CAGCAA - NCAA 11 Dynasty - 2011 Season - Bowl Week Deadline: 2/24 - Need Replacements

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Damn, I hope Boise State or Tennessee gets knocked off by somebody. Looks like it could be CPU teams in the national championship otherwise.

At this point it looks like it'll be me or Nebraska representing the West in the title game (depends on what happens when S3anAmI and I play) against either Rutgers or Ohio State. BigAT, maybe I'll get my shot at a rematch.

S3anAmI, when can you play? I should be available for the most part during the next couple of evenings and I don't have anything lined up for the weekend during the day yet.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking Frisky has the East wrapped up. We're both tied at 7-1 in conference, but he has the H2H tiebreaker over me.

[quote name='BigAT']I'm thinking Frisky has the East wrapped up. We're both tied at 7-1 in conference, but he has the H2H tiebreaker over me.[/QUOTE]

True, I think you stand a good chance of making it into the title game against whoever wins our conference though.

very interested in joining, can be active in game and also on forums. just looking for a consistently moving dynasty with no restarts or comish retires to join into and this one seems successful. my gamertag is titans3210 and i would prefer to join as Oklahoma U, my second choice would be Michigan

[quote name='moonknight25']Is the dude who plays Cinci going to be back in time? I can play tonight after 6pm eastern[/QUOTE]

Feel free to play without me. I'm having trouble with my internet connection. Trying to get it fixed.

Okay, hopefully we'll advance soon and we can aim for tomorrow or Thursday night. The weekend will be a little more hectic for me, but even then I should be available.

We've advanced and here's the schedule for the week:

picture.php

I am still very interested in joining this dynasty in year 2, especially if you all plan on doing multiple seasons....

S3anAmI, amazing game! You caught a really bad break with that fumble at the end. I had to check the replay to make sure it wasn't a crap call. Seven overtimes was outrageous.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']S3anAmI, amazing game! You caught a really bad break with that fumble at the end. I had to check the replay to make sure it wasn't a crap call. Seven overtimes was outrageous.[/QUOTE]

7 overtimes? Holy smoke! Hope you guys saved some clips for us to watch!

I only saved some of the final plays. Guess I felt like anything else would cheapen the epic struggle that was the repeated overtimes, heh. Honestly though there weren't that many big plays leading up to the end. The big thing that took us so many overtimes is that neither of us could get our two point conversion when we had to start going for them. Overtimes 3-6 all had us getting just 6 points each every time I think. It's crazy though that he scored 32 points and I scored 38 in overtime.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']S3anAmI, amazing game! You caught a really bad break with that fumble at the end. I had to check the replay to make sure it wasn't a crap call. Seven overtimes was outrageous.[/QUOTE]

Imagine that, an A+ team wins the game. I'm done with this dynasty. Good luck to all.

[quote name='FrankySox']Imagine that, an A+ team wins the game. I'm done with this dynasty. Good luck to all.[/QUOTE]

You are joking right? Why are you leaving? Sean is a monster baller, I would have a hard time beating him and a lot of you guys with any team hehe. Gotta depend on recruits and improving my team hehe

[quote name='XXXplosive1']Didn't see this until now. This evening will be fine, just let me know when you want to play[/QUOTE]

Great game xxxplos, always a pleasure to play ya and good nite for your spartans in real life and game lol

[quote name='FrankySox']Imagine that, an A+ team wins the game. I'm done with this dynasty. Good luck to all.[/QUOTE]

Hey, I wanted Florida. And any advantage I get being Alabama is more than made up for with my stupid choices.

Frisky, can I have a buddy fill in for me to do offseason stuff if necessary? I'm leaving next Friday so it looks like I can get this week in and the bowl week, but I should probably be gone for the offseason. I have a friend whose judgement I trust pretty well that said he'd be willing to do the recruiting for me. He could even play my first game if its a CPU game if it comes down to that.

I'm only going to be gone 10 days so if it's a slow offseason I might not even miss much or if the bowl week takes longer than expected it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

[quote name='moonknight25']Great game xxxplos, always a pleasure to play ya and good nite for your spartans in real life and game lol[/QUOTE]

Thanks man, We needed that win. Just hope coach D recovers from that heart attack.

Weird. Franky really did leave. I don't get the complaint nor why it's a big deal since the "A+" team has two losses so far.

Anyway, we're on to the next week, which is a bye week for everyone. I'll give this a shorter deadline since all you guys can do is recruitment for this and next week.

Frisky, can you set things up so our conference championship game week happens right before I leave on Friday? Like maybe early Thursday. I'm not sure if there are still some bye weeks before then or not, I guess it could be available now and it's not even important to ask anymore. Anyway, my concern is that I don't want to miss out on the bowl week while I'm away, but if we space things out right I think we can start one week right before I leave and I can be back by the bowl week. I'm only going to be gone 10 days so I can play up to this Thursday and will be back the following Monday and can play that night.

Advanced this afternoon while the site was down, so you should be able to do your last week of recruiting before it's time for Conference Championships and the Bowl Season. Deadline is Wednesday.

Frisky, could we get in the conference championship Thursday night? Figure if you advance Wednesday/Thursday and we get that done before I go. The rest of that week will take us through the weekend and then I should be back in time enough to get whatever bowl game I have in.

I have work on most weekday nights. Unless you're only able to play after Thursday on Monday, we can play our game then since that will probably be the end of the Conference Championship week and advance so you can play your bowl game a bit after the game.

I'm going to be gone 10 days, not till this Monday. That's why I thought if we advanced to the conference championships on late Wednesday we could get the game in then or Thursday. All day Thursday is free though I'll just be doing my packing. Then considering some of the delays we've had I would think that the bowl week would take as far enough that I could probably be back for my bowl game without much of a delay. Honestly, if I lose our game I'm not that concerned anyway. It's if I win that I want to make sure I can get it in.

Wednesday I'll be around a little after 2, but if you don't want to advance that early Thursday should be good all day. I'm taking the day off to get ready for my trip.

Great game Frisky. I'm so annoyed with myself on that 3rd and short I had at the end. I know the sweep was a weird call, but it looked like it was going to work. I don't know why, but I hesitated for a second and the whole play fell apart. You probably would have still scored, but it would have taken us to overtime.

Losing Ingram will hurt, but I think I can make up for it in our second season by not making little mistakes.

Speaking of bowl games, I'm probably going to have to have you simulate my bowl game because I won't be back until next Monday. My buddy Jack317 has my permission to take over for me and do some of my off season stuff, though honestly the computer will probably do okay with it if I miss anything. I'll let him know to watch this thread.

We're now in the bowl season. I'll post some award stuff before getting to the schedule:

Heisman Award
1. Mark Ingram - HB - Alabama - 1607 Points
2. Blaine Gabbert - QB - Missouri - 1131 Points
3. Noel Devine - HB - W. Virginia - 880 Points
4. Kellen Moore - QB - Boise State - 876 Points
5. Titus Young - WR - Boise State - 143 Points

All-Americans
Alabama - 2 1st All-NCAA, 3 2nd All-NCAA, 1 Freshman All-NCAA, 6 1st All-SEC, 6 2nd All-SEC
Rutgers - 1 1st All-NCAA, 2 2nd All-NCAA, 3 1st All-SEC, 3 2nd All-SEC
Ohio State - 3 1st All-NCAA, 2 2nd All-NCAA, 7 1st All-SEC, 6 2nd All-SEC
Texas - 1 1st All-NCAA, 2 2nd All-NCAA, 3 1st All-SEC, 3 2nd All-SEC
Cincinnati - 1 1st All-SEC
Georgia Tech - 1 1st All-SEC, 1 2nd All-SEC
South Florida - 1 1st All-SEC
Oklahoma - 1 2nd All-SEC

Other Awards
Mark Ingram - Alabama - Maxwell, Walter, Walker
Jonathan Freeny - Rutgers - Lombardi
Dre Kirkpatrick - Alabama - Thorpe

Bowl Games
AutoZone Liberty Bowl - South Florida at Houston - 12/31
Chick-fil-A Bowl - #17 Georgia Tech at #20 North Carolina - 12/31
Outback Bowl - #14 Texas at #13 Penn State - 1/1
Gator Bowl - Oklahoma at #19 Iowa - 1/1
Sugar Bowl - #3 Rutgers at #6 Tennessee - 1/4
Cotton Bowl - #9 Alabama at #25 Oklahoma State - 1/7
BCS National Championship - #2 Ohio State at #1 Boise State - 1/10

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Great game Frisky. I'm so annoyed with myself on that 3rd and short I had at the end. I know the sweep was a weird call, but it looked like it was going to work. I don't know why, but I hesitated for a second and the whole play fell apart. You probably would have still scored, but it would have taken us to overtime.

Losing Ingram will hurt, but I think I can make up for it in our second season by not making little mistakes.[/QUOTE]

Ingram was the only thing on your team I could not stop because he would break 3 tackles everytime.

[quote name='SeanAmI']Ingram was the only thing on your team I could not stop because he would break 3 tackles everytime.[/QUOTE]

Other than the one big run I had he sure didn't help me against Frisky. I'm hoping my quarterback no longer being a freshman will help improve my passing game enough to deal with his loss.

Just wanted to mention again that I talked to my buddy and he knows to watch the thread on here and if necessary take over my spot to do some offseason activities for me. His XBL name is Jack317 and he is a CAG member.

Well I got my bowl game in before I got here in Korea (I think), so if the 10/14 deadline is what we have for the bowl week then I won't have any problem being back in time to do offseason activities.

bread's done
Back