CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

Gamertag: Valen Korde
Games: Battlefield Bad Company, Rock Band 2, Mercenaries 2, Madden 09, Call of Duty 4, Halo 3, Too Human, Uno,

Huge backlog of games so I jump around games like crazy.

Gamertag: Zyzomys
Available weeknights: 10 pm to midnight
Friday & Saturday: 10 pm to 2 am
Games:
Halo 3
CoD4
GoW
Team Fortress 2

Gamertag:BleedBlue08
Available:Most weeknights 9pm-midnight
Weekends:10pm-3am
PST

Games I'm currently playing:
COD 4, Rock Band 2, Burnout Paradise, Halo 3, Orange Box

Gamertag: MuscleRiderX
Games: Crackdown, COD4, Burnout Revenge, Banjo Kazooie : NaB and Halo 3

Last edited by a moderator:
Gamertag: Beefy Hits
Games: Rock Band 2, Castle Crashers (when online co-op is patched), Samurai Shodown II, Culdcept Saga

(I know - I have weird taste in games)

I'm alive. I can never hope to catch up with this thread and the various posts, but maybe this will get easier to organize as Microsoft continues to get smarter.

How's everyone doing?

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I'm alive. I can never hope to catch up with this thread and the various posts, but maybe this will get easier to organize as Microsoft continues to get smarter.

How's everyone doing?[/quote]

Pretty Good. The CAG Grifball team made it to the 1st round of playoffs for the Summer 08 season, and we're recruiting the for Fall 2008 season, for both a Veteran and a Rookie team.

Check out our thread if you're interested: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174113

~HotShotX

[quote name='ThatDamnDave']I'm alive. I can never hope to catch up with this thread and the various posts, but maybe this will get easier to organize as Microsoft continues to get smarter.

How's everyone doing?[/quote]

:whee:Whooo Dave's back!

I've been meaning to add my own information to this thread , but when I saw you haven't been online in months and the thread hasn't been updated , I didn't bother. Guess I'll get around to posting my info soon then.

I would like to find some serious halo3 gamers to play with. Im on and off all through the day. I live in VA so the eastern time zone. LMK

Placebo...itZ Gareth GG

I'm normally on playing COD4, but I might play something else as well. Definitely up for this CAG COD4 business though. I'll add that GT asap.

Hey guys,

My gamer tag is part time punk . Would love to be added to the list. I would really like to play some of the lesser used live games, that NO ONE is ever on. Post-patch Mr. Driller for example. Or Yie Ar Kung-Fu, that would kick so much ass. Full list below.

Haves: Yie Ar Kung-Fu, Puzzle Quest, War World,Virtua Fighter 5,Catan,Mr. DRILLER Online,Soulcalibur IV,Halo 3,DEAD OR ALIVE 4,Street Fighter II' HF,GTA IV,Tetris Evolution,UNO,Ticket to Ride,Rock Band,MLB 2K7,LUMINES LIVE!, Marvel Ult. Alliance,Call of Duty 4,Burnout Paradise,Chessmaster Live,Gears of War,The Orange Box.

And a quick update on my info, I have a year of Xbox Live Gold now so I'm on a lot more for boosting games and whatnot. I also have Gamefly now, so my catalog of games is constantly changing.

Gamertag: Toolus70

Games:
Catan, Castle Crashers, Halo 3, COD 4, TF2(when orange box gets here from goozex)

Gamertag: St4rgalaqtic

Games:
COD4
COD5 (beta)
Halo 2 & 3
Orange Box
Fable 2
Madden 09
NBA 2k8
NBA 2k7
Forza 2
Skate
more but dont remember right now

Arcade Games:
ALOT!!

Please add me to the list

Gamertag: Turls

I have a ton of games, but not a whole lot of time to play. For now online I'm mostly interested in Rock Band 2, GoW2, and Halo 3. I'm pretty addicted to GoW2 Horde at the moment. I'd really like to get into playing Madden online again too. Of course, I have numerous XBLA games I'm interested in trying online. I have a 10 year old son that games with me on a (usually) Silver account sometimes.

Add another to the list. Gamertag: MtlTom.

I'm currently playing a lot of GOW2 but I also like playing Halo 3, N+, Carcassonne, GTA IV, Rock Band 1/2, Duke Nukem 3D.

I've been looking for some peoples to play gow2 with that aren't going to yell all kinds of obscenities in my ear all night. Anyone interested? I'm really looking for co-op campaign over the next few nights (tonight included..) saturn iii is my gamertag

Tag: double0rick

Games: Gears of War 2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead when it comes out. Just add me and whatever you're playing, I'll most likely be into also.

Add me to the list too. I tend to play whatever the newest game is, currently GoW2, Fable 2, Saint's Row 2, etc.

Tag: Omatsei

Tag:crave132

Games: Call of Duty World at War, COD 4, Halo 3 NBA Live 09, GH World Tour... But mainly CoD WaW Anyone add me if you are any good at COD because I am sick of playing with shitty teammates

Trying to become a somewhat more social gamer, so... add "kurabi" please.

Online I play TF2 mainly; sometimes Burnout Paradise. Fable 2 is on the way, though I'm not sure how popular it is on Live. I'll try most new games. And if anyone could suggest good XBLA titles, I'd consider downloading.

Is there a mod that would consider doing a catch up on this thread? Or any hope? I love the setup of that post but it being outdated doesn't help much.

Also, the CAG Leaderboard is dead, is that permanent?

Gamertag: Galego23

Games:Left4Dead, Guitar Hero World Tour, FIFA 09, NBA 2K9, COD:WaW, Midnight Club, among others...

Please add me to the list. I would love to find some people to play with for Carcassonne, Vigilante 8, Halo3, PGR4 and others.

My tag is Klank Smash

Stoneshield is my tag.

Getting owned in GoW 2 multiplayer and could use some help :) Finished the campaign.

Playing Halo 3, COD4, Quantum of Solace multiplayer. Have not yet tried GTA4 multiplayer. Just started Endwar. Just got Crackdown and Hell's Highway.

Gamertag: Breather of Air

I game at odd hours as a bar manager on the east coast :drool:.

Games lately:
Gears 2
lots of racing and war games
Fable 2

just got:
Army of 2
Too Human
Bro in Arms H.H.

GamerTag: prjkthack

Currently own (and play) the following:

Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty: World at War
Halo 3
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
GRAW 2
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Castle Crashers

Gamertag: Zyzomys

Currently Playing:
- Gears of War 2
- Halo 3
- CoD4

If you see me online and you are playing Horde and need another person, invite me into your party. I usually game nightly from 10 pm to 1 am.

Gamertag: Anoobisawaits

Now that I finally got around to getting a gold membership(the card is coming in the mail), please add me.
I play at odd times but feel free to look me up for anything.
Games:
-Fable 2
-College Hoops 2k8
-Halo 3
-Castle Crashers
-Rock Band 2
-Gears of War
-Madden 09
-The Simpsons Game
-TMNT Arcade
-A Kingdom for Keflings

gamertag is frankcastle2007. dont have too many friends on live. would love some more. currently playing cod4 and gow2 multiplayer. some rock band 2 occasionaly as well.

bread's done
Back