CAG Villain of the year 2007: DJ K8E is a fat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Brak']lilboo is a guy. :lol:[/quote]

I've encountered several people on here who don't know that, so thats kind of strange. I wonder why people keep thinking he's a chick.

I believe I onced searched DJ K8E on Google to check if she was an actual DJ or something, and all I came up with were music-forum related things. You know, it's entirely possible that there actually is someone who uses that name, and this guy stole it and used it here. For what purpose, I do not know. Of course, this is all speculation.

[quote name='AlienLX']Wow.. never saw this one coming.. pretty disturbing stuff.[/QUOTE]

Well it wouldn't be if you didn't jack it to him and his "lesbian.girl"

[quote name='prmononoke']I've encountered several people on here who don't know that, so thats kind of strange. I wonder why people keep thinking he's a chick.[/QUOTE]
Yeah. The only reason I knew was because I thought he was a chick, too.

[quote name='prmononoke']I've encountered several people on here who don't know that, so thats kind of strange. I wonder why people keep thinking he's a chick.[/quote]

Probably cause his name is lilboo, his avatar has been princess Peach, and from what I understand, he's gay. (Not that theres anything wrong with it)

[quote name='Xevious']Dj K8E flipped out on me when I refered to her as a "he" one time. I tried searching for the exact post but the search engine gave me too much to go through.

This happened when DJ K8E just started to hang out here on CAG.[/QUOTE]

:lol:

Also, great work, MillerTime.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Probably cause his name is lilboo, his avatar has been princess Peach, and from what I understand, he's gay. (Not that theres anything wrong with it)[/quote]

The first time I actually even realized there was someone named lilboo was when I saw a post where he mentioned he was gay. I just sort of assumed that he was male then. I suppose that was probably a hasty assumption, but it turned out to be right, so woo.

Ming.jpg

I wonder what CheapyD's evil twin thinks about all of this....

[quote name='jmcc']This isn't villainy at all, really.[/quote]

Whats really villainy? Pretending to be female? Or extensively tracking down a man on the internets pretending to be a woman?

[quote name='Dead of Knight']No, just douchebaggery.[/QUOTE]And even at that, it's not terrible. I mean, if misrepresenting yourself on the interbutt is a crime, then...something or other, I forget.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Whats really villainy? Pretending to be female? Or extensively tracking down a man on the internets pretending to be a woman?[/QUOTE]Both are kind of creepy, but neither is villainy.

I'm more concerned about the girl he used as his picture, considering he had like half a dozen shots of her. Not to mention the "girlfriend."

[quote name='Dead of Knight']"djk8e"'s severely outdated Xanga: http://www.xanga.com/profile.aspx?user=djk8e

Can't really tell if it's the real DJK8E or this dude who is pretending to be her. I think it might be the latter though.

Also there's a lot of boards that have someone named "djk8e."[/quote]

The AIM sn on Xanga is the same as DJ K8E's AIM sn here. That doesn't really help much, but it at least means they are connected in some way. So either there is a real DJ K8E, and he just stole her identity, or all the DJ K8Es are him.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']I nominate Xevious for Villian, as he seems that Lavish D is funny enough to put on every single thead all of a sudden.[/quote]

His name is Harold Dammit!!!!! :lol:

I put his picture in three threads but that's it. I promise.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Man, wait till he logs on and checks this thread - :lol::lol::lol:[/quote]

From what I understand, he quit CAG. Who knows what that means though. :roll:

[quote name='prmononoke']From what I understand, he quit CAG. Who knows what that means though. :roll:[/QUOTE]And he said he was going to kill himself, also.

[quote name='jmcc']And he said he was going to kill himself, also.[/quote]

Ah, that he did. Seems like he overreacted a little bit, doesn't it? Of course, he may be thinking the same thing about all of us. If he isn't dead, that is...

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']did anyone notice that dj k8e says (s)he lives in illinois and the311saint lives in jackson, missouri?[/quote]

If you're implying that this whole thing isn't actually true, and that dj k8e is actually female, just look at his blog post where he gets really, really pissed at CAG. I think that right there is proof that it's the same person.

[quote name='prmononoke']If you're implying that this whole thing isn't actually true, and that dj k8e is actually female, just look at his blog post where he gets really, really pissed at CAG. I think that right there is proof that it's the same person.[/quote]

no, i'm just trying to figure out if there is a real dj k8e out there that should know someone is going around impersonating them. i also found this : [email protected]

Ah, right. Well, perhaps someone could email them and ask if they are the same person. Obviously if they are the same, the guy might say that they aren't, but it's always worth a shot.

[quote name='prmononoke']Ah, right. Well, perhaps someone could email them and ask if they are the same person. Obviously if they are the same, the guy might say that they aren't, but it's always worth a shot.[/quote]

always worth a shot. i'm definately finding two different dj k8e's through google searches. one is a chick in ChiTown and the other is our friend in Jackson, Missouri.

I hated K8E from day one, and to find out it's a chubby-cheeked pillsbury doughboy lookin' indie rock motherfucker, that pleases me immensely.

Let there be one less tasteless pretentious music asshole on CAG - at least SneakyPenguin listens to underground shit; K8E was all the quintessence of fuckin' tastelessness, IMO.

I'm putting the odds at 17-to-1 that this could be one of those internet threads where the person really does kill themselves and then CNN will be on it like neckbone.

[quote name='mykevermin']I hated K8E from day one, and to find out it's a chubby-cheeked pillsbury doughboy lookin' indie rock motherfucker, that pleases me immensely.

Let there be one less tasteless pretentious music asshole on CAG - at least SneakyPenguin listens to underground shit; K8E was all the quintessence of fuckin' tastelessness, IMO.

I'm putting the odds at 17-to-1 that this could be one of those internet threads where the person really does kill themselves and then CNN will be on it like neckbone.[/QUOTE]

Getting CAG on the news would be some publicity.

Not necessarily good publicity, but publicity none the less.

[quote name='Moxio']Getting CAG on the news would be some publicity.

Not necessarily good publicity, but publicity none the less.[/quote]

Attention.

[quote name='Moxio']I really hope this guy isn't a cyberstalker of some real innocent girl.[/quote]

that's what i was worried about.

[quote name='mykevermin']I hated K8E from day one, and to find out it's a chubby-cheeked pillsbury doughboy lookin' indie rock motherfucker, that pleases me immensely.
[/quote]

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back