PSN Name: SeraphimSword
CAG Name: SeraphimSword
Nickname: Seraphim
Headset: No
Keyboard: Yes
USB Camera: No
Play Style: Recreational and laid back
Time Zone: EST
Days, Time Available: Varies (just look for me and say 'hi')
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Burnout Paradise, Rainbow Six Vegas, Rainbow Six Vegas:2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: New to online multiplayer and looking to get my feet wet - but for now I think it would have to be RSV2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Let me get back to you on that...
Favorite genres to play online: Various

I updated the master list. The first major KZ2 night will either be on Saturday or Thursday, not 100% sure yet. Not 100% sure how we'll do SFIV yet (not having lobbies makes it hard). Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix is temporarily on Thursday also.

[quote name='candy-o']ok i signed up now when do i get to smash some guys?[/QUOTE]You have to post your information like everyone else to sign-up, within the thread, then I add you to the master list. If you need to edit what games you own or other stuff, you click the :ps3: logo besides your name that will take you to your post.

PSN Name: disillusion386
CAG Name: disillusion386
Nickname: Paul
Headset: Yes
Keyboard: No
Play Style: Recreation
Time Zone: Pacific
Days, Time Available: Weeknights after 7 pm. Most weekend days and nights.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance 2, Tekken 5: DR, SFIV, SSF2THDR
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Tekken 5, SFIV, R2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Killzone 2, RE5 coop
Favorite genres to play online: FPS, fighting

PSN Name: Fizzywix
CAG Name: fizzywix
Nickname:
Headset: yes
Keyboard: no
USB Camera: no
Time Zone: PST
Days, Time Available: Late night weekdays, weekends
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Burnout Paradise, LBP, Pure, Motorstorm:pacific Rift, SFIV, Buzz! Quiz TV, Hot Shots Golf, SC4, Killzone 2 when its out, MOST PSN GAMES
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SFIV, Burnout
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Killzone 2
Favorite genres to play online: Anything but simulation sports

PSN Name: egizz
CAG Name: edson13
Nickname:
Headset: (Yes)
Keyboard: (No)
USB Camera: (No)
Play Style: team player, but not obsessed
Time Zone: pacific
Days, Time Available: sun,mon
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: rock bands & GHoes, COD MW/W@W, LBP, burnout paradise, NBA inside, SOCOM, Killzone 2, age of booty, NHL arcade
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: fat princess
Favorite genres to play online: anything competitve

PSN Name: Truthiness
CAG Name: TruthinessFC (Truthiness may have been taken? o_O)
Nickname: Truth is probably simpler.
Headset: Yes, Sony Official BT Headset.
Keyboard: No.
USB Camera: No.
Play Style: Depends on the game, Underground maybe?
Time Zone: EST, GMT -5:00.
Days, Time Available: Usually weeknights & weekends(Fri., Sat., Sun.) are absolute best, and I have an odd college schedule so other times of day can work too. Sometimes sports takes precedence.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: CoD 4, MGS4, GTA IV, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, NFL Head Coach 09, Burnout Paradise, WWE Smackdown vs. Raw 2008/2009, Battlefield: Bad Company, LittleBigPlanet, SOCOM: Confrontation, Killzone 2, MLB 09: The Show.
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: GTA IV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: KZ2, WKC?
Favorite genres to play online: Anything well-made and fun; currently shooters, racing, and sports games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I updated the master list.

As for Killzone 2 news, here is how I'll put it:
-The CAG casual clan will have two nights. They will be Thursday and Saturday early (or maybe one day may be swapped with Friday).
-The CAG hardcore clan will probably play almost everyday, but it will be up to Smog on when they play and such.

PSN Name: Bluesilo
CAG Name: bluesilo
Nickname:
Headset: no
Play Style: Competitive
Days, Time Available: night weekdays, weekends
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: LBP, Street Fighter IV, Soul Caliber IV
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SFIV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009:
Favorite genres to play online: Anything

I updated this thread again.

There will be a lot of new things done to CAG PSN Gaming, no doubt. Let me explain the status of each game (main ones):
Burnout Paradise - Continue as normal, when there's a night.

SOCOM -Continue as normal until Smog says he wants to change time/day or bury it.

UT3 - Continue as normal, until hone says he wants to change time/day or bury it.

MotorStorm: PR - For now I will leave it on Tuesday, but I'm not fixed on keeping it on that day.

GTAIV - Continue as normal until x3x1x/metaly says they want to change time/day or bury it.

Warhawk - Planning to hopefully make it official at Saturday night again, and the lower ranked game night started by Romis at times. Friday night Warhawk, not sure if that will continue.

Resistance 2 - R2 at the moment is sticking to Wednesday, but another night might be on Friday (or I might just move from Wednesday to Friday). Saturday night R2 is no more.

Killzone 2 - Looking at Thursday and Saturday afternoon/early evening for a game. The casual game will NOT interfere with Warhawk.

Others:
Buzz! Quiz TV - I'd like to sometimes have nights, but no one has really said anything (was on Sunday originally)

Call of Duty 4 - Finished

Call of Duty: WaW - Never had luck making it work, so there's nothing going on.

Crash Commando - Haven't heard from anyone what's going on.

Hot Shots Golf: OoB - Just a special occassional we may have a night.

Metal Gear Online - Finished

MLB09: The Show - There will be a CAG League thread. People will play whenever.

Rock Band 2 - More of a special occassion, sometimes we have, at the moment.

Street Fighter IV - Mostly just a tournament thing at times.

Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix - We did not have very good luck the first night, but we'll look into having it at times once we get all schedules straight.

TF2 - Finished

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Surprised that CoD4:MW's CAG Night has finished and UTIII's CAG Night is still going.[/QUOTE]What happened was initially it was a mess. I bought the game, took it over, and it did pretty well. I handed it off to another CAG. It declined, but did all right. When his PS3 broke, I took over again and it went up (this was sometime later summer). I handed the game back off, mostly because I just didn't want to lead it (mostly because it had a few online issues making the game very difficult to have CAG nights with). Unfortunately no one was really willing to take on the game and anyone who might have tried having a night, no one really showed up. I traded my copy in and so did the other leader. The thread hasn't even been resurrected either. UT3 on the other hand built a small community that continues to play. I wish CoD4 was that way, but it just never worked out (didn't work out either for WaW).
[quote name='smiggity']I think option.iv has a nice little SSF2HD remix night going....[/QUOTE]Yeah, I know about it (I was there last week).

So you don't like CoD4:MW's play style since you traded it in? I don't think I ever will trade my copy in, shame I wasn't there to be the one to hand off the CAG Night to and now Killzone 2's out. Dibs on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2... :lol:

I'm not hellbent on fighting for MS:pR to be on Tuesdays anymore but definitely prefer it on a 'school night' (Sun-Thu).

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']So you don't like CoD4:MW's play style since you traded it in? I don't think I ever will trade my copy in, shame I wasn't there to be the one to hand off the CAG Night to and now Killzone 2's out. Dibs on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2... :lol:[/quote]

I have MW and WaW and would be interested in doing one of them at 7pm est. like you were doing with TF. I'm not sure that many other CAGs can play that early but it works better for me than the 9-10pm starts as I like to start ending my night at 11.

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']So you don't like CoD4:MW's play style since you traded it in? I don't think I ever will trade my copy in, shame I wasn't there to be the one to hand off the CAG Night to and now Killzone 2's out. Dibs on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2... :lol:[/QUOTE]No no no, play style was not the problem of the game. It has to do with certain issues it had (which made making CAG nights difficult, both 4 and WaW have that issue).

PSN Name: SGKazo
CAG Name: Kazo
Nickname: Kaz
Play Style: Pro
Time Zone: Eastern
Days, Time Available: Everyday except for Sundays and Thursdays
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: College Hoops 2K8, Tekken Online, Little Big Planet, Warhawk, Killzone 2, Metal Gear Online, SOCOM
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Killzone 2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: MAG
Favorite genres to play online: Fighters and Shooters

PSN Name: BostonCollegeFan
CAG Name: BostonCollegeFan
Nickname: BCF
USB Camera: Yes
Days, Time Available: Anyday between 12 PM - 12 AM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Killzone 2, MLB 09 The Show, MGS4, Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo HD, Burnout Paradise
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SSFTHD
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Frequency 3 (Rumored)
Favorite genres to play online: Music, Fighting

All right, I got the entire thread updated. KZ2 night time may alter just a little (and some nights may be added). I'm also in the progress of re-working the schedule, and here is its current state:
Schedule
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]
Sunday
Burnout Paradise @ 6pm EST / 2pm PST (sometimes)
Buzz! Quiz TV @ 9pm EST / 6pm PST (sometimes)
SOCOM Confrontation @ 10:30pm EST / 7:30pm PST

Monday
Unreal Tournament 3 @ 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST

Tuesday
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift @ 9pm EST / 6pm PST
SOCOM Confrontation @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST

Wednesday
Resistance 2 @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST (Co-Op AND Competitive Night)
Grand Theft Auto IV @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST

Thursday
Super Street Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST
Killzone 2 @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST (Future)

Friday
Warhawk @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST (Casual Ranked night with Romis and Traditional w/ DD83)

Saturday
Killzone 2 @ 3pm EST / 12pm PST / 8pm GMT
Killzone 2 @ 9pm EST / 5pm PST
Warhawk @ 11pm EST / 8pm PST
Also, I updated with new game nights
Killzone 2
Administrator: ManaKnight
Casual Clan Leader: ManaKnight
Hardcore Clan Leader: SmogItUp
Server Name: CAG Night, CAG Forum Game
Password: shaqfu
Main Day: Thursday & Saturday
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=215981
Special Instructions: You have one three options to find the game.
1. Get in one of the CAG clans. When it's game night, check to see who is online, join the CAG game in session (you'll be prompted to enter the password to get in).
2. Have a CAG who plays KZ2 during nights on your friends list. When it's game night, check to see who is online, join the CAG game in session (you'll be prompted to enter the password to get in).
3. Say you want to join game, and search for a list of password protected games as one of your criteria. The the game CAGs SHOULD say CAG somewhere in its name (you'll be prompted to enter the password to get in).

MLB 09: The Show
Administrator: n8rockerasu
Server Name: N/A (Taking sign ups right now)
Main Day: Varies (since it will be a CAG League)
Thread: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214240
Special Instructions: N/A (Taking sign ups right now)

PSN Name: Invin26
CAG Name: Invin
Nickname: none
Play Style: Recreation. Though I'm pretty competitive when it comes to Resistance 2
Days, Time Available: Mon-Fri night. Randomly throughout the day on Sat-Sun.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Wipeout HD, COD World at War, Resistance 2, GTA 4, Little Big Planet, MGS4, Killzone 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Undecided between Killzone 2 and Resistance 2
Favorite genres to play online: Shooter

Can't believe I haven't done this earlier

PSN Name: FluffyMexican
CAG Name: Devil May Cry
Nickname: Fluffy
Play Style: Recreation, but Competitive in Resistance 2
Time Zone: Pacific
Days, Time Available: Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday after 4 PM Pacific
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance 2 and Warhawk primarily
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Resistance 2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: None as of yet

I should have done this long ago...

PSN Name:
dsheinem
CAG Name: dsheinem
Nickname: dsheinem
Time Zone: Eastern
Days, Time Available: Monday, Wednesday, and Friday 8am-12pm and some evenings, Tuesday/Thursday 8am-5pm and some evenings, sporadically on the weekend.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance 1/2, UT3, Warhawk, LBP, Burnout Paradise, COD4, MGS4, GTA4, SSF2THD, Wipeout HD
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: ??

PSN Name: Fourier_series
CAG Name: Wallenstein
Nickname:
Play Style: Casual Recreation
Time Zone: CST
Days, Time Available: Most evenings
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance 1/2, GTA 4, Battlefield: Bad Company, Soul Calibur 4, Killzone 2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Street Fighter 4; even though it's already out I still need to pick it up at some point
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters

Please add me.

PSN Name: TruStrike
CAG Name: Nismor2
Nickname: N/A
Days, Time Available: Weekdays 8pm-12pm, weekend all the time.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: SF4, R2, Warhawk, Midnight club La, Killzone 2, GTA4, COD4.
Favorite genres to play online: fighting, racing, FPS

All right, I finally got around to updating this thread. I decided to stay busy on CAG today accomplishing everything I need to.

Anyway, I have another announcement to make. Since I had to create a 2nd PSN-ID for the 2nd CAG Casual clan, I know have another PSN-ID with 99 friend slots. If anyone badly wants to be my friend and wasn't able to get on my main friends list, you are more than welcome to add me (well, I'll definitely accept the first 50 for sure. I might use this other PSN-ID for various CAG nights if needed, like ones that heavily rely on buddy list). The PSN-ID is: NeoManaKnight. Right now my other PSN-ID cannot accept any more requests because of the Burnout Paradise freezing glitch when your friends list exceeds 95 or 96 people. It's funny because someone added me on PSN right away when I played a game online.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I finally got around to updating this thread. I decided to stay busy on CAG today accomplishing everything I need to.

Anyway, I have another announcement to make. Since I had to create a 2nd PSN-ID for the 2nd CAG Casual clan, I know have another PSN-ID with 99 friend slots. If anyone badly wants to be my friend and wasn't able to get on my main friends list, you are more than welcome to add me (well, I'll definitely accept the first 50 for sure. I might use this other PSN-ID for various CAG nights if needed, like ones that heavily rely on buddy list). The PSN-ID is: NeoManaKnight. Right now my other PSN-ID cannot accept any more requests because of the Burnout Paradise freezing glitch when your friends list exceeds 95 or 96 people. It's funny because someone added me on PSN right away when I played a game online.[/quote]
You should've sold your the spots on your Friend's List. You would've made a killing.

PSN Name: Palm_face33
CAG Name: oscart3
Nickname: n/a
Headset: no
Days, Time Available: Weekdays 3pm-10pm Weekend 2pm-11pm
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Killzone 2 (NEED to get more games!!)
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: killzone 2
Favorite genres to play online: FPS

PS3 Trophies

I thought I posted in this thread but here's my info

PSN Name:
Fragget
CAG Name: Sharp Katana
Nickname: Frag or SK
Headset: No (sorry cannot find it)
Play Style: Mostly recreational (underground when playing COD :) )
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Days, Time Available: Weeknights after 7PM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: COD WaW, COD4, Socom confrontation, Resistance 2, GTA IV, SSF2HDR, Wipeout HD
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD WaW & COD4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: COD MW2
Favorite genres to play online: FPS, fighting

@ Sharp Katana, you did post in the thread once. But once it went without being updated for a while, it went removed. Sorry, there was a time period I asked for those to update or be removed from the list. Glad to re-posted though. :)

I updated the thread.

I ask everyone to keep their information updated, please.

[quote name='Sharp Katana']ah I see. To avoid getting removed in the future, how often are we supposed to update our post?[/QUOTE]At least every 9 months to 1 year. I'm mostly lenient.

PSN Name: BornAgainNinja
CAG Name: jemowery
Nickname:
Play Style: Casual
Time Zone: Eastern Standard
Days, Time Available: Evenings - Weekends
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk, Killzone 2, Burnout Paradise, LBP, High Velocity Bowling, SSF2THDR
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Warhawk
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Nothing right now.
Favorite genres to play online: I like a mix, though I mostly end up with shooters

Oh my, someone from Lafayette, IN joins this thread (I'm quite familiar with the city because I lived there while going to college, and I'd love to go back). :)

That's awesome. :) I've been here for about 4 years. I moved from Knoxville, TN. I have to say I miss it down there but Lafayette isn't bad. I like the downtown/campus area and Indy isn't too far away.

It's taken me forever to get used to the winter's up here.

PSN Name: Peloquin17
CAG Name: Peloquin17
Nickname: Pelo, Rob, Douchebag
Play Style: Underground (i guess)
Days, Time Available: Monday-Thursday after 9PM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: KZ2, RE5, SF4, LBP, Buzz, EOJ, MGS4
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: KZ2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Fat Princess (did this come out yet?)
Favorite genres to play online: FPS, Fighting

PSN Name: Xephano
CAG Name: Xeph820
Nickname: Xeph
Headset: Yes (but hardly use it)
Keyboard: Nope
USB Camera: Nope
Play Style: For fun + sometimes serious
Time Zone: West Coast -8 GMT Canada
Days, Time Available: Friday + Weekends
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Killzone 2, Resident Evil 5, NBA 2k9, College Hoops 2k8, GTA IV, GT 5.
Favorite genres to play online: Sports

All right, I'm going to anger some people here, but I need to do whatever it takes to straighten up CAG PSN Gaming.

Sunday - Burnout (sometimes), SOCOM, and Buzz!

Monday - UT3

Tuesday - MotorStorm: PR and SOCOM

Wednesday - GTAIV (and maybe something else)

Thursday - KZ2 and Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Friday - R2 (Warhawk will go bye bye)

Saturday - KZ2 CAG game in afternoon, KZ2 clan battle in evening or afternoon (NO CAG KZ2 open to forum in the evening), Warhawk starts at 10pm EST

I would let Warhawk have another night that's not Friday though. Reason is because since we are having many of the same people playing R2 and Warhawk, along with the conflict of GTAIV on Wednesday, that's why I want to see R2 have a full time. However, since I do hate how Warhawk has to start late on Saturday, I'll allow it to start earlier by no longer having KZ2 on Saturday evening, outside of clan battles. If there is any KZ2 in the evening, it will be earlier like maybe around 8pm EST.

GTA finally defeated R2 night!! That means you can finally join us for some Cops & Crooks on Wednesdays, Mana. :)

Also tonight is a Wednesday! See everyone there!

[quote name='metaly']GTA finally defeated R2 night!! That means you can finally join us for some Cops & Crooks on Wednesdays, Mana. :)

Also tonight is a Wednesday! See everyone there![/QUOTE]Naw, our attendance is pretty good on Wednesday actually. I just rather the game have its own night. However, I plan to place Bomberman ULTRA on Wednesday. :p

PSN Name: Warner1281
CAG Name: Warner1281
Nickname: Warner
Headset: Negatory
Keyboard: Negatory
USB Camera: yes, but not going to bother hooking it up
Play Style: Mostly for fun, with some focus on trophies.
Time Zone: West Coast (San Diego)
Days, Time Available: Friday night, Saturday, Sunday.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Resistance 2, Warhawk, Buzz Quiz
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Resistance 2
Favorite genres to play online: meh... whatever tickles my fancy.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']Naw, our attendance is pretty good on Wednesday actually. I just rather the game have its own night. However, I plan to place Bomberman ULTRA on Wednesday. :p[/quote]

That's too bad, I was looking forward to playing that with people. ;)

GTA night awaits its next vanquished foe!

PSN Name: squareislife
CAG Name: punkmaggit
Nickname: Dustin
Headset: Yes :D
Play Style: Mostly recreational
Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
Days, Time Available: Weeknights after 8PM
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Soul Calibur IV, Wipeout HD, Burnout Paradise, SSFIIHDRX, Fracture
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Soul Calibur IV
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Fat Princess
Favorite genres to play online: Fighting, RPG, Standard Action

Mostly I'm just looking forward to playing Fat Princess with a bunch of people from CAG (people I'm vaguely familiar with). I can't stand the thought of being on the same team as some 12-year-old with turrets syndrome.

Just got my PS3 for Christmas last year. I dont have much games yet so dont expect to find me yet. :bouncy:

PSN Name:
Fro-Mann
CAG Name: FroMann
Nickname: FroMann
Time Zone: Eastern Time
Days, Time Available: Weekdays - 7 P.M. Weekened - Anytime
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
Favorite genres to play online: Racing, Fighting, FPS.

All right, I updated the schedule

Schedule
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]
Sunday
Burnout Paradise @ 6pm EST / 2pm PST (sometimes)
Buzz! Quiz TV @ 9pm EST / 6pm PST
SOCOM Confrontation @ 10:00pm EST / 7:00pm PST

Monday
Unreal Tournament 3 @ 9:30pm EST / 6:30pm PST

Tuesday
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift @ 9pm EST / 6pm PST
SOCOM Confrontation @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST

Wednesday
Grand Theft Auto IV @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST

Thursday
Super Street Fighter II: Turbo HD Remix @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST
Killzone 2 @ 9pm EST / 6pm PST

Friday
Resistance 2 @ 10pm EST / 7pm PST (Co-Op Mostly, Some Competitive)

Saturday
Killzone 2 @ 3pm EST / 12pm PST / 8pm GMT
Killzone 2 @ 9pm EST / 5pm PST (CLAN GAMES)
Warhawk @ 10pm EST / 8pm PST

I am debating about taking my online gaming coordination elsewhere, but haven't made up my decision.

I still need to update the master list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back