CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

I don't have a lot of friends that play on the xbox one so would like to add some people

GT: KingSkillz23ESW

Games online

Battlefield 4

Nba2k14

Destiny (when it comes out next week)

other games (will play online if requested)

Madden 15

Watch dogs

Assassin creed black flag

Forza 5

I am in desperate need of some XBLA friends. I've got GameFly so I seem to always have something new. Going to be picking up Destiny this weekend. Gamertag is gofishn.

Hey guys.

Destiny player looking for fireteam members.

Also play 360 and One multi-player games.

Forza Horizon 2 incoming.

GT: digitaldisco

feel free to add me.

playing on xbox one

that second post has errors in formatting

anyway.

GT:

xrandallxflagg

playing:
destiny, COD advanced warfare when it comes out, occasional titanfall.

Always looking for destiny fireteam friends.

Hey guys. I just bought a xbox one yesterday with a copy of Diablo 3. Almost every online game I've played on is full of players with hacked items that brake the game. I'll looking to see if any CAGs want to start a group or clan to play the game legitly. If you're insterested, add on your friends list.

Tag: Controlcommerce

Hi all,

Just got an Xbox one and Halo MCC yesterday so only game i have..... for now. Feel free to add me if you need a meat shield to grind through some of those achievments

Tag:VeNgefu1

supaspud and Jourdanaire, I added you guys. I am going to be playing MCC too, but balancing a newborn and work at the same time so I'll be playing weird hours. My cousin and I are going to play all night tonight though. Add me if you guys want - stingray2772

Add me just got an xb0ne. GT--- Kriegsherr515
I have halo, cod aw, forza h2, and trials

Last edited by a moderator:
stepasyd - got my xbone Monday after the best buy 360 trade-in offer. Have both forzas now, and NBA 2k15 on the way...thinking about picking up Titanfall and Master Chief Collection. Also considering moving my GTA5 ps4 preorder over to the xbone next week.

GT: DreadMcLaren

Halo MCC, Sunset Overdrive, GTA V, NBA 2k15, Forza 5 & Horizon 2, Madden 15, Sleeping Dogs

Also have a PS4 and the same name for PSN.

Hey everyone, currently bought an Xbox One...and its going to be primarily for console exclusives.....

GT: SquallX41269

Currently Have

Dead Rising 3: Apocalypse edition

Forza 5: GOTY

Ryse: Legendary Edition

Sunset Overdrive

Titanfall

GT:
V1p3rs bite

Casual gamer, achievement hunter (which makes the casual turn to hardcore sometimes), dad and husband. I get to play in the evenings here and there, and usually pull a good chunk of hours on a weekend when not working.  And, true to the site I have a solidly large collection, both started and unstarted. Always looking for new potential multiplayer buddies and friends in general.

I play just about anything but sports games.

Recent games: Forza Horizon 2, The crew, Shadow of Mordor, Saints Row III, Charlie Murder, Far Cry 4

If you use TrueAchievements, my page is in my sig. Add me there as well!

GT: thursti81

My experience with CAG has been awesome. I've asked for help on some pretty random topics, had a few fun discussions, and everyone has been friendly and helpful. Anyone is free to add me, just let me know you're from CAG!

Edit: I mostly just play my xbox one now but I have a ton of 360 games if anyone needs help with achievements or anything.

GT: Omicrom

Picked up an Xbox One when it was on sale the first time and its become my main console, love that controller.

Open to all friend requests just send me an invite / message.

Been playing a lot of Forza Horizon 2 & Sunset Overdrive and looking forward to borderlands handsome collection next month.

GT: Xipher83

I just picked up a X1 after it was on sale this week after the Best Buy trade in deal. Add me, looking for people to play with.

bread's done
Back