CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

Yeah, it's the "not on CAG" forum.

GT: CoffeeWolf74

bunch of games, lots of Happy Wars, I let my son use it sometimes to play HW also so if you get ignored that would be why.

Figured I'd try here before making a thread, but does anyone have BioShock 2, the multiplayer DLC, and interest in boosting a few of the achievements? I'm three away from having the trilogy cleared out, and I'd love to expedite the process.

Shoot me a PM here and we'll set something up. I've got a roommate with a copy, so we've got two players down out of the gates.
Did you just call them... achievements? Be still my beating heart.

GT: WhoIsDo

360: A ton of titles, but haven't been on much due to the Xbox One. I play/played a lot of sports titles, shooters, and RPGs.

Xbox One: NBA 2K14, Battlefield 4, Madden NFL 25, Forza 5, Need for Speed: Rivals & FIFA 14 are my most active titles right now. Hit me up if you want to play!

Looking for some people to play Killer Instinct with tonight if possible. Trying to get the beat 3 friends challenge before it fades away. Can't seem to find anyone in the "Let's Play XBOne Together" so I figured I would try here. 

Live ID : QuantamPulse

Anyone up for some COD: Ghosts (360)? I've played mostly multiplayer, but I'd like to try Extinction. Send me a PM here or a friend request on XBL. US East Coast, usually on at night, around 9 (when the little man is already in bed).

GT: ThereWillBWales

Since NBA Jam is on mega sale at the moment, and no one is online with it anymore, anyone want to play in the near future?

xbox360

part time punk

Thomaticus.

Xbox one.

All I have is Ryse and Forza. Will be picking up the rest of the KI characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xbox One GamerTag
TreepleBanana

Games
Killer Instinct
Forza 5
Titanfall
Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Dead Rising 3
Thief
Peggle 2
Halo Spartan Assault

Always looking for more good CAG friends to co-op with or just compare games.

GT: Jaskull

I will eventually get an Xbox One but I'm currently finishing up on 360. Borderlands 2, racers, Far Cry 3, and other new releases are some of my online games but I play a bit of most genres.

360 GT:

DonkenG

Diablo III

Halo 4

CoD: Black Ops 2

Ass Creed 4

lots of other online games, let me know if you wanna play anything.

I got both the 360 and XB1. My shipment of BF4 is coming in tomorrow night and I am getting Titanfall on release, both for XB1. I would love to be able to play with some fellow CAG's. I also have a headset :)

Gamertag: Last Emp3ror

GT: GameOverRene

Titanfall
Plant vs zombies Garden Warfare
Killer instinct

I usually play after 5pm pacific

Just got an Xbox One with Titanfall and Forza.

I'm always down for some Titanfall.

Usually on in evenings, East Coast.

Gamertag: ThereWillBWales

GT:brihan01

On Xbox One only. 

Older gamer and looking for mature gamers. Add me if you don't take gaming too seriously. Lol.

Games Owned And Play:

COD: Ghosts

Titanfall

Battlefield 4

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

Powershots Golf

Peggle 2

More to come...

Just bought an XO.
Only 3 friends thus far as I've been a PS-guy for the entire console generation
Of 3 only 1 has an XO and is the reason I got this damn thing, but sadly he doesnt have either of my games on the XO.

GT: HEROsVILLAIN
Games: CoD Ghosts & Titanfall
Soon: Watch_Dogs (pre-ordered)

Playing TF way more than same ol'-same ol' CoD.

EDIT: Because this is what people posting SHOULD be doing; Going to send requests to ALL(almost) XO gamers above me! =D doesnt seem like theres a friend limit (think its 500 or 1000) so time to do some tedious funs.
(Uhhh sending everyone a "CAG" msg, add me to friends if you want to, rather do this than force a follower on you)

May I be added to the list please?

t4z0
Cant tell if 360-er or XO-er ??

im gonna add u hye! We gotta play some Titan together :D eww cod, trade that in and get somethin else
Lol exactly, I'm trying to see if anyone would like to trade it for BF4, already have it up for sale. =D
Think Im more a BF fan than CoD, I can only play cod for a few hrs before I get really bored, but BF I can play for an entire day and not be bored, theres just so much to do and ride around firing tanks shells destroying every possible cover =D

Hey feel free to add me, I'm big in Titanfall, BF4, PvZ:GW and I'm also getting a watch Dogs. Spybreaker
(late)

Added.

Apparently all the guys (minus Snakey & Titanfall792p) that posted above me either dont go online or dont play on their Xboxs anymore. T_T you 3 are the only ones that added me out of the near 10-14 messages I sent out... These aint tears, just manly man tears of...manliness.

Howdy,

I added you yesterday. Anyone else who wants to play some Titanfall or PvZ, add me.

GT: ThereWillBWales

(late)

Added.

Apparently all the guys (minus Snakey & Titanfall792p) that posted above me either dont go online or dont play on their Xboxs anymore. T_T you 3 are the only ones that added me out of the near 10-14 messages I sent out... These aint tears, just manly man tears of...manliness.

Throwing my gamertag into this, Lil Frier.

Currently, I just have Titanfall, Powerstar Golf, Halo: Spartan Assault, and Max: The Curse of Brotherhood on my one, as I beat and traded in Watch Dogs and gave up Forza 5 and Kinect Sports Rivals during Target's triple trade.

I don't play TF much because it's boring to do solo, but anyone who wants someone to play that with, add me, and I'll hop on whenever someone's needed for a group (playing Powerstar Golf at the moment).

Xbox One - Kevin26385

All I have right now is EA SPORTS UFC. Purchases for 2014:
Madden NFL 25

NHL 15

Sunset Overdrive

GTA V

Halo Collection 

Evolve

(late)

Added.

Well that saved me from adding everyone. Anyway, I added Kevin26385, tokyostomp, Lil Frier, ThereWillBWales, and Spybreaker.

My games list is growing so I just around playing a bit here and there:

Sniper Elite III

Zombie Driver HD

Wolfenstein: The New Order

Child of Light

Titanfall

Killer Instinct

Trials: Fusion

Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare

Dead Rising 3

Kinect Sports Rivals

Ryse

Forza 5

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Thief

Halo Spartan Assault

Strike Suit Zero

Peggle 2

Powerstar Golf

Max: The Curse of Brotherhood

Add me if you would like for xbone
Zr0SgnL

Games:
BF4
COD
Forza
Pvz
Watch_dogs
Max
Titanfall
And others. Just can't think of them right now lol

Add me iLag1337. Currently playing COD Ghosts, although I can also help if anyone is going for achievements on PvZ: GW and Titanfall.

Add me PHOENIXXFEET

Games i play online:

Ryse

Titanfall

Battlefield 4

Fifa 14

Assassins Creed 

Forza 5

Killer Instinct

bread's done
Back