CAG SFIV Monthly Classic Tournament #2 PS3 Tournament Champion Suko32! from FGT

[quote name='MSUHitman']My bad on being late. I had forgotten about this and then my parents called to talk for an hour. Rolento and I just played and Rolento's Dan beat my Ryu.

We had some great matches, too bad the DLC isn't out yet so they could have been saved. Both matches went to the final round, with Rolento hitting Dan's Ultra to win both.

At the end of the second match, we were both low on life and both did our super's at the same time, and they went through each other. Of course since I can't get Ryu's Ultra off everytime I want to my move to counter Dan's blocked Super was an EX DP instead of Ryu's Ultra, and Rolento took full advantage as he should.

GG's Rolento and good luck in round 2 man.

Edit: I do take a moral victory for myself in that I hadn't played in a month and was competitive. That's all I ask of myself is to be competitive.[/quote]

GGs man and no problem. I'm patient so don't feel like you had to rush... I was a bit late as well anyway.

[quote name='option.iv']lol, I wouldn't call it rape. But yeah, I won 2 out of 3 matches. Great games imok. Let's play again another time.[/quote]
It's nothing personal. But it was a rape though. I didn't even beat you one round.

[quote name='Kuromimi']I'm out
GG Suko[/QUOTE]

GG's. You really kept me on my toes and I wouldn't be surprised if the outcome went in your favor next time.

I would have loved seeing that match with Kuromimi and suko_32. I wish we had some sort of replay for the game.

CAGbracket2-1.jpg

My apologies to professormurder and trajin. I didn't realize I was entered into the tournament. My fault for not checking this thread ahead of time.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Kinda sad that 1/2 of the elite 8 got in because they didn't have 2nd round matches. :(

Nothing against them just an observation.[/quote]

yeah...well thats what happens when people dont tell me theyre not signing up.

[quote name='trajin']lol am not ggs rolento damn dan had me scared for a moment:hot:[/quote]

good to hear since it's really hard to strike fear into opponents with Dan :lol:

this is ridiculous
two seeds dont show up and have a default to finals,

this is the last ps3 tournament for SF4 im going to run.
no one cares, im wasting my time managing this and the top players dont give a shit.

trajin didnt show for wahtever reason
roa is a no show

theres suppose to be a 3rd place game but trajin didnt show so bullish defaults

finals is Suko32 Vs Option-IV

grats to suko, he won 2 straight. Time for me to take a nice break from SFIV. Thanks everyone for showing up and thanks furashu for hosting this tourny, really appreciate it.

[quote name='trajin']on my behave i never got a pm or a invite on the ps3 i do care;)[/quote]

u werent ever logged into CAG though.

Ah I came late to the party. I didn't expect a 15 hour shift in my job :whistle2:( My apologies to bullish23 for making you wait.

Congrats suko_32!

I am sorry Furashu. My hours are pretty random on Thursdays and I didn't have access to a computer to say that I couldn't make it. I think it would have been best if the tournament was in a day and had people confirm before making the bracket. Thanks for organizing this and the other one. You know I wouldn't back out of a fight :) Yeah I am really sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Furashu I think it's just that people thought they had to sign up again to be in it. Since after the first one ended people were giving their login details. I think next time if you're going to keep all entries you should pm them at least a week before the tourney so they can say if they still want in or not.
Oh and congrats to all the winners.(That means everyone!)

bread's done
Back