CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

[quote name='moonknight25']I am deep in holiday work myself and get off every day around 6pm till xmas eve. I might be able to take a half day wed so ill let you know.[/QUOTE]
Cool. I'll probably be playing a little bit of NBA 2K11, so send me a message if you can play then. If not, we can try to fit it in on Friday afternoon so I can advance after the game.

I think I'm going to be dropping from this league. Unfortunately it seems like most of the dedication and excitement has left. I feel like the really long time between seasons drained everyone's enthusiasm from the league.

Just wanted to thank you Frisky for running this.

Frisky, are you willing to pass this on to somebody else if you're too busy to move things forward? Seems like we need something to get us moving. I can't do it because I already have another league going, but I'm sure someone might be willing to.

I moved us ahead the night before last, but forgot to post the schedule then. My schedule's pretty much all clear from now on, so I should be able to update things on time with no holidays or long schedules getting in the way. Everybody but XXXplosive and I are playing the CPU this week.

[IMG-C=4835]20120[/IMG-C]

Moved us ahead last night, so here's the schedule for this week:

[IMG-C=4835]20584[/IMG-C]

Sean, I can definitely play tomorrow, though I may be able to squeeze in some free time tonight after I get some work done.

Moved us ahead to the week 11, which is the start of award season and the BCS standings. If you've been neglecting your games, you should at least try to keep up for the rest of the season, as I'll be trying to refill the league so we can get our next season moving smoothly.

[IMG-C=4835]20724[/IMG-C]

Moved us ahead last night, so here's the schedule for this week:

[IMG-C=4835]20860[/IMG-C]

Matt, you can probably just play the CPU since I think Sean's skipped out on the league by not playing his games in the past few weeks. I'll have to kick him when I get the chance.

Okay well if I end up waiting on you to kick him or something and then we get near our deadline let me know and I can make sure I get the game in. If you've already done it I should be able to play tomorrow.

Moved us ahead and the last game of the regular season is Cincinnati at USF. Let me know when you get that done, moonknight, and I'll move us ahead.

I'm not sure how Dan Herron isn't #1 on the Heisman Watch, as I kept Luck from doing anything and Herron nearly got 200 yards and two TDs. Luck dropped to #3 and some RB from Ole Miss moved up to #1.

I'm surprised the game didn't give Trent Richardson much consideration either. I have over a thousand yards rushing and I'm near the top in running back stats and he didn't even play much the first 5 games or so. Ingram even has pretty good stats considering he has been out 7 weeks. I guess the games missed hurt Richardson.

Moved us ahead to the Conference Championship week, which is between Matt and I. I probably won't be able to play tonight, but I should be free the entire weekend so let me know when you can play, Matt.

Moved us ahead to Bowl Week, so here are the big updates.

2011 Heisman Memorial Trophy Winner

1. EJ Manuel - QB - Florida St.
2. Brandon Bolden - HB - Mississippi
3. Andrew Luck - QB - Stanford
4. Dan Herron - HB - Ohio State - fuck
5. Brandon Wimberly - WR - Nevada

2-4 were within 15 points of each other while being ~600 behind the winner. :whistle2:(

Award Winners

Dan Herron - HB - Ohio State - Maxwell, Walter Camp, Walker
John Simon - DT - Ohio State - Lombardi
Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Alabama - Bednarik, Thorpe
Nico Johnson - MLB - Alabama - Best LB

All-Americans

Ohio State - 2 1st All-NCAA, 2 2nd All-NCAA, 2 Fresh All-NCAA, 6 1st All-SEC, 6 2nd All-SEC
Alabama - 7 1st All-NCAA, 9 1st All-SEC, 7 2nd All-SEC
Michigan State - 1 1st All-NCAA, 2 1st All-SEC, 2 2nd All-SEC
South Florida - 1 2nd All-NCAA, 2 1st All-SEC, 1 2nd All-SE

Bowl Schedule

Outback Bowl - #11 South Florida vs. #24 Wisconsin - 1/1 - 11 AM
Capital One Bowl - #6 Michigan State vs. Iowa - 1/1 - 1 PM
Allstate Sugar Bowl - #4 Alabama vs. #17 Northwestern - 1/4 - 8 PM
BCS National Championship - #2 LSU vs. #1 Ohio State - 1/10 - 8 PM

Good game earlier Frisky. Your defense once again shut me down. Though maybe mine going soft at the end was the bigger problem. It sucked that right before our game I lost to the CPU in my other dynasty so it wasn't a good day for me in NCAA.

Finished up my National Championship game with a big win. Moved us ahead to the first week of the off-season (Players Leaving) and I think this is where the dynasty will end this year, as it looks like there's not much interest in refilling the open spots for a third season. All you really need to do is get on and settle your outgoing players so we can move to the next week and you can grab your recruiting class saves if you want them. Thanks to everybody that played in the dynasty this year and the few of you that managed to stick it out. Hopefully we can get a quicker dynasty going for next year.

bread's done
Back