No not really :lol:

I'm the passenger

[quote name='crazytalkx']I'm the driver
Dykes_on_b_m1195507.jpg

No not really :lol:

I'm the passenger
[/quote]

:rofl:

Im beginning to think Im the only female that frequents these boards, and if thats the case... what does that make me? Are there really that few gamer girls that have nothing else better to do? Eh..oh well. Why would any guy want to pose as a woman online anyway? Unless they are gay and wanting the attention? Just dont understand it.

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Im beginning to think Im the only female that frequents these boards[/quote]

There's also xChika, Dead of Knight and Demolition Man.

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Im beginning to think Im the only female that frequents these boards.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, well you're not.

[quote name='Hex']There's also xChika, Dead of Knight and Demolition Man.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Im beginning to think Im the only female that frequents these boards, and if thats the case... what does that make me? Are there really that few gamer girls that have nothing else better to do? Eh..oh well. Why would any guy want to pose as a woman online anyway? Unless they are gay and wanting the attention? Just dont understand it.[/quote]

You might be the only female metalhead though

[quote name='Pookymeister']You might be the only female metalhead though[/quote]

i dunno that i would consider myself a hardcore metalhead, but i'm definately a child of the 80's as much as i hate to admit that....

when i was a bit younger, my friends were all in death/black/speed metal bands

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']when i was a bit younger, my friends were all in death/black/speed metal bands[/QUOTE] You sound like my sister. Only much cooler. :lol:

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Wow, I'm flattered :oops:[/QUOTE] :lol:

I'd have said you sound kinda like my gf, but she's not into metal so much as just rock/alt rock.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']And exactly why was this posted in here and not the OTT?

I already voted, and it asks for registration if I try to vote again...[/quote]

I posted it here by mistake, I had 2 windows open with the different threads

Sorry, didnt know... didnt mean to offend anyone. I just really thought that K8E was a female and that threw me for a loop. Im glad that there are others and its not entirely a sausage fest. Not that theres anything wrong with that either.

And I certainly do like my metal...thats for sure. :)

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']Sorry, didnt know... didnt mean to offend anyone. I just really thought that K8E was a female and that threw me for a loop. Im glad that there are others and its not entirely a sausage fest. Not that theres anything wrong with that either.

And I certainly do like my metal...thats for sure. :)[/QUOTE]

about 5 women (off the top of my head-- you, AngelicLuLu, 6669, Guinaveare and Xchika) for 80,000 men is still kind of a sausage fest :lol:

edit: oh wait, 6-- there was that girl who cosplayed as Hitomi. how could I forget that?

[quote name='kittycatgirl2k']a sausage fest. Not that theres anything wrong with that either. [/quote]

She speaks the truth. :D

[quote name='Apossum']about 5 women (off the top of my head-- you, AngelicLuLu, 6669, Guinaveare and Xchika) for 80,000 men is still kind of a sausage fest :lol:

edit: oh wait, 6-- there was that girl who cosplayed as Hitomi. how could I forget that?[/QUOTE]

You're also forgetting me. :roll:

Yes you do have a point. Not a very even ratio at all. To be able to come up with so few chicks is kind of sad in a way.

[quote name='Apossum']about 5 women (off the top of my head-- you, AngelicLuLu, 6669, Guinaveare and Xchika) for 80,000 men is still kind of a sausage fest :lol:

edit: oh wait, 6-- there was that girl who cosplayed as Hitomi. how could I forget that?[/QUOTE]

I express shock and dismay at finding out someone isn't who they say they are on teh internets. It's not like that never happens everyday.

I think its only important to those who thought it was hot that she was a girl with a girlfriend.

Although I love the detective work and the twist ending makes for a good read. I have to wonder how creepy it is that someone would go to so much trouble to find out about a girl he met on the internet. He would either make a good detective or a scary boyfriend.

It's too bad that people cant be judged on their contribution to the forums instead of who they pretend to be.

Dj K8E flipped out on me when I refered to her as a "he" one time. I tried searching for the exact post but the search engine gave me too much to go through.

This happened when DJ K8E just started to hang out here on CAG.

[quote name='Xevious']Dj K8E flipped out on me when I refered to her as a "he" one time. I tried searching for the exact post but the search engine gave me too much to go through.

This happened when DJ K8E just started to hang out here on CAG.[/quote]

Ohhh, foreshadowing. Spooky.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You're also forgetting me. :roll:[/QUOTE]

:oops: sorry. you should cosplay as a DoA character so I....don't forget next time...yeah..that's the ticket

[quote name='Noodle Pirate!']I express shock and dismay at finding out someone isn't who they say they are on teh internets. It's not like that never happens everyday.

I think its only important to those who thought it was hot that she was a girl with a girlfriend.

Although I love the detective work and the twist ending makes for a good read. I have to wonder how creepy it is that someone would go to so much trouble to find out about a girl he met on the internet. He would either make a good detective or a scary boyfriend.

It's too bad that people cant be judged on their contribution to the forums instead of who they pretend to be.[/QUOTE]
:roll:

[quote name='prmononoke']Ohhh, foreshadowing. Spooky.[/quote]

Yeah, I didn't think about it at the time. She (He...whatever) made a big deal about it too.

Its weird now that Brak outed this dude.

Haha, yup - Google FTW!

God damn, I should frequent the OTTs more. Look at all the good stuff i'm missing out on.

Also, his myspace page isn't loading for me - Someone should check his friends (if it hasn't been done allready) to see if the real katie is in there, lol. That would be fucking hot.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']You're also forgetting me. :roll:[/QUOTE]

At least you got mentioned once. I've been forgotten this whole thread. Sniff :cry:

This whole thing is so creepy.

[quote name='jezebelseven']At least you got mentioned once. I've been forgotten this whole thread. Sniff :cry:

This whole thing is so creepy.[/QUOTE]

ah you, and Lilboo too! okay, so that's 9 women to 80,000 men and 1 man who poses as a woman.

[quote name='Apossum']ah you, and Lilboo too! okay, so that's 9 women to 80,000 men and 1 man who poses as a woman.[/QUOTE]
lilboo is a guy. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back