CAG Uncharted 2 Clan. - 1/16/10 Saturday @ 7PST/10EST

enjoyed playing playing for the little time i did. but i was falling alseep. had a long day yesterday and wasn't going to play but decided to see how everything went. can't wait until next week when we all have the retail copy.

[quote name='blader16']We'll spare your ass from total anahilation. But if you insist.... IT'S ON!

What date/time? And who are these lvl 1 friends of yours that your gonna bring?[/QUOTE]

We're going to shit on you, stupid.

i had awesome chain reaction. just for kicks, i was playing my brother's account. i leveled his character from level 1 to 7 before this game. level 7 still has crappy boosters.

the chain reaction match sorted the teams. my team had me (level 7), two blues (14 and 15?) and two more greens! the other had a purple (level 50), silver (48), two oranges and a level one. it was a temple chain reaction game and we were playing as the heroes. as usual, my noncag team didn't know what they were doing. they managed to capture 5. but i had to capture 4. i stayed at 4 for 2 minutes with 5 captures on it alone while killing that 48 twice. it sucked because when i would capture 4 my team couldn't capture 3. eventually, the level 50 guy got me. at that point, i thought the game would end really soon.

interestingly enough, my teammates managed to capture 3. the game turned into a 3 vs 2 fight. i managed to make my way up the back post along 4. grabbed the shotgun as 2 was being captured by the opponents. at 2, the level 50 was retreating from 1 on 1 duel by strafing up the stairs. i just happened to shotgun from the hip his ass as he was backing up the stairs (walking in front of me). Then we captured 2. I shotgun/whip the level 48. my other teammate got rpg'ed. i waltzed into 1 and was about to kill the other team's guy guarding the other entrance way into the hallway. i thought better of it because i didnt want to risk getting a kill but losing match. in hindsight, the guy was a level 1 that probably didn't want what was going on. so i got lucky.

the match took less than 3 minutes. after the match, the level 48 said "What?!" and the level 50 said "thats hillarious." so beware of "Greens" surprising you.

and i finally got the chance to use the cinema feature on it. any tips on using it?

Sorry guys, there's a 95% chance I won't make it. So don't count on me. I doubt there will be a big turnout either way, since some people won't wanna play the MP till thy beat the SP, & some people won't have boughten the game yet... But If you guys really want to have a game. I'll try and see how many people can for sure make it & then I'll forward whoever wants to host that list.

@traken and his team on dumbfuck goonies.

Well have to play some other time.

[quote name='blader16']Sorry guys, there's a 95% chance I won't make it. So don't count on me. I doubt there will be a big turnout either way, since some people won't wanna play the MP till thy beat the SP, & some people won't have boughten the game yet... But If you guys really want to have a game. I'll try and see how many people can for sure make it & then I'll forward whoever wants to host that list.

Well have to play some other time.[/QUOTE]
Sign me up dude.

[quote name='blader16']Sorry guys, there's a 95% chance I won't make it. So don't count on me. I doubt there will be a big turnout either way, since some people won't wanna play the MP till thy beat the SP, & some people won't have boughten the game yet... But If you guys really want to have a game. I'll try and see how many people can for sure make it & then I'll forward whoever wants to host that list.

Well have to play some other time.[/QUOTE]
Does that mean you're not going to face Traken and his friends after you said you were going to annihilate them?

I hope not because that's on record.

[quote name='blader16']Well let the scores speak for themselves.... And the pancakes I make for you guys since we'll win.[/QUOTE]
Glad you're playing, I hope you beat those guys.

bladder - in case you didnt get the updated (from ps blog):

I know we had a contest running with a chance to win 10 Fortune Hunter Editions every day Saturday through Monday…so here is what we’re going to do. For Saturday and Sunday we’re going to increase the number of Fortune Hunter Edition prizes from 10 to 20 each day. For Monday, we’re going to honor the contest by drawing 10 winners from all those who logged on this morning.

Chances to win the Fortune Hunter Edition don’t stop there. This weekend, if you own the game and are planning to play online, we’ll be randomly drawing names Friday – Sunday with a total of 30 Fortune Hunter Editions up for grabs. Contest rules to follow. Keep checking back to the Blog for more ways to win the Fortune Hunter Edition.

I got a few multi-player games in last night, and it was better than expected. Played for about 2 hours and made it to level 10. Quick question, what are some of your preferred booster perks? I have the revenge one unlocked via preorder bonus, but it costs 134K. Should I save up for it or spend on boosts like long gun accuracy?

I'll definitely be playing almost every night. So anyone up for a practice or scrimmage, invite me or friend request me.

Anyone want to play some today/tonight? I'm sick of playing with the standard retards online that do nothing but backstab their team. I was just playing plunder, working my ass off to get that damn idol into our base, and this idiot on our team kept throwing it off the edge so it would reset. He had to have done this about five or six times.

[quote name='SEH']Anyone want to play some today/tonight? I'm sick of playing with the standard retards online that do nothing but backstab their team. I was just playing plunder, working my ass off to get that damn idol into our base, and this idiot on our team kept throwing it off the edge so it would reset. He had to have done this about five or six times.[/QUOTE]

I can play some after 3:30 or so PST if you'll be around.

[quote name='Magus8472']I can play some after 3:30 or so PST if you'll be around.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I should be online.

I went through and added a bunch of people from the list in the first post, so if you're online and see me playing UC2, feel free to send me an invite.

I would almost never be able to make Saturday nights due to work but if anyone wants to add me, feel free. I am normally on after 9pm central time. Send a message saying you are from CAG.

[quote name='enufs8d']bladder - in case you didnt get the updated (from ps blog):

I know we had a contest running with a chance to win 10 Fortune Hunter Editions every day Saturday through Monday…so here is what we’re going to do. For Saturday and Sunday we’re going to increase the number of Fortune Hunter Edition prizes from 10 to 20 each day. For Monday, we’re going to honor the contest by drawing 10 winners from all those who logged on this morning.

Chances to win the Fortune Hunter Edition don’t stop there. This weekend, if you own the game and are planning to play online, we’ll be randomly drawing names Friday – Sunday with a total of 30 Fortune Hunter Editions up for grabs. Contest rules to follow. Keep checking back to the Blog for more ways to win the Fortune Hunter Edition.[/QUOTE]Sick, thanks for the update.

[quote name='Trakan']So blader, you want to have our match tonight or tomorrow?[/QUOTE]Lol, sorry to sound even more pussyish. But I want to beat the SP first before i play some MP. Sorry dude. I'll post when i beat the SP.

trakan - have you and crew started MP? how does rank work? I don't want to start ranked games until i get down the irons from nonranked. otherwise, i suspect im just an easy kill.

and i prefer chain reaction over kill of the hill because there's more strategy involved and i like how things can swing in CR.

[quote name='enufs8d']trakan - have you and crew started MP? how does rank work? I don't want to start ranked games until i get down the irons from nonranked. otherwise, i suspect im just an easy kill.

and i prefer chain reaction over kill of the hill because there's more strategy involved and i like how things can swing in CR.[/QUOTE]

I think "Ranked" is just a playlist with all the gametypes.

Every gametype is ranked.

[quote name='enufs8d']i played a ranked game and found myself against a team with trakan. we lost. my team sucked. i tried. is this an omen of things to come against trakan? ha[/QUOTE]

Believe it.

I just realized I haven't played The Plaza once since getting this game... and I have played over 50 matches.

Also - what are there an insane amount of newbs? It is crazy. And everyone that plays as Elena always completely sucks. And I always feel like there is a little girl playing her.

[quote name='blader16']Where the hell is this option to get my cash for beatig U1?[/QUOTE]

Oh yea, I randomly found that. It is at the store on the main menu and you press triangle. I think that is right...

[quote name='DarkNessBear']I just realized I haven't played The Plaza once since getting this game... and I have played over 50 matches.

Also - what are there an insane amount of newbs? It is crazy. And everyone that plays as Elena always completely sucks. And I always feel like there is a little girl playing her.

Oh yea, I randomly found that. It is at the store on the main menu and you press triangle. I think that is right...[/QUOTE]

I play as Elena and I'm not a noob.:lol:

There are a ton of shitties online though. They just seem to have no clue as to what to do...ever. Also, is it just me, or are everyone elses games also filled with people who speak Spanish? Every game I'm in, four of the five people who have mics, all speak Spanish.

Also, I'm definitely in for tomorrow night. Whoever is hosting, send me an invite (SlurringRhythms).

Yea, I encounter similar numbers of non-english speakers. A lot of the times it doesn't even sound like spanish. I'm pretty sure this girl was Russian... Is it suppose to connect to other countries?

i gotten in the bad habit of using the taunts after kills... too much. i love it when i slap around those level 30s and they start complaining and name calling.. you homosexual or worse terms imagined by these tweens. i wonder if this is what playing halo is like.

kill, then kiss.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Yea, I encounter similar numbers of non-english speakers. A lot of the times it doesn't even sound like spanish. I'm pretty sure this girl was Russian... Is it suppose to connect to other countries?[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining. I enjoy beating up on Frenchmen in particular.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Weird - I just started joining a game and Wotcher all the sudden was with me. How does that work? Anyways, Chain reaction is the dumbest mode.[/QUOTE]

don't tell bladder/RideRome that. he loves those 1-2 minute CR matches to death.

when you click triangle to party up, highlight a person's name.

its pretty cool because it tells you what they're playing and how much time is left remaining. this alone is truly revolutionary. it should probably be mentioned the op or something. if you want to party with someone, then at least you know how long you have to wait.

well, i saw that you were online. stalked you until you had u2 running. highlighted your name and it gives you the option of invite to party. but this time, i had the additional option of join party.

[quote name='sotc1988']Sounds like there's not going to be a game this week...[/QUOTE]

Why not? All it takes is someone to get online and send out invites. Hell, if nobody else wants to do it, I'll send out invites.

[quote name='enufs8d']don't tell bladder/RideRome that. he loves those 1-2 minute CR matches to death.

when you click triangle to party up, highlight a person's name.

its pretty cool because it tells you what they're playing and how much time is left remaining. this alone is truly revolutionary. it should probably be mentioned the op or something. if you want to party with someone, then at least you know how long you have to wait.

well, i saw that you were online. stalked you until you had u2 running. highlighted your name and it gives you the option of invite to party. but this time, i had the additional option of join party.[/QUOTE]

Oh - that is cool. We should do it again! It is just more fun playing with players that I actually have connections with. I may play some more in the next hour or so. Send me an invite! (say you are from CAG/U2).

PSN: DarknessBear

bread's done
Back