CAG SFIV Monthly Classic Tournament #2 PS3 Tournament Champion Suko32! from FGT

Shannon_wright vs Smallwind round two.

This match is from 7:30- 9:30PM PST so u guys can play the match but as long as it is before 9:30PM PST

thanks for joining Suko32 and MSUhitman!

[quote name='trajin']am here i dont think jest is going to make it he told me last nite i'll have to wait and see;)[/quote]

well if he doesnt pm me or put in the thread by 730PM PST ull advance.
thanks for the heads up.

[quote name='Furashu']Shannon_wright vs Smallwind round two.

This match is from 7:30- 9:30PM PST so u guys can play the match but as long as it is before 9:30PM PST

thanks for joining Suko32 and MSUhitman![/QUOTE]

No problem! I had my 2 minutes of fun. Hopefully I'll stop having important school work whenever these tourney's start :whistle2:(

[quote name='suko_32']GG's Brett! mgs4_ocelot_08 won.

Sorry to disappoint Gigan, but I'm not taking this tourney seriously like when I play you :p[/quote]

Same to you. I sent you a PM explaining some stuff. Thanks for the match.

I think for the next tourney we should do best 2/3 matches. Like win 2 2/3 matches to advance. Only one 2/3 match seems too quick.

I've been sitting around waiting for thomaticus since around 5:30 or so. He hasn't responded to my friend request on the PSN. I have to leave right now, though. If he shows up between now and the end of round 1, you should just give him the bye. If he doesn't show up, I'll be back later for round 2.

[quote name='notorious_pip']I've been sitting around waiting for thomaticus since around 5:30 or so. He hasn't responded to my friend request on the PSN. I have to leave right now, though. If he shows up between now and the end of round 1, you should just give him the bye. If he doesn't show up, I'll be back later for round 2.[/quote]

ok thank for telling me!
ill pm ya ur result

[quote name='Furashu']good game Gaius317 lol[/QUOTE]

yeah gg. That match was too quick. I just started using balrog. I should have picked someone else to add some variety to our match.

Anyway, I am playing through RE5 with a friend. So whoever my opponent is needs to leave a post and I will pause my game to get ready for our matdh.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='notorious_pip']I've been sitting around waiting for thomaticus since around 5:30 or so. He hasn't responded to my friend request on the PSN. I have to leave right now, though. If he shows up between now and the end of round 1, you should just give him the bye. If he doesn't show up, I'll be back later for round 2.[/QUOTE]
To let you know, I don't see Thomaticus signed on my buddy list.

[quote name='Bretts31344']Any word from yuber108 or akimukwa? I would like to fight ASAP because I can't stay up too late tonight.[/quote]

if anything ull face yuber108 he messaged in here earlier stating akimuka isnt replying.

just wait till 730 PM PST though 30 more mins.

[quote name='Furashu']if anything ull face yuber108 he messaged in here earlier stating akimuka isnt replying.

just wait till 730 PM PST though 30 more mins.[/quote]

Sounds good, thanks.

thanks for joining Gigan and fleshribbon, till the next tourney!

hey bullish23 tommorrows matches start at 6:00 PM PST good job and thanks for joining.
if anything ull be vs jekki cause shadowrep and dj havent replied to my PMS

if u guys dont mind can u post who u use just so folks following the Tourney know who used who?

Round 2 Matches will start in 15 mins
1) SmallWind vs Shannon_wright
2) gauis317 vs optioniv

Most likely but not confirmed
1) trajin vs professor beef
2) yuber108 vs mgs4_ocelot_08
3) Esper15 vs Notorious_pip
4) Jekki gets another bye or plays a random stranger off the street

okay updated

CAGBRACKET-2.jpg

[quote name='Shannon_Wright']Smallwind You Are Taking Forever[/quote]
he has until 9:30 PM PST to play his match i suggest u PM him.

Thanks youruglyclone for joining and good job with the first rd win.

Roa tommorrow at 6:00 PM PST, ill update the brackets on the OP after this is done.

GG youruglyclone

Lots of work getting that icon :)

@Furashu

Gotcha! Hope I get home from work early and not some 12 hour shift again.

shannon_wright who did u guys use, just curious.

congrats on making it to the elite 8 guys

good job bretts, till the next tourney

hey yuber108 and roa u can play your match if ya want.

[quote name='Furashu']shannon_wright who did u guys use, just curious.

congrats on making it to the elite 8 guys

good job bretts, till the next tourney

hey yuber108 and roa u can play your match if ya want.[/quote]

Thanks for organizing this. It's so much work. I need to practice up again. I took a break and got addicted to KZ2. I didn't land a single ultra tonight...

oh cool alright shannon_wright just be back here tommorrow at 6:00PM PST
and ull face the winner of professor beef vs trajin

just wanted to remind u guys that the result of this tournament determines the seeds for next tournament.

thanks for joining Esper15, congrats pip for making it to the elite 8.

thanks everyone for being so cooperative and making this run smoothly

only a few FGT folk left!

bread's done
Back