CAG Uncharted 2 Clan. - 1/16/10 Saturday @ 7PST/10EST

Thursday night ,Wednesday and/or Sunday

When the full game comes out, i was in the beta so i can wait.
I am down for Co-op and MP.

it was good to be playin wit u guys last night.
BTW, Randy u should put your psn in your name, makes it a bit easier for you to be added by ppl (that is unless ur avoiding random adds or some other reason, which is totally cool)

Wow, this was probably the most fun i've had in a clan night. Especially the part where we had 3 guys about to cap the last flag in 'chain reaction' and it was about 0.1 seconds away from capping/winning and a guy decides to throw a gernade and kill all 3 of us.

I'm really liking the cooperation/teamwork that this game uses if you all have mics.

But my biggest/only problem with this beta is that they didn't include FFA mode. I mainly want it for these clan nights, so we can talk to the other players, not just who's on your team.

Also, if this cinema mode actually turns out to be good, I plan on making a mini movie of the best moments of the clan nights.

I have that one video clip saved from last night. Do you have dazzle or something to record with? I guess the cinema only lets you replay the clips and send them to friends, not actually record from them. So if you have some setup to record I'll send it over to you.

When I get back home in about an hour, I'll look into what you can do with just the Uncharted software.

Also, does anybody know where the video gets uploaded when you upload it?

[quote name='nfs3freak']BTW, Randy u should put your psn in your name, makes it a bit easier for you to be added by ppl (that is unless ur avoiding random adds or some other reason, which is totally cool)[/QUOTE]

It's over there on the left, isn't it? ;)

right. announcing you have it when pretty much everyone here is playing the demo and the release date for us is oct 13.
you can just play it alone while we wait and play the demo with the cag guys

Come join D36, delan, & me while we tear shit up. We win probly 9/10 games we play. We usually play atleast every other game from 11-2am EST.

hit us up. tomorrow's gonna be real good, i been gettin lazy durin the week (work's overnight so kind'a tough to play at night sometimes).

Yeah, tomorrows for sure gonna be good. And I was wondering why I didn't see you that much.

Also, can anybody not make Saturdays?

I doubt I'll be on tomorrow night. I've been ridiculously sick, so I'm not doing much aside from lying down and sleeping. Hopefully I can recover by the time Tuesday rolls around though.

then come be sick and play some uncharted 2 bro, u'll feel better i promise. ha nah, feel better man. hopefully we'll see ya on.

You guys want to play a custom match against my team when the retail game comes out?

You and your flunkies vs. me and the Revolution.

We'll spare your ass from total anahilation. But if you insist.... IT'S ON!

What date/time? And who are these lvl 1 friends of yours that your gonna bring?

I'm thinking late next week. Like sometime between Thursday - Saturday.

Don't worry about who I'm bringin', I got some teammates. Just worry about findin' your own.

Can I be added? I'll be picking this game up at launch. I voted for Sat. but any day but Sunday works well for me.

My user name is: stusjb137

[quote name='blader16']We'll spare your ass from total anahilation. But if you insist.... IT'S ON!

What date/time? And who are these lvl 1 friends of yours that your gonna bring?[/QUOTE]
I want to see more posts like this.

[quote name='Trakan']You guys want to play a custom match against my team when the retail game comes out?

You and your flunkies vs. me and the Revolution.[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Winner makes pancakes?

They better start making the mix.... And I'd like mine with maple syrup. And also, if you'd go as far as putting a strawberry ontop, that would be swell...

[quote name='TruthinessFC']Winner makes pancakes?[/QUOTE]Traken, what do you want on your pancakes? I'm gonna be heading to the store anyways, so I'll pick up w/e you guys want on yours. And also, get the orders of your teammates.

Here's whats on my menu. (Click the pancakes tab.)

[quote name='blader16']Do you wanna be added to this clan?[/QUOTE]

Sure, I am 50/50 on buying it though. Im EST, what is your PSN? I'll add you.

it was great. its refreshing to have teamwork and communcation on a team. im so used to one or two other people working together or the all rambos...

well, in our closest and longest chain reaction game, there was a level 50+ and a 30. during the end, i managed to take 3. it proved crucial because 4 and 5 fell right afterwards. after the game, i got a psn pm from the lvl 50 saying "nice cheat." i still dont know what he meant. i presumed he meant playing against 5 elenas. Or he could have meant the swing at the end. i replied back, "gg to you too." it was the best chain reaction game that i remember... you know, one that doesnt end in 30 seconds.

ive been on the other end of the 30 second chain games too. they're frustrating because your load time waiting to get into a match was probably longer the game time.

Here are all the game modes in the final game:Death Match (Shoot your enemies in the face)
Elimination (Eliminate Other team)
Plunder (Fight for treasure)
Turf War (Hold as many zones as you can)
King of the Hill (Hold the Hill)
Chain Reaction (Captures the zones in order)
Survival (Survive the waves of Soldier)
Gold Rush (Steal the treasure from the soldiers)
Co-op (Survive with your friends)
Machinima (Machinima mode)

it sounds like king of the hill is a free for all(FFA) game mode. But I'm still bummed that they didn't put a straight out FFA mode.

Also, here's a post from ND regarding DLC; http://m.kotaku.com/site?sid=kotaku...uncharted-2-multiplayer?op=post&refId=5376467

He said "more maps & more MODES". I'm hoping that will be FFA

bread's done
Back