CAG Villain of the year 2007: DJ K8E is a fat boy

Status
Not open for further replies.
What? Lots of people write "I wish I'd been [opposite gender]" songs.

Shit. I wrote poems about that in middle school.

And then I got sent home.

[quote name='mscott62']I was bored so I did a bit more investigating. Found this on the last page of the Google search for his username.

http://www.fictionpress.com/u/237153/

Apparently he was a wannabe songwriter. In his "Greatest Hits", there's a list that supposedly chronicles all his songs he's wrote. If you have a keen eye, you might notice one of them with a very foreboding title. "I Wish I'd Been A Girl".

:whistle2:&

On another note this whole thread is getting very scary with all the investigation going on, I must say.[/quote]
This d00d is fucked up.

[quote name='Strell']What? Lots of people write "I wish I'd been [opposite gender]" songs.

Shit. I wrote poems about that in middle school.

And then I got sent home. to a place the janitor called "happy land"[/QUOTE]

fix'd

[quote name='MillerTime2523']This d00d is fucked up.[/quote]
I'm torn between which is more fucked up him, or us trying to find out more about him. :lol:

[quote name='JimmyBullets']Schizo-affective, isn't that the one where people have like multiple personalities?[/QUOTE] All that was just another way of saying "attention whore".

[quote name='MillerTime2523']HOLY SHIT! You just filled in the blanks.

Ok, in those pictures in the above myspace lies a pic posted by K8E in the topic posted by D_Icon. Therefore judy was right all along, and thats who he was impersonating.

Nice call Judy - all the peices are coming together now.

Here is the link to the pic from their myspace - http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=55683415&albumID=0&imageID=498867494

And if you look in the topic about half way down you'll see that pic. So.. there you go - conformation of who he was impersonating.

Someone should send her a message on myspace, lol.[/quote]

i sent her a message.

[quote name='Demolition Man']I hereby nominate this for the 2007 OTT Of The Year. Because seriously this is the OTT without it having the OTT name attached to it. ;)[/QUOTE]

This has, strangely enough, stayed more on topic (with reference to the original post) than any other topic.

[quote name='JimmyBullets']Has anyone hacked any passwords yet? Seems like that's all that's left we could conceivably do.[/quote]

yay h4x0rz!!!11eleven!

[quote name='integralsmatic']mmm has anyone tried iming whatever it is on AIM? its listed under its profile so........[/quote]
What was the screen name, I'll give it a shot. Which one is it, the real girl or the guy?

[quote name='Demolition Man']I hereby nominate this for the 2007 OTT Of The Year. Because seriously this is the OTT without it having the OTT name attached to it. ;)[/quote]

Except there is nothing off-topic about this very on-topic topic, as rabbitt said.

[quote name='JimmyBullets']What was the screen name, I'll give it a shot. Which one is it, the real girl or the guy?[/QUOTE]

this is the name listed under whatever it is contact info
djk8e

good luck

[quote name='JimmyBullets']What was the screen name, I'll give it a shot. Which one is it, the real girl or the guy?[/QUOTE]Why would you want to hack the real girl's account?

btw, you've taken to the off-topic forums quite quickly for a newb. From Missouri. Who se first post is right after DJ K8E's last login.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']Why would you want to hack the real girl's account?

btw, you've taken to the off-topic forums quite quickly for a newb. From Missouri. Who se first post is right after DJ K8E's last login.[/QUOTE]

i dont think he is going to hack the girl's account. i think he was going to im the girl/guy. it was listed in the contact portion of the profile.

[quote name='CitizenB']After page 6. I think some people here have broken federal laws of some sort.[/quote]

This is the internets; it's to be pretty much expected that if you leave any sort of digital trail, people WILL find it. It's just the same of private investigaters except we aren't hired and we're not as nice.

[quote name='rabbitt']When did his myspace get set to private?[/quote]
fuck. So much for those plans :cry: :cry: :cry:

:edit: someone should make a myspace account, act all friendly with him, send him a friend request, and then message all his friends. LOL.

[quote name='integralsmatic']i dont think he is going to hack the girl's account. i think he was going to im the girl/guy. it was listed in the contact portion of the profile.[/QUOTE]Ah, I see. I was off by a post :\

[quote name='integralsmatic']this is the name listed under whatever it is contact info
djk8e

good luck[/quote]

Of course, DJ K8E is signed on AIM now. I added the name like 8 months ago and its the first time ive seen it on.

fucking christ.. I lose time to check the forum much for about a week, and a user is proved to be a non-poon achieving, Kid George wannabee emo transexual. Greeeeeeat..

By the way.. this is why I always boomsticked any chick I came across on Halo 2.. and thus pissed off the three guys in her party all trying to get ClanLaid.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Of course, DJ K8E is signed on AIM now. I added the name like 8 months ago and its the first time ive seen it on.[/quote]
Haha, things could get ugly.

Wow, a lot has developed over the past 6 hours. Has anyone had any successful contact with him, or the girl that he is impersonating?

[quote name='prmononoke']Wow, a lot has developed over the past 6 hours. Has anyone had any successful contact with him, or the girl that he is impersonating?[/quote]
I'm sorta talking to him now on my older SN on aim

[01:23] CaRmElLoS wAy15: ASL?
[01:23] djk8e: What is that?
[01:24] CaRmElLoS wAy15: age/sex/location
[01:24] djk8e: I'm sorry I don't know who this is.

Haha, I was wondering if he would reply with Male or Female :lol:

[quote name='MillerTime2523']I'm sorta talking to him now on my older SN on aim

[01:23] CaRmElLoS wAy15: ASL?
[01:23] djk8e: What is that?
[01:24] CaRmElLoS wAy15: age/sex/location
[01:24] djk8e: I'm sorry I don't know who this is.

Haha, I was wondering if he would reply with Male or Female :lol:[/QUOTE]
Just say "it's mike."

Everyone knows a Mike.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Just say "it's mike."

Everyone knows a Mike.[/quote]

I think you're right about that. I've also always known someone named Andrew, so I think everyone knows one of them to.

Either hes playing stupid (which i'm guessing) or this is the chick he was impersinating.

[01:28] CaRmElLoS wAy15: will you ever be back on CAG again?
[01:29] djk8e: What's a CAG?

[quote name='mscott62']You're welcome for your entertainment for the day internets. If anyone needs me, I'll be in my office. My secretary will send you the bill.[/QUOTE]

Great stuff, mscott. I never really had any bias towards K8E, but this is classic. :applause: You'll be remembered for this.

[quote name='MillerTime2523']Either hes playing stupid (which i'm guessing) or this is the chick he was impersinating.

[01:28] CaRmElLoS wAy15: will you ever be back on CAG again?
[01:29] djk8e: What's a CAG?[/quote]

I have a feeling that the name dj k8e was his invention, and that the pics are of some chick that has no relation to that name whatsoever.

[01:30] CaRmElLoS wAy15: cheapassgamer.com
[01:31] djk8e: What is that?
[01:33] djk8e: I've never been there before.
[01:35] CaRmElLoS wAy15: You know.. its that website on the internets in which you pretented that you were a girl
[01:36] djk8e: I'm confused.

Meh.. I gave up. If anyone else wants to try.. go for it.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Wha? Ban-hammer?!?!

Anyone think its possible MScot and DJK8E were posting from the same IP maybe?[/quote]
No wai! If that was true, why would he turn himself in like that lol

[quote name='MillerTime2523']No wai! If that was true, why would he turn himself in like that lol[/QUOTE]

Mods can see IPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back