CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

[quote name='darken']hey guys, jobe also hinted at a tournament. Are we up for partaking in this again? We can get a**raped like we did last time.[/quote]
lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala

[quote name='darken']Hey guys, Jobe also hinted at a tournament. Are we up for partaking in this again? We can get a**raped like we did last time.[/QUOTE]
lol, I would be up for it... everytime somebody said "OMGZ H0W UZ G3T TH^T KN1F3"? I would cry a little inside.

But ya, I was just thinking today I missed Warhawk.

[quote name='darken']Hey guys, Jobe also hinted at a tournament. Are we up for partaking in this again? We can get a**raped like we did last time.[/QUOTE]

A tournament? What a most interesting development... :whistle2:k
Well, if it's anything like that GGL tourney from a couple of years ago, whereas headache medicine is required after every game played, count me in! :lol:

Tournament? F Yeah! But only if mguiddy heads the team again.

[quote name='mguiddy']lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala[/QUOTE]

Uhhh... nevermind...

[quote name='fuss']lol, I would be up for it... everytime somebody said "OMGZ H0W UZ G3T TH^T KN1F3"? I would cry a little inside.

But ya, I was just thinking today I missed Warhawk.[/QUOTE]

I cry a little inside too, not because I have the knife but because I'm Canadian eh, so I didn't get the knife. I even asked them what that was aboot, but they laughed at me, eh :whistle2:(

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010/03/26/warhawk-tournament-2010/

4462788377_f3391a49ee_o.jpg

Sweet ass blade. Unfortunately making the top 50 seems rather difficult. I'll give it a shot, but I won't go all out for it.

Ive resorted to downloading the demo and playing on an alternate account. I really never should have sold this game. Such epic warfare

Yay! Thread title has been magically updated! :D

[quote name='JMEPO']I'll try and be there freaky. I'd love to get back together and do a few CAG nights if anybody's interested.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='StrandedBrit']8:30 EST? Oh man, that's a little early :(

Might be there. Want to be there. :)[/QUOTE]

I'm glad there's interest in next weeks game! I've definitely seen interest when I tweeted about it this morning, so I'm expecting a decent turnout of CAGs to show up next week. ;)

Can't play tonight, but do post all the gory details!

In case there's a next time... do I need to be a Goozex member to play, or is it just organized by them?

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']Can't play tonight, but do post all the gory details!

In case there's a next time... do I need to be a Goozex member to play, or is it just organized by them?[/QUOTE]

I think you have to be a Goozex member, since they'll want you to post in that thread if you intend on playing. That way, they can message you the server info and whatnot. Plus, you'll get a trade token for particpating, or two if it's your first time playing with the Goozex community. ;)

The game is organized by the Goozex community, btw.

[quote name='bornrunnin31']Just made my first post ever in the goozex forums ;)[/QUOTE]
You LIE!!!! :lol:

Supposedly they're having two servers... I'm just going to join on freaky that way we get on the same server.

I don't think you need to be a member... zen and TRW was going to join us. I figured they'd just join up on me or freaky. If you are a member and play you get free trade tokens though.

[quote name='smiggity']Is it joinable with the Demo version?[/QUOTE]
I'm gonna say no... Pretty sure the Demo only has one map and is limited to demo servers.

Naw... no resurrection, just the Goozex PS3 game this week was Warhawk so some of us played for the free token and the fun. :)

I was so rusty it wasn't funny though it was still fun.

They're doing R2 in a couple weeks, you should join for that if you still have it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell me about it... I got so used to RFG in pressing triangle to enter vehicle, when you have to press square in Warhawk (took me like 10 seconds to figure out I was pressing the wrong button :lol: ), and WKC's inverted camera angles... I would move the analog stick right to turn the camera left, and it wasn't like that in Warhawk. :lol:

Thanks for showing up y'all... Ahhhhhh, playing Warhawk felt good tonight, playing with y'all, and seeing all the familiar maps, mayhem and stuff.... :)

For the record, I wasn't trying to kill any of the CAGs during that one dogfight... I felt all the other CAGs were doing the same as I, and just tried to take down whoever was a Goozexer, unless I'm wrong here... :lol:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Tell me about it... I got so used to RFG in pressing triangle to enter vehicle, when you have to press square in Warhawk (took me like 10 seconds to figure out I was pressing the wrong button :lol: ), and WKC's inverted camera angles... I would move the analog stick right to turn the camera left, and it wasn't like that in Warhawk. :lol:

Thanks for showing up y'all... Ahhhhhh, playing Warhawk felt good tonight, playing with y'all, and seeing all the familiar maps, mayhem and stuff.... :)

For the record, I wasn't trying to kill any of the CAGs during that one dogfight... I felt all the other CAGs were doing the same as I, and just tried to take down whoever was a Goozexer, unless I'm wrong here... :lol:[/QUOTE]
I was trying to kill whoever was nearest me... Except for a few times I tried to gun you down, though only because it seemed like you were going after me.:lol:
We should've had an agreement to only kill non-cags. XD

In that first dogfight, yes, I was trying to gun you all down... It's only because all the other CAGs, yourself included, were on the other team, and I was stuck with all the Goozexers... What could I do? :rofl:

In the Goolympics dogfight, I wasn't trying to intentionally kill any of the CAGs for that round, and I've noticed that most CAGs didn't take me down either, except a couple of times, which I thought maybe were accidental kills... That's why I've made that assumption. :)

They should've had a nives n nades game, though I wasn't the host and I had a good connection to the host so I would've sucked... It's strange how in Warhawk it pays to have a higher ping. :lol:

XD That would be amazing if the game didn't kick you... over a four second lag. :whee:
I remember when I was still hosting with wireless... near the end it starting messing up and everyone had like 600 pings... shit was crazy yo!

This was my first CAG/Goozex Warhawk game and had a great time. Too bad I couldn't stay for the goozlympics. I don't think I've played the game since 2007, but I was definitely having fun. I found an invite from the eCAG clan and joined, but I don't think I recognized any of the members. Hopefully, there will be more warhawk nights that I can partake in.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']In that first dogfight, yes, I was trying to gun you all down... It's only because all the other CAGs, yourself included, were on the other team, and I was stuck with all the Goozexers... What could I do? :rofl:

In the Goolympics dogfight, I wasn't trying to intentionally kill any of the CAGs for that round, and I've noticed that most CAGs didn't take me down either, except a couple of times, which I thought maybe were accidental kills... That's why I've made that assumption. :)[/QUOTE]

I though you were getting back at us for preying on those weak winged Goozexers the first time. In the Goolympics dogfight I did my usual thing in DM dogfights, shoot everything!

Ah it was so good to be back in a warhawk.

[quote name='encendido5']This was my first CAG/Goozex Warhawk game and had a great time. Too bad I couldn't stay for the goozlympics. I don't think I've played the game since 2007, but I was definitely having fun. I found an invite from the eCAG clan and joined, but I don't think I recognized any of the members. Hopefully, there will be more warhawk nights that I can partake in.[/QUOTE]
The eCAG clan was/is ancient. It's from when the game first came out if I'm not mistaken... pretty sure Wombat is a member of it and the last person I saw that had that tag.

If people want to try, we could try doing a game night again.

I'd totally be into another CAG night

I wonder how many former Warhawk CAGs even have the game anymore, probably dumped it off years ago :lol:

Well, feel free to suggest a day/time for those who want to try again.

Also, if anyone has any map suggestions... Doesn't really matter now, but I know bomber was annoyed we were playing the same basic rotation last time we had a night... not like there's a whole lot of variety unless you want 8 people playing on the largest maps.

[quote name='zenprime']You have the itch again.[/QUOTE]

I know I do.

Shit, even my wife popped a double-take when I fired it up. The music came on and she said "Your playing warhawk?! ..... without me!?"

I'd be in not too much into the DM but all other games I enjoy

The group I started to help people get used to the game without being massacred played a few matches but with all the newer games not enough people play on a set schedule

Warhawk has one of the best 'create a match controls out there' sure hope if they do make a new '???-hawk' they don't change that interface maybe add stuff but don't take away

bread's done
Back