CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

I'm not on the list so here's my info:
GT: Deviltongue

Games: Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Far Cry 2
Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix
Castle Crashers
End War
(GRAW 2 When I get it fixed)

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got Friends requests unanswered sitting in both the Rock Band 2 and GoW2 list. I can understand if Rock Band is a little behind, but GoW2 should be pretty active and I was hoping I wouldn't have to wait this long to be added to it.

Just got my gold membership re-activated
Gamertag: MuscleRiderX
Games:
- Halo 3
- Call of Duty 4
- Castle Crashers
- Crackdown
- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
- Duke Nukem 3D
- Super Street Fighter 2 HD Remix
- Kingdom For Keflings

Gamertag: Munchies879

I mostly play in the evenings on weekdays and in the morning/afternoon on weekends.

Rock Band 2
Uno
Uno Rush
TMNT Arcade Game
Fable II
Burnout Paradise
Carcassone
GTA IV
Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter IV
Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

I'm new to Live, but have been gaming on and off since the Atari 2600. I got it to play mainly co-op and currently am playing Gears 2. Play mainly 10pm - midnight PST.

Tag: oleschoolgamer

Tag: Fastlyf

COD4
L4D
Command & Conquer (Tiberium) - C'mon people, I can't be the only one left
Gears 2 (Help me finish)
Halo 3 (help me finish that too. Yes. I suck)

Not on the list. I've got kids people. Don't kill me too bad for being late to finish some of this stuff.

But I'll have you laughing your heads off. For people we crush, my trash talking is at a "he is embarrassing those &^%&%#@ level.

Holla at me.

[quote name='Fastlyf']Tag: Fastlyf

COD4
L4D
Gears 2 (Help me finish)

Not on the list. I've got kids people. Don't kill me too bad for being late to finish some of this stuff.

But I'll have you laughing your heads off. For people we crush, my trash talking is at a "he is embarrassing those &^%&%#@ level.

Holla at me.[/QUOTE]
FR sent. I've got a kid, too. I'm still playing COD4 because I like it, will be getting L4D for xmas and I haven't even started Gears 2 yet.

Gamertag:
VeRKK

Playing online:
Fifa 09
Gears 2 (got the new maps,playing mostly horde)
L4D (mostly storymode online,would play versus for sure)
GTAIV (mostly Team Deathmatch)
Cod:WAW (mostly Headquarters)
Marvel ultimate alliance (wanna play 4 co-op online)
Castle Crashers (would play with ppl that over 20 lvl since i dont wanna start all over again ,blue character)
GuitarWT and\or Rock Band1\2 (playing on easy\medium depends on the game\songs\lead or bass)

if anyone wanna play anything of these things,please add me or pm me,cheers :)

I am an Xbox LIVE newbie but not a gaming newbie. Looking to get my feet wet. I am not the best at any of the games below but i would love to start getting better! Married dad/gamer 35yo here. Don't mind trash talking as long as it is all in the name of fun!

Gamertag:
Bluzdaddy

Games:
COD4
Gears 1
GH III
L4D (getting it for Christmas)
Marvel Alliance

More to come...

Please add "goatwoody" to the list.

I'm in college so I usually play late Friday and Saturday nights into the wee hours of the morning. Live is more of a social thing for me. I don't take the multiplayer so seriously that I devise strategies or anything like some people, but I will play smart and say things like "hey guys, this horde level has blood mounts, they're a $^&*#, let's hide in a room together or just roll together". That is the most important thing to me, because I love co-op and online gaming. Those are the only games I usually buy (okay, so fallout 3 was an exception). Oh, and have a sense of humor. Relax. Blow off some steam and shoot some #$^# with me. Good time guaranteed.
*sounding like a cheesy dating service over*

Mention CAG if you friend me on live!

Own and play regularly:
COD 4
COD 5
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
GOW 2

Arcade:
Castle Crashers
Aegis Wing
SF2 HD Remix
Doom
Duke Nukem
TMNT

Please add 'Now Mike' to the list.

I've got lots of stuff that I would gladly play.

Ace Combat 6
Burnout Revenge
Burnout Paradise
The Club
Far Cry 2
Guitar Hero 3
Guitar Hero World Tour
Orange Box (TF2)
Left 4 Dead
Call of Duty 4
Call of Duty 5
Gears
Gears 2
Halo 3
Culdcept Saga
Lego Star Wars: TCS
Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (if anyone still plays this, c'mon it owns)
Medal of Honor Airborne
Mercenaries 2
Rock Band 2
Soul Calibur IV (I suck)
Stuntman: Ignition (never played it online)
Virtua Fighter 5 (I suck)

I'm always down for meeting new people and will more than likely join you for any of these at the drop of a hat. So add me!
I also have a fuckton of Arcade games.

[quote name='Fastlyf']Tag: Fastlyf

COD4
L4D
Gears 2 (Help me finish)

Holla at me.[/quote]

added. I can help with Gears 2 or L4D

Gamertag: Sprodric

L4D (just got it, need some people to play it with!!)
Gears 2
Too Human
COD 5 (coming soon!!)
Castle Crashers
BF: Bad Company

I'm a married gamer!! Need some gamer friends for when my wife goes to bed :)

I already added a few of you guys but if anyone wats to add me my gamertag is MachineGiant

Here are my games:

NBA 2k9
Naruto Rise of Ninja
Gears of War 2
Saint Row 2
Fable 2
GTA IV

By the way i purchased a arcade so i won't have a heatset to next week sometimes.

UPDATED GAMES

Gamertag: Droenixlol

Games: GTA IV, Halo 3, Soul Calibur IV, Gears of War 2, Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter.

Hours on: Whenever really, me and my bro usually play together, so usually whenever he is on, I'm on. School days: 3:20ish- Whenever I go to bed. Weekends: Whenever, I'm usually on though.

Just send a request, and I'll accept. I'll play with anyone.

Gamertag: xSGTx MuNnY

Games: CoD:WaW, Left 4 Dead, Gears of War 2, Rock Band 2, Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix

Feel free to add me, Im usually on from 5:00 PM to 2 AM

Gamertag: Kinmar

Current MP Games:

- Call of Duty: World at War
- Gears 2 (have yet to start it, send me a FR if you wanna run through it co-op)
- Far Cry 2 (doubt I will ever play this MP however)
- Madden 09
- Tom Clancy's End War

Gamertag: Tyashki

Games: Not too sure, I just got my 360 so I'm pretty much playing whatever I can get my hands on.
Currently I own Street Fighter 2 HD Remix, NFS Prostreet, Gears of War & GH: World Tour.

Add me if you'd like, I'm kinda playing catch up though. :p

GOW2, GTA IV, Halo 3, COD 4, and various XBLA games as well.

Gamer Tag is Lonestar9.

Gamertag: Anexanhume
Recent games I'll play online are:
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead
GoW 1/2

I just got gold for the first time, so I have no friends yet. Add me if you like :D

GT: Y0urSw33t666

Games playing atm and for a while i reckon...

COD: WaW
Gears 2 (will be playing this more once the patch is out!)

Take care everyone!

Add me if you would ever so kindly.

GT: AiNoGeist
Games: Left 4 Dead, Call of Duty 4, Dark Sector, Gears of War 1 (& soon to be 2)

Feel free to add me. Let me know you're from CAG

GT: SniPRO Elite

Games:
Aegis Wings
Borderlands
Call of duty 4
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo 3
Fable II
GTA IV
Castle Crashers
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2

GamerTag: AshDirektor

Current Games: COD:WaW, GOW2, Left 4 Dead

I have a ton of games, some of which I've barely played. I'm not new to LIVE however I work in the evenings and tend to play later than normal (midnight-3am CST). I would say that I hold my own at Gears, trying to get better at COD, and always looking to bring 4 people together for L4D. I'm 34, married professional, and basically looking to play with people who have a good sense of humor. I've been playing video games for a very long time now.

Wow, been a LONG time since i was last on here, but i'm going to be making this my #2 Gaming board (#1 is MGC)

Gamertag is: voshra00
i play anything and everything i have, it depends what i feel like doing.
i've been a rec gamer for a long time, but i'm starting to go gamerscore hunting now. I'm on any time in the day, but i frequent 10PM-5AM (-8GMT Pacific time) most often. I love to just chat while gaming, i have both a mic and cam. if you want, go ahead and add me with the message something like "I saw you on CAG and am adding you" so i know its not a twit, all i ask is you don't make fun of my voice or looks on Live, and respect me and my fellow friends, and i will do the same to you and your friends!

Cheers.
Voshra

Gamertag: ChunkyBasty

Castle Crashers
Burnout Paradise
Skate 2 (soon)
Carcassone
Catan
Left 4 Dead (soon also)

I just got Gold last week, so I'm itching to play with some people.

I am on most all the time except for school (UGH!!!)

My gamertag is C0MPL3XSPAC3S with a 0 for the o

I play many games and i will try to play any games that you have if i have them as well

XBL Name : Pocketens

I have COD4, COD WAW. Army of two. ET: Quake Wars, SSF2 Turbo HD Remix, Geometry Wars, Rock Band 2.
I am Mostly on after 9pm eastern time to about 2am.
Especially looking for Street Fighter people, I want to get better at the game, but as it stands now, I am mad terrible yo.
1st Post btw.

gamertag----eliter1
play-
Gears 2 (Will be playing this mostly since the new patch is out)
COD World at War
Left 4 Dead
Fifa 09
Street Fighter 2 HD
Halo 3
Team Fortress 2 ( Want to get ready for the update that should be coming out soon)

gamertag -> gingerbob
I play:
Left 4 Dead
COD4
R6V2 (Co-op)
Gears 2

but only when I feel like playing some online. Which isn't much at the moment, as Fallout 3 is taking up most of my Xbox time. And watching Jonathan Creek.

bread's done
Back