CAG Uncharted 2 Clan. - 1/16/10 Saturday @ 7PST/10EST

Played a few games with wotcher. We had a couple of good games on Chain Reaction, Plunder, and the King of the Hill match we played. Our opponents were leading by 48 points, while we were stuck at 18 points. Somehow, everyone on our team was clutch, thus we won 50 to 48. Good games.

So close to lvl 14. I just need to get 'down the irons' booster and i'm set. :)

Wow -- I don't believe the stat tracking is accurate...

How do I have a 2.62 K/D ration (622 kills, 237 deaths)? Part of my disbelief must stem from a 0 Kills/15 Deaths match I had the first day I got it.

At least my Level Number is correct... Go me?

Edit: I just checked my stats under the Weapons tab, and it says I have 221 kills vs. 220 deaths. So there must still be some bugs in their stat tracking.

Alright, well, since nobody else has volunteered, I'll do the hosting tonight. I'm just going to jump on tonight and send out invites. I already have most of the people from the main page on my friends list, but if you aren't on there and want in, be sure to add me (SlurringRhythms).

Don't forget esper15 & nuness1988. I need to add them to the list, but I'm on my ihpone & won't be back to my computer till tomorrow night.

Alright, I'll add Slurring to my friends list and I'll be there tonight.

And eco, that may be including your k/d ratio from co-op.

[quote name='Ecofreak']Wow -- I don't believe the stat tracking is accurate...

How do I have a 2.62 K/D ration (622 kills, 237 deaths)? Part of my disbelief must stem from a 0 Kills/15 Deaths match I had the first day I got it.

At least my Level Number is correct... Go me?

Edit: I just checked my stats under the Weapons tab, and it says I have 221 kills vs. 220 deaths. So there must still be some bugs in their stat tracking.[/QUOTE]

The main page combines co-op and competitive stats (for some reason), but the weapons page just uses the competitive ones.

well does it look like tonight there'll be more than 10 ppl playin?
i'm tempted to say we just fill up five, and ppl add each other so there are multiple parties...but that's probably rly stupid and hard to get set up.

i'm greedy tho, wantin to rank up as quick as i can.

[quote name='Esper']Played a few games with wotcher. We had a couple of good games on Chain Reaction, Plunder, and the King of the Hill match we played. Our opponents were leading by 48 points, while we were stuck at 18 points. Somehow, everyone on our team was clutch, thus we won 50 to 48. Good games.

So close to lvl 14. I just need to get 'down the irons' booster and i'm set. :)[/QUOTE]

it was an awesome game. i suspect the thing that got us close was when i took a capture zone and held on for dear life/sucked it dried.

when we stopped, i got the invitation from darknessbear. hopefully next time we can all play together.

dont forget you can save and edit your favorite games in cinema mode.

has anyone tried the negative boosters?

God I hate playing plunder on Lost City. 95% of the people who play on it, have no clue that there are stairs that lead right up to where you need to drop the treasure. I'm so sick of getting it to the stairs only to die, and have the rest of the team take it back across the map and up the long way where you have to throw it up like three levels.

[quote name='SEH']God I hate playing plunder on Lost City. 95% of the people who play on it, have no clue that there are stairs that lead right up to where you need to drop the treasure. I'm so sick of getting it to the stairs only to die, and have the rest of the team take it back across the map and up the long way where you have to throw it up like three levels.[/QUOTE]
Ugh, that is the worst.

Bump for game in 30 mins.

Seh (slurringrythms) has volunteered to host, so send him a PSN friends request if you want to play.

Good games tonight. We played quite a few and I think we lost a total of two, maybe three? One we got dominated pretty badly (50-1 lol), but for the most part, we kicked ass. Definitely looking forward to doing this again.

does someone know to how to merge groups/parties? the answer to this definitely needs to be on the op faq or something. i had this problem coming up again and again.

earlier tonight, i was in the socom crew party (3 to 4 members). then i received a invite from bobo2k4 with his party of 3. so what should i have done?
a. accepted his invite?
would i then ditch my current party?
b. send him an invite to our party?
would the rest of his party members join our party?
c. other alternatives?

and why isn't there a clan feature?

it seems that five is the magic number in your party. with five, you have a full team for all events. and what happens when there's more than ten of us for a clan night? all the games that ive seen so far can only accommodate ten. .

you guys did end too early! i joined my party around 8:15 pm pst.

and i can't wait to "busta cap" someone with donut drake, gold guns, and negative boosters.

Last edited by a moderator:
ah. i'll add them ppl soon. i was wonderin why there wasn't a cag night, but forgot riderome u weren't gonna be playin. sounded like a short night too.

seems like with connecting, if you are party leader and have ppl in your party, if you accept an invite, it brings them along. I think...it did in the beta anyway.

sucks without a clan feature for sure. it won't be implemented tho.

and yeah. 5 is the magic one. for ranking or playing on public servers anyway.
gotta get ppl together to hit up in groups of 5, tear it up out there with some teamwork and mics.

How'd it go? How many people did you get?

And when I get back, I'll look more into how the party system works.

Also, if we get more than 5 we can split up into 2 groups to stay public and then like ever 2 games we would exchange people. Or just stay in 1 and do some privates.

man i laid down at 7pm cst (2 hrs till game) & woke up @ 2am. sucks. was really looking forward to leveling up some. next sat ill just stay up & be tired lol.

[quote name='blader16']How'd it go? How many people did you get?

And when I get back, I'll look more into how the party system works.

Also, if we get more than 5 we can split up into 2 groups to stay public and then like ever 2 games we would exchange people. Or just stay in 1 and do some privates.[/QUOTE]

There were about seven of us in rotation. We'd have five, lose one, another would join, lose one, and another would join. Doing my best to remember off the top of my head, but I think it was:

Me
bobo2k4
DrRockenstein
Balphon
uhoh_evo
nuness1988

I believe there was one more, but I cant think of who it was for the life of me. The majority of us played from like 9:00-11:30 or so.

then i saw you guys. i checked who was in bobo's party. i tried to join your group with our group with no success.

K, I just finished the SP, now I'm gonna be playing alot of MP

very very good ending IMO. But it left me hunger for some uncharted 3.

[quote name='enufs8d']youre always on.[/QUOTE]

yep. its true. gotta keep pushin the ranks. i'll finish sp probably next week. i been findin good players to push parties with online so it's been alright. or sad. however way u see/take it.

I plan on putting a decent amount of time into capturing the funniest screens from my games. And then uploading them to my photobucket for all you to enjoy.

Like check out this cool picture. That was taken from this U2 thread on the official PS3 forums.

Sorry for flaking out on ya blader. Had good games earlier. I have to write a paper that's due tomorrow morning.

Also, ggs to MisterB and Gold in Co-op Survival arena. Too many heavy and shield soldiers on screen. Crazy.

[quote name='Esper']Sorry for flaking out on ya blader. Had good games earlier. I have to write a paper that's due tomorrow morning.[/QUOTE]Ha, I backed out first, but w/e. Hope we can play again sometime before Saturday.

I don't think I'll be showing up to clan matches. I get disconnected every time, so there really is no point :( Anyone have any suggestions on improving connection to the PSN?

If anyone wants to play through co-op, be sure to add me. I'm usually free on Monday and Wednesday nights at 9PM EST til about 3 AM, and the same timeframe for some Friday's.

If you add me, PLEASE INCLUDE A MESSAGE ON PSN OR SEND ME A PM ON HERE! I would at least like to know someone from CAG is adding me.

[quote name='Invin']I don't think I'll be showing up to clan matches. I get disconnected every time, so there really is no point :( Anyone have any suggestions on improving connection to the PSN?[/QUOTE]

Make sure TCP 10070-10080 and UDP 10070 aren't blocked going to your PS3. I was having lots of trouble connecting to the servers for this game until I forwarded those ports.

bread's done
Back