CAG Xbox Live Gaming Group (Gamertags, Clans, Game Nights & More)

GT: MildObstruction

Primarily only play in the early morning central time (5:30am - 9:30am). Terribly unskilled at anything first person but always willing to give things a try. Currently trying to finish up RDR multiplayer achievements and then I'll be moving on to Gears of War / L4D(1|2). Always good to play SSFIV or RE5.

Also interested in Crackdown, but still haven't picked it up.

I'd like to game on Xbox Live with the people here at CAG. At this time, I only have Halo 3: ODST in regards to online compatible games but I'll probably have Gears Of War 2, Outrun Online Arcade and a few others over the summer.

I also have a 48 hour code that I don't need. PM me if you want it.

GT: gbpackers994
EST, no mic, games: BFBC2, RE5, RDR, Crackdown, L4D2, Halo 3, Borderlands, Far Cry 2, Gears 1 and 2, Red Faction Guerrilla, Pure, and Splosion Man.

[quote name='adriley313']GT:psiguy3

Just got a 360 again.
I have Crackdown, Kingdom for Kefling and lots of XBLA games.
Peggle, Uno.
Need to rebuild my collection.

Anyone wanna play Crackdown 1 since I restarted it.
Also should have Crackdown 2 next week[/QUOTE]

Hey, I just got crackdown 2 and need a buddy to play with. I have lots of games, L4D2, Halo 3, MW2, Uno Rush, Worms 2, Magic, Carcasonne, Bomberman Live, Virtua Tennis 3, original Crackdown, Marvel Vs Capcom 2, Contra, NBA 2k series, Virtua On, Fight Night Round 3, Orange Box, Gears 1 and 2, Street Figher 2

Last edited by a moderator:
GT: Buckeye08

Games: Battlefield Bad Company 2, Borderlands, CoD MW2, Gears of War 1&2, Halo 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Lego Star Wars, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Red Dead, Resident Evil 5, and Too Human.

I just bought Bad Company 2 so I'm looking for some good squad mates. I usually play from 8 pm to midnight eastern time. If anyone wants to play just send me a FR.

gamertag: Yobak3r
games: halo odst, halo 3, COD world at war, battlefield bad company 2, and borderlands. l

Once again, anyone CAGs interested in fighting games should add CAG Fighter IV.

There's lot of SSF4 players, but also people interested in Turbo HD Remix, Blazblue, MvC2, Tekken, etc.

Hey, my GT is Loonacy14. I'm new here and am lookin for new people to game with. You can check my profile to see what I have. The more popular games would be Gears of War 2, Red Dead, Borderlands (I'd really like to get Moxxi done), Crackdown, MTG, and Sacred 2 (no mods tho, pls).

-I'm usually around later in the day/night EST and am really down to play just about anything, so hit me up...

My Gamertag is: crajon

Feel free to add me, I'm trying to fill up my friend list with as many CAG's as possible.

Heyo
Will be getting Crackdown 2 2moro or Monday.
Looking for some people to play co-op with.
My gamertag is: psiguy3
Add me and say something about Crackdown 2.

Also up to play Fable 2 and 3 when it comes out.
Need some help with some Achievements for Fable 2.

Welp, my 360 has finally kicked the bucket, so I'm sending it off tomorrow. A week from Reach, too. Who'd have thought.

So, within 2-3 weeks, I shall be back and gaming. Need some CAGs to add! I have a couple added, but this CAG status is unacceptably below par. Let's Reach it up, brethren...and sistren, shall we?

If you don't understand the Gamertag...well, it's Mavhel, baybee! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA

Looking to play some Halo: Reach. I should have it tomorrow from Newegg. I would also be interested in playing MW2.

GT: MacBuk

Let me know you are from CAG!

GT: machtdh21
PLay Halo: Reach, L4D1 &2. And any other game with MP. Those are just my favorites. Add me and let me know you are from CAG!

GT: AnonymousDotCom (mention your from CaG and Mature gamers only please)
Halo Reach for now (looking for an all around team)
Borderlands all DLC except claptrap revolution (still debating if i want to get it)
CoD Black ops when it comes out

GT: Hell M0nkey

Multiplayer

Halo 3
Halo ODST
Halo Reach
Red Dead Redemption
Marvel Ult. Alliance
Marvel Ult. Alliance 2
Crackdown
Sacred 2
Kingdom Under Fire
GRAW 2

GT: kraivyne

Playing from SoCal.

Games: Halo Reach, Red Dead Redemtion, Monday Night Combat, Blur, Left 4 Dead 2.

See you in game!

Looking to finish up some coop achievements for Fable II just in time for Fable III. PM me or send a FR with CAG in the title if you're interested in some easy achievements. The only one I need is the perfect coop expression (I have the pain in the arse dollcatcher one, which you'll get by being in the same party as me.)

If anyone's up for arena doubles, hit me up:

GT: iiNero v
My average rating is 1540, so I won't be that much of a hinderence ;)

gt: Toe Knee2885
I usually play MW2 and Borderlands on MP. But have a bunch of other games too. Just let me know you're from CAG in the request.

GT: Waatulakula

I mostly play FPS online currently that includes Halo Reach and CoD MW2. I do have some Live multiplayer games. And next Tuesday I will have CoC Black Ops. I am mostly on during the day and late night. If you add me please just include something letting me know you are a CAG so I'm not wondering who the hell you are :)

Looking for some RB3 players, I don't care if you play on EASY or EXPERT I just want to play and have F U N.

GT: irratebass

I run the two CAG tags for Halo and the CoD series and there's plenty of room on those friend lists.

CAG Halo Clan has over 50 openings
CAG CoD Clan has over 30 openings

Just send a friend request to either of those tags and I'll accept you. You can then find other CAG's to play those games with by looking at the friends of section on those tags (privacy setting is open so you can do that.)

[quote name='rickyff7']GT: OneWingedDevil1

Looking for players to help me Finish "Halo ODST" Firefight and Vidmaster Challenge Achievements.[/QUOTE]
Ditto

[quote name='MSUHitman']I run the two CAG tags for Halo and the CoD series and there's plenty of room on those friend lists.

CAG Halo Clan has over 50 openings
CAG CoD Clan has over 30 openings

Just send a friend request to either of those tags and I'll accept you. You can then find other CAG's to play those games with by looking at the friends of section on those tags (privacy setting is open so you can do that.)[/QUOTE]
n00b question:

Do I just send a friend request to the gamertags "CAG Halo Clan" and "CAG CoD Clan" or is there a special way of adding clans?

I am not sure if the person who just Friend Requested (FR) me is from CAG (just a guess). If it was please follow it up with a message stating you are from CAG. If I have not seen a follow up email, I will not accept the request.

PSA (really should be on the main page if anyone is still maintaining it): Everyone should always follow up a Friend Request with a message stating when/where they saw you. If there happens to be a game you are interested in playing with them, you might include that as well.

XBL: WKD5

Playing:
COD: Black Ops
COD: MW2
SSFIV
Gears of War 2
Forza 3
Fable 2

Play quite a lot :)

XBL: rayw23

Playing:
Halo Reach
Fable III
COD MW2
COD Black ops
COD World at War
Fallout Las Vegas
And assorted others depending on whats going on

XBL: Cheddahz

Playing:
NBA 2K11
Halo Reach
Rock Band 3
Tekken 6

If you wanna play one of these games with me, just add me :)

Would anyone be down for starting a regular Halo:Reach or CoD:Black Ops gaming night?

If so, PM me or add me on XBL: ThovenGladomain

bread's done
Back