Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
LittleBigPlanet
Metal Gear Online
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Resistance 2
Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection Online
Warhawk
Wipeout HD

I updated the master list. I also refined the thread updating game night times. If people look at post 3 in this thread, each game night takes you to the direct link of the actual game night thread.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I updated the master list. I also refined the thread updating game night times. If people look at post 3 in this thread, each game night takes you to the direct link of the actual game night thread.[/quote]
Thorough outline.

Team Fortress 2's CAG Night is on Thrusday, not Wednesday, and it's not really a Private match, replace that wording with "Go to 'Friends' and join any CAG playing a match."

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']Thorough outline.

Team Fortress 2's CAG Night is on Thrusday, not Wednesday, and it's not really a Private match, replace that wording with "Go to 'Friends' and join any CAG playing a match."[/QUOTE]It use to be Wednesday, I just didn't change it (private match was a copy and paste error from a long time ago).

UPDATED 2/21/09.

PSN Name:
limelight1979
CAG Name: limelight022
Nickname: lime
Headset: Yes, i usually turn it on and set it on the couch, so i dont have to hear the obnoxious peeps through my stereo.
Keyboard: No
USB Camera: No)
Play Style: Recreation
Time Zone: central
Days, Time Available: Always Monday and Tuesday after 3pm, all day Wednesdays. Sometimes weekends too. (Schedule varies).
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: LittleBigPlanet. Bought it today and looooove it.
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Monster Hunter demo
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Call of Duty: Infinity Ward, Street Fighter IV, just about anything from Capcom.
Favorite genres to play online: Platformers, action/adventure, Co-op, also like competitive as long as its balanced correctly, only FPS competitive i like at the moment is COD:MW and WaW.

Last edited by a moderator:
PSN Name: Treshnell
CAG Name: Chambered
Nickname:
Headset: Yes.
Keyboard: Yes.
USB Camera: No.
Play Style: Recreation, though I'd like to be more involved in some hardcore team-play (CoD4, CoD:WaW).
Time Zone: CST
Days, Time Available: Any evening, any weekend
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: CoD4, GTA IV, Haze, MGS4
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Call of Duty 4
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Call of Duty Any and all.
Favorite genres to play online: Any and all.

Mana Knight, do we have to let you know if we have changed our psn so it can be updated on the first page? I changed my old psn (accp1207)- the first one on the list. I changed it to Wolv_Rx. Let me know. I'm clueless when it comes to this stuff.

I updated the master list. To let everyone know, I'll be the overall administer on KZ2, but a few things are.

SmogItUp will coordinate the hardcore clan, and it will play on its own nights (whenever they want to, their choice). The clan will be for those who want to play in tournaments, rank high, etc. Headset is required and you must be very serious about winning.

I will control the traditional, non-hardcore clan. We will play on Thursday Nights starting at 9pm EST during the week (maybe later or earlier depending upon demand), and we'll debate whether we also play on Saturday sometime. My clan won't require a headset or to be active a lot. We may play some clans, but it will mostly be CAG get togethers where we face off against each other, mixing up the games, teams, maps, etc. Just like how I coordinated CoD4 night in a way.

PSN Name: nuness1988
CAG Name: sotc1988
Nickname: Just my first name, Seth.
Headset: Yes, official sony wireless.
USB Camera: Yes
Play Style: Recreation. I like to get trophies or accomplish stuff though.
Time Zone: Pacific
Days, Time Available: My play schedule is erratic. Tues, Thurs. I'm open through the whole day. All other days are evenings and onwards.
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: MGS4, Burnout Paradise, Resistance 2, Socom, Little Big Planet, Warhawk, UTIII, and Killzone 2.
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Killzone 2
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Not too sure on MP games coming in '09.
Favorite genres to play online: Normally shooters, but Little Big Planet and Burnout have thrown that for a loop.

PSN Name: SilentPhish
CAG Name: lolwaut
Nickname: errrm, just call me Ryan
Headset: Yes, official Sony wireless
Keyboard: Yes, Logitech Mediaboard Pro
USB Camera: Yes, PS Eye
Play Style: Just for fun :)
Time Zone: EST
Days, Time Available: i don't work.... whenever
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: MGS4, Burnout Paradise, Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Condemned 2: Bloodshot, Grand Theft Auto IV, Guitar Hero: World Tour, Rock Band 2, Little Big Planet, The Eye of Judgement, Soul Caliber IV, Lost Planet, Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Madden '07
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: been playing mostly single player lately but Little Big Planet and Motorstorm: Pacific Rift are cool
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Killzone 2
Favorite genres to play online: Anything really.... although I suck at most everything :p

I updated the list again.

In new news, I'm greatly considering moving some nights around. The reason is some games have under performed, while I'm starting to think there's too much of a conflict going on with some games (or I'm better off putting two games together due to a very different crowd). For the most part, I took an old schedule and added to it, but now it might not work. Some examples are:
I'm a tad disappointed in Crash Commando performance (I know many have it) and the time/day of it seems kind of like a bad time, so I'm considering having Crash Commando and MotorStorm: PR swap. I believe only ONE person has played both MotorStorm: PR and UT3, so I might consider moving MotorStorm: PR to Monday in the future, but I need to check with everyone who plays these games first.

I also need to compare the people who play GTAIV and R2, and see how many conflicting people there are (because they play at the same time).

I also need to find a better night/time for CoD: WaW since Thursday doesn't seem to be working (Thursday will go to KZ2). What I'll probably do on Saturday for an example is have one game at 6 or 7pm EST (R2 or KZ2), then the other game will be at 9pm or 10pm EST.

Warhawk will stick to 11pm EST for Saturday. I MIGHT consider moving Friday Warhawk, but that's unlikely.

I NEED to see what CAGs have been playing, and not signed up in CAG PSN Gaming.

I got GTI Club +.

Uh, I think only me and Richlough have it so far, but if anyone cares to, please hit us up as I think this game would be more fun playing online against other people than it is in single player mode. >_

[quote name='metaly']I don't think anybody at GTA night plays Resistance. I haven't done a formal poll though.[/quote]
I have R2, but I've yet to do online. Regardless, I'd do GTA over R2 anytime. Not that I can usually make it on Wednesdays.:lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']I have R2, but I've yet to do online. Regardless, I'd do GTA over R2 anytime. Not that I can usually make it on Wednesdays.:lol:[/quote]

Mana will just have to move GTA so you're only missing R2. ;)

Also there were some murmurings of a second GTA night but I don't know how strong the interest is. I think that's something people can just coordinate amongst themselves.

I hear Mana will be making his first GTA night appearance soon, too. :shock:
:cool:

[quote name='mguiddy']I have R2, but I've yet to do online. Regardless, I'd do GTA over R2 anytime. Not that I can usually make it on Wednesdays.:lol:[/quote]

In the same situation, except I actually show on Wednesdays at GTA. Gotta get your priorities in order!

[quote name='metaly']Mana will just have to move GTA so you're only missing R2. ;)

Also there were some murmurings of a second GTA night but I don't know how strong the interest is. I think that's something people can just coordinate amongst themselves.

I hear Mana will be making his first GTA night appearance soon, too. :shock:
:cool:
[/quote]
:lol:
I'd be happy with a second GTA night during the weekend, but it's just a matter of someone hosting if you can't. I still don't know what kinda voodoo you do when you host that makes my rank be accurate.

I can't wait for Mana to show up in GTA.:twoguns:

[quote name='bornrunnin31']In the same situation, except I actually show on Wednesdays at GTA. Gotta get your priorities in order![/quote]

I'll be sure to let my boss know you said it's okay for me to leave work early on Wednesdays. :lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']I'll be sure to let my boss know you said it's okay for me to leave work early on Wednesdays. :lol:[/quote]

I can write you a doctor's note. 8-[

[quote name='bornrunnin31']In the same situation, except I actually show on Wednesdays at GTA. Gotta get your priorities in order![/QUOTE]It's because you kind of coordinate GTAIV. ;)

[quote name='Jest']Killzone 2 better be good. Resistance 2 was just a failure to me. I miss the CoD4 nights.[/QUOTE]CoD4 nights are never coming back. :p I already ditched my copy (so did naes) back in late November (since R2 is now my FPS and I'll be getting KZ2, CoD4 had way too many online problems on PS3 which made running CAG nights a really big pain, especially with its party system and half my buddies not showing up as being online (and not being able to deny an invite sometimes disbanding a game). No doubt the gameplay was great, just better suited to play alone online and not for CAG nights). I'm not really big into R2 competitive, but I absolutely adore co-op with at least 6 people (It's what I look forward to playing most online these days). You'll probably be into KZ2 more since I would consider it closer to CoD4 (R2 and CoD4 are basically the complete opposite, VERY, VERY different games).

[quote name='gunm']Is there an SR2 night? Not that I'd be online when anyone else usually is, though... :p[/QUOTE]So far I haven't heard who really owns it.

As for GTAIV, I'm never buying it.;) R2 is my Wednesday game and CAG nights for it are doing extremely well (plus I pretty much run the main party). But it's unlikely I'll change because I like playing it on Wednesday and seems to be a good day for most. I kind of wish I could have an R2 every night just to get all my classes leveled up, but I will stick to two nights per week.

[quote name='metaly']I can write you a doctor's note. 8-[[/quote]

Really... sweet! :whee:

[quote name='The Mana Knight']
As for GTAIV, I'm never buying it.;) R2 is my Wednesday game and CAG nights for it are doing extremely well (plus I pretty much run the main party). But it's unlikely I'll change because I like playing it on Wednesday and seems to be a good day for most.[/quote]

Come on... it has trophies...:cool:

[quote name='mguiddy']
Come on... it has trophies...:cool:[/QUOTE]I learned it's out of reach for me to get every single retail game with trophies and to collect everyone. :whistle2:( I'm more likely to buy a Disney Sing It! or something. ;)

GTAIV night probably wouldn't move. It's just that I'm considering various options for games nights, but at the most it seems like I'll just swap a Monday and Tuesday game, along with figuring new nights for some games.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I learned it's out of reach for me to get every single retail game with trophies and to collect everyone. :whistle2:( [/quote]
Come on... be more like freaky.:lol:

PSN Name: PigsAndPucks
CAG Name: FinsUp99
Nickname: No
Headset: Yes
Time Zone: Central
Days, Time Available: Afternoons and some weekend nights
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: COD4 & WaW, MGS4, Warhawk, Burnout Paradise, NASCAR 09
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: COD4 (still learning WaW)
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Pretty much all of them
Favorite genres to play online: FPS, racing....maybe a good dogfight once in a while.

I updated the master list again.

I decided to try to make it a record attending a CAG night every single day of the week, so I plan to have Hot Shots Golf: OoB this Thursday at 10pm EST to test out the voicechat. If you are interested, post in the Hot Shots Golf CAG night thread. Also, the game night will only be open for up to 7 people. PLEASE update the game at least 3 hours before the CAG night or risk never getting in.

Hot Shots Golf on Thursday will be a 1-2 times occasion, that's it.

PSN Name: BlueScrote850
CAG Name: BlueScrote
Nickname: um.. people usually just call me Blue or Scrote I guess..
Keyboard: I can connect one if needed, usually don't though
USB Camera: No
Play Style: I play mostly for fun, but try to be competitive (if that makes sense)
Time Zone: EST
Days, Time Available: Sunday-Thursday 6pm-11pm EST I''m usually on
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Warhawk, Resistance 1 &2, SOCOM, MGO, Mercenaries 2
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SOCOM (Still trying to find people to play Warhawk with, becauses its laid back and a blast)
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: White Knight Chronicles
Favorite genres to play online: Shooters (on consoles... Probably RTS's on PC)

I hope to expand my PSN friends list with CAGs looking for a good time and can communicate well in team games.

I think I like the idea of switching things up. MS:pR is by far my favorite night and Tuesdays are the only night I'm 100% fiance-less to game to my hearts content so I'll miss that if it's on Mondays now (odds of me gaming on Monday nights are slim). Now that the NFL is pretty much done for the year, are weekend afternoon games viable?

Did many people do the survey you had going a few months ago? I remember filling it out but not being much help because I basically said "I like it how it is". Maybe a straight out chart with a listing of games members have on the rows and a listing of days they're willing to play each game at the top of the column would help sort things out and the game with the most votes for each night could be set that way. (Sorry, I use excel for 50% of my job at work, so I'm very spreadsheet oriented) I could help with this if you'd like.

Well, I updated the list and I have many major announcements to make. Although I keep saying this, this time I'm going to try to make it official, I'm greatly cutting back on my CAG PSN Gaming Support for many reasons. The main one has to do with freeing up time in order to better myself in some ways (main one has to do with trying to gain more skills, like Java Programming. Improving social life = probably won't happen unless I live by other people willing to do things with me).

For CAG PSN Gaming Nights I'm apart of, here's the situation:
Burnout Paradise - I WILL host this Sunday IF I'm needed for an extra. If not, no guarantee I will play.

Buzz! Quiz TV - I will play on Sunday and maybe another week (I'm trying to get the Gold Trophy). Once that is done, I may not participate often and give others the change to take my slot.

Crash Commando - I love the game, but will not be there next week. I will probably only occasionally show up.

MotorStorm: PR - I am still fully committed to it. No changes yet.

Resistance 2 (Wed and Sat.) - I'm still fully committed to it. No changes yet, but might not be on as long if a certain someone can balance the load.

Hot Shots Golf: OoB - Yesterday was a special game. There might be another sometime down the road. Rarely we will have nights.

Warhawk - Despite coordinating CAG Warhawk since October 5th, 2007, I'm finally going to hang it up. Well, Saturday CAG Warhawk will still happen. Tonight will be my very last Warhawk night I host. If Warhawk happens on Friday, it will be hosted by Freakyzeeky, DD83, or someone else. Warhawk clan will be handed off to DD83. I will still lead the Warhawk clan thread. I will make clan updates tomorrow (removing several and adding some who still need adding). I will still play every once in a while on Friday (probably not the entire time). If people want to change the time on Friday Warhawk, that's fine. Hosting it and coordinating it puts a lot of work on me. I'm very glad to see Warhawk go on for a while, but time for me to hang it up (I will always keep the game though).

Right now I will still probably lead the KZ2 Casual clan, and still probably coordinate the KZ2 Night thread. But since the clan will be divided (between Smog doing hardcore and me casual), that will take a pretty big workload off of me.

I also plan to find other ways to decrease my workload, but I'm still most definitely committed to R2 (although the clan is Shini's and so is the thread) and MotorStorm: PR. I will also keep track of this thread and may still work with game night times. I will probably be a bit more open on letting people schedule times when they want (since I'm not really in the mood to see what will work and what won't based on what people have). There's no denying I really like CAG PSN Gaming and enjoy benefiting some of you, but right now it's difficult for me overall. I also look (like I've already done) cut back on blog posts (people can pass me now for having more blog posts) and other things I can (like not trying to spend time posting on several forums).

I just wanted to outline the situation.

To post another possible update, I am considering swapping the games R2 and MotorStorm: PR game nights (not too sure about times yet), since I believe there are more conflicts with those who play R2/GTAIV and MotorStorm: PR/SOCOM, than R2/SOCOM and MotorStorm: PR/GTAIV. No doubt the times will still have seperation, but that's my next consider. I decided to leave Crash Commando on Monday, and KZ2 is still set to Thursday (my group). Warhawk is still set to Friday, but in the future it MIGHT change due to what the host wants to do.

Saturday will soon become a triple header day, where KZ2 (my group), R2, and Warhawk will all go on.
How I'll seperate them will probably be:
4 or 5pm EST
8 or 9pm EST
11pm EST - Probably stick to Warhawk at that time.

I kind of updated the schedule. Super SF2 Turbo HD Remix was removed. I changed the time to Burnout Paradise. I also said CoD: WaW isn't active currently. RB2 is still on the schedule, but not technically an official night.

Coming to the schedule soon:
Street Fighter IV (Out 2/18)
Killzone 2 (Out 2/27), Thursday Night starting at 9pm EST. Saturday afternoon around 4pm EST or 9pm EST
MLB 09: The Show (Out 3/4)
Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. (Out 3/4, might be a CAG that will have CAG nights if people get it. I really hope it turns out good)

Im sure MLB 09 CAG leagues will pop up. Also it looks like there is zero interest in a competitive KZ2 clan, but I am still willing to lead that if others are down.

[quote name='smiggity']Im sure MLB 09 CAG leagues will pop up. Also it looks like there is zero interest in a competitive KZ2 clan, but I am still willing to lead that if others are down.[/QUOTE]I know a few interested (maybe like 5-6. I know you, mdam, Shini, phoenix_azure, etc. will be there. I know others who may be interested also). I expect the clan to be smaller, but more active.

Yes, MLB09 Leagues will definitely happen, and I'll definitely make sure to directly link to the thread here.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']I know a few interested (maybe like 5-6. I know you, mdam, Shini, phoenix_azure, etc. will be there. I know others who may be interested also). I expect the clan to be smaller, but more active.

Yes, MLB09 Leagues will definitely happen, and I'll definitely make sure to directly link to the thread here.[/quote]

Sounds good. We will just start out as a clan within the clan and if the interest is there I can start an additional one

[quote name='smiggity']Sounds good. We will just start out as a clan within the clan and if the interest is there I can start an additional one[/quote]
Yo dawg I heard you like playing video games online with friends, so I put a clan in your clan so you can play video games online with friends while playing video games online with friends. :lol:
cpfpyd2.gif

[quote name='mguiddy']Yo dawg I heard you like playing video games online with friends, so I put a clan in your clan so you can play video games online with friends while playing video games online with friends. :lol:
cpfpyd2.gif
[/quote]

facepalm4.jpg

:lol:

[quote name='mguiddy']Yo dawg I heard you like playing video games online with friends, so I put a clan in your clan so you can play video games online with friends while playing video games online with friends. :lol:
cpfpyd2.gif
[/quote]

:lol::lol:

Metaly can we get some picture action??:lol:

PSN Name: WillieAames
CAG Name: Willie Aames
Time Zone: Eastern
Days, Time Available: Weekend days, some weeknights and late weekend nights
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Burnout, LBP
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Burnout
Favorite genres to play online: Sports, FPS, Racing

To let everyone know, I updated the master list. I am going to decide when to hold Bomberman ULTRA nights (since I lead the thread). But for the most part, I will just stick to MotorStorm: PR, R2, and Killzone 2 casual nights temporarily (probably). After Killzone 2, I probably won't take on any more game nights. I'm just going to leave it up to everyone else, but I'll still coordinate this thread. Mostly because I'm just trying to cut down my influence since I've been busy.

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']You can put Team Fortress 2 under the Inactive list.[/QUOTE]I made the change. Thanks a lot for running a TF2 night for a certain period of time (I really appreciate it). :) My list is somewhat updated, but not fully (I'll eventually get to it).

PSN Name: MSUHitman
CAG Name: MSUHitman
Nickname:
Headset: Official Sony PS3 headset
USB Camera: Playstation Eye (not on by default, ask and I will hook it up.)
Play Style: Pro/Recreation
Time Zone: Central
Days, Time Available: M, W, TH, SAT 7-midnight; TU 10-midnight; FRI 9-midnight
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: SSF2THDR, Wipeout HD, Calling All Cars, SC IV, MK vs. DC, MLB The Show, Warhawk, Eye of Judgement, Resistance 1
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: SSF2THDR, MLB The Show
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: SF IV/MLB The Show 09
Favorite genres to play online: Sports, shooter, fighting

PSN Name: TDKiller
CAG Name: xDARKx Knight
Nickname: Bob
Time Zone: GMT
Days, Time Available: Friday day, Saturday day and Sunday nights
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: LBP, Killzone 2 (when it comes out)
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: LBP (lol, the only one i have)
Favorite genres to play online: FPS

PSN Name: option-iv
CAG Name: option.iv
Nickname: option
Keyboard: Yes (wireless keypad)
Play Style: Heavy gamer
Time Zone: PST
Days, Time Available: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday Nights 7PM-11PM PST (10PM-2AM EST)
PS3 Online Multi-player Games Owned: Burnout Paradise, Street Fighter HD Remix, Socom Confrontation,
Motorstorm: Pacific Rift, Grand Theft Auto IV, Metal Gear Solid 4, Fight Night Round 3, Super Puzzle Fighter HD Remix
Current Favorite Multi-player Game: Street Fighter HD Remix
Most Anticipated Multi-player Game in 2009: Street Fighter IV
Favorite genres to play online: Fighting Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back