CAG SFIV Monthly Classic Tournament #2 PS3 Tournament Champion Suko32! from FGT

[quote name='Azumangaman']I'm glad to see there is such a solid turnout!
I hope the 360 is the same :)[/quote]

im trying to get more people to join for the 360 tournament would u mind posting in the 360 SFIV to remind them to sign up with a link and date?

[quote name='Furashu']just wanted to remind u guys that the result of this tournament determines the seeds for next tournament.

thanks for joining Esper15, congrats pip for making it to the elite 8.

thanks everyone for being so cooperative and making this run smoothly

only a few FGT folk left![/quote]
Maybe we should do 2 2/3 matches next time. It doesn't really take that long to do a match.
Congrats on all who made the elite 8 and those(like meT_T) that didn't.

[quote name='Furashu']just wanted to remind u guys that the result of this tournament determines the seeds for next tournament.

thanks for joining Esper15, congrats pip for making it to the elite 8.

thanks everyone for being so cooperative and making this run smoothly

only a few FGT folk left![/QUOTE]

FGT ftw!

yuber108 won me against Balrog

GG. I felt like my moves were read out throughout the match. :)

I didn't think I was going to win Round 2.

[quote name='imok']Maybe we should do 2 2/3 matches next time. It doesn't really take that long to do a match.
Congrats on all who made the elite 8 and those(like meT_T) that didn't.[/quote]

yeah next months tourney will be

winner of 2 outta 3 matches with best 2 outta 3 rounds.
30 minute timeframe and one day only.

thats what im aiming for at least.

congrats yuber108,

wow #1 seed has fallen.
and the #2 seed.

good job Roa, u have 2 tourney victories under your belt though! thanks for joining, till next tourney!:)

option.iv won

Great game Gaius317, very nice Sagat you have there.

edit:
[quote name='Furashu']can someone PM professorbeef? i havent heard from him yet.[/QUOTE]
Beef hasn't shown up on my buddy list yet.

For some reason I always have trouble with Blanka and Balrog (Boxer). But Kuromimi's Boxer was top notch. That was a nice combo how you got me in the first match.

@Furashu
Thanks for organizing this. I was going to be beaten sooner or later :) I thought Esper was going to advance as well. GGs

[quote name='Furashu']yeah next months tourney will be

winner of 2 outta 3 matches with best 2 outta 3 rounds.
30 minute timeframe and one day only.

thats what im aiming for at least.

congrats yuber108,

wow #1 seed has fallen.
and the #2 seed.

good job Roa, u have 2 tourney victories under your belt though! thanks for joining, till next tourney!:)[/quote]
Yea that sounds a bit more fair and efficent. If you do it on a weekend could you keep it around the same time? Cause of work and all?

[quote name='imok']Wait gigan didn't you say bullish disconnected in a game where he was about to lose?[/quote]

Drama!!! uh oh

[quote name='Shannon_Wright']good game msuhitman.[/quote]

Nice job man, I hadn't played the game in 2-3 weeks and you exploited it as you should of. You must have been wondering why I was making random jump kicks backwards when I was actually trying to do hurricane kicks. :)

I tried to mix fireball speeds but an average Shoto like me is usually going to get beaten by a good Balrog. I'm just glad I won a round.

[quote name='Azumangaman']Sent a message to the 360 SFIV thread!
So is this tourney just ONE match, best 2/3 ROUNDS?[/quote]

yes for this first 360 tourney next week it is only ONE match, best 2 outta 3 rounds

Next months will be best 2 outta 3 matches with best 2 outta 3 rds.

[quote name='imok']Wait gigan didn't you say bullish disconnected in a game where he was about to lose?[/QUOTE]

no, i said he logged off as soon as i added him as a friend and sent an invite. he got back on no more that 45 minutes later and lariat'd me

[quote name='Roa']For some reason I always have trouble with Blanka and Balrog (Boxer). But Kuromimi's Boxer was top notch. That was a nice combo how you got me in the first match.
[/quote]
The first round was very close. One more hit for me and I was done. Good game though I never fought against claw before.

[quote name='gigan54']no, i said he logged off as soon as i added him as a friend and sent an invite. he got back on no more that 45 minutes later and lariat'd me[/quote]
Ah ok. I thought you said you were playing a match with him and then he logged off. My bad. Did he use blanka against you as well?

just waiting on Jekki vs Djboba which i assume dj wont show up for wahtever reason.

also can someone like call professorbeef? lol

35 mins to go.

no. i picked honda and he picked zangief. he kept me at bay with lariats from time to time. it got down to both of us having our last sliver of life and i acted too early with a headbutt.

we then played a couple more matches. i won the rest

lame................
guess ya advance unless u wanna play him sometime before 6pm pst tommorrow.

if u guys do please PM me.

jekki advances with 2 byes LOL
dam jekki u scaring off your opponents.

updated

congrats to those who made it to the elite8!

bracket.jpg

Sorry for not being around today. I have been taking care of my mom this week. I barely get time to sleep at this point. Seeing as I probably would have played Jekki, I probably would have lost to him anyway.

hmm i added my guy to vs did not come online me thinks... or add me?

OH JUST SAW! ok no problems djbooba hope your mum feels better.

i guess my dates and time since living in the UK was off xD! dammit!

thanks guys sorry i just woke up from a nap lol.

thanks for joining shannon_wright you did really well.
good luck on your next match trajin.

we are waiting for bullish23 vs Jekki
and

notorious_pip vs optioniv

Yeah, you've got an excellent Dhalsim. I honestly don't have the reflexes to counter the teleporting. Great game man, my heart was beating towards the end.

congrats optioniv for making it to the final four.

please contact yuber108 for your match.

hey trajin i just pmed jekki and will pm bullish u will play winner of that match.

congrats for making it to the final four.

still working out the kinks on prizes..

if trajin will allow it i will give jekki until 7:15 to play the match against bullish23 cause i dont really want to default someone to the final four since this is a tournament.

trajin what do u say?

dont forget this will determine seeds for next months tourney

so trajin, option.iv and yuber u will be guranteed top 4 seeds.

Okay so heres the situation.

I am giving Jekki Until 7:15 PM PST to play his match vs bullish23

if he doesnt show or play the match by that time Bullish23 will advance.

so after 7:15 PM PST it will be trajin vs bullish23 IF jekki doesnt show.

and the person who doesnt win the match of that final four will face option.iv to determine the #3 seed for next months tourney

that match will be played at the same time as the grand final.

thanks guys

visual update
CAGBRACKET-3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kuromimi']Good game option.iv! You have a tricky bison. It looks like i am advancing to the next round.[/quote]

congrats Kuromimi for making it to the Grand Finals :applause:

good job option.iv for making it to the final four, but u still have your match to determine who is the #3 seed and #4 seed.

bread's done
Back