CAG Survey: $1,000 in Amazon gift cards up for grabs - Ends 2/9

I joined this site about a day after visiting it.

I don't think people who aren't registered should be able to do anything on here, including being able to see anything. Its more about having respect to other people (you get to be a part of deals/sweepstakes/etc) instead of just going around and just doing things for yourself, while not even acknowledging that you participated in anything.

I agree.
Unless 5 people were lurkers who don't post.
They were all e-mailed and that's that.

I'd like to see at least some CAGS, who have been here & contributed, to say "I WON :eek:)"

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']lilboo, with all your 6 year CAG status, do I count as someone who has contributed :roll:[/QUOTE]

And why wouldn't you? :roll:
Did you win something?

[quote name='lilboo']And why wouldn't you? :roll:
Did you win something?[/QUOTE]

Bah, don't tease me. I couldn't win Who Wants to be a Millionare if that was the only question.

Gonna say lurkers are getting a bad rap.I joined CAG immediately,but I don't always join every forum I read.And I'd rather people (NOT HERE,but other forums) not post stupid sh!t just to get a post count up,so they can brag about posting 877987888 times.Quality,not quantity,folks ;)

Well, lurkers don't contribute anything to the CAG community, they just take the deals others give them. One can only hope they at least use the CAG referral links when making their purchases.

I would also like to +1 a polite request to Cheapy to try and find out if the contest can officially be declared over and that all winners were already contacted. Seems only fair.

As someone mentioned earlier,lurkers sometimes lurk just until they have something of worth to say.And while I wanted to win just like everyone else,I'm guessing this survey and plenty of people taking it,was of value to Cheapy & this website.
That said... Who won already???
PS I'm off to join an AV forum I've been lurk...er visiting,so I can post some info I got today,Cheers & good luck to everyone.

[quote name='DarkZion']I hope this wasn't a mistake and 2/9 doesn't actually mean September 2...[/quote]
That would be an epic fail...

[quote name='lilboo']This is really ridiculous.[/quote]

RIDICULOUS?

Calm the fuck down, free is free. You aren't owed jack shit.

[quote name='help1']RIDICULOUS?

Calm the fuck down, free is free. You aren't owed jack shit.[/quote]
I think he was referring to winners not being announced yet...

You should probably take your own advice.

I actually wouldn't be quick to call it free considering it's a symbiotic relationship.

I just got an email saying that I was one of the winners. They didn't tell me which card I won yet. They just asked for my shipping address and telephone number.

I'm excited, even if it is the $50. I never win anything.

[quote name='electronicthroat']I just got an email saying that I was one of the winners. They didn't tell me which card I won yet. They just asked for my shipping address and telephone number.

I'm excited, even if it is the $50. I never win anything.[/quote]

Me too. I can't believe I actually won something. I don't ever win shit. When you replied back did you ask which one you won?

[quote name='deszaras']Me too. I can't believe I actually won something. I don't ever win shit. When you replied back did you ask which one you won?[/quote]

No I didn't. I figured they probably wouldn't tell me through email. But maybe they would have. I just didn't ask. I was just excited about winning something that I replied right away.

Why did I just get this contest on my RSS feed only an hour ago? That's annoying... you know, publishing an article 6 days later than the contest ends.

[quote name='kstrike155']Why did I just get this contest on my RSS feed only an hour ago? That's annoying... you know, publishing an article 6 days later than the contest ends.[/QUOTE]

There were ads and a banner on the top of the page for like a week.

[quote name='kstrike155']Why did I just get this contest on my RSS feed only an hour ago? That's annoying... you know, publishing an article 6 days later than the contest ends.[/quote]

You got it when it was posted originally...you just got it again today because we had a db problem. Sorry about that.

All of the winners have been notified and 5 out of the 7 have responded.

[quote name='CheapyD']You got it when it was posted originally...you just got it again today because we had a db problem. Sorry about that.

All of the winners have been notified and 5 out of the 7 have responded.[/quote]

Ah damn... guess I didn't pay well-enough attention when it was originally posted.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']There were ads and a banner on the top of the page for like a week.[/quote]

The whole point of using RSS feeds is so that I don't have to go to the site, so I never saw it.

You have one page where you can read all of your news/sites.

bread's done
Back