CAG Villain of the year 2007: DJ K8E is a fat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='rabbitt']Our very own swetooth was the last person to trade with BostonCollegeFan.[/quote]

so what? i got a good deal, lol

[quote name='swetooth9']so what? i got a good deal, lol[/QUOTE]

Well... did you guys talk or anything?

Still keep in contact?

[quote name='rabbitt']Well... did you guys talk or anything?

Still keep in contact?[/quote]
nope, i enquired about a game in one of his trade threads on TGN, then we did the trade...and...havent talked since

BTW, be on halo tonight at around 12 EST, rabb

Didn't DJ K8E just start posting again within the last 6 months or so after a long layoff? Hell, maybe she had her computer stolen or hacked and someone hijacked all her accounts for no apparent reason. And then continued the charade for months and months... yeah, that'd be sick.

Nobody expects the Brak Inquisition!!!
quiz1217outcome5.jpg

Check out this classic quote from DJ K8E:

[quote name='DJ K8E']I love watching guys try to figure out us girls. Being scared of us because we might reject them, it's so fun! Especially when 99% of us are by and large the same, and if you could just get past the emotions (and hormones) and examine the facts/patterns/etc., then you might finally get it.

There's a reason women tend to have their men tied around their finger. We've figured you out, and we know it.

But to the advice... You'll never get anywhere being lazy and inactive with girls. We are the dominants posing as submissives, which means you should be the submissives posing as dominants. You can't be us, you can't be the wounded fragile little flower to us, you have to be the iron fist, or we're not going to give two scoops. That's just how relationships work.

Bottom line: Lie, lie, lie. You have to prove that you can act dominant, so do it. Pretend you're the coolest, slickest guy around, that you are untouchable, that if this girl don't want in, you got 'em lined up around the block. Because a sure fire way to get rejected is if the girl knows you have no prospects other than her.

(More) bottom line: Give up. If she wanted you, you'd know it. We've found over the years, that we have to be ridiculously obvious about the fact we like you, for you to make the first move. Therefore, don't look for the signs, they're not hard to see, if we want you, you'll know. Then again, even if we want someone else, there is something to be said for using the guy you don't want to get the guy you do... so take a stab at it.

This harsh reality, brought to you by the letter K and the number 8.[/quote]
:rofl::bs:

[quote name='Xevious']Check out this classic quote from DJ K8E:

:rofl::bs:[/QUOTE]

Sounds exactly like a male who has no idea what he's talking about. :lol:

[quote name='swetooth9']nope, i enquired about a game in one of his trade threads on TGN, then we did the trade...and...havent talked since

BTW, be on halo tonight at around 12 EST, rabb[/QUOTE]

I would... but my 360 is fucked.

If it's a huge event, I'm talkin brax, you, azn, rad... I could plug in my old one. Would it still work on live?

Funny stuff. For some reason it reminds me of that chick who was trying to get people to donate money for some fake tits and had her boyfriend undercover in the thread doing fundraising

Dave

Wow. This thread is now creepier than anything K8 did. You guys going to pop in at the dude's house once you figure out where he lives?

[quote name='chaarlieee']That's fucking gross. What a freak.[/quote]

She posted that on a thread where some poor bastard was asking advice about women. Yeah....its disturbing.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Is this the person he was pretending to be?
http://russiasaturn.com/photos.html
Those pictures are in the thread where he was asking for a sig (also a picture of her CD single):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90061[/QUOTE]

Bloody fucking Jesus... What a creep.

Also judyjudyjudy wins at the interwebs for finding this.

EDIT: Holy shit look at what the girl has written on her website!
http://russiasaturn.com/bio.html
first of all, can i just say, please don't stalk me. that would be unpleasant for all parties involved and it would make the world a better place if we avoid that. thank you.

Too late. Poor girl.... :shame:

Also, in the sig request thread:
Yes, I know a desktop? Of myself? It wouldn't be for me to put on my desktop, it's just something I'd like to have as well, so don't think I'm weird.
We should have figured out right then and there that he wasn't who he said he was.

FREAK.

"I have some pictures of myself, and I'd like to get all of them, or at least most of them onto a sig and make it look all prettyfied. Or, if it's even possible a desktop! Yes, I know a desktop? Of myself? It wouldn't be for me to put on my desktop, it's just something I'd like to have as well, so don't think I'm weird."

Do you think he/she was here to pick up dudes or get their attention. Kind of sick if you ask me. Sorry, I am old fashioned, I like my women to be women.

And this is one of the greatest threads ever on CAG.

Most people like their women to be men. :roll:
[quote name='thebob101']Sorry, I am old fashioned, I like my women to be women.
[/quote]

[quote name='jmcc']Wow. This thread is now creepier than anything K8 did. You guys going to pop in at the dude's house once you figure out where he lives?[/quote]

Dude, you're acting like we hired a frickin detective agency. mscott62 clicked on her/his last.fm profile which led to her/his myspace profile. And I just went to google and typed "the311saint". It was that easy. End of story.

[quote name='Maklershed']Dude, you're acting like we hired a frickin detective agency. mscott62 clicked on her/his last.fm profile which led to her/his myspace profile. And I just went to google and typed "the311saint". It was that easy. End of story.[/QUOTE]So you're saying you will not be ignored?

[quote name='jmcc']So you're saying you will not be ignored?[/quote]
NEVER! My voice shall be heard. And by voice I mean text and by heard I mean seen.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Is this the person he was pretending to be?
http://russiasaturn.com/photos.html
Those pictures are in the thread where he was asking for a sig (also a picture of her CD single):
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90061[/quote]

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Ah, I think I figured out who he was impersonating.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55683415
Some strange combo of that band. There's a girl name Katie, but the girl he impersonates is the Rachelle stalker? Weird?[/quote]
Holy shit. You are my god.:applause: :bow:

Great finds.

:edit: and if it truly is her.. her e-mail adress is [email protected]

[quote name='thebob101']Do you think he/she was here to pick up dudes or get their attention. Kind of sick if you ask me. [/QUOTE]

Nah, he was probably just trying to be an attention whore. An attention whore with an unhealthy obsession with some poor starving female musician.

[quote name='Maklershed']NEVER! My voice shall be heard. And by voice I mean text and by heard I mean seen.[/QUOTE]"That's right. Never give up!"
liaison-fatale.jpg

Austin_Powers_512k_standard.JPG

"That ain't no woman! It's a man, man! "

(I'm sure someone's already pulled out AP in this thread, but fuck it.)

DJ K8E = Attention whoring at it's finest. Simple as that.

[quote name='naes']Alright, let me explain.

BostonCollegeFan and DJ K8E have known each other before this CAG fiaso.

PROOF:
(via http://forums.karaokerevolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=43&sid=d145f4d30391d247a873fdf146ad860onCollegeFan joined CAG 10-06-2003 and KaraokeRevolution.net on 15 Dec 2003. DJ K8E joined CAG on 12-29-2004 and KaraokeRevolution.net on 23 Dec 2003.

Before DJ K8E joined CAG, someone else thought DJ K8E was a man...ly chipmunk.

PROOF:
(via http://forums.karaokerevolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=43&sid=d145f4d30391d247a873fdf146ad8603

Now, what if, by coincidence, they are different people. Well, they aren't!

PROOF:
(via http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100868&page=2)

Now refer back to this thread.

We now know that DJ K8E is a male!

This proves there is somehow a link between Boston College Fan, DJ K8E and CAG!

If you ask me, this all may be an elaborate conspiracy!

MY FINAL STATEMENT:
http://objection.mrdictionary.net/go.php?n=1712012[/quote]

my question is if BCF knew the real dj k8e and thought that our imposter was the real dj k8e or if he knew the imposter

he hasnt been online since 5:57 am, before this thread was made, i wonder if he will come back to check things out, gotta keep this on the front page.

My many hours of playing Phoenix Wright tells me that, had the he-she manbeast kept up their denial, there was no way to link DJ K8E to the311saint other than the signature, and honestly, that's like me putting Brak's gamertag in my signature.

But this is all a moot point since the guy basically admitted it.

[quote name='iheartmetal']he hasnt been online since 5:57 am, before this thread was made, i wonder if he will come back to check things out, gotta keep this on the front page.[/quote]

i thought the account was deleted..

You're welcome for your entertainment for the day internets. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office. My secretary will send you the bill.

[quote name='mscott62']You're welcome for your entertainment for the day internets. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office.[/quote]
Greatest find by a CAG In Training. EVARRR!!!!11!!1

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Greatest find by a CAG In Training. EVARRR!!!!11!!1[/quote]
Thanks. :D

I have had experience with things like this before, back when I frequented chat rooms filled with guys probably doing exactly the same thing. They only do it because they think by pretending to be a girl they will get treated better. In some places that's true, but here it isn't, so I would assume that when he found this out he got mad and left.

I must say though that this is a bit out of hand. It'd be terrible if this person actually did commit suicide as it said on that one site, and judging from what I've read, he seems unstable enough to do something like that. I especially would feel bad if that happened being the one that started this whole fucked-up snowball.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Greatest find by a CAG In Training. EVARRR!!!!11!!1[/quote]

Give the guy a custom user title already, he's earned it.

I sent him a message, let's see if I get a reply. Also on the MySpace blog found this...

I have anorexia, ZERO (if not negative)self-esteem, I'm schizo-affective, bi-polar, have thanatophobia like a mofo, insomnia, restless leg syndrome, I have facial tics at random times, I'm consistently depressed, randomly lash out verbally at friends, I'm cynical, AWWW HELL, let's just say that I'm crazy dipped in insane sauce and lightly peppered with bits of psycho.
Schizo-affective, isn't that the one where people have like multiple personalities?

See, when you'll think its a pretty women on the internet you'll rush in to help, but when its just another man you'll go hide in your **** holes. Its a shame what a bunch of korny(with the h) kids will do to try and get the attention of some pretty girl/guy.

could someone make me a pretty sig?

Can someone make a new and simple one, like TNAs. Let me know someone.

To all of you who made him/her whatever it is a sig, whats the reason for doing it? Be honest.

I should make some other account with my girls pics and have you do stuff for me too.
You make me sick, a bunch of desperate kids.

[quote name='Brak']lilboo is a guy. :lol:[/QUOTE]

wait..but...fuck. I give up.

SEE LADIES. THIS IS WHY WE NEED PICS. YOU ALL THOUGHT WE WERE PERVES. NOW YOU SEE WHAT WE GO THROUGH ON TEH INTERNET.

er, wait nevermind, not even pics can save us, apparently.

And jesus, I really don't think anything can top this. This is almost as epic as the time 4chan busted a pedofile.

[quote name='D_Icon']could someone make me a pretty sig?[/quote]
HOLY SHIT! You just filled in the blanks.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Ah, I think I figured out who he was impersonating.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=55683415
Some strange combo of that band. There's a girl name Katie, but the girl he impersonates is the Rachelle stalker? Weird?[/quote]
Ok, in those pictures in the above myspace lies a pic posted by K8E in the topic posted by D_Icon. Therefore judy was right all along, and thats who he was impersonating.

Nice call Judy - all the peices are coming together now.

Here is the link to the pic from their myspace - http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=55683415&albumID=0&imageID=498867494

And if you look in the topic about half way down you'll see that pic. So.. there you go - conformation of who he was impersonating.

Someone should send her a message on myspace, lol.

I was bored so I did a bit more investigating. Found this on the last page of the Google search for his username.

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/237153/

Apparently he was a wannabe songwriter. In his "Greatest Hits", there's a list that supposedly chronicles all his songs he's wrote. If you have a keen eye, you might notice one of them with a very foreboding title. "I Wish I'd Been A Girl".

:whistle2:&

On another note this whole thread is getting very scary with all the investigation going on, I must say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back