together. not trying to rush or anything, but id like to have some games to play when my move controllers arrive friday.

also, ill host if nobody else wants to.

I'd also be interested in a Move only group.

[quote name='ako127']Alright, then we only need 2 more people to join our Monkey Island 1+2 Special Edition bundle group. Since the game is now temporarily available at a reduced price of $7.50 in the PSN, it would only cost $1.50/person for the 2 games.

So the members so far:

- Bunk22
- ako127
- kryptonic
- ?
- ?

Only 2 spots left, and one of them gets these two excellent games for free if he/she is willing to host, thanks to Bunk22's generosity.

You had better hurry! ;)[/QUOTE]

Why doesn't anyone want to host, such as Bunk22?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I haven't looked into any of those games yet, but I'd be down for a Move group. I'm picking it up on release day.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='WiiNet']Depending on the types of games people are interested in/$ commitment I would definitely consider it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='tristanstewart']id be interested in this also. i had asked the same question a few weeks back, but i think it was too early for most people to care. how many titles will be coming out this week? all i know of are tumble and flight control hd. and im not even sure if flight control is coming out this week or not.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jgiovanni']Might be interested as well. Just PM me[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Esoul']I'd also be interested in a Move only group.[/QUOTE]

I see 6 names right there.

Tiger 11 Courses (non-fantasy) - $40, $8/share
All non-fantasy courses to date--will get new courses as available
8 pack, Blackwolf/Waialea, Doral, Riviera - 12 courses
1. wiinet
2. winky65
3. gut

Star Wars Force Unleashed DLC - $40, $8/share
Will probably also get FU2 DLC
1. wiinet

Random platformer and more group
Scott Pilgrim
Castle Crashers
Stardust+addon
Castlevania SotN
(would consider adding Ratchet and Clank, Prince of Persia, Braid)
$45, $9/share
1. wiinet
2. major morgan (?)

LittleBigPlanet DLC - probably around $10-12/share to begin
Will probably also get LBP2 content with this group (no GotY content or Pirates)
1. wiinet
2. firetrucker
3. gut

And of course a group I already have going:
Uno
Critter Crunch (not PS+)
Zen Pinball
shares available for $3 each

1. wiinet

Please PM me if interested in anything... I check this thread a lot but don't want to miss anyone.[/QUOTE]
Still some slots open.

For sale or trade:
1 share of Scott Pilgrim - $2
1 share of Castle Crashers/Shank - $6
1 share of Punisher: No Mercy - $2
3 shares of Burn Zombie Burn/Zombie Apocalypse - $4

Looking for:
Borderlands DLC
BFBC2 Onslaught Mode
BFBC2 Specact Bundle
Battlefield 1943

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']Why doesn't anyone want to host, such as Bunk22?[/QUOTE]

if i had a valid credit card or some extra funds to go out and get a psn card i wouldnt have a care in the world to host but life sucks at the moment. got some money in my paypal and im being generous enough to buy the slot for the host i dont see anything wrong with that. back to topic 2 more for worms 2 group $3 a slot

[quote name='bunk22']1 slot left section 8 planet minigolf blue toad ep1 $3
2 slots left both mw2 map packs bf1943 critter crunch detuned command and conquer red alert shatter zuma bejewled $7 or make offer
1 slot sam and max devil playhouse ep1-5 $3
1 slot hustle kings with dlc $1.50
1 slot madden arcade $2 1 slot wakeboarding hd $2 1 slot anarchy rush hour $1 [/QUOTE]
1 slot joe danger $3
any takers

[quote name='bunk22']if i had a valid credit card or some extra funds to go out and get a psn card i wouldnt have a care in the world to host but life sucks at the moment. got some money in my paypal and im being generous enough to buy the slot for the host i dont see anything wrong with that. back to topic 2 more for worms 2 group $3 a slot[/QUOTE]

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it. I was simply wondering why nobody wanted to host. No need to get all defensive about it.

punisher 2 shares left 1.75
high volocity bowling and kz map 1 1.75 3 shares left
pjm+encore and astoid tripper 4$ a share 1 shares left
i am also open to trades
kratos pack,3 outfits total and a sticker pack. 2 slots 1.25
uno and critter crunch 1 acc. 2$ a share 3 slots left
i also have a warhawk account 10$
rag dolls kunfu 3 shares left 1$ a share

I'm interested in getting a game share together for the 3 DLC packages already released for Bordlerlands, plus the upcoming "Claptrap's Robot Revolution". Who is interested?

[quote name='Miguel_Zorro']I'm interested in getting a game share together for the 3 DLC packages already released for Bordlerlands, plus the upcoming "Claptrap's Robot Revolution". Who is interested?[/QUOTE]

Me! Pick me! =p

Selling Shares for

Call of Duty World at War Map Pack 1
1 Slot
$1

Prince of Persia Epilogue (Add-on Content)
1 Slot
$1

Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Resurgence Pack (Add-on Content)
1 Slot
$1.50

KillZone 2 [Steel & Titanium, Flash & Thunder, Napalm & Cordite]
1 Slot
$3.25
DJ Hero [Dance Party Mix Pack & Domination Pack]
3 Slots
$3.10

EDIT:
PS3 Eye Software [Aquatopia, Mesmerize: Distort, Mesmerize: Trace, Tori-Emaki, Operation Creature Feature, Trials of Topoq]
3 Slots
$3.50
Castle Crashers
1 Slot
$3

PM with e-mail for PayPal receipt and I'll get back to you ASAP

Originally Posted by ako127
Alright, then we only need 2 more people to join our Monkey Island 1+2 Special Edition bundle group. Since the game is now temporarily available at a reduced price of $7.50 in the PSN, it would only cost $1.50/person for the 2 games.

So the members so far:

- Bunk22
- ako127
- kryptonic
- ?
- ?

You had better hurry! ;)

I'll be up for this and if need be I'll host it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back