CAG SFIV Monthly Classic Tournament #2 PS3 Tournament Champion Suko32! from FGT

Heh I can't wait for the tourney today. I know im gonna suck but thats ok. It's all in good fun. I just beat a ryu player that was talking trash as soon as I popped in the room. He was like all "Let's go spinning beat, yr gunna get your ass kicked" Heh when i raped him I saw that he had zero bp. Haha.

Bobo still hasn't added me. I don't think half of the people realize that they were put back in the tourney.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']:lol: wait it's PST?

i might make it then at 10:30 EST[/quote]

PST = West Coast time.

If u can play your match within the first 15 mins of rd two ill let u slide cause i think theres a lot of drops for this tourney :(

hostile, PM your opponent oN CAG

[quote name='Furashu']PST = West Coast time.

If u can play your match within the first 15 mins of rd two ill let u slide cause i think theres a lot of drops for this tourney :(

hostile, PM your opponent oN CAG[/quote]

what is the time difference between EST and PST? 3 hours right? if so, I can make it.

[quote name='pinoyunggoy']furashu can i not take over someone who dropped?[/quote]

u can face suko32
because smallwind is at work right now.

Really ****ed up there with getting caught by the throw so many times and not knowing I wasn't suppose to keep duck blocking with Rufus' kick. I call bullshit on Zangief being able to grab me while I'm sweeping though :cry:

Good game and good luck. :)

[quote name='Furashu']GGS jest, surprised u switched to rose. i was expecting more cammy.
i won 2 outta 2 matches[/quote]
furashu, did you use boxer or blanka?

My bad on being late. I had forgotten about this and then my parents called to talk for an hour. Rolento and I just played and Rolento's Dan beat my Ryu.

We had some great matches, too bad the DLC isn't out yet so they could have been saved. Both matches went to the final round, with Rolento hitting Dan's Ultra to win both.

At the end of the second match, we were both low on life and both did our super's at the same time, and they went through each other. Of course since I can't get Ryu's Ultra off everytime I want to my move to counter Dan's blocked Super was an EX DP instead of Ryu's Ultra, and Rolento took full advantage as he should.

GG's Rolento and good luck in round 2 man.

Edit: I do take a moral victory for myself in that I hadn't played in a month and was competitive. That's all I ask of myself is to be competitive.

[quote name='Furashu']djdewicon, can u PM fleshribbon?
winner of Gigan vs beef can u pm darkkenpaichi dude
trajin can u pm mykevermin/esper15?[/quote]
I think kenpachi said in an earlier post that he wouldnt be able to get home till after the first round.

I contacted youruglyclone and he told me he didn't sign up for the tourney. I am going to try to contact Shadowrep but it seems he hasn't been active for a few days.

ggs bullish23,
i cant believe my ultras last hit didnt hit on the last round.

that honda vs blanka match was intense ...
then the blanka vs blanka, so close
then boxer vs blanka.

bread's done
Back