CAG Warhawk Night [TBD]

Man yall are killing me with all these clan games I am missing..... :sad: I am off the next few nights so I will look for a match.

[quote name='dkim064']Speaking of that match, it was pretty funny when DD83 and I went to go shank Cthulu8u and ended up team killing each other. :wall: ... and then he took the zone. :bow:[/quote]

I saw that unfold and the first thing that went through my mind was WTF?! After laughing uncontrollably for a while, I took the zone.

My favorite moment was in Archipelago when I pulled the suicide bomber stunt just like in the beginning of those videos posted a few pages ago. Tacked a mine at the front of a jeep and drove up to DD83. Needless to say, BOOM...

My Warhawk flying skills were great last night only because of my teammates. You guys should know I'm not that good with a WH, so I looked that much better because of them and some dumb luck. Honestly, I didn't think I did that great until the end of the match when I saw the scores.

I will jump on soon. Since it doesn't seem like there's a CAG match, anyone that cares to join me can do so.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']DD83, did you mean this Friday at 9pm EST? I wanted to check, because I might not host.[/quote]

Yes... and it's okay if you don't host, I haven't told the other team anything yet.

I'll just tell them my hosts can't do it and we'll just do a 6v6.

No biggie.

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']I saw that unfold and the first thing that went through my mind was WTF?! After laughing uncontrollably for a while, I took the zone.

My favorite moment was in Archipelago when I pulled the suicide bomber stunt just like in the beginning of those videos posted a few pages ago. Tacked a mine at the front of a jeep and drove up to DD83. Needless to say, BOOM...

My Warhawk flying skills were great last night only because of my teammates. You guys should know I'm not that good with a WH, so I looked that much better because of them and some dumb luck. Honestly, I didn't think I did that great until the end of the match when I saw the scores.

I will jump on soon. Since it doesn't seem like there's a CAG match, anyone that cares to join me can do so.[/quote]
I saw you do that suicide thing... I've done that a few times before.
I was trying to do the "launch the jeep with mine on it over the edge" but kept jumping out too late, so I suicided a few times.

The double knife kill between DaNaD ( grr I hate typing that, "Shift d, a, shift n, a, shift d...") and I was a definite WTS (that's what the shaq-fu) moment for me, though not as much as when danad (screw those capital letters) somehow teamkilled me and... I want to say thomaticus, when we were in a tank... I don't remember even seeing any enemies around when that happened.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']So the upcoming match against that other team will be ranked towards the practice ladder, correct? :boxing:[/quote]
Yes... both of the current matches actually.

[quote name='mguiddy']Yes... both of the current matches actually.[/quote]

Okay, I just needed to know... I need to write down both dates and times for these matches, just in case I forget (I'm not really the type to forget about my WH nights ;) ). I have a million things going on since a friend from New Hampshire is spending the week at my place, and I don't want these matches to get lost in the shuffle. :)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Okay, I just needed to know... I need to write down both dates and times for these matches, just in case I forget (I'm not really the type to forget about my WH nights ;) ). I have a million things going on since a friend from New Hampshire is spending the week at my place, and I don't want these matches to get lost in the shuffle. :)[/quote]

Did you say you'd be there for the Friday match?
I must have missed that...

[quote name='mguiddy']Did you say you'd be there for the Friday match?
I must have missed that...[/quote]

Yeah, chances are I'll definitely be there. And for Sunday's match as well... :)

[quote name='mguiddy']Yes... and it's okay if you don't host, I haven't told the other team anything yet.

I'll just tell them my hosts can't do it and we'll just do a 6v6.

No biggie.[/QUOTE]All right, go ahead and have them host. I'm scaling back how much I look at this thread significantly for now, so it would be better if I did that.

Also, I rather have six of the better Warhawk people play on Friday, so I probably won't show (unless I'm badly needed). I'm not out of CAG Warhawk yet, since I will still host games for us on most Fridays.

I will be there for the match Fri night, after that I have to cook my family dinner (my famous chili dogs) so I will be late for the clan match but my belly will be full.

[quote name='mguiddy']

The double knife kill between DaNaD ( grr I hate typing that, "Shift d, a, shift n, a, shift d...")

danad (screw those capital letters)[/quote]

How about just Dan, for ease?
Also, I don't know how the hell I team killed you guys in the tank with binoculars.

Oh, and put me down for a chili dog with extra cheese please

[quote name='metaly']I want a chili dog.[/quote]

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I can has a chili dog too?... You're making me hungry. :drool:[/quote]

[quote name='dkim064']
Oh, and put me down for a chili dog with extra cheese please[/quote]

lol, maybe I will take pics of them and post it here so you can see what you are missing :bouncy:

[quote name='dkim064']
How about just Dan, for ease?
Also, I don't know how the hell I team killed you guys in the tank with binoculars.

Oh, and put me down for a chili dog with extra cheese please
[/quote]
Dan, that's a lot easier... :lol:

[quote name='fuss']lol, maybe I will take pics of them and post it here so you can see what you are missing :bouncy:[/quote]

Yes plz!!:bouncy:

[quote name='fuss']lol, maybe I will take pics of them and post it here so you can see what you are missing :bouncy:[/quote]

:drool: what a tease.... :drool:

Ah, found my answer in the other thread, disregard!

[quote name='fuss']I have to cook my family dinner (my famous chili dogs) [/quote]
Courier me one Pls =P~

Can I get a clan invite?

Username is TuxBobble, and I'll bw showing up tonight and tomorrow, if I'm welcome. Also gonna be participating in the GGL tourney on team CAG.

Whoa, you guys, Tux just pointed out that the normal clan game isn't listed, did mana say he wasn't going to host tonight?

Either way I'll whip up a rotation and start a server, same info as is listed for tomorrow.

All right, I was going to stay my entire day away from actually posting, but I'll tell you guys what's up.

Sorry, I actually assumed CAG Warhawk was being replaced by that GGL thing tonight, so I changed the thread title and OP. It was just a mix-up and stuff. I will host on Friday and maybe sometime next week to make up for this.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']All right, I was going to stay my entire day away from actually posting, but I'll tell you guys what's up.

Sorry, I actually assumed CAG Warhawk was being replaced by that GGL thing tonight, so I changed the thread title and OP. It was just a mix-up and stuff. I will host on Friday and maybe sometime next week to make up for this.[/quote]

Ohh, okay, so you are hosting tonight...
I was about to start a server when I checked the clan list and saw you were online, so I figured I'd give you time in case you were hosting.

Tux... if you see this the server name is
ManaKnight
and the password is
cag

I keep getting network errors and dropping.... I'm just going to sit out today... don't want to lag down the server.....

see you guys tomorrow

A lot of fun tonight. Sucks that I couldn't get the word out quick enough, but at least many still showed. Thanks for showing up ya'll. And Tux, if you show up for another night, you'll be added in the clan.

Too bad my SD Card in my digital camera was full, so I could not take a picture of me winning that death match.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']

Too bad my SD Card in my digital camera was full, so I could not take a picture of me winning that death match.[/quote]

LOL, it was a bit surprising but you deserved to win... You were the better man that round, after all. ;)

Great games tonight as usual. Mana, thanks for scraping together a server so quickly.

Had some fun playing with SoCal, SuperKing and then Cthulhu a bit later on, although the other team kept spamming :censored::censored::censored: TOW missiles like someone around here. I actually looked up to make sure the max you can carry at a time isn't more than one because they would hit almost every 30 seconds.

I whipped my phone out because I thought this was cool:

a9puly.jpg

CAGs take the top 3! On our team at least.

Sorry, I didn't get a shot of your MVP, Mana. You'll just have to beat freaky again next time. :)

[quote name='metaly']

Had some fun playing with SoCal, SuperKing and then Cthulhu a bit later on...[/quote]

Noooooo!!
I was surfing the net all night, bored out of my mind, while you guys were playing Warhawk! :'(
Oh well, maybe I'll catch you guys online next time... ;)

It was sort of random, I stayed up really late, but it was worth it. I have a tendency to do that on occasion.
Two days ago SuperKing & I were also on a server together, that was fun, he was doing really well.

Check your friends list or WH clan page next time you're bored Freaky, there's a chance you might find me at least. :lol:

[quote name='Cthulhu8u']
Check your friends list or WH clan page next time you're bored Freaky, there's a chance you might find me at least. :lol:[/quote]

and me... \\:D/

Well, it looks like I won't be able to play with you guys tonight for the first time in a long time (shocking, I know... ;)). I'm seeing the new Indiana Jones flick later on. I'm going to be playing in a few minutes, so if anyone wants to join me for a few games... feel free. :)

Well, it looks like I won't be able to play with you guys tonight for the first time in a long time (shocking, I know... ;)). I'm seeing the new Indiana Jones flick later on. I'm going to be playing in a few minutes, so if anyone wants to join me for a few games... feel free. :bouncy:

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Well, it looks like I won't be able to play with you guys tonight for the first time in a long time (shocking, I know... ;)). I'm seeing the new Indiana Jones flick later on. I'm going to be playing in a few minutes, so if anyone wants to join me for a few games... feel free. :bouncy:[/quote]

Check when you get back, if you want, we may still be playing.

[quote name='metaly']Great games tonight as usual. Mana, thanks for scraping together a server so quickly.

Had some fun playing with SoCal, SuperKing and then Cthulhu a bit later on, although the other team kept spamming :censored::censored::censored: TOW missiles like someone around here. I actually looked up to make sure the max you can carry at a time isn't more than one because they would hit almost every 30 seconds.

I whipped my phone out because I thought this was cool:

a9puly.jpg

CAGs take the top 3! On our team at least.
[/quote]

I bet the people were like 'fuck those CAGers are good players!' Those were fun games other than the TOW in that last game, blah. having that many people in those sall maps was CRAZY. But it forced me to do different thngs so that was good and fun. I really tried to find any BM games, but nothing was going on there, kinda glad that was the case in the end, but my KDR was horrible lol.

[quote name='fuss']I bet the people were like 'fuck those CAGers are good players!' Those were fun games other than the TOW in that last game, blah. having that many people in those sall maps was CRAZY. But it forced me to do different thngs so that was good and fun. I really tried to find any BM games, but nothing was going on there, kinda glad that was the case in the end, but my KDR was horrible lol.[/quote]

:whistle2:s:whistle2:k:nottalking::speaktothehand:
Why are you making posts that don't contain pictures of chili dogs?

[quote name='dkim064']Who's that sexy guy in 3rd place?
l_cad6c86eb5ab83944c833798c0000cac.jpg
[/quote]
Dan, Dan, he's our man: If he can't do it, no one can!:lol:

Also, what's the actual name of the CAG clan? "CAG Members"?

[quote name='mguiddy']:whistle2:s:whistle2:k:nottalking::speaktothehand:
Why are you making posts that don't contain pictures of chili dogs?[/quote]

LOL - ok here

First how I make them

- fry up some bacon, cut it up as large/small as you want it. Drain pan of MOST of the "bacon juice" leaving some in the pan.
- cut up a red onion, fry it in same pan as you cooked the bacon in - leave a little bacon juice in the pan for flavor.
- BOIL hot dogs, after you boil them slice them down the middle deep eough so they open up a bit. Then fry the dogs in the same pan as you cooked the bacon and onions in. Fry it a bit on the uncut side, then fry them on the cut side enough to get some color on them.
- cook your chili with some cheese in it.
- use french rolls, cut them open and place them in the oven that you have been pre-heating at broil for a few mins to make them warm and just a bit toasty.
- put TWO (not one, two) hot dogs on your roll, place them in so the open parts fits into the other one saving room so you kinda have one big dog.
- put your chili on the dogs, then hot sauce - do not be shy!
- put the onions on and then the bacon then some shredded cheese.

pics
chilidog1.jpg
chilidog2.jpg

yummy

[quote name='fuss']LOL - ok here

First how I make them

- fry up some bacon, cut it up as large/small as you want it. Drain pan of MOST of the "bacon juice" leaving some in the pan.
- cut up a red onion, fry it in same pan as you cooked the bacon in - leave a little bacon juice in the pan for flavor.
- BOIL hot dogs, after you boil them slice them down the middle deep eough so they open up a bit. Then fry the dogs in the same pan as you cooked the bacon and onions in. Fry it a bit on the uncut side, then fry them on the cut side enough to get some color on them.
- use french rolls, cut them open and place them in the oven that you have been pre-heating at broil for a few mins to make them warm and just a bit toasty.
- put TWO (not one, two) hot dogs on your roll, place them in so the open parts fits into the other one saving room so you kinda have one big dog.

pics
chilidog1.jpg
chilidog2.jpg

yummy[/quote]

Oh my god I'm so hungry and that didn't help at all. :drool:

Need to go get some food and maybe I'll join the Warhawk game if you guys are still playing.

[quote name='fuss']LOL - ok here

First how I make them

pics
chilidog1.jpg
chilidog2.jpg

yummy[/quote]

:drool:

I need to go to my nearest neighborhood grocer immediately... =P~

Hot sauce, imported from Mexico... Nice! :D

I had plans tonight so I could only play 3 games.
Cause of those pics I drove around at 11 P.M. in hopes of finding a chili dog place but was sadly unsuccessful haha :cry:. I'll try to make some tomorrow :drool:
Anyways, enough with the chili dog talk, those were good games and I forgot how much fun Warhawk is.

bread's done
Back