CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

We're now onto the first week of the off-season, which is for dealing with your graduates, transfers, and anybody that wants to enter the draft early.

Is anyone else having trouble with the game saying the online dynasty is currently unavailable when you try to do changes?
Im in the beta if that matters.

Frisky, I'll be back Monday so I should be able to get the first week offseason tasks done. Just wanted to let you know in case everyone else is ready and you might think its better to sim it thinking I wouldn't be back. I get back early Monday so it shouldn't be a problem to get things done.

I still get the same error, a little acknowledgement on whether or not anyone else is having this problem would be helpful.
I don't want to lose players just because I get this error.

Moved us ahead to the Transfer Request week, which I don't know if anybody actually has anything to do there. I'll make this a short week and move us ahead to the first week of recruiting on Saturday.

I'm going to drop from the league.
I cannot properly do my off season tasks as stated before and you don't care.
No point.

At least help me to troubleshoot the problem. Maybe booting me and re-iniviting me to the dynasty will work.
I deleted all my NCAA files except the online pass and profile but that did not fix anything. Ill try deleting and clearing the cache of everything before dropping.

Considering that this is pretty much the first error issue we've had so far, I figure that the same old tricks won't work since they seem to handle some things differently than in years past. I could try the drop/add thing if you want, though I'd want to leave that as a final resort.

If I don't do any of the tasks will the computer auto do the tasks?
If not can you at least boot me so I can let the computer at least complete them. I am out of town and cannot access my 360 to leave the dynasty myself.

[quote name='SeanAmI']If I don't do any of the tasks will the computer auto do the tasks?
If not can you at least boot me so I can let the computer at least complete them. I am out of town and cannot access my 360 to leave the dynasty myself.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it does for everything, but I know it does for transfer requests. For user controlled and CPU teams alike. It will accept all incoming requests.

Frisky, that means you can go ahead and advance us whenever you get the chance as there's no reason for each of us to do this stage. Teams that want to keep their transfers can do so, while teams that don't can just cut them at the appropriate stage.

The CPU will do things for you if you haven't done it yourself, though if you're out of town, you can just set yourself on autopilot on the dynasty site and it'll take care of things for you. We're going into the off-season recruiting, which can be done from the website.

Forgot to bump this up, as I've moved us ahead to week 2 of recruiting and I'll be shortening the weeks to two days so we can get through the off-season more quickly.

I've handed out all my scholarships, so feel free to advance even if I'm not marked as ready.

Moved us ahead two weeks to the Player Cuts week last night, so you have until Wednesday night to get your roster in shape. This should be the last week of Off-Season stuff, so we should be starting games by the weekend.

We are now onto the Pre-Season, so get on and get your recruiting board set-up, pick your redshirts, and let me know if there are any specific teams that you wish to face in non-conference play.

Any update on when we're advancing?

Also, are any of you guys interested in another dynasty? Mine is entering its second season and could use a few reliable players.

Yeah, sorry for the delay, as I've been working overtime every day this week that's limited my free time, so I'll be moving us ahead in a bit.

Well this season started much better than last. Still had some mistakes, but was able to beat Auburn 38-0 or maybe more, can't remember exactly. I was able to take my starters out of the game pretty early. Having two 99 overall running backs is going to be nice.

Well I won, but gave Penn State two defensive touchdowns and had to bench Ingram for a half due to a fumble that cost us. Luckily my defense made up for the all around shit play of the offense.

I think it's time for me to step away from the league. I haven't really been playing NCAA at all lately and haven't been getting my games in until the last second.

The game against the CPU was really irritating today. I was winning heading into the 4th quarter and the game froze., so I had to dashboard it and lose my progress. Then I lost the replay on a last second drive where I could call the perfect D for a play and it would still be wide open.

Thanks for all the hard work Frisky. This league was a ton of fun. I had some great games against all of you. Sean, it seemed like we went down to the wire almost every game we played.

Shite, missed week 1, my bad, didn't realized we finally advanced into the regular season. Ok, I'm back, although the servers are down now. I wonder if I beat the CPU in the sim... :whistle2:\

If you log on to the dynasty website (dynasty.easports.com), you can get an email whenever we advance just in case you're away from CAG or the game for a bit.

BigAT, I'm free to play our game on Friday at around 12-1 PM EST if you're able to play that early. If not, I might not be able to play until Sunday afternoon.

Nah, I've just had zero time to get on and move us ahead with work being in crunch mode at the moment. With the holidays coming up, I should have a lot more time now that they're required to give us time off, so I'm moving us ahead now. Sorry about the delay, guys. Things should be much more timely for the future as my schedule settles down a bit.

[IMG-L=4835]19864[/IMG-L]

moonknight, I should be able to play our game on Tuesday or Wednesday as long as we can start by 2 PM EST. Let me know if that works for you.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']Nah, I've just had zero time to get on and move us ahead with work being in crunch mode at the moment. With the holidays coming up, I should have a lot more time now that they're required to give us time off, so I'm moving us ahead now. Sorry about the delay, guys. Things should be much more timely for the future as my schedule settles down a bit.

[IMG-L=4835]19864[/IMG-L]

moonknight, I should be able to play our game on Tuesday or Wednesday as long as we can start by 2 PM EST. Let me know if that works for you.[/QUOTE]

I am deep in holiday work myself and get off every day around 6pm till xmas eve. I might be able to take a half day wed so ill let you know.

bread's done
Back