CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

Sorry for leaving so early. It sucked since i couldn't hear any of you guys, & also i broke out with hives from an allergic reaction, so I was always having to take a hand off the control to itch.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, sorry I've been a no-show lately. Real life's been getting in the way of Warhawk. I see the thread's quieted down, has CAG Warhawk Night died off? I guess it had to happen eventually, what with all the shiny new games coming out. If people are still showing though, I'll try to make it this weekend.

I guess I should start practicing, since I rebought the game again. So, can I pester ya two days a week, DD? LOL

I don't have any of the booster packs and I doubt I'm going to get them since I figure I'll be playing this game WAYYYYY less than my other games so it's not worth it for me.

Since he doesn't have the boosters, you could make the games all booster :razz:

Better yet, make it half boosters and change the title thread to "Now with 50% less pestering from IAmTheCheapestGamer!". That'll bring the crowds back!

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Since he doesn't have the boosters, you could make the games all booster :razz:

Better yet, make it half boosters and change the title thread to "Now with 50% less pestering from IAmTheCheapestGamer!". That'll bring the crowds back![/QUOTE]

I get the distinct feeling that you don't like me. :cry: Could it be because of that time on CAG GTA night when we were playing Bomb Da Base and I happened to prime a grenade while sitting in the back of the chopper and forgot to chuck it out and blew us all up? Good times....goooooood times.:lol: Well, for me anyway, I was sitting there laughing my ass off as the chopper was going down in flames.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I get the distinct feeling that you don't like me. :cry: Could it be because of that time on CAG GTA night when we were playing Bomb Da Base and I happened to prime a grenade while sitting in the back of the chopper and forgot to chuck it out and blew us all up? Good times....goooooood times.:lol: Well, for me anyway, I was sitting there laughing my ass off as the chopper was going down in flames.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, I wasn't one of your victims, sounded like a ... Blast?

I have no problem with you Cheapest. Nothing a mute button can't solve. I keed, I keed. :razz:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Sorry, I wasn't one of your victims, sounded like a ... Blast?

I have no problem with you Cheapest. Nothing a mute button can't solve. I keed, I keed. :razz:[/QUOTE]

Mute button? That's assuming I ever even talk. Most of the time when I wanna say I agree or whatever in the GTAIV games on Weds nights, I'll hit the taunt button(L1) and make my character talk or I'll yap in the chat.

[quote name='iggywiggum']I can't do both?[/QUOTE]

Go ahead, try, be a :censored:ing rebel, man. Just don't come crying when the time/space continuum gets messed up thanks to that "going against the grain" attitude of yours. :nottalking:

If Cheapest and SK show we'll have, what, 8 guys? Those would be some great numbers this week. Hey DD, you going to wear your Crosby jersey? :cool:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Go ahead, try, be a :censored:ing rebel, man. Just don't come crying when the time/space continuum gets messed up thanks to that "going against the grain" attitude of yours. :nottalking:

If Cheapest and SK show we'll have, what, 8 guys? Those would be some great numbers this week. Hey DD, you going to wear your Crosby jersey? :cool:[/QUOTE]

I'm still debating it, though I guess if I were going to try and show up I'd have to actually have already installed the game on my PS3 and have any and all updates I might've missed since I dumped it downloaded and installed, right?

I guess I should get on that now if I wanna play by tonight, right?

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I'm still debating it, though I guess if I were going to try and show up I'd have to actually have already installed the game on my PS3 and have any and all updates I might've missed since I dumped it downloaded and installed, right?

I guess I should get on that now if I wanna play by tonight, right?[/QUOTE]

There were a few updates, so yeah you'd definitely need them before tonight.

[quote name='AllahBomber']and the dlc[/QUOTE]

The updates I'll definitely do cuz they're free, but the DLC is NOT happening unless they suddenly made all the booster packs FREE.

This is why I got rid of Warhawk before, since I couldn't find more than a few games with people playing without the boosters and I also got my ass kicked from here to eternity because there's no way to really 'practice' since there's no offline single player at all. :bomb:

I'm trying to convince my one buddy to trade me the copy of Fallout 3 I sold him from the Gamestop 'trade 2 get X,Y or Z game for $20' deal a while ago for this and one of the BT headsets I have since he likes war games alot more than I do.

if for nothing else though, maybe I can return it back to FYE and get $40 returned to me since the $15.99 I paid was a price error and it's still $40 used for the bundle(or the standalone game).

[quote name='blader16']I say Freaky uses hacks.[/QUOTE]

No, he doesn't. Seriously. He's just good. If you play enough, sometimes you will slap him around more than he will slap you.

Now, DD83 on the other hand... ;)

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']
Now, DD83 on the other hand... ;)[/QUOTE]
I'd suck a lot less if I weren't half asleep half the time...

Oh... you were insinuating I was HAXING!!!... told you I was asleep half the time.

Hello, I am the CAG Warhawk administrator. Feel free to join our Warhawk nights if you are
signature_deepthakur.jpg
:)

[quote name='chelosera91']Anyone have all DLC? I will give you BF:1943. PM Me. I see I can't join this clan if I don't have DLC[/QUOTE]

That's news to me. I'm sure you can join, but you just need to show up regularly. Tonight @ 11pm EST would be a good start.
Generally, we play non-DLC maps at the beginning, then switch to DLC after.

[quote name='fuss']I will be on vacation for the next two weeks -- so I have areal reason for not showing up lol[/QUOTE]

Have fun, send us pictures. :cool:

Two weeks of almost no attendance == canceled until further notice.

If people post that they will actually show up we'll start it up again, but people are either tired of the game or have too many other things to do now.

[quote name='mguiddy']Two weeks of almost no attendance == canceled until further notice.

If people post that they will actually show up we'll start it up again, but people are either tired of the game or have too many other things to do now.[/QUOTE]

Wish it weren't the case, but I think you're right. I haven't been able to make it, but I do still love the game. Instead of every week, maybe we could schedule the occasional night once a month or whatever.

Either way, thanks for keeping it going so long DD!

Yeah, thanks DD even though I'm only a new member to this clan. I can't really make it every week, but i could for sure make it if it was like every 2 weeks or every month. & I also like that better, since I'm not a big fan of warhawk, so playing every 2 weeks wouldn't be that bad.

[quote name='mguiddy']Two weeks of almost no attendance == canceled until further notice.

If people post that they will actually show up we'll start it up again, but people are either tired of the game or have too many other things to do now.[/QUOTE]

I saw you on a bit before 11, but was still re-installing the DLC. I walked away and jumped on at 11:30 once everything was on, and you were gone. Wouldn't have been much fun one-on-one I guess. Played until the wee hours of the morning on a regular server, and I even saw Super.
I'd say overall Warhawk nights lasted a long time, no? Maybe a monthly night is in order, or a night we jump on a regular server instead of someone hosting.
Thanks for hosting so long DD.

[quote name='aihuman']I wont be attending CAG Warhawk night anymore because I am selling my PS3.[/QUOTE]

WOW

:cry:

It lasted so long... it's the end of an era y'all (until further notice). :whee:
Thanks for hosting DD... attendence has been pretty low in recent weeks, which is possibly why some CAGs don't show up. :(

Shoot. As I get my PS3 back this week, am back at home where I have tons of free time and looking forward to some Warhawk action, it's all dissolving.
Maybe a new night of the week if Saturdays are just bad for people?

I get back from vacation to hear that Warhawk nights have dissipated? Where's that picture of Darth Vader screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!"? :cry:

[quote name='GodlyOne']I get back from vacation to hear that Warhawk nights have dissipated? Where's that picture of Darth Vader screaming "NOOOOOOOOO!"? :cry:[/QUOTE]
star-wars-darth-vader-nooooooooes1.jpg

Let's talk about 'hawk y'all! When do you guys want to play? And how often?

I vote for Bi-weekly! And preferably on a weeknight... or better yet, why not Sunday night? ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I say bi-weekly if interest has run low.

I can do most any night of the week, being done with school and unemployed gives me this wonderful freedom.

editing out my first post... at this point I have no idea what will be good nights for me, looks like everything is going to be moved around here in a bit.

I think bi-weekly would work. Right now I can make Sunday thru Thursday, but Wednesday is also GTA night which I know some here play as well. And our esteemed clan leader has been awful quiet. Hmmm. :whistle2:k If you're tired of hosting DD, maybe someone else can or we can jump on a public server. Alls I knows is I gots the Warhawk withdrawals something bad. :whee:

Well, the only days I can say for sure that I can host are Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat.

I'm not getting tired of hosting, though I have been enjoying having my Saturdays off. :lol:
I was getting a little sick of the same maps OVER AND OVER AND OVER. It's hard to add more variety since we pretty much had to stick to the smaller maps.
Feel free to plan to meet up and hop on an official server if you guys want.

bread's done
Back