CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'd love for people to add and play with me! I haven't played much multiplayer since Borderlands came out.

LIVE ID - Colonel Eternal[/QUOTE]

That doesn't make sense. Borderlands is made for co-op.

OP: You can add me: GT: Reddjoey

I'm up to hang and play online.

[quote name='reddjoey']That doesn't make sense. Borderlands is made for co-op.

OP: You can add me: GT: Reddjoey

I'm up to hang and play online.[/QUOTE]

I know, but the friend I bought it to play with never plays the game, so I've been stuck playing alone for the most part.

:bouncy:Gamertag - Stinkypew

COD: MW2
Halo 3
Halo 3: ODST
Wolfenstein
Borderlands
Castle Crashers
Zombie Apocalypse

My Gamertag is AlanRay81 and here are a list of games I play:

Fable 2, The Darkness, Rockband, Guitar Hero 3, Blacksite Area 51, Clive Barker's Jericho, and Prey. I play a few other games also, but they don't have multiplayer.

IF you play any of those games and feel like playing, don't hesitate to contact me and maybe play some games!

Hey there, gametag: TristanGDP

I play mostly MW2 and SFIV, but other games I'd be interested in playing with CAGers include:

Army of Two
GHWT
Halo 3
Halo ODST
Castle Crashers
Burnout Paradise

XBL Gamer Tag: Commander0Zero

I looking to get into MW2 and Halo ODST
Fair warning i play most of my shooters on PC so I'm not the best but I like to play..

Just got Left 4 Dead 2 the other night and Gears of War 2 too. Would like to play both of those with CAGs as well as Castle Crashers/Age of Booty if anyone on here has those XBLA titles. I also play Pac Man CE way too much in attempt to get half decent scores!

My gamer tag is Typical Knave, if anyone wants to add me and play together, I'm always up for a match, even if you just want to compare scores for things like Pac Man or Shadow Complex or Hexic or whatever.

EPIC WIN I scored minty copies of MW2 and L4D2 4 360 from someone on CL! Only paid 60 bucks! I love people who just play single player.

gamertag - evildeadjedi007

Looking for people for:

MW2
L4D 1&2
Castle Crashers
GTA 4

I also have Mercenaries 2, Condemned 2, Lost Planet EC, and The Darkness multiplayer wise.

GT: Captain Crunch4

Dragon Age:Origins
1 VS 100

and everything else you can think of my brother has

Add me to this list, my gamertag is DBCatastrophic.

I have a nice little collection, but so far Borderlands, Marvel vs Capcom 2, and Borderlands has been getting the most play lately.

Been playing DA:O mostly these days, but I'm always down for some MW2, RE5 (finally bought it!), L4D1/2, whatevs. My internet is down right now, but feel free to add me and I'll get with you ASAP.

Gamertag: TristanGDP

I'm relatively new to xbox live but by no means games.

I often play:
COD: Modern Warfare 2
Halo 3
Burnout Paradise
PGR4

I'm also up for:
COD: WAW
GTA IV
UT3
TC's Rainbow Six Vegas 2
TC's GRAW 2

I'm no screeching, foul-mouthed 12 y/o.
Up for a laugh and listen to the CAGcast and BOMBcast regularly.

:360:GT: Al Arab

Hit me up!

Please add me to the list. I don't really have any friends on Xbox Live, so it would be nice to have some. I have been playing Modern Warfare 2 and Dragon Age.

ID: PandaforLunch

Please add me to the list.

I'm playing COD: MW2 (like most) but would also love to dig out BlazBlue, Street Fighter IV and Peggle.

Is there a CAG: MW2 clan? Do they still do those? Looks like the thread for Modern Warfare (1) went dead in 2007.

I'll join the list if you let me.

Gamertag: Sector C

Willing to Play:
- Left 4 Dead 2
- Crackdown
- Battlefield 1943
- Battlefield Bad Company
- Red Faction Guerilla
- Hellboy: Science of Evil
- Army of Two

Mainly looking for achievement buddies, particularly for Hellboy, Crackdown, and Army of Two.

hey guys, I'm new to xbox (just got one as an early xmas present), but I'm lovin' it already. I'd love some co-op help on any of these games:

-Borderlands
-MW2
-Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
-Castle Crashers
-Halo ODST campaign

If you don't mind playing with a chick who's working on her FPS skills, feel free to add me! :cold:

My gamertag: pedotang

I don't know what I'm joining but I want in!

I don't have a lot of friends on Live but I'm usually on very late at night and Saturdays.

I play: MW2, Halo 3, Rock band and also have some XBLA games; Worms 2 Armageddon, Super Street Fighter HD, MvsC, Castle crashers, BF 1943

If you add me, ill probably always be on COD MW2 but I'm down to play any of the games I have!

Gamertag is pacobanana.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jonathan here. Looking mostly for co-op friends, i.e. Borderlands and/or L4D (or GoW, I never finished the first :cry:). Also looking for help in learning not to suck so bad in the multiplayer arena, i.e. Halo 3, TF2.

xbl gamertag: jonfentyler

just got a new 360 after my old one RRoD' on me, so im ready to play some online with anyone.

my gamertag is thestackattk

i dont have to many online games, but they are usually the triple a titles, both cod4 games, lfd1, orangebox, halo 3, hit me up.

Hey guys, I've bought another 360 and would like to begin accumulating friends on Live to play with. I have been playing on the PS3 for years, and haven't been on Live long, so my numbers are low at the moment.

xbl gamertag: sharpeone

I'm willing to play:
Modern Warfare 2
Battlefield 1943
Castle Crashers
Forza 3
Gears of War
Battlefield Bad Company (Very soon)

I wanna have some fun too! Playing on live is getting boring all alone. ;)

I'd love to play:
Forza Motorsport 3
Castle Crashers
Battlefield 1943
Blazblue
Halo 3

Hit me up! Gamertag: Virtual Avenger

Hello, my GT is PepsiDriver and I'm just looking for some good humored, mature, but not super serious gamers to join up with.

I'm currently playing Modern Warfare 2 and Borderlands. I also have Beatles Rock Band, Orange Box and buncha other multiplayer games.

I'm digging Borderlands, but its not the most fun alone and playing with randoms online hasn't been the best experience. So I'm looking for someone(s) to play this with

So if you want, send me a friend request!

Gamertag is - Golden Child48

Usually on live for MW2. looking for people i can play demolition with, but i'm down to play whatever else.

I'd love to join the list please!

Gamertag - jenksalot

I've been playing alot of COD:MW2 lately and am tired of the constant teenage bitching on there. Help me!

Gamertag - StikManRP

I'm 30yo, easy going, and looking for actual grown-ups to play with.

My wife got me Modern Warfare 2 for Christmas and always looking for people to play spec-ops/multiplayer with. Also, I'll play Halo 3, L4D1, MvC2, and SFIV if people are up for it. Haven't done much with R6V1 and 2 but I hear they're fun, too. I tend to play either after 10pm EST on weeknights or could pop up whenever on weekends.

If you want to add me to your friends list, just mention CAG in the message and I'll add you.

Thanks.

24 y/o laid back female gamer here.
I don't mind anyone who is kinda foul mouthed since I am from NYC so boys don't be afraid to be yourselves.

I'm almost ALWAYS online playing something. I have many of you on my friends list already.
I am going to be sending out messages to see who are the ones who want to remain on my friends list.
If I don't get a message back you will end up being removed.

Don't be afraid to send me a game invite even if I'm currently playing something that's not multilayer.

Here is a list of my updated games and games I plan to buy next month. Feb is going to be expensive!

Gamertag: Stinkypew

Halo: ODST
Left 4 Dead 2
Zombie Apocalypse (Arcade)
Castle Crashers (Arcade)
Borderlands (Have barely even started this, I think I'm level 3..lol)
Naruto: The Broken Bond (It has multilayer)
Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising (Haven't really played it yet)
Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 (Haven't really played it yet)

Soon to have when they release:

Army of Two 40th Day (Will have this tomorrow)
Lost Planet 2
Alien Vs Predator
Splinter Cell Conviction
Bioshock 2
Bad Company 2
Ninety-Nine Nights 2
Halo Reach

Hey everyone, just joined CAG, everyone seems pretty nice. My gamertag is KasterDB, I usually play MW2 like everyone does, but I've got a bunch of games that can't get any of my current friends play with me, so request me if you want and I'll talk you in XBL!

Gamertag: FT522

Games: Left 4 Dead (1 and 2)
Halo 3
Modern Warfare 2
Grand Theft Auto IV (I have all the DLC so it doesn't matter which one we play on)
Borderlands

Gamertag: The Cozmo Khan

COD: MW1
L4D 1
Borderlands
Halo 3
Gears of War

Gamertag: mastaofdisasta5

Games:
COD MW2
Halo 3
Borderlands (Need people to play this game with!)
Rock Band 2
Beatles Rock Band (LOVE this game)
BlazBlue
Halo 3: ODST
Saints Row 2 (Screw GTA 4)
Gears of War 2

Arcade:
Splosion Man
Aegis Wing
Small Arms
Alien Hominid HD
Gaunlet
UNO
Super Street Fighter 2: HD
Bomberman LIVE
N+
Castle Crasher
Battlefield 1943
Texas Hold Em (Also LOVE this game)

Side Note:

I've been on CAG for about 2 years, and love video games! Let the friend requests a comin!

There's got to be a better way to connect CAGs on Live - the thread hasn't been updated since February 2008.

Any suggestions? Maybe the thread can be reassigned to someone willing/able to keep a list updated? Possibly lean on the under-utilized CAG group pages to coordinate game nights, teams, strategies?

Seeing this thread stay alive so long in this ad hoc nature makes me think others are interested in doing something good with a little time/effort.

Gamertag - xlaxparkax

Games I play online almost every day:
Street Fighter IV
COD Modern Warfare 2
XBLA:
Marvel VS Capcom 2

Have/Willing to play:
Tekken 6
Red Faction Guerrilla
Virtua Fighter 5
Soul Calibur IV
GTA IV
Burnout Paradise
The Orange Box
Perfect Dark Zero
Call Of Duty 4
Forza 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance
FEAR 2
Guitar Hero III
Guitar Hero Aerosmith
Wartech: Senko No Ronde
XBLA:
Aegis Wing

Soon:
Super Street Fighter IV
Blazblue (not sure if I'm buying that one yet, but, just in case)

I suck, but whatever. If you speak spanish, you're more than welcome to add me.

I have a ton..........But off the top of my head

Culdcept Saga
COD MW2
L4D2
Marvel Alliance
Soul calibur IV
Orange Box
Burnout
Perfect Dark
Fight Night Round 3
Halo 3
Table Tennis
NBA 2k7-2k9
Madden 2010
GOW 1 &2
GTA IV
Virtua Tennis 3
Lost Planet
GRAW
Crackdown

XBLA:
Marvel vs Capcom 2
Worms 2
Carcasonne
Marble madness
Bomberman Live
Street fighter
Aegis Wing
Uno

Also some xbox originals etc..
Conker, Star wars battlefield, burnout 3 takedown

I know i have more too. Can't remember them all....

[quote name='fatboyjam']There's got to be a better way to connect CAGs on Live - the thread hasn't been updated since February 2008.

Any suggestions? Maybe the thread can be reassigned to someone willing/able to keep a list updated? Possibly lean on the under-utilized CAG group pages to coordinate game nights, teams, strategies?

Seeing this thread stay alive so long in this ad hoc nature makes me think others are interested in doing something good with a little time/effort.[/QUOTE]

That's something you'll have to talk to either LinkinPrime, Shrike, io, or Wubb about. They would be the only ones who could update the thread.

I cleared room on the CoD list a while back. I'll have to send invites to the people who contacted me. There's openings again in the CAG CoD MW2 gamertag.

[quote name='MSUHitman']That's something you'll have to talk to either LinkinPrime, Shrike, io, or Wubb about. They would be the only ones who could update the thread.

I cleared room on the CoD list a while back. I'll have to send invites to the people who contacted me. There's openings again in the CAG CoD MW2 gamertag.[/QUOTE]Some clarifications:

* LinkinPrime and wubb are no longer mods, so they'd be out of the loop on this one.
* Any mod can edit any thread, so it wouldn't just be myself or io that could do it.

It's a much better idea to have someone pick up a new thread and run with that instead of relying on just a mod to do edits, and said person would hopefully be a more responsive person that the OP of this current thread.

Volunteers happily accepted to pick up a new thread and run with it.

[quote name='shrike4242']Some clarifications:

* LinkinPrime and wubb are no longer mods, so they'd be out of the loop on this one.
* Any mod can edit any thread, so it wouldn't just be myself or io that could do it.

It's a much better idea to have someone pick up a new thread and run with that instead of relying on just a mod to do edits, and said person would hopefully be a more responsive person that the OP of this current thread.

Volunteers happily accepted to pick up a new thread and run with it.[/QUOTE]

I've got a few ideas on how to do a thread, but would like to get some input from others so we end up with a resource that people would use to connect to other CAGs on Live. And, with some input, I think I'd be willing to take on this thread.

If you're interested in having a say, please PM me and I'll be back in touch.

bread's done
Back