CAG Warhawk GGL Tourny *Done

LOL... sorry for the dumb question. I waited about 5 minutes after 10 to see if I was needed, couldn't see anyone so I thought maybe it was over

After playing both matches today, I think it's safe to say I rock at TKing.

The team we were up against for the 8 PM game were good, swarming our base with tanks and warhawks....
I wasn't doing too well either, last place for the games :lol:

The second game was horrendous. Base camping fuckers. Twice in a row I spawned into mines. I mean they had one guy running round droping mines, 2 in tanks unloading into the base and 3 in hawks taking out everything else. All planes, vehicles and turrets were destroyed on spawn too.

Hats off to the 10pm team for hanging in there. Should all get medals for that.

Alright, here's how things look for our currently scheduled matches.
I just added the one on the 22nd and added the people that said they could make it any time. If anything needs changing let me know.
I told the teams we're playing on the 17th and the 19th that as of now, we can only do 6v6, but if a few more people say that they can make it, I'll tell them otherwise.

Also, we can be "forced" to host all of these, I know stranded said he can reliably host 12, so it might be necessary for you to host on the 17th and 19th.
zen and tux said they might be able to host 20. Have either of you tested that yet?

I should be able to make all these games, but if I can't for some reason, I'll be sure to post here beforehand... Chances are high that I'll be able to make these games though.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']This Beef guy is not very bright. Does he realize what the rules are, and that the gist of your email is that we can't play any more games? Yet he wants us to reschedule a game they didn't show up to... :whistle2:?

You're working too hard for this sort of BS, mguiddy. Unless you want to argue with the idiots, just let it drop. Doesn't sound like it's worth the effort.

BTW, is DaNaD back, or still AWOL? This seems like a lot of work for just you to handle.[/quote]

Did you just figure that out?:lol:

And I haven't heard from Dan.

And I just went to update the post with our scores, and found out that we got a -25 for some reason (The only time you should get -25 is if we'd decline a challenge, which we've never done)... I have no idea why, I'm going to bring that up the next time I hear from Beef.

[quote name='mguiddy']Jun 19 2008 @ 9:45PM
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. tux
  4. godly
  5. smog
  6. zen
  7. xxx
Jun 22 2008 @ 8:00PM (NEW, Was just added today)

1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. xxx
[/quote]

I can sub on the 19th, and play the 22nd.

I can host this tuesday and thursday, just PM me the match setup details so I know what the hell I'm doing before the game mguiddy.

It would be nice if either zen or tux could test run their connections and post availability for those dates. I'd prefer someone with a little excess capacity to host personally.

Hey, quick thing to note. If for any reason I'm not around on this website as much (MGS4 will be taking up a bunch of my time) just message my PSN account, or IM me on AIM (WhatsInMyEyes) if there's a game you need me for. I'll try to make all those times and could even host some if needed but I'm just so busy with work that keeping track of dates is tough.

I'd also need to know what the game settings need to be ahead of time, though, since I haven't hosted GGL settings...haha.

I just thought I'd move the list.

I'm just going to tell the team for the 17th and the 19th that we'll do 6v6. That way we have extra extras, instead of just enough.
I'll send a PM to whomever tomorrow with the proper server settings. Though the required server settings are
Game Settings & Specifications:

Settings: Any setting not listed below should be left at default
Server Options
Name: (just make it something like GGL_CAG_(some abbreviation of other team's name))
Password: (anything)
Type: Player Clan
Eucadian/Chernovan Clans: (just leave them blank)
Max/Min players: (If agreed to play 5v5/6v6/7v7/8v8, Minimum players should be 12/12/16/16 (if 5v5/7v7 leave split screen allowed and have people spawn a split screen player to bring the number of players up to the required, then have them remove the second player))
Max Rank: General
Spawn Delay: 10 seconds
Start Delay: 15 seconds
Advanced Options
Use Wrench/Bio-Field: Yes (Default)
Enable Voice: Yes (Default)
All Talk: No (Default)
Allow Team Switch: Yes (Default)
Randomize Teams: No
Balance Teams: No
Friendly Fire: 100%
Allow Split Screen: No (unless 5v5/7v7)
Intermission Time: Unlimited
Game Options
Map Rotation: 1 of 1 (Default)
Game Map: (See Match Page on GGL)
Game Mode: Zones
Map Layout: (See Match Page on GGL)
Score Limit: 10,000
Time Limit: 20
Match Rounds: 1

Jun 17 2008 @ 10:00PM
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. tux
  4. godly
  5. smog
  6. zen
  7. super
  8. xxx
Jun 19 2008 @ 9:45PM
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. tux
  4. godly
  5. smog
  6. zen
  7. xxx
  8. super
  1. cthulhu
Jun 21 2008 @ 9:00PM (Yeah... I don't know how we'll do this and the next one, since they are an hour a part. I could have sworn I put this one in for 8pm.8-[:headache:)
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. socal
  4. tux
  5. godly
  6. zen
  7. xxx
Jun 21 2008 @ 10:00PM (Yeah... I don't know how we'll do this and the previous one, since they are an hour a part. I could have sworn I put the other one in for 8pm.8-[:headache:)
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. socal
  4. tux
  5. godly
  6. zen
  7. xxx
  8. super
Jun 22 2008 @ 8:00PM (NEW, Was just added today)
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. xxx
  4. cthulhu
  5. super
  6. random
Jun 24 2008 @ 10:00PM
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. tux
  4. godly
  5. smog
  6. zen
  7. xxx
  8. super
Jun 25 2008 @ 10:00PM
  1. freaky
  2. stranded
  3. tux
  4. godly
  5. smog
  6. zen
  7. xxx
  8. super

I can make these times. The problem is that I forgot my headset at my apt, and wont be able to use one for tomorrows game if I play.

Jun 17 2008 @ 10:00PM

Jun 19 2008 @ 9:45PM

Jun 24 2008 @ 10:00PM

Jun 25 2008 @ 10:00PM

[quote name='robobagins']I'll host. Excuse me while I prepare an appropriate offering to the Gods of Network Information Systems.[/quote]

I sent you a PM with the info.
Also, make sure you post here with the server name and password, once you make a password up.

And wang, we should be good without you tonight, but feel free to check once zen posts that the server is up.

Same thing to you happy.

Zen or someone, what are the game option settings?

Zones, Southern Islands, but what score limit and time .....

EDIT : NEVERMIND.

Can someone post on the GGL site as I can't login there for some reason. Same details as before.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I... I want to cry. :'([/quote]

That bad... again?

[quote name='GodlyOne']Ughhhh, base raped again.[/quote]
And this is why I don't like playing games with people who think video games are "serious business."

*sigh*...where to start?

Well, it's seems they're a bit better than us, but what really sets them above the bar is in the way they steal our Warhawks as to prevent us from going into they're bases, AND they rape us with their Warahawks at that on our home base with nothing more than maybe our rifles and grenades (they destroy our turrets too.) :cry:

I had to actually destroy our own planes with the electric bomb with one of their planes just so that we can get all of our planes to respawn back to our home base at one point.

[quote name='StrandedBrit']If anyone wants my slot on thursday they are welcome.

Jim Bean and I will be chillin for a few days or weeks ......[/quote]

Speaking of that... has anyone seen Max? I think he's still traumatized from that game against MOD.:lol:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']*sigh*...where to start?

Well, it's seems they're a bit better than us, but what really sets them above the bar is in the way they steal our Warhawks as to prevent us from going into they're bases, AND they rape us with their Warahawks at that on our home base with nothing more than maybe our rifles and grenades (they destroy our turrets too.) :cry:[/quote]

This is why I'm not having fun lately. 2 of the last 3 games had them base camping. Understandable that they want to win, but they know they have us out classed. Leaving us a little dignity would be a good sport.

Like the feeling you have walking out of that is unexplainable :lol: a mixture of shame and disappointment.
Blah.
I need a Warhawk game night to forget about all this and remember that Warhawk is supposed to be fun to play :lol:

[quote name='StrandedBrit']This is why I'm not having fun lately. 2 of the last 3 games had them base camping. Understandable that they want to win, but they know they have us out classed. Leaving us a little dignity would be a good sport.[/quote]

Yes, and I love how they have to rub it in to our faces too... :roll:

[quote name='StrandedBrit']This is why I'm not having fun lately. 2 of the last 3 games had them base camping. Understandable that they want to win, but they know they have us out classed. Leaving us a little dignity would be a good sport.[/quote]

Lol, telling us our scores at the end took away any that we had left....

bread's done
Back