CAGbag: Get your questions answered on CAGcast

Question for you guys. I have a 13 year old son, who has just starting venturing into horror movies and generally more mature programming. We are pretty careful of the things we've let him watch thus far, but we've let him see a few rated R movies, such as The Thing and Child's Play. At what age were you most comfortable with your kids seeing nudity in films? Obviously maturity fluctuates between all kids, and just from listening I know Cheapy and Wombat have let their children watch some mature films, but at what age would Shipwreck feel comfortable letting his kids watch something with titties? My son is in middle school, I have no doubt he has seen a pair of boobs before, but I'm not sure I am ready to sit and watch a movie like that with him, even though he may be. Is that just me being a prude? 

Got a question for Wombat and Cheapy - I heard the volume at Orange Theory is really loud (like a rock concert). Can you verify if this is true?

Question for Shipwreck: What's going on with all the firefighters in Cincinnati?

Hello, big fan of your show for years. Thank you for all the entertainment. You guys are awesome!

Question: I'm visiting New york for a weektrip next month. I'm from the Netherlands and have no plan besides the base tourist spots . Do you guys have lesser known recommendations in the area? Spots that are fun for people who like board/videogames? Best Food? Things you think a European should experience?

A couple of weeks ago you guys mentioned the Sweet Baby debate. No offense, but I think Wombat did a poor job of explaining it. Here’s a YouTube video that explained it with context in a balanced way IMO. I’d like to hear your thoughts on it better informed.

A couple of weeks ago you guys mentioned the Sweet Baby debate. No offense, but I think Wombat did a poor job of explaining it. Here’s a YouTube video that explained it with context in a balanced way IMO. I’d like to hear your thoughts on it better informed.
I FF to the middle to the 22:33 where the dude either (intentionally or not) misrepresents Belair's talk at GDC. Any person with clear intentions can see shes criticizing the gaming industry, not the audience. I blame the education system.

Hi everyone, I just finished listening to episode#791 and Cheapy's Karate story lingered in my head until it unblocked some traumatic experience while also taking Karate lessons as a kid.
When I was 17 I was going to a legit dojo, lead by a Japanese trained Sensei (he was the real deal 6th Dan I believe and very close ties with an international karate school) and just like Cheapy's sessions 50% of the time was sparring or Kumite.
While doing my exam to get the blue belt they made me fight a bunch of grown ass black belt adults, I still remember how angry I was feeling and having to hold my tears back after getting kicked the hell out me, after that night I couldn't even go to school because the pain was unbearable and no amount of Advil worked, it turned out that I had a sprained rib.
I don't remember exactly what happened next but I never went back there or trained karate ever again, I think the dojo framed my injury as a bad movement while practicing my Kata.
And now seeing how the story is really similar to Cheapy's, I'm starting to believe that The Karate Kid movie was onto something and maybe there's a lot of assholes Karate sensei's out there.

bread's done
Back